Cosmic Climax Fuck Machine Action | Luxury Goddess

BrutalDildos Vanessa

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Vanessa
Genres: Sex Machine, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

This busty babe loves having her pussy and asshole f"cked with the biggest dildos! Her holes get an extreme pounding while having squirting and prolpasing orgasms!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download BrutalDildos Vanessa

Therese Bizarre

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine, Piss
Video language: English

Beautiful brunette babe Therese Bizarre got nice smooth skin and very nice natural tits. The dirty elder
gynecologist will check properly every part of her beautiful body. He starts with her breasts, then ears, legs and feet, after
that the vaginal exam follows. Have a look at vaginal finger check-up, speculum exam, vaginal douche. The doctor also
takes an urine sample. The exam ends with a fucking machine treatment.

Duration: 36:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Therese Bizarre

Teeter board A trial run

It is pleasurably delightful to construct a contraption, a device of a single means for depravity with intent for use, on the innocent and willing. To lead a life of self-absorption and debauchery, one, only another hedonist of sadomasochist could appreciate, to glean oddity, perhaps restitution from like minds. A propensity for the perverse, the unusual and the queer. The insatiable lust to observe the girls work the teeter board. - Extreme Production LLC

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 947.5 MB

Download Teeter board A trial run

Argen Dana

A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.

Duration: 28:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14123kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Argen Dana

Pussy Kira for sex machine

Cast: kira
Genres: Anal Fisting, Toys solo sex machine

Gorgeous brunette teen Kira Thorn bruises her asshole with huge brutal dildos before she tastes her ass off each one!

Duration: 24:44
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7

Download Pussy Kira for sex machine

All Girl Fuck Machine Gang Bang Part 5 (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Jezebel Knight, Yumi U, Orabella, Siren Thorn, Maxine X
Genres: Fucking Machine

Yumi's turn to get fucked by the Blue Balls Fucking Machine while us girls tease and please her mouth, tits and clit~ Yumi is an incredibly sexy and sensuous girl direct from China. She is so sweet and innocent when she cums but her intensity and desire to be fucked cannot be mistaken!

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9870kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 778.9 MB

Download All Girl Fuck Machine Gang Bang Part 5 (2021)

A Tranquil FistnRide

Sometimes, Master James will walk into my room right in the middle of a session with a client and start stroking his perfect cock and teasing me unabashedly. This, my dear friends, is a delicious view of what happens to me. Insatiable is an understatement as I slide my fist into my slick ass hole, trying not to show the discomfort on my face and failing miserably. I grab a large plug and get busy with it knowing that I want more. I back up onto the cock on the fuckpost and ride it hard and deep moaning in pleasure and getting more and more crazed with lust for human cock. I turn around and begin to mouth fuck the cock that was just in my ass, shoving it deep down my throat as to not miss an inch of it. My ass needs more though so I turn back around and grab another cock for my mouth as I slide right back down on that cock. I love being filled from both ends but my pussy is feeling left out so I take the cock from my outh and slide it into my pussy riding both holes with my labia sprea.

Duration: 19:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

Download A Tranquil FistnRide

Fuck Machines 6

Cast: Victoria Sweet, Bailey Brooks, Jordana James, Holly West, Kiera King
Genres: Gonzo, Masturbation, Solo Girls, Sex Machines

These machines fuck pussies and assholes so hard, fast and long that those holes are left swollen, blown out and broken. Enjoy these elaborate Fuck Machines. These gorgeous women don't need cocks as they ram hot, wet pussies ! They like it hard and fast with their Fucking Machines!

Duration: 2:07:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2837kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Fuck Machines 6

Young Slut Fucks With Dildo & Sex Machine

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kira Thorn
Genres: Dildo, Anal

You won't believe how much these little cutie can takes, and she absolutely loves stretching this asshole to the max, showing off just how slutty they are and just how hot fisting can be!

Download Young Slut Fucks With Dildo & Sex Machine

Anal terrorist and the fuck.

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting & Dildo

She is sexy as hell, with an incredible body and a sexual appetite that is almost unsatisfiable. We said almost, because every time a woman has come to us and said that can't get enough, we prove them wrong with our machines.

Format: flv
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8000kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

Download Anal terrorist and the fuck.

Katya

Studio: ExclusiveClub
Cast: Katya
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Blonde, Fucking Machine

Hot blonde Czech teen Katya wears sexy black dress and black stockings on her hot legs. She
has a chubby body and smaller tits. The old wicked obgyn physician will run the following tests: physical exam,
palpation, tits exam, BP monitor check-up, twat check-up with his fingers, cervix exam using a plastic speculum, v
aginal enema, fucking machine treatment.

Duration: 32:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Katya

Fuck Machine Fuckery Pregnant

Genres: Pregnant, big natural tits, masturbation, fucking machine, solo, orgasm, stockings

Well I bought a fucking machine while 38 weeks pregnant despite some concern it may not be safe. I've just been crazy crazy horny for some dick, I need to be fucked! I could not resist. First few minutes of the video, the machine starts to fuck me and I just let go and actually find myself peeing, lol. If you like that - awesomeee, if that's not your thing, just pretend in your mind it's squirting. Next quick minute after that, I try using a 12 inch dildo - it's fun to watch it stretch me out and try to push it's massiveness inside of me, but this scene is quick as the dildo was too heavy for the machine. Rest of video - me getting fucked by the machine with the orginal dildo!! I put a hitachi on my clit and cum really hard. I really like my facial expressions in this video - it's clear I am having a very, very good time

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 474.9 MB

Download Fuck Machine Fuckery Pregnant

Kira and her machines for fucking

Cast: kira
Genres: Dildo, Anal, 1080p Sex machines

Gorgeous brunette teen Kira Thorn bruises her asshole with huge brutal dildos before she tastes her ass off each one!

Download Kira and her machines for fucking

Vanessa gets in the ass sex machine

Cast: Shawna Leneé
Genres: fisting, solo, dildo sex machine

The black-haired Taissia Shanti uses a combination of fierce and brutal dildo machine to take a look at her once tight wet pussy! Girls used to the fact that their The openings like pussy and ass oiled and fucked dildo fist and all that more

Duration: 22:08

Download Vanessa gets in the ass sex machine