Cosmic Climax Fuck Machine Action | Luxury Goddess

Therese Bizarre

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine, Piss
Video language: English

Beautiful brunette babe Therese Bizarre got nice smooth skin and very nice natural tits. The dirty elder gynecologist will check properly every part of her beautiful body. He starts with her breasts, then ears, legs and feet, after that the vaginal exam follows. Have a look at vaginal finger check-up, speculum exam, vaginal douche. The doctor also takes an urine sample. The exam ends with a fucking machine treatment.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Therese Bizarre

MachineDom, Submissed 15 video pack 2012-2017 (720p)

Extreme torture is what these male dominated women experience. Each woman is bound with ropes, caged, or restrained to a chair before being fucked by a machine. No woman can prepare herself for the fear of the unknown that she experiences here. Will she come back from this the same woman she was? The short answer is no and she knows that the minute the machine begins to pound her pussy. The undeniable fear each and ever woman experiences is only matched by pleasure. True satisfaction for some can only be achieved when fear and pleasure merge together. Never before had any of these women thought that they could achieve this state of mind. Their very grip on what they perceive as reality is being challenged with every painful thrust. This truly is the work of people with dark minds.

Format: mp4
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 3.5 GB in 5 files.

Download MachineDom, Submissed 15 video pack 2012-2017 (720p)

Karlakole Pt.1

Cast: Karlakole
Genres: Fisting, Amateur, Russian, HomeMade, Anal, HardCore, DP, DAP, Squirting, Vacuum, MILF, Mature, Double Penetration, Double Anal Penetration

Fuck my Ass hard tonight! Every goal Bigger anal toy - Multi-Goal : every goal use a toy in ass to make it wider. Who knows, maybe sometime i will want to take several dicks in it at the same time?

Duration: 2:03:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4718kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Karlakole Pt.1

I Fuck Machines 3

Cast: Casey Cumz, Nora Skyy, Michael Kahn, Melly Winters
Genres: Toys, Sex Machines

Get ready for some wet and wild fun with Master Michael Kahn! He's back with some power tools dedicated to 100% maximum penetration and teeth grinding orgasms! He knows that there is something about watching a bound woman moan and wriggle as her pussy is pummeled over and over again by a huge dildo on a fucking machine! I don't need a cock inside me...not when I have all these wonderful machines. In fact, a cock could never bring me to such an orgasmic eruption that I get from fucking them!

Duration: 1:17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1723kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download I Fuck Machines 3

Milf Eva and the sexmachine

Look at this amazing 58 years old titty lady! She is so sexy and so horny! In this video she is masturbating with her favorite sex toy: the fucking machine chair. She really loves pumping up her mature pussy with electrical sex machine

Duration: 21:30
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 2195kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 364.2 MB

Download Milf Eva and the sexmachine

Jade is only one of the slaves

If you didn`t know, there are lesbian babes who love to play BDSM games with each other as well, and they don`t need a master to tie them up and shove long dildos up their nasty slippery cunts. They are going to do it on their own and this time they have a massive toy that is going to destroy their tight beavers like there is no tomorrow. After riding a sybian, the time has come for some corporal punishments and that is what makes their nipples rock hard and ready for twisting and squeezing. While these scissor sluts are riding, their massive natural boobs are bouncing up and down in a perfect rhythm and that is what makes them so much different from all the other girls who are into pussy to pussy action as well. One of the babes is Asian and we all know how much chicks from this part of the world love to take massive dildos up their bald meat holes. That is going to make them cum real hard and all they have to do is spread their legs wide and take it as deep as possible all the way i.

Duration: 59:19
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1520kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 716.3 MB

Download Jade is only one of the slaves

Young Gabriella In Amazing Fisting Fuck

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Gabriella
Genres: Dildo, Anal, Prolapse

Cute brunette teen Gabriella gapes and prolapses her ass with a thick dildo. Then she takes our fucking machine in the ass!

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Young Gabriella In Amazing Fisting Fuck

Fast Harder Fuck Machine

A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.

Duration: 28:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14123kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Fast Harder Fuck Machine

Silvia Saige & Reagan Foxx HD

Release Year: 2019
Studio: CherryPimps
Cast: Silvia Saige & Reagan Foxx
Genres: Big Tits, Brunette, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Hitachi, Lesbian, Lingerie, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Panties, Shaved, Tattoos, Toys, Trimmed

It just may not get hotter than this with Silvia Saide and Reagan Foxx looking sexy as fuck in their black and white lingerie!

Duration: 58:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

Download Silvia Saige & Reagan Foxx HD

Machine fucked in a chair

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Dirty Wife
Genres: Brunette, MILF, Dildo, Masturbation, Solo

Machines are different, our century - the century of progress. And they help us in modern life. Assistance in washing, drying clothes, in movement and much more. But here's a miracle now the machines can even fuck us. Hooray!

Duration: 5:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21596kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 894.6 MB

Download Machine fucked in a chair

BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Lys Xtreme
Genres: Big Toys, Dildo, Masturbation, Solo

The amazing Jayda is back again! She loves big brutal dildos. She does double penetration and fills both her pussy and asshole in this new scene. All the dildos she plays with are absolutely humongous.

Duration: 22:38
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 11712kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Gorgeous Redhead Lauren Phillips Live! HD

Release Year: 2018
Studio: CherryPimps
Cast: Lauren Phillips
Genres: Solo, Posing, All Natural, Big Tits, Gaping, Lingerie, Masturbation, Real Tits, Red Head, Sybian, Tattoos, Toys, Trimmed

Smoking hot and fun loving babe Lauren Phillips is ready to get naughty with you! She is all by herself so that means she is all yours! She loves how she looks in her lingerie but knows just how much you want to see her get it on the floor! She strips down and rubs her large natural tits with her hands wishing your cock was in her cleavage. She has a variety of toys to use including the Sybian so get ready for a fucking good time!

Duration: 53:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Gorgeous Redhead Lauren Phillips Live! HD

Luke Adams & David Circus

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dave Circus, Luke Adams
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cum Shots, Big Cock, Sex Toys, Close ups, Leather Fetish, Spitting, Buttplay, Muscles, Hunks, Tattoos, Uncut, Young Men

Luke Adams has been resistant to getting fucked in the ass so his new dom-top boyfriend brings him to the Control Room for some hardcore bottom training. Supervisor Dave Circus hooks Adams up to one of the club's notorious fuck machines, flicks a switch, and the relentless ass-pounding begins. A metal rod with a huge dildo secured on the end drills Luke's hole incessantly, gradually picking up speed until the young stud nearly passes out from the non-stop butt-fucking. When Luke turns to beg his captor for mercy he discovers that Circus has been observing the entire ordeal stroking on his own fat uncut cock. Adams summons him over and takes Dave's cock in his mouth, moaning at the pleasure of having both holes filled. Circus orders Luke off the fuck machine so he can take over. He shoves his cock in Adam's pre-stretched hole and completes the training session by spraying his hot cum all over Luke's big round ass.

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4695kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 629.6 MB

Download Luke Adams & David Circus