Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Princess Amber Ballbusting For Twitter Tributes

Video language: English

So I am sitting on the Throne at Mean Girl Manor and decide to do a live feed for all my fans on Twitter. I have a slave kneeling at my feet, per the usual around Mean Girl Manor.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13755kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Princess Amber Ballbusting For Twitter Tributes

Sado-ladies - Miss Sarah - Make Me Feel Good

Studio: Sado-ladies
Genres: Femdom

Of course, it is one of your wildest dream to serve a young and spoiled lady, an arrogant girl that is used to walk on expensive high heels and leather hot pants. She ignores you. You are nothing for her.

Duration: 6:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2788kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 149.4 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Miss Sarah - Make Me Feel Good

Mistress Nina

Studio: Cruel punishments-Severe
Genres: handjob, milking, orgasm, femdom

Finally the best part comes for the slave, he can feel Mistress Nina's perfect fingers around his already half erect cock. His body is pulsing from the heat, everything becomes blurry when Nina touches him between his legs with her skilled, strong fingers. She slowly, but firmly massages him towards his orgasm and when she finally lets him have his release, she smiles mischievously and starts to torment his sensitive member with her fingernails for a little while.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4938kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 431.0 MB

Download Mistress Nina

Princess Amber Amber's Pet Pummeled By Pumps

So while I was relaxing at the Manor I grabbed this thing out of the cage and brought it over to be My foot stool while I planned out My day and posted to My social media. But footstools at the Manor aren't just footstools, they are things to use for whatever crosses My mind at the time, like scratching an itch on My foot, or having something stupid to kick in the balls everytime My auto-correct inserts the wrong word, you get the idea.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12676kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Princess Amber Amber's Pet Pummeled By Pumps

Sado-ladies - Leather Clad Sadist

Trying to escape from the Residenz Avalon is no good idea, even there is so much pain and suffering for a slave. Not only that an escape is impossible but also every little try will be punished without any mercy. And, if the slave has really bad luck, the punishment is done by Mademoiselle de S., who is known and feared by all slaves as the leather clad sadist.

Duration: 6:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2780kbps

File size: 147.5 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Leather Clad Sadist

A Caning And A Fuck For The Whore

Release Year: 2019
Studio: House of Sinn
Cast: Mistress Sarah
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

It is given to you in which the gorgeous blonde Mistress Sarah beats her slave, put him with cancer, spanked her buttocks and stuffed the phalos in anal sex!

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10419kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 932.6 MB

Download A Caning And A Fuck For The Whore

Mind Manipulatrix Charlotte Sins

Jack has gone over the numbers over and over again... he can't figure out why his department is $10,000 short this month. His bitchy employee Charlotte tells him he needs to relax, so she shows him the relaxation app on her phone.

Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mind Manipulatrix Charlotte Sins

Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Kiss The Hands That Slap Your Face

Making a slave a victim of his own fetishes is such a nice game for Mistress Ella and making a slave worship her leather gloved hands before slapping his face brings her so much arousing anticipation.

Duration: 5:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2752kbps

File size: 119.9 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Kiss The Hands That Slap Your Face

Chastity Boy-Toy

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Bondage

Mistress Alina Lopez loves a man completely tied down and helpless especially with their dick locked tightly away. She firmly believes all men's cocks should be locked in chastity permanently 24/7/365. Of course, this doesn't mean a Mistress can't still have her fun teasing and tormenting their caged up cocks making them beg to be free.

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11304kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chastity Boy-Toy

Leg Scissors Innocent Citizen For Training

Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heel

Spidey Amber finds herself on the good side as a superhero but still finds a way to be bad. She captures a helpless little male citizen to practice her powers on. The small male citizen has no chance against Amber and her superpowers. Spidey Amber's legs are too strong for the citizen. In the end, the citizen is retired. Spidey Amber is enthralled by her new powers.

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10642kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 917.2 MB

Download Leg Scissors Innocent Citizen For Training

Sado-ladies - Kicking The Plumber

It looks like this plumber enjoyed hisself in the bathroom of Lady Blackdiamoond's dungeon. As the young Mistress came to look athis work, she found him naked in the shower sniffing at her stockings.

Duration: 5:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3648kbps

File size: 155.1 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Kicking The Plumber

Slave Clone Experiments

Princess Stephanie West wants a full stable of muscled slaves to always be at her beck and call every second of every day. She has the perfect specimen of a slave to clone and all she needs is a sample of his precious DNA. What a Princess wants is what a Princess gets as Stephanie milks out every last drop of his DNA to begin the procedure.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11254kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Slave Clone Experiments

Paisley Porter The Power of Paisley

Mistress Paisley Porter is a perfect 10 and she knows it. She loves making men degrade themselves for her amusement. She rides Jack around like a pony, makes him punch himself in the balls, and makes him worship her perfect ass & feet!

Duration: 40:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Paisley Porter The Power of Paisley

Sado-ladies - Mistress Jenna - In The Bunker - Part 1

Mistress Jenna , Lady Blackstone
This prospective slave was brought tp the house of Mistress Jenna and Lady Blackstone and he finds hisself now down in the bunker. It's dark and cold for hours now but finally he can hear the sound of high heels and someone turns the light on.

Duration: 7:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3713kbps

File size: 211.1 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Mistress Jenna - In The Bunker - Part 1

Milked Man Pussy

In the House of Valentina, men don't have assholes they have pussies. When a slave is rewarded with a milking they must learn to cum by having their pussy holes vibrated, stretched and fucked. Mistress Valentina just picked up a brand new prostate milking toy and has her slave helpless and ready to try it out. Her sissy bitch is about to learn what a real mind-blowing orgasm feels like. Once a man experiences his pussy being milked he will never go back to his old, simple jerking off ways.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Milked Man Pussy

Pegging Party Favor

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Strap-O

Rocky Emerson is an amazon goddess and she has slave draven bent over in wooden stocks and a huge strap on attached to her tight frame. What do you think will happen next? Draven knows exactly what his latex clad mistress plans to do. Give him the deep dicking of his dreams with a big black cock to get him ready for the party she has planned where he is the main attraction. That's right- he is the fuck hole for the event and he must be warmed up before she opens the floodgates. She fucks him for a long time to make sure he's totally open for her guests. Once his ass is trained the big dick goes right into his mouth to be cleaned off. The party favor is now ready.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 119kbps

Download Pegging Party Favor

Femdom humiliation

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The humiliation of this slave goes on to a whole new level when his blond Mistress turns him into. A human tampon remover! Watch her sit over him, trample his hurting cock with her heels - and make him pull the tampon out of her pussy with his mouth!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:50
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3650kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 189.0 MB

Download Femdom humiliation

Valentina Nappi - Milked Man Pussy

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Prostate Massage, Anal Play, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, Bondage

In the House of Valentina, men don't have assholes they have pussies. When a slave is rewarded with a milking they must learn to cum by having their pussy holes vibrated, stretched and fucked. Mistress Valentina just picked up a brand new prostate milking toy and has her slave helpless and ready to try it out. Her sissy bitch is about to learn what a real mind-blowing orgasm feels like. Once a man experiences his pussy being milked he will never go back to his old, simple jerking off ways.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Valentina Nappi - Milked Man Pussy

No Hands Denial With Vibrator

Cast: Goddess Harley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Big Tits, Latex, Fetish, High Heel

You bought this clip just to suffer, LOL! It's bad enough that I know you bought it to be denied while watching me in these black shiny leggings... but I'm gonna step it up by ordering you to use a butt plug vibrator... Especially the king of vibrator that's sound activated!

Duration: 10:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5875kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 462.3 MB

Download No Hands Denial With Vibrator

Crazy babe gone wild

Studio: Small Talk

Sadism session for the gorgeous blondie as she is punishing her man covered in leathers. Enjoy the brutal pleasuring for the crazy dude as he is screaming in pain and pleasure simultaneously as he gets orgasmic.

Duration: 9:20
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3617kbps

File size: 256.3 MB

Download Crazy babe gone wild