Cosmic Climax Fuck Machine Action | Luxury Goddess

Hardcore PowerTools (2010-2011) Pack

Genres: Solo, Fuck Machine, Masturbation, Big Tits, Toys, Milf
Video language: English

Welcome to Hardcore PowerTools At HardcorePowertools you will find the net's largest selection of hardcore fucking machine videos. The hottest hardcore machine fucking action and hot sluts getting fucked by Machines, all in high quality HD! We all know that now machines replace men for many jobs, but we didn't think they would even take our place in bed. On Hardcore Power Tools, the actresses get fucked by sex-machines, no need for cocks anymore, they tie a dildo to the machine and they are sure to have many orgasms. Yes, that means no erection dysfunctions, no premature ejaculations... Samantha Sin, Brandi Edwards, Layla Rivera and others wanted to test the fucking machine. All these actresses can tell you they love getting fucked by fucking machines! And one of the reasons is that they just need to open their legs and the machine does the rest. No efforts to make, just the pleasure!

Total size: 8.9 GB in 21 files.

Download Hardcore PowerTools (2010-2011) Pack

Riley Shy rides the Sybian long and hard

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Fuck Machine, Extreme

The sybian thrusts and turns at 120 Rpm and our ladies have never reached orgasm like they do on these babies!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:31
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 170.4 MB

Download Riley Shy rides the Sybian long and hard

Suck and Fuck the Machine

Isabela is a beguiling, raven-haired, tattooed, transsexual stunner, with delightful, small, natural breasts, a mesmerizing, feminine facade, that is wrapped in soft, silky, cafe-mocha skin, and a big, juicy, savory sausage. Following a sultry, steaming-hot striptease, where she showcases her toned, taut, womanly body, she lies down ferociously jacking-off her rigid rod, with fiery fervor. Once her fuse has been lit, Isabela revels in greedily sucking the gargantuan, silicon prick of the Fuck 6000, our mechanical fucking machine, as it rhythmically fucks her pretty mouth. Needing to feed her other hungry hole, she has the 6000 relentlessly drill its indefatigable faux-cock into her heavenly, firm, round ass in doggie, as she moans, and squeals, with untethered, decadent lust. She is a depraved vision, lying on her side, as the 6000 diligently drills its titanic tool into her carnal cavern, while she moans, and cries out, in hedonistic exultation. Groaning, and writhing, with lecherous.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5568kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 969.8 MB

Download Suck and Fuck the Machine

Fuck Machines Part 6

Release Year: 2009
Genres: Anal, Vaginal, DP, Gonzo, Masturbation, Solo Girls, Sex Machines

These machines fuck pussies and assholes so hard, fast and long that those holes are left swollen, blown out and broken. Enjoy these elaborate Fuck Machines. These gorgeous women don't need cocks as they ram hot, wet pussies at 1,000 strokes per minute! They like it hard and fast with their Fucking Machines!

Duration: 2:07:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2837kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Fuck Machines Part 6

X-mas Anal Creampie - Purple Bitch

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Purple Bitch
Genres: Anal Creampie, Fucking Machines, Tattoos

Dear Santa Claus, I want to wish for Christmas X IPhone and a rich boyfriend..... " But something went wrong - Santa gave me a lollipop ! probably because I'm very bad girl hmmm . Well, I want put it in my ass lol At first I play with lollipop - suck and put in the ass. Then I turn on my fuckmachine and start fucking my ass. Then I fuck the pussy, then again the ass. Two times in a row you can see the anal creampie with a short interval.

Duration: 23:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 27041kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

Download X-mas Anal Creampie - Purple Bitch

Anal terrorist and the fuck.

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting & Dildo

She is sexy as hell, with an incredible body and a sexual appetite that is almost unsatisfiable. We said almost, because every time a woman has come to us and said that can't get enough, we prove them wrong with our machines.

Format: flv
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8000kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

Download Anal terrorist and the fuck.

Den Of Depravity - Full HD 1080p

Cast: Ebony Goddexxx, Michelle Moist, Michelle Thorne, George Uhl

Beauty Ebony Goddexxx, dressed in latex has all her prayers answered as she gets the ride of her life from an eager stud. Meanwhile lesbian blondes Michelle Thorn and Michelle Moist pleasure one another's tight slits with an impressive array of mechanical sex toys. This scene has it all!!

Duration: 37:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Den Of Depravity - Full HD 1080p

Karlakole Pt.2

Cast: Karlakole
Genres: Fisting, Amateur, Russian, HomeMade, Anal, HardCore, DP, DAP, Squirting, Vacuum, MILF, Mature, Double Penetration, Double Anal Penetration

I has always been a funny girl game for me to stick in my pussy everything I could find around The choice is getting wider as my pussy!

Duration: 2:03:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4730kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Karlakole Pt.2

Machine Sex Scene 1 Cheyenne Lacroix

Release Year: 2021

What could be better then a girl and machines? Hard steel and a soft pussy! These girl Cheyenne Lacroix are getting slammed by machines and can't seem to get enough.

Format: avi
Duration: 30:38
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2246kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 534.8 MB

Download Machine Sex Scene 1 Cheyenne Lacroix