Cosmic Climax Fuck Machine Action | Luxury Goddess

BrutalDildos Luize Saint

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Luize Saint
Genres: Dildo, Teen

Dark haired teen Luize Saint fills her fresh pussy with a big dildo before testing her young hole with the brutal machine!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:08
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BrutalDildos Luize Saint

Fuck Machines

Cast: Victoria Sweet, Bailey Brooks, Jordana James, Holly West, Kiera King
Genres: Anal, Vaginal, DP, Gonzo, Masturbation, Solo Girls, Sex Machines
Video language: English

These machines fuck pussies and assholes so hard, fast and long that those holes are left swollen, blown out and broken. Enjoy these elaborate Fuck Machines. These gorgeous women don't need cocks as they ram hot, wet pussies at 1,000 strokes per minute! They like it hard and fast with their Fucking Machines!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:07:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2837kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Fuck Machines

Fuck Machines Part 6 (2009)

In "Fuck Machines 6" from JM Productions, the machines fuck pussies and assholes so hard, fast and long that those holes are left swollen, blown out and broken. These gorgeous women don't need real cocks. No man can beat a machine that rams hot, wet pussies at 1,000 strokes per minute! These horny nymphos like it hard and fast with their Fucking Machines!

Total size: 423.2 MB in 1 files.

Download Fuck Machines Part 6 (2009)

Vanessa

Cast: Vanessa
Genres: Sex Machine, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

This busty babe loves having her pussy and asshole sex with the biggest dildos! Her holes get an extreme pounding while having squirting and prolpasing orgasms!

Duration: 24:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Vanessa

Fuck Machines 6

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Victoria Sweet, Bailey Brooks, Jordana James, Holly West, Kiera King
Genres: Anal, Vaginal, DP, Gonzo, Masturbation, Solo Girls, Sex Machines

These machines fuck pussies and assholes so hard, fast and long that those holes are left swollen, blown out and broken. Enjoy these elaborate Fuck Machines. These gorgeous women don't need cocks as they ram hot, wet pussies at 1,000 strokes per minute! They like it hard and fast with their Fucking Machines!

Duration: 2:07:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2837kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Fuck Machines 6

Hot czech blonde fisted out by kinky doctor

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Gaping, Mature, Pussy Closeups, MILF, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Vibrator, Fucking machine, Fisting

Our doctor checks the big meaty pussy of hot blonde Nicole with his big fist till she cums hard. After the usual medical procedures, like the vaginal palpation, cunt check-up, cervical screening, pressure measurement, etc., our filthy doctor makes his naked patient cum with his medical grade fucking machine and with his bare fist.

Duration: 37:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3337kbps

File size: 955.4 MB

Download Hot czech blonde fisted out by kinky doctor

Kream Anal Machine

Genres: anal, squirt, fuck machines, masturbating

Hi I'm Kream. Welcome to my personal site. Inside you will see my extreme collection of hardcore movies and pics. See my extreme solos, hot lesbian fantasies and hardcore anal with cum eating blowjobs. Watch me squirt loads of pussy juice and my ass prolapse with every anal orgasm!

Format: MPEG
Duration: 16:26
Video: 448x336, MPEG-1, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 250.6 MB

Download Kream Anal Machine

BrutalDildos Lina Love

Cast: Lina Love
Genres: Anal, sex Machine, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

Lina Love is such a horny young girl! You will not believe how this tiny teen can take such brutal dildos so deep inside her pussy.

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 1.1 GB

Download BrutalDildos Lina Love

Fucking Step After School

Studio: Alexa Pearl
Cast: Alexa Pearl
Genres: Fuck Machine, Big Tits, School Girl, Solo, POV

I just got home from school and your hanging out in my room waiting for me.Ive clearly explained to you I've got to study for my anatomy class test and since you've taken the class and gotten an A I figured maybe you could help me out. Since your my Step I figure whats the harm if you maybe teach me a few things.in person..But shhh we have to keep it a secret from our parents! I tease you, show you things you've never seen before and finally have you convinced that maybe this is your shot to fuck your little step ! I beg you not to cum, because that would be so bad! But your not one to listen or follow the rules in the first place! This video is super hot, has alot of dirty talk, taboo role-play and a possible impregnation ending!

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19588kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Fucking Step After School

I Fuck Machines 3

Release Year: 2013
Studio: White Ghetto Films
Cast: Casey Cumz, Nora Skyy, Michael Kahn, Melly Winters
Genres: Toys, Sex Machines

Get ready for some wet and wild fun with Master Michael Kahn! He's back with some power tools dedicated to 100% maximum penetration and teeth grinding orgasms! He knows that there is something about watching a bound woman moan and wriggle as her pussy is pummeled over and over again by a huge dildo on a fucking machine! I don't need a cock inside me...not when I have all these wonderful machines. In fact, a cock could never bring me to such an orgasmic eruption that I get from fucking them!

Duration: 1:17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1723kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download I Fuck Machines 3

Anal hook (2015)

Genres: BDSM

Tracey Lain sets a timer then walks over to large metal hoist and runs her hands over it before kneeling on the floor between the legs of the hoist and chaining her ankles to the legs. Next Tracey eases the anal hook that was hanging down from the arm of the hoist into her arse then slides the dildo of the fucking machines inside her and handcuffs her hands to the hoist in front of her. Tracey uses a remote control to operate a small winch to raise the anal hook tight in her arse and keep her in position then she presses another button to switch on the fucking machine before discarding the remote control out of reach. Over the next 10 mins the slow movements of the machine speed up to a full speed assault leaving Tracey screaming and crying as the fucking machine extracts one orgasm after another.

Duration: 17:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 649.5 MB

Download Anal hook (2015)

All Anal Extreme Toy Close-up With Cum Load Finish

Cast: Abigail Dupre
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Dildo, Toy

Tonight slave abigail plays with one of her favorite clients. This particular client loves watching anal play, and slave abigail is right on board. Come watch over 30 minutes of close-up anal fun. Watch as this insatiable slave's asshole gapes and bounces on various toys. abigail warms up with a few of her larger anal plugs. This gets her ready for even more as she moves on to using her 40 inch long tonguetacle, and bubble butt plug. With her ass craving more she moves on to the biggest toy she has: her large "specialty" cock. Enjoy close up shots of her ass bouncing and gapeing on her large specially crafted dildo. She twerks and jerks her succulent cheeks over the toy until it blows a huge load in her ass. She cannot help but play with the cum dripping from her ass and like a good slave she licks that huge cock clean when she is done.

Duration: 43:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8663kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download All Anal Extreme Toy Close-up With Cum Load Finish