Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Flamingja

Fried Blue Balls - Anny Aurora - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Stockings, Electro Play, CBT, Nipple Clamps, BDSM
Video language: English

German Goddess Annie is a big believer that chastity is an effective method in transforming a man into a slave. Sometimes a man still needs that little extra push to learn the ways of his Mistress and electrical shock therapy is proven to be just what her new slave needs. She straps him into the cock bondage device and secures a high powered shock collar around his balls to show she means business. With just the tap of her finger she sends a huge wave of voltage to his helpless manhood making him obey in ways he never imagined.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9810kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 891.6 MB

Download Fried Blue Balls - Anny Aurora - FullHD 1080p

Flamingja

Riley Jenner - Lick Them

Release Year: 2020

Gorgeous amazon blonde Riley Jenner returns to the dungeon after a long day of shopping. She is wearing her super high leather boots. She tells the slave she doesn't want to track filth from the street into her clean dungeon. She orders him to take his tongue out and She starts to wipe and rub hard the soles over his tongue, that becomes black from the dirt. She looks at him like pathetic worm while he swallows dirt & grime. Riley forces him to suck her heels, deeper and deeper, fucking his mouth with them.

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4401kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 405.9 MB

Download Riley Jenner - Lick Them

Flamingja

Ella Kross - Can You Make Me Cum Three Times?

Studio: EllaKross

I want to play a game, I say as I innocently approach my subservient loser who sits waiting obediently at the foot of my bed. I want to cum three times, I tell him as I join him by his side. I inform him that if he can`t get me off three times in a row I`m going to punish him and he eagerly accepts the challenge. As he lays on the bed I kick off my heels and position my crotch above his mouth. Wearing no panties he quickly goes to town on my pussy, licking and sucking my clit as I moan in pleasure and ride his face. He makes me cum once with ease, then once more, and promise him a blowjob if he can make me cum a third time. Taking his hard cock out of his pants, I grab hold of it and tease him by placing it close to my mouth as he continues eating my pussy. He wants me to suck it so badly but since I fail to cum a final time there will be no pleasure for him! I laugh as I leave him hanging, his balls aching to cum as I refuse to help him out. How delightfully evil!

Duration: 8:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 501.5 MB

Download Ella Kross - Can You Make Me Cum Three Times?

Flamingja

Hot foot worshipping

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This lad doesn't even dare dreaming about making it to his bossy girlfriend's juicy holes. Her feet and knees are as far as he's allowed to go and. Being a foot fetishist, he actually doesn't mind! Watch him hump the domme's sexy shoes in this vid!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 11:22
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3783kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 325.8 MB

Download Hot foot worshipping

Flamingja

Mia

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Mia
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Financial Domination, Shiny Clothes, Oil Fetish, Ass Fetish, Ass Kissing, High Heels

Mia's cuckold has just bought her a new bathing suit. She asks him if he thinks her boyfriend will like it and the cuck answers, "Yes, Princess." Mia makes the cuck rub oil all over her body. She reminds him that it's ok to oil her because he is in chastity. Mia knows that it is difficult for the slave to touch her while he is in chastity and she likes that. Mia teases the slave's chastity with her ass, grinding up against it. Mia's boyfriend is ok with her having a cuckold, so long as she keeps it in chastity. Mia giggles, "Guess you're staying in!" Mia tells the slave to kiss her ass. The slave hesitates. "It's ok!" She assures the cuckold. "My boyfriend won't punch you in the face because you're in chastity." The slave kisses her ass and then Mia inspects him. The cuckold is straining against the chastity device. His little guy has grown! Mia teases him some more, then uses his mouth for a devious purpose.

Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8886kbps

File size: 641.5 MB

Download Mia

Flamingja

Lyra Louvel - Enslaved Man Pussy

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Lyra believes all men should be used as nothing but sex slaves except she isnt the one getting fucked. She turns her slaves tight virgin asshole into nothing but a loose used up man pussy with bigger dicks every fuck. At the end of their transformation Lyra has them so cock that they are begging for the pounding to never stop.

Duration: 9:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 528.1 MB

Download Lyra Louvel - Enslaved Man Pussy

Flamingja

Mistress Courtney's Fetish Lair - Suck and Fuck for Mistress

My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint. Before I enter his ass it must be lubed up, with his spit. My slave sucks hungrily on My cock, knowing the better job he does the deeper I will fuck him.

Duration: 12:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20239kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mistress Courtney's Fetish Lair - Suck and Fuck for Mistress

Flamingja

Dakota Marr, Will Havoc

Cast: Dakota Marr, Will Havoc
Genres: Choke Fucking, Creampie, Facesitting, Fingers In The Pussy, Sex on the mat, Winner Fucks Loser

Will Havoc has good days and bad days here on the mats. He has his share of victories as well has his share of losses. He's taking on a Rookie today. A tiny little thing from Nebraska who has never wrestled a day in her life. Please welcome Dakota Marr. Now I know that by looking at Dakota, and knowing that her wrestling name is "Unicorn Sprinkles" you're thinking she's got nothing for Will Havoc. Dakota nearly gasses herself out in round 1. She comes out hard and with little reward. Will is able to deflect her and throw her around like a little rag doll. The size and skill disadvantage that Dakota has does nothing to deter her. She keeps coming at Will as if she were an amazon warrior. She wears him down and eventually, and this is fucking crazy, she gets a tied match at the end of 3 rounds of wrestling. This match ends up going to a tiebreaker sex fight. These two are given 20 minutes to make each other cum. The only rule really being that all sexual things must be mutual and simul.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3078kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dakota Marr, Will Havoc

Flamingja

Mistress Serena Goddess Gynarchy Fuck You Slut

Mistress Serena is in the mood to put her slut through her paces! Removed from her cage the slut is ordered to kneel down over the couch and present her backside. Mistress Serena proceeds to prepare her cock before enjoying penetrating and fucking her slut raw! Having taken her pleasure, will she allow her slut an orgasm?

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 30925kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Mistress Serena Goddess Gynarchy Fuck You Slut

Flamingja

Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint. Before I enter his ass it must be lubed up, with his spit. My slave sucks hungrily on My cock, knowing the better job he does the deeper I will fuck him. I bend him over My chair and climb on top of him, My erect cock slipping easily into his hole. I fuck him hard with My STRAPO, pushing his face into the cushions of My chair where My ass has just sat.

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20243kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck

Flamingja

Jewelz Blu Big Boys Eat Cum

Mistress Jewelz slave is finally getting what he wants today..except there is a twist. He's been wanting to feel that sweet release of an orgasm for far too long after being teased and denied for months on end. He is on perfect display with his body completely exposed and vulnerable for his Mistress to have her way with.

Duration: 12:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 898.9 MB

Download Jewelz Blu Big Boys Eat Cum

Flamingja

Gynarchy Fuck You Slut

Mistress Serena is in the mood to put her slut through her paces! Removed from her cage the slut is ordered to kneel down over the couch and present her backside. Mistress Serena proceeds to prepare her cock before enjoying penetrating and fucking her slut raw! Having taken her pleasure, will she allow her slut an orgasm?

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Gynarchy Fuck You Slut

Flamingja

Most Exciting Facesitting Ever!

Cast: Mira Cuckold
Genres: FemDom, Cuckold, Interracial, IR, All Sex, BlowJob, Cream Pie, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Lesbians

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 12:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17668kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Most Exciting Facesitting Ever!

Flamingja

Cock Handler

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Bunny Colby
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, CBT

After a week of Mistress Bunny's slave being used and abused for her entertainment, she rewards him with a special milking day. She own's his cock and decides when, where and how he will always cum. The only way Mistress Bunny allows her slaves to orgasm is under her control when they are totally helpless and at her mercy. Just because it's milking day doesn't mean she won't slap, beat and abuse his restrained balls for her sadistic pleasure. Her slave must understand his cock belongs to his Mistress now and forever.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cock Handler

Flamingja

Rimming and blowing

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

That's a very special way that this blondie uses to take a sample of her patient's sperm. Watch her bend him over and lick his ass, his cock and his balls from behind until he unloads. And she treats the sample in a kinky way too. She eats it all up!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:59
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3757kbps

File size: 227.2 MB

Download Rimming and blowing

Flamingja

Alina Lopez - Chastity Boy-Toy

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator

Mistress Alina Lopez loves a man completely tied down and helpless especially with their dick locked tightly away. She firmly believes all men's cocks should be locked in chastity permanently 24/7/365. Of course, this doesn't mean a Mistress can't still have her fun teasing and tormenting their caged up cocks making them beg to be free.

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11304kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alina Lopez - Chastity Boy-Toy

Flamingja

Fuck You Slut

Studio: Clips4sale.
Cast: Mistress Serena
Genres: Femdom, Sissy Slut, Pegging, Strapon

File size: 166.4 MB

Download Fuck You Slut

Flamingja

AJ Applegate - Chastity Drain

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Cum Eating, Vibrator, Chastity

Mistress AJ Applegate is rewarding her slave with an orgasm after being so obedient while denied and locked in chastity for 30 very long days. But just because he is being allowed to cum doesn't mean his cock is being unlocked from his chastity. He is about to learn chastity is now a permanent fixture in his slave life as she edges out a huge, thick load from his caged up and forever locked cock. Ruined Orgasm at its finest!

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 980.0 MB

Download AJ Applegate - Chastity Drain