Boys Is Tied With Rope, Chained And Compelled To Pleasure | BDSM

Hungry twink pup needs a bone

Blond boy Andreas has brought his friend Sonny to the sex club with a plan in mind, he wants to make his buddy his compliant little pup. Sonny won't turn down the chance to suck on his friend's big uncut dick or take a good deep fucking, even if it means a little humiliation as he's put in a collar and led crawling around the room on the end of a leash. He's rewarded for his obedience, a wet length of pale boner presented for him to suck on and slobber all over, a task he dutifully performs before Andreas takes a shot at his pup's snug hole, first dipping in with his tongue to lick out the boy then fulling him up with his bareback cock. Andreas is pleased with his new plaything when he sees that cum splashing, his cock sliding in and out of his hole, but the shower of semen he spews over obedient Sonny is the real mark of ownership.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5800kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 650.0 MB

Download Hungry twink pup needs a bone

SpankingArmyBoys - 0041 Army - Libor

Release Year: 2012
Studio: SpankingArmyBoys.com
Cast: Libor
Genres: spanking, muscular guy, strapping, 18 y.o., uniforms, military, discipline, corporal punishment, straight, m/m, domination, cp, genital punishment, hand spanking
Video language: English

A young soldier of 18 years is called by the sergeant for a punishment session with a belt and hand spanking, genital punishment was also included

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:09
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 943.0 MB

Download SpankingArmyBoys - 0041 Army - Libor

Room punishment!

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Piercing, Twink, Bdsm, Masturbation, Fingering, Facial

Old-on-young rough gay sex blended with BDSM scene focused on bondage is something really unique in the gay niche. All that weird SM gear and scary punishment tools give an edge to the extremely intense action in quality HD with kinky rope work, chocking throat jobs and brutal anal abuse. A perv inside your surfers will love it and will pay for it too!

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 589.7 MB

Download Room punishment!

Kaleb Cross & Curtis Cameron

Release Year: 2021
Studio: YoungBastards

When sweet young Curtis is found gagged and bound against the cross by horny big-dicked lad Kaleb the dom twink knows exactly how to make proper use of his sexy discovery. The boy is likely happy to be released from his restraints but it's for a purpose. In moments Kaleb is stuffing his perfect pink fuckmeat in the boy's mouth and making him suck it. The cute boy can't hide the fact that he likes it, especially when that big bareback cock is jammed up his naked hole and he's fucked to a cum splashing finish with his smooth body soaked in semen.

Duration: 18:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6073kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 855.1 MB

Download Kaleb Cross & Curtis Cameron

FeetBastinadoBoys - Pavel To. Vol. 2

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Pavel To.
Genres: 18 y.o., Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Straight boy, Punishment, Feet punishment, Foot, hand spanking,

It's the day after Pavel has competed in a running race and lost, the master angry about his loss decides to punish him yet again on his feet (bastinado), first with a shoehorn and then follows that with a hand spanking.

Duration: 15:40

File size: 915.2 MB

Download FeetBastinadoBoys - Pavel To. Vol. 2

Tied Up - part 03

Release Year: 2019

Get in now to see the unique vids! Nowhere else will you find such sweet twinks cross-dressing, worshipping feet, and more! Oh, those boys, always ready to experiment! See them explore the kinkier side of sex.

Duration: 19:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 721.9 MB

Download Tied Up - part 03

Troop Time - Rope Tying - Ian Levine, Cole Blue

Studio: ScoutBoys

Dad was right about joining the Scouts. He told me I'd have experiences I'd never forget. He talked about halcyon days, the pine-scented air, the sense of camaraderie. What he didn't mention was the sex! And now, of course, I'll never be able to look at my Dad in the same way again! If it was anything like as raunchy in his day as it is now. Woh!
Scoutmaster Angus tells me I'm already a promising Scout. He also tells me I've got a bigger dick than most of the other boys. I'm also much taller, so he's encouraging me to explore my natural dominance. That's what he calls it, anyway. I'm trying my hardest to please him and figure I'm doing pretty well. When I came to camp for the first time, I guess I was really quiet and nervous. Now I've realized that shy boys get nothing. It's the confident boys who call the shots and get what they want.

Duration: 16:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 586.1 MB

Download Troop Time - Rope Tying - Ian Levine, Cole Blue

SpankingBoysVideo - Pietro Strap

Cast: Pietro
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Muscular guy, Belting, Punishment, Strap, Feet punishment, Foot,

Pietro, a strong and muscular guy, is ready for punishment, and wants to prove to be stronger than any strapping. but he cannot take the pain when he is beaten on the sensitive soles of the feet, and followed by an equally painful ass strapping.

Duration: 19:46

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SpankingBoysVideo - Pietro Strap

Brody Tyler

Release Year: 2017
Studio: GayWarGames
Cast: Brody Tyler
Genres: Gays BDSM, Big Cock

They say before you shove a member into the ass, it needs to be thoroughly kneaded. This guy decided to knead not only the ass but also the bones of his partner, beating him badly.

Duration: 16:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 607.8 MB

Download Brody Tyler

Boy Austin Chapter 12: Slave Boy - Austin Lock, Master Angus

Release Year: 2019

Wherever I walk, I feel like the big man in charge. Most people have an immediate reaction to me because of my size and physique. I'm strong and powerful with an incredibly masculine way about me. The more time people spend around me, the more they understand my dominance. It's like a natural pheromone that puts people into submission. It's been that way most of my life, and I like it.
But there's something special about today! Walking around, I feel a special power that no one can discern. A secret that's just mine that makes me feel incredible. Back at home, I have a precious, beautiful boy locked up in a cage, with nothing to do but wait for me to return. Every extra second I spend considering what coffee to get or where to park or how to pass the time is colored by the knowledge that Austin is there for me when I get there, no matter what I do or how long I take.
That said, it's hard to stay away too long. As much as the power rush is intoxicating, it pales in comparison to the .

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4795kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 705.8 MB

Download Boy Austin Chapter 12: Slave Boy - Austin Lock, Master Angus

Bryan & Vance Edge

Studio: ChaosMen

A member in Germany emailed me asking if I was ever going to release a Bonus scene that was on Edge, Vol. 3 of me and Vance. He is a fan of Vance, but can't seem to find a retailer in Germany.
I guess after almost 1500 videos I have lost track of some of these scenes, and didn't even realize that I hadn't added it to the site. It is a balance trying to hold Bonus material for DVD buyers, but like to also like to eventually air these scenes for loyal members too.

Duration: 16:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 753.6 MB

Download Bryan & Vance Edge

SpankingBoysVideo - Dildo Michal

Cast: Michal Lukas Liz. Lukas So.
Genres: 18 y.o., Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, dildo, Punishment, hand spanking, Feet punishment, Foot, ass hole punishment

Michal is ordered to be punished by the master he must lie down and keep your legs in the air, while his classmates hold his feet still. The master punishes the unfortunate lad first with the cane on the soles of his sensitive feet before he is spanked on the behind with the humiliation of a rubber dildo in the ass.

Duration: 18:43

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SpankingBoysVideo - Dildo Michal

Bryan & Novak Edge

Studio: ChaosMen

My friend who referred Novak to me, kinda kept Novak thinking about doing more. So thanks to my friend who kept Novak informed and interested.
I think he sold Novak on doing more when he mentioned the Edge videos. I have said before that the guys all think the concept is kind of hot, but they seem to miss one important detail...the dreaded fantasy sequences where we try to push the model's limits.
These videos have always been great at slowing showing the guys they can do more, and Novak was the perfect candidate.
Novak and I talked in detail about the shoot and he was a little surprised to find out that it just wasn't sitting in a chair getting a blow job. So I felt like I wouldn't be able to push it too far. In fact I thought it might just be a re-run of his Serviced video.

Duration: 16:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 723.3 MB

Download Bryan & Novak Edge

Never Too Late To Get A Spanking

Studio: Cp4men

A young man after re encountering his asks for a spanking to catch up for all the things he never got punished for.
His dad gives him a loving spanking for him not to feel like he missed out any discipline. First over jeans, then under pants, and then a firm hand on his bare bottom. To make sure the lesson is learned, after some corner time he gives him a paddling.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 4574kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 651.0 MB

Download Never Too Late To Get A Spanking