Cosmic Climax Fuck Machine Action | Luxury Goddess

Machine fucked in a chair

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Dirty Wife
Genres: Brunette, MILF, Dildo, Masturbation, Solo, Machine
Video language: English

Sexy wife makes her husband watch as his dirty little whore wife fucks big, thick dildos and gets fucked by her fucking machine. Watch her fuck and ride. Listen to her talk dirty to her husband as she satisfies her need for big thick cock. Watch her cuckold her husband with big, thick dildos. See and hear her intense orgasms. Look at her nice round ass, sexy body and soft beautiful feet as she fucks and gets fucked. These videos are real. They are a collection of personal videos taken over the years.

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21596kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 894.6 MB

Download Machine fucked in a chair

Satin Bloom - shoot 2

Satin Bloom was excited to get on the Sybian for the second time. She was stunned when she felt the fast vibrations touch her naked pussy. As the Sybian worked her pussy to orgasm, all Satin Bloom could do was to sit on her knees and let the Sybian work its magic.

Duration: 6:45
Video: 840x456, AVC (H.264), 1876kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 100.4 MB

Download Satin Bloom - shoot 2

Submissive Elf is Crazy For Your Cum

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kiittenymph
Genres: Anal Play, Big Tits, Bubble Butt, Cosplay, Dildo, Fuck Machine, Toys

I'm dying to get a taste of your cum, I can't help but let you drench me in in it. This clip features lots of anal, dirty talk (Master is used throughout), messy cumplay, tiddie fucking, ahegao & spit play!

Duration: 16:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Submissive Elf is Crazy For Your Cum

Fuck Machines 6

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Victoria Sweet, Bailey Brooks, Jordana James, Holly West, Kiera King
Genres: Anal, Vaginal, Gonzo, Masturbation, Solo Girls, Sex Machines

These machines fuck pussies and assholes so hard, fast and long that those holes are left swollen, blown out and broken. Enjoy these elaborate Fuck Machines. These gorgeous women don't need cocks as they ram hot, wet pussies at 1,000 strokes per minute! They like it hard and fast with their Fucking Machines!

Duration: 2:07:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2837kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Fuck Machines 6

X-mas double anal creampie for Purple Bitch

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Purple Bitch
Genres: 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Anal Creampie, Fucking Machines, Tattoos

Dear Santa Claus, I want to wish for Christmas X IPhone and a rich boyfriend..... " But something went wrong - Santa gave me a lollipop ! probably because I'm very bad girl hmmm . Well, I want put it in my ass lol At first I play with lollipop - suck and put in the ass. Then I turn on my fuckmachine and start fucking my ass. Then I fuck the pussy, then again the ass. Two times in a row you can see the anal creampie with a short interval.

Duration: 23:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 27041kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

Download X-mas double anal creampie for Purple Bitch

Vanessa

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Vanessa
Genres: Sex Machine, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

This busty babe loves having her pussy and asshole sex with the biggest dildos! Her holes get an extreme pounding while having squirting and prolpasing orgasms!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Vanessa

Anal terrorist and the fuck.

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Prolapse

She spreads her legs wide and hungrily devours her first machine. She instantly becomes enchanted by their power. The dildo pulls in and out showing off the inside of her perfect-little-pink pussy.

Format: flv
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8000kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

Download Anal terrorist and the fuck.

BrutalDildos Eva Berger

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Eva Berger
Genres: Anal, Fuck Machine, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

Eva Berger is such a horny young girl! You will not believe how this tiny teen can take such brutal dildos so deep inside her ass.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:01
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download BrutalDildos Eva Berger

Abigail Dupree - Three Hole Horsey (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Fucking Machine

An intimate time with a sex slave and her horse cock. Yes, out at this farm, just one horse cock is just not enough for this ride in solo two hole masturbation. So when you add watching the real thing on the dark web... well then, your in for a one hell of a show.

Duration: 40:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Abigail Dupree - Three Hole Horsey (2020)

Denise - first erotic video

This is the first ever erotic video shoot for the cute Denise.
Denise was kind of nervous and wasn't able to fully enjoy the Sybian the first time she tried it.
Luckily she was looking forward to experiencing new things and tries riding the Sybian again at a lower speed. She loosens up and starts to enjoy the feeling and eventually she begins to moan; with those signals we couldn't resist turning the vibrations up higher and higher.

Duration: 38:47
Video: 852x460, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 597.7 MB

Download Denise - first erotic video

Eufrat

Cast: Eufrat

The stunning Eufrat Mai has never been on the Sybian before. Boy she was in for a treat! Her beautiful naked body looked smashing, luscious and very enticing as she bounced up and down! She loved it and will be ready for the next naughty ride.

Duration: 9:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 285.8 MB

Download Eufrat