Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Painful trampling

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The femdom treatment that this humble daddy is going to get in this scene is going to hurt like hell. The transition from barefoot trampling to trampling in high heels is going to make him bawl like a baby and beg for mercy - and get none, of course.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:46
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3621kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 185.8 MB

Download Painful trampling

Equestrianlady equineexam

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.
Video language: English

Flames flicker casting eerie shadows. My humble slave knees from behind, daring to seteyes on my leather booted legs. Mmm . . . I love tormenting him with my delicious curves!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 529.1 MB

Download Equestrianlady equineexam

HD Femdom Sex Videos Double Fucked

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ClubDom
Genres: Femdom, StrapOn, Humiliation, BJ, Fetish

Goddess Alexis Fawx and Dava Foxx use the old broken down car trick to catch a fuck boy, They pull off to the side of the road and flag down some dude in a truck, He thinks he is God's gift to woman as he takes his shirt off and takes a look at their car, He tells them he can give them a ride and that their motor is shot, Goddess Dava pricks him with her love needle and he faints; the ladies then drag him and throw him in the back of his truck and take him back to ClubDom.

Duration: 6:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20380kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Double Fucked

Valet ep part 8

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

James hopkins hears a ghostly spirit calling his name. Is this a sign? Naturally curiosity gets the better of the old vicar, and as he descends the old brick steps deep within Lady Annabelle's Manor in the heart of the Kent countryside, his body mysteriously becomes naked! Is this the workings of the ghostly spirits?

Duration: 12:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 591.3 MB

Download Valet ep part 8

Blondie rimming ass

The oral skills of this blondie will pass a whole new type of quality check tonight - what she's got right in front of her is a horny man whore standing on all fours with his ass cheeks wide open. Watch her grab his nuts and rim his anus in this vid!

Duration: 8:01
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3586kbps

File size: 218.1 MB

Download Blondie rimming ass

Pleasure with a little pain

Release Year: 2017
Genres: handjob, milking, made orgasm, femdom

Finally the best part comes for the slave, he can feel Mistress Nina's perfect fingers around his already half erect cock. His body is pulsing from the heat, everything becomes blurry when Nina touches him between his legs with her skilled, strong fingers. She slowly, but firmly massages him towards his orgasm and when she finally lets him have his release, she smiles mischievously and starts to torment his sensitive member with her fingernails for a little while.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4938kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 431.0 MB

Download Pleasure with a little pain

Princess Carmela Up Toilet Boy

So this loser has been stationed in the bathroom and basically just left there, bowing down before our "porcelain throne". When I sit down I see that there is no toilet paper!! Obviously, he thinks I am stupid and that I will let him "lick me clean" by using his tongue as my toilet paper. Um, I think not, loser.

Duration: 7:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9359kbps

File size: 552.3 MB

Download Princess Carmela Up Toilet Boy

Suspended boy toy

Suspension rocks! Now that these two rude Mistresses have got their slave hanging from the ceiling upside down, totally unable to protect himself from the scorching whip, they can really take his pain up to a whole new level. Watch them torture him!

Duration: 6:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3655kbps

File size: 183.5 MB

Download Suspended boy toy

Electro Punishment

Release Year: 2018
Genres: big breast, oral, anal, paizuri, group, creampie

Mistress Kiana's slave has committed a major crime! He has cum without her royal permission! He knows he's in trouble when she brings out the electro kit! Now this naughty boy will be strapped down to Mistress Kiana's exam table and punished with strong electricity sent through his nipples and cock! And if he gets hard during his punishment he will be in even more trouble! Watch this helpless bad boy get what he deserves!

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 342.1 MB

Download Electro Punishment

Spidey Amber Leg Scissors Innocent Citizen For Training

Spidey Amber finds herself on the good side as a superhero but still finds a way to be bad. She captures a helpless little male citizen to practice her powers on. The small male citizen has no chance against Amber and her superpowers. Spidey Amber's legs are too strong for the citizen. In the end, the citizen is retired. Spidey Amber is enthralled by her new powers.

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10642kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 917.2 MB

Download Spidey Amber Leg Scissors Innocent Citizen For Training

Two dommes for slave

Studio: Oliva
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom

Passed into two dommes' fullest disposal, this masked and leather-clad sub is going to live through sheer hell of pain and humiliation tonight. See him with his nipples clamped and with his limpie locked in a leather cock ring. Pathetic, ain't he?

Duration: 6:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3731kbps

File size: 195.7 MB

Download Two dommes for slave

Shocked into Service

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Naomi Swan
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Chastity, Latex, Sissy, Mask, Stockings

Mistress Naomi has rented a vacation home for the summer and her very own sissy rubber maid comes attached to the deal. The sissy maid is trained in most areas of servitude but just in case it needs to be put into its place a shock collar is locked around its neck. Mistress Naomi has had a long day of traveling and just wants to rest her feet up and relax. She calls upon her new personal rubber sissy maid to do just as he was trained to do and worship every inch of her beautiful soles. The sissy bitch isn't as perfect as the flyer made it seem and Mistress Naomi shocks the hell out of the slut to whip his service into shape. By the end of her stay, he will be a well-trained sissy maid and Mistress Naomi's feet worshipped to perfection.

Duration: 12:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9473kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 881.9 MB

Download Shocked into Service

Goddess Rodea Watch This With Your Girlfriend

I know you are a massive foot fetish fan that got busted by your girlfriend watching one of my videos & I wanted to make a video you to do some degrading things in front of you girlfriend. So get your girlfriend ready to watch this with you and make sure you have access to some of her dirty high heels and sneaker, haha! Oh and make sure she has her phone ready to take some incriminating pictures of you humiliating yourself! Haha! - Goddess Rodea

Duration: 9:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9192kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 643.2 MB

Download Goddess Rodea Watch This With Your Girlfriend

Tag Team Pussy Worship

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation

Mistresses Alina and Gianna are feeling especially horny and have the perfect use for their chastised male playtoy. He is only kept for their pleasure to worship both of their perfect cunts while his cock remains permanently sealed shut in chastity. He is ordered to stick out his tongue while his sex-crazed Goddess fuck his face. They want nothing more than to see him lick up every last drop of their sweet, pussy juices like it was his last meal.

Duration: 12:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 953.2 MB

Download Tag Team Pussy Worship