Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Sado-ladies - Mistress Jessica - Punished For Wanking

Studio: Sado-ladies
Genres: Femdom

As Mistress Whiplash and Miss Jessica return from a ride, they find one of the stable slave wanking in front of their riding boots. This is so disgusting and of course needs immediately punishment. They still wear their stiletto heeled boots and so they decide to give him a lesson he will never forget.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3715kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 213.1 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Mistress Jessica - Punished For Wanking

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

Mercy Milked

Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Bondage, Orgasm, Milking, Handjob, Asia

Mistress Asia Perez has her slave all trapped inside his bondage bag so she can really tease and toy with his cock. It's been ages since her slave has been allowed an orgasm so she knows his cock is going to be extra sensitive. With only a few strokes on his cock she can already tell he is ready to burst at any moment. Mistress Asia doesn't want this to be a two-pump chump type of orgasm as edging a frustrated and helpless cock is just too much fun. She loves to play cum controlling games with her slaves especially when their balls are bright blue and aching to burst. Mistress Asia brings her slave to the edge and back by sliding her firm grip up and down his shaft then brings in her favorite vibrator to finish the job. Her slave explodes a gigantic load all over himself then is -fed the entire mess and made to swallow like a good slut. He is left helpless in his sleepsack with the taste of cum dripping down his throat until Mistress Asia has a use for the bitch once again.

Duration: 13:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 957.6 MB

Download Mercy Milked

Sado-ladies - Mistress Ezada - Pleased To See You Suffer

There is no other Mistress who shows a slave how much she is aroused bis his suffering. And because it's so arousing, Ezade loves to make slaves suffer, especially this tall and strong slave.

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2792kbps

File size: 159.0 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Mistress Ezada - Pleased To See You Suffer

Gianna Dior - No Erections Allowed

Cast: Gianna Dior
Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, CBT, Chastity, Bondage, Stockings, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking

Mistress Gianna Dior has absolutely no use for her slave's cock yet he still thinks its okay to be constantly aroused walking around with a hard-on. It's time for him to be put through some serious slave conditioning making sure his dick will never get erect again. His new extra sharp spiked chastity cage will be a permanent fixture in his life now making sure his mind will never be in the gutter. Mistress Gianna will train his body and mind to only focus on what she wants from here on out...never what his cock wants.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11215kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 994.3 MB

Download Gianna Dior - No Erections Allowed

Princess Amber

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Amber

What are slaves for? Anything I say they are for, of course... So while I was relaxing at the Manor I grabbed this thing out of the cage and brought it over to be My foot stool while I planned out My day and posted to My social media. But footstools at the Manor aren't just footstools, they are things to use for whatever crosses My mind at the time, like scratching an itch on My foot, or having something stupid to kick in the balls everytime My auto-correct inserts the wrong word, you get the idea.
Slaves are things, property, disposable, and not usually worth the effort We put into training them. Look at this pathetic thing, just kneeling on all fours as I use it and don't even much acknowledge it is there. (Well except to laugh at it as I kick it and it whimpers in pain... LOL) But that is the joy of being a Mean Girl, these losers come from everywhere and accept their place as inferior things to be used as We see fit, and I saw fit to have a footstool that I could kick, degrade, a.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12676kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Princess Amber

Sado-ladies - Police Officers Trampling 2 Slaves

Today we have a new trampling clip for you. usually we dont do so much trampling, but sometimes we do. police officers countess stella and mistress nemesis are called to come to a mansion.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3045kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 198.6 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Police Officers Trampling 2 Slaves

Destroyer Of Balls

Cast: Tina Kay
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, High Heels, Ball Busting, Late

Mistress Tina Kay makes her tiny, pathetic little man feel the true of her great amazonian power as she shows his precious balls no mercy!

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8346kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 675.7 MB

Download Destroyer Of Balls

Sado-ladies - Domina Liza - Painful Wanking

What sounds like a big pleasure will turn into a nightmare in this clip. Domina Liza returns to her slave and she tells him that she is in the mood to let him have an orgasm. The slave is bound for hours and very happy to hear that, especially because Liza looks so stunning in her black jodhpurs and leather corset.

Duration: 6:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3696kbps

File size: 191.1 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Domina Liza - Painful Wanking

Chastity Sex Denial

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, humilation

He wishes he had a safe word for all the destructive cock teasing I am going to do to him. I slide my latex panty covered pussy over his caged cock then smother his face with my pussy to really make him throb. I am really good at sexually denying my leather gimp. xx- Princess Jill Kassidy

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11242kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 968.4 MB

Download Chastity Sex Denial

Princess Amber

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, Ballbusting, High Heels

So I am sitting on the Throne at Mean Girl Manor and decide to do a live feed for all my fans on Twitter. I have a slave kneeling at my feet, per the usual around Mean Girl Manor.

Duration: 7:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13755kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Princess Amber

Sado-ladies - Countess Stella - None Of Your Excuses

Countess Stella returns from a female friend and she looks so stunning. The blond goddess wear skin tight leather trousers, a leather corsage, boots and long gloves. She calls her slave and immediately starts to call him names.

Duration: 6:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2774kbps

File size: 139.0 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Countess Stella - None Of Your Excuses

Milked Man Pussy

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, humilation

In the House of Valentina, men don't have assholes they have pussies. When a slave is rewarded with a milking they must learn to cum by having their pussy holes vibrated, stretched and fucked. Mistress Valentina just picked up a brand new prostate milking toy and has her slave helpless and ready to try it out. Her sissy bitch is about to learn what a real mind-blowing orgasm feels like. Once a man experiences his pussy being milked he will never go back to his old, simple jerking off ways.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Milked Man Pussy

Paisley Porter

Studio: Meanbitches
Cast: Paisley Porter

Mistress Paisley Porter is a perfect 10 and she knows it. She loves making men degrade themselves for her amusement. She rides Jack around like a pony, makes him punch himself in the balls, and makes him worship her perfect ass & feet!

Duration: 40:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Paisley Porter

Sado-ladies - Empress Victoria - Nastily Ruined

As Empress Victoria, who is dressed in skin tight, black leggins and shiny boots, tells her slave that he is allowed to wank now under her boots, his dick grows up in a few seconds.

Duration: 6:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2765kbps

File size: 132.7 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Empress Victoria - Nastily Ruined

Cruel Anette - Inspired By A Film

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Dressed as a sexy nurse, Mistress Anette is on her phone, watching some kinky stuff with a lot of girls and a guy in a dentist chair. She takes a glance at her slave, who is sitting next to her gagged and blindfolded and she slowly curls her fingers around her cock and starts milking him. After a few minutes, he can't hold back but has a huge orgasm. The orgasm is available with two camera angles. The second camera angle is at the end of the clip!

Duration: 11:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7872kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 663.3 MB

Download Cruel Anette - Inspired By A Film

Charlotte Sins

Studio: Meanbitches
Cast: Charlotte Sins

Jack has gone over the numbers over and over again... he can't figure out why his department is $10,000 short this month. His bitchy employee Charlotte tells him he needs to relax, so she shows him the relaxation app on her phone. As he watches it, he becomes weak and obedient. She laughs at how easy...

Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Charlotte Sins

Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Leather Faceslaps

Ella Kros is in the mood to see her strong slave suffer. Dressed in a short red leather skirt and a black leather top, she comes closer to her male victim, who is bound into a spiderweb of ropes. She gently touches his face with her leather clad hands and she smiles at him.

Duration: 7:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3716kbps

File size: 227.8 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Leather Faceslaps

DomNation - Janira Wolfe Balls Fucking Deep

Studio: DomNation

With her fuck toy bound tightly to an inescapable steel bondage bench, Goddess Janira Wolfe uses her 10″ strap on cock to his ass with bad intentions. This is not for his pleasure. Oh no, this ass invasion is for his punishment, and Goddess isn't about to handle him gently. Not even close. Dressed from head to toe in gleaming, body hugging black leather, Goddess Wolfe is a sight to behold as she plunges her massive cock balls deep into his fuck hole.

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10041kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 858.6 MB

Download DomNation - Janira Wolfe Balls Fucking Deep