Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Flamingja

Jay West, Kaiia Eve

Cast: Jay West, Kaiia Eve
Genres: Choke Fucking, Creampie, Facesitting, Fingers In The Pussy, Sex on the mat, Winner Fucks Loser
Video language: English

Jay West is feeling really confident coming in to this match now that he has had his first victory against Charlotte Sartre. Jay seems the think he can man handle petite tatted out girls and today he gets to test himself against another petite tatted out model. Please welcome Kaiia Eve. She's a cute Blond babe with a natural feminine body that is accented with beautiful tattoo art. She's also a sassy brat who will crush your balls if you aren't fast enough. Jay West finds out very quickly that his dick and balls are going to be in constant jeopardy. Kaiia Eve is merciless with Jay's Iron Balls. She knees them, punches them, grabs them, twists them. She does extreme CBT that only Jay West could handle. However, even with all that CBT, Jay still keeps his head in the game. This match is close and goes to decision. The Winner fucks the loser's ass and drains them by making them cum hard. Winner does verbal humiliation and uses the loser for their pleasure to get their own winner orgasm .

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3087kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Jay West, Kaiia Eve

Flamingja

Strapon Sex Doll Threesome Mistress Cassy, Molly Era

Strapon Mistress Cassy has a new deliciously wicked way to torment her chastity locked up latex sissy. She decides to bring a Sex Doll into their play. As Cassy fucks sissy Molly with her long strap-on cock, sissy must lick the Sex Doll's pussy. The only pussy sissy will ever get close to. Then Mistress releases Molly from the chastity cage so sissy can fuck the sex doll. As Molly slowly enters the Sex Doll's wet pussy, Mistress takes her from behind, sandwiching sissy right in the middle. Once Mistress is satisfied, she ejaculates, shooting cum all over sissies face and inside her mouth.

Duration: 9:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6405kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 460.5 MB

Download Strapon Sex Doll Threesome Mistress Cassy, Molly Era

Flamingja

Demi Sutra - Stinky Yoga Soles

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Demi Sutra
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Boot Worship, Facesitting, Ass Worship, Ebony

After a long day of hot yoga and extracurricular activities, Goddess Demi has made her feet extra sweaty and stinky for one lucky slave. She unlocks his cage after making him 1st worship her high heeled boots and thanking her for the privilege of being her doormat. Her foot boy is ordered to lick and clean her extremely smelly feet until they are sparkling fresh just the way she desires.

Duration: 12:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11239kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Demi Sutra - Stinky Yoga Soles

Flamingja

Goddess Cheyenne Jean Bardot Caning

Studio: OpulentFetish.com

Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Jean Bardot are training their new slave by caning his bare ass. They remind him how important it is to be appreciative of their attention and energy. Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Jean Bardot take turns caning his pale ass and leave many bright red marks on it.

Duration: 6:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11628kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 554.7 MB

Download Goddess Cheyenne Jean Bardot Caning

Flamingja

Lyra Louvel Her Head Box

The slaves head is locked in a box making his face more comfortable to sit on for the Mistress. She instructs him to to stick his tongue inside her wet cunt while reminding him his sole purpose is to give her pleasure. Mistress Lyra rides his mouth in the head box to orgasm. She uses her fingers to extract her cum from her pussy the wipes it across his face to mark her property.

Duration: 11:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8284kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 717.6 MB

Download Lyra Louvel Her Head Box

Flamingja

Ash Hollywood - No Orgasm, No Air

Cast: Ash Hollywood
Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship

If you don't lick me to orgasm you will not be taking another breath of air, so hurry up and start licking my cunt. This is the only way I am going to train you to serve me orally. Keep licking as you desperately try to get me off before you pass out from lack of oxygen. I will sit on you face full weigh so your tongue can be deep inside me. I want you to choke on my pussy juices flooding your mouth as I orgasm.

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 546.6 MB

Download Ash Hollywood - No Orgasm, No Air

Flamingja

Fetish Fuck With Mistress Courtney

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint. Before I enter his ass it must be lubed up, with his spit. My slave sucks hungrily on My cock, knowing the better job he does the deeper I will fuck him. I bend him over My chair and climb on top of him, My erect cock slipping easily into his hole. I fuck him hard with My STRAPO, pushing his face into the cushions of My chair where My ass has just sat.

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20243kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Fetish Fuck With Mistress Courtney

Flamingja

Fuck You Slut

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy
Genres: Femdom, Sissy Slut, Pegging, Strapon

Mistress Serena is in the mood to put her slut through her paces! Removed from her cage the slut is ordered to kneel down over the couch and present her backside. Mistress Serena proceeds to prepare her cock before enjoying penetrating and fucking her slut raw! Having taken her pleasure, will she allow her slut an orgasm?

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 30925kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Fuck You Slut

Flamingja

Cuck Princess POV

Cast: Jill Kassidy

No more waiting in the closet while I have all the fun with big dicks. I am going to train that slutty mouth to suck another mans cock. It is extremely humiliating but also exhilarating isn't it? You will be looking up at me while I instruct you to take his giant cock in your mouth.. It makes me so horny getting you to do whatever I Want! Now make your Cuck Princess happy and beg to suck cock for Me!

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 836.5 MB

Download Cuck Princess POV

Flamingja

Big Boys Eat Cum

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Handjob, Cum Eating, Bondage, BDSM, Stockings, Ass Licking

Mistress Jewelz slave is finally getting what he wants today..except there is a twist. He's been wanting to feel that sweet release of an orgasm for far too long after being teased and denied for months on end. He is on perfect display with his body completely exposed and vulnerable for his Mistress to have her way with. She just loves the look of a man tied up knowing they have no control whatsoever. Mistress Jewelz lubes up his helpless cock and strokes it until he is begging to cum for the 1st time in forever. If he is going to be allowed to cum it's going to be her way and her way only. She edges out a massive cum load all over the floor and scoops it all back as a boy needs his dinner. Growing boys need to eat and a big, sticky load of cum is exactly what Mistress Jewels has planned for the bitch. She knows how much he hates the taste of his own cum which is exactly why she loves shoving it down his throat.

Duration: 12:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 898.9 MB

Download Big Boys Eat Cum

Flamingja

Latex Slut Thoroughly Fucked

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Genres: Femdom, Domination

The beautiful Goddess Cheyenne dressed in a one piece shiny black latex outfit prepares her restrained fuck slut for proper penetration on her custom made fuck bench. The slave, dressed in shiny black latex thigh highs, crotch less bottoms and high heels. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3289kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 221.2 MB

Download Latex Slut Thoroughly Fucked

Flamingja

Shocked into Service

Cast: Naomi Swan

Mistress Naomi has rented a vacation home for the summer and her very own sissy rubber maid comes attached to the deal. The sissy maid is trained in most areas of servitude but just in case it needs to be put into its place a shock collar is locked around its neck. Mistress Naomi has had a long day of traveling and just wants to rest her feet up and relax. She calls upon her new personal rubber sissy maid to do just as he was trained to do and worship every inch of her beautiful soles. The sissy bitch isn't as perfect as the flyer made it seem and Mistress Naomi shocks the hell out of the slut to whip his service into shape. By the end of her stay, he will be a well-trained sissy maid and Mistress Naomi's feet worshipped to perfection.

Duration: 12:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9473kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 881.9 MB

Download Shocked into Service

Flamingja

Goddess Becky

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Blonde, Edging Games, Tease And Denial, Foot Fetish

Goddess Becky is bored so she lets her slave out of chastity for an edging game. The game is just to amuse her, and the slave is not allowed to cum. The kneeling slave looks up at Becky's amazing ass. It is very difficult for him to stay on the edge and not climax. Becky demands that her slave increase her tribute. The slave can hardly afford her weekly tribute as it is! Becky does not care. She wants what she wants. She deserves it! The slave is desperate to cum. It begs. Becky just laughs. No means no! The slave should be grateful for whatever it gets from her. Becky offers the slave a choice. He can lock himself up and take her shopping, or he can climax. There is one obvious correct choice. Will the slave pick the right answer?

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10274kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 881.1 MB

Download Goddess Becky

Flamingja

Extreme hard cock beating with leather gloves!

Cast: MISTRESS KAWA
Genres: Cbt, Glove Fetish, Ball Abuse, Female Dominatio

She beat his boner with all her might. When he gets just a bit limp she order him to masturbate, just for her fun and amusement to beat a rock hard dick. This beating goes from hard to extreme hard cock torture! You probably wonder how much beating a cock can take? Anyway, at the end she is convinced that she made him impotent!

Duration: 7:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 288.2 MB

Download Extreme hard cock beating with leather gloves!

Flamingja

Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress

Cast: Mistress Courtney

My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint. Before I enter his ass it must be lubed up, with his spit. My slave sucks hungrily on My cock, knowing the better job he does the deeper I will fuck him. I bend him over My chair and climb on top of him, My erect cock slipping easily into his hole. I fuck him hard with My Strapo, pushing his face into the cushions of My chair where My ass has just sat.

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20243kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress

Flamingja

Ash Hollywood - Do You Like Pleasing Me?

Studio: Femaleworship

Does Ashs man like pleasing her? Oh yes, he lives for it and is grateful for any opportunity she grants him to orally serve. So when she struts in with her slinky red dress, sits back and offers him her womanhood, he immediately kneels and licks while she enjoys her glass of wine.

Duration: 7:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 122.3 MB

Download Ash Hollywood - Do You Like Pleasing Me?