Boys Is Tied With Rope, Chained And Compelled To Pleasure | BDSM

Putin's Revenge - Part 6

Jared takes a break from Alex Chandler's official torture regiment to enjoy himself, fucking the boy with a tapered, rigid dildo we call the "punishment dildo." Gay Alex has clearly been fucked before, but Jared still makes him suffer, shoving the spike-like dildo in hard and deep, fucking the Russian boy's asshole raw as he moans in pleasure-pain. But Jared is just getting warmed up. "I bet you liked that, didn't you? Now it's time for a little fun of my own," Jared tells the helpless kid, uncuffing his wrists and making him get up on his knees. "Suck me off, boy!" the stud demands, ripping off the front of his leather jock, sliding between Alex's legs and grabbing his head, pushing his mouth down on his cock. Alex sucks Jared's cock like a pro, then jerks off the man who has been hurting him, hoping against hope that he'll be shown some mercy. Jared busts a huge load all over his abs, then orders Alex to lick off the jizz.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 506.1 MB

Download Putin's Revenge - Part 6

Christoph Scharff Justin Jason

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Get in now to see the unique vids! Nowhere else will you find such sweet twinks cross-dressing, worshipping feet, and more! Oh, those boys, always ready to experiment! See them explore the kinkier side of sex.

Format: m4v
Duration: 7:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1175kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 73.7 MB

Download Christoph Scharff Justin Jason

RusCapturedBoys - Criminal Yuriy - Part I

Studio: RusCapturedBoys
Genres: Gays bdsm

We often use our facilities as the torture center for criminals which needs to be interrogated using more strenuous methods. Criminal Yuriy is suspected in robbery but first, like many others, he'd like to play tough guy. We love and know how to play this game.

Duration: 15:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 712.6 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys - Criminal Yuriy - Part I

RusCapturedBoys - Criminal Yuriy - Part II

After tasting the pain Yuriy became not so tough guy as he was at the beginning but still expect to keep his secrets with him. He doesn't know that the hardest torture challenges for his massive body are still ahead and the flogging will seem like light tickling for him..

Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps

File size: 713.4 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys - Criminal Yuriy - Part II

Sebastian Eric Lenn Mike Power Christoph Scharff

Quench your thirst to see natural, naughty twinks going further than any other site can show you. Discover our smooth boys exploring their pervy side with their lovers.

Duration: 13:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1139kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 122.8 MB

Download Sebastian Eric Lenn Mike Power Christoph Scharff

RusCapturedBoys - Criminal Yuriy - Final Part

Finally, Yuriy couldn't manage himself to keep his secrets with him anymore. We found out that Yuriy's got very sensitive nipples which are totally incompatible with electricity and eventually helped us to get testimonies from him.

Duration: 15:06

File size: 691.6 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys - Criminal Yuriy - Final Part

Nick Steele

Release Year: 2017
Studio: GayWarGames
Cast: Nick Steele
Genres: Gays BDSM, Big Cock

Just sex !? It's trite, you need to somehow diversify this moment. These guys are hurting their partner so much that they love it ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 703.1 MB

Download Nick Steele

悶絶少年 其の拾壱 絶対侵蝕

Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Facial, Handjob, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese

緊縛、蝋燭、鞭、など言葉攻め、主従関係、羞恥、などそんな数々のを収録した悶絶少年。今回の悶絶少年 其の拾壱~絶対侵蝕~では肉体的権利はもちろん人権や人格すべて快楽に蝕まれ侵され悶絶する少年たちの姿をお楽しみ頂けます。今回収録させて頂きました内容は

Duration: 3:42:15
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 2343kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download 悶絶少年 其の拾壱 絶対侵蝕

Rented Prisoner Valentin - Part 1

Studio: Ruscapturedboys

Valentin was imprisoned for pickpocketing. We also previously interrogated him in Pickpocket Thief Interrogation series (now at the Archive site). During imprisonment hes slightly improved his physical shape and we found him perfectly suits of the Doctors taste...

Duration: 15:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 664.7 MB

Download Rented Prisoner Valentin - Part 1

RusCapturedBoys - Courier Yaroslav - Final Part

We attach electrodes to their balls and shock them . We beat their feet. We stretch them on the rack, their perfect abs sucked in hard. We crucify them, every muscle in their bodies bulging.

Duration: 15:28

File size: 708.8 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys - Courier Yaroslav - Final Part

Mike's Stop and Go Edging

Rich has Mike tied hands to legs, moaning and gasping as he administers a slow, teasing hand job. Once he's fully aroused Rich uses a stop and start stroke, his new favorite stroking method, which keeps him aroused while only slowly inching him towards orgasm. It really drags out the arousal and frustration. When Rich is ready to let him cum he switches to a continuous stroke until Mike grunts, twists and shoots his load.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 591.9 MB

Download Mike's Stop and Go Edging

RusCapturedBoys - Commando Stas in Slavery - Part I

After a long bargain with Stas's Commanders we bought him into slavery. Stas will enhance our Slaves Collection and he will be a diamond in it!

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 659.8 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys - Commando Stas in Slavery - Part I

Abusing the Sexual Power of Youth

The younger they are, the more fun it is to tease and edge them. Greg is lean and handsome, his smooth chest and hairy legs givehim the look of one not yet a man, his youthful sexual energy is atit's peak, and easy to abuse. I used his own horniness to torment him, slowly stroking, licking and sucking his rock hard cock. I used a stop and go stroke for a while before switching to a slow, lighttouch, relentless pumping action, enough to keep him aroused but not quite enough to get him off. I'd pick up the pace, then just whenhe seemed close to shooting, I would stop. I finally finished him off with a very slow, pumping action to a very deep and satisfying orgasm.

Duration: 19:35
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 512kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 127.6 MB

Download Abusing the Sexual Power of Youth