Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon
Video language: English

My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint. Before I enter his ass it must be lubed up, with his spit. My slave sucks hungrily on My cock, knowing the better job he does the deeper I will fuck him. I bend him over My chair and climb on top of him, My erect cock slipping easily into his hole. I fuck him hard with My STRAPO, pushing his face into the cushions of My chair where My ass has just sat.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20243kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck

Sado-ladies - Countess Constance

Studio: Sado-ladies
Genres: Femdom

This clip introduces our new Mistress: Countess Constance. The slaves at her stable gave her the nickname "Constance Arrogance" and this speaks books. This rich beauty is used to be surrounded by low workers, maids, butlers and private slaves.

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3755kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 273.3 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Countess Constance

Alina Lopez - Chastity Boy-Toy

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator

Mistress Alina Lopez loves a man completely tied down and helpless especially with their dick locked tightly away. She firmly believes all men's cocks should be locked in chastity permanently 24/7/365. Of course, this doesn't mean a Mistress can't still have her fun teasing and tormenting their caged up cocks making them beg to be free.

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11304kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alina Lopez - Chastity Boy-Toy

Goddess Becky

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Blonde, Edging Games, Tease And Denial, Foot Fetish

Goddess Becky is bored so she lets her slave out of chastity for an edging game. The game is just to amuse her, and the slave is not allowed to cum. The kneeling slave looks up at Becky's amazing ass. It is very difficult for him to stay on the edge and not climax. Becky demands that her slave increase her tribute. The slave can hardly afford her weekly tribute as it is! Becky does not care. She wants what she wants. She deserves it! The slave is desperate to cum. It begs. Becky just laughs. No means no! The slave should be grateful for whatever it gets from her. Becky offers the slave a choice. He can lock himself up and take her shopping, or he can climax. There is one obvious correct choice. Will the slave pick the right answer?

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10274kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 881.1 MB

Download Goddess Becky

Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Clean My Boots

"Slave, come here, I want you to lick my boots clean and shiny!", Mistress Ella calls her slave with an arrogant voice. She absolutely knows what her slaves feel like when she wears her skin tight, half see through latex catsuit and this pair of dominant boots. He falls on his knees immediately and crawls closer.

Duration: 7:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2786kbps

File size: 154.4 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Clean My Boots

Chastity Boy-Toy

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator

Mistress Alina Lopez loves a man completely tied down and helpless especially with their dick locked tightly away. She firmly believes all men's cocks should be locked in chastity permanently 24/7/365. Of course, this doesn't mean a Mistress can't still have her fun teasing and tormenting their caged up cocks making them beg to be free.

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11304kbps

Download Chastity Boy-Toy

Mia

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Mia
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Financial Domination, Shiny Clothes, Oil Fetish, Ass Fetish, Ass Kissing, High Heels

Mia's cuckold has just bought her a new bathing suit. She asks him if he thinks her boyfriend will like it and the cuck answers, "Yes, Princess." Mia makes the cuck rub oil all over her body. She reminds him that it's ok to oil her because he is in chastity. Mia knows that it is difficult for the slave to touch her while he is in chastity and she likes that. Mia teases the slave's chastity with her ass, grinding up against it. Mia's boyfriend is ok with her having a cuckold, so long as she keeps it in chastity. Mia giggles, "Guess you're staying in!" Mia tells the slave to kiss her ass. The slave hesitates. "It's ok!" She assures the cuckold. "My boyfriend won't punch you in the face because you're in chastity." The slave kisses her ass and then Mia inspects him. The cuckold is straining against the chastity device. His little guy has grown! Mia teases him some more, then uses his mouth for a devious purpose.

Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8886kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 641.5 MB

Download Mia

Sado-ladies - Empress Victoria - Chained Bootslaves

Empress Victoria returns from a shopping trip. The young lady with these endless legs wears skin tight jeans and knee high, black leather designer boots with ultra thin high heels. Of course, she wears the boots over the jeans to show her dominance on the streets.

Duration: 7:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2789kbps

File size: 157.1 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Empress Victoria - Chained Bootslaves

Stephanie West - Slave Clone Experiments

Cast: Stephanie West
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, CBT

Princess Stephanie West wants a full stable of muscled slaves to always be at her beck and call every second of every day. She has the perfect specimen of a slave to clone and all she needs is a sample of his precious DNA. What a Princess wants is what a Princess gets as Stephanie milks out every last drop of his DNA to begin the procedure.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11254kbps

Download Stephanie West - Slave Clone Experiments

Goddess Rodea

Cast: Goddess Rodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heels

I know you are a massive foot fetish fan that got busted by your girlfriend watching one of my videos & I wanted to make a video you to do some degrading things in front of you girlfriend. So get your girlfriend ready to watch this with you and make sure you have access to some of her dirty high heels and sneaker, haha! Oh and make sure she has her phone ready to take some incriminating pictures of you humiliating yourself! Haha! - Goddess Rodea

Duration: 9:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9192kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 643.2 MB

Download Goddess Rodea

Sado-ladies - Lady Pascal - Bossy Business Lady

Do you know that kind of bossy business ladies who are used to be in charge and who expect that they get everything they want? Like Lady Pascal, who returns from a meeting in her expensive car, already hooting because her butler doesn't appear immediately although he should her the sound of the big engine.

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3690kbps

File size: 185.6 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Lady Pascal - Bossy Business Lady

Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress

My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint. Before I enter his ass it must be lubed up, with his spit. My slave sucks hungrily on My cock, knowing the better job he does the deeper I will fuck him. I bend him over My chair and climb on top of him, My erect cock slipping easily into his hole. I fuck him hard with My STRAPO, pushing his face into the cushions of My chair where My ass has just sat.

Download Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress

Goddess Rodea

Cast: Goddess Rodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heels

Now that you are my live in slave for the week you will kneel down and listen to the list of chores that I am making you do for me today. My friends are coming over later and I expect you to go to the store and get the freshest ingredients for our snacks. Then I want all the floors and bathrooms cleaned. You will be making sure all my shoes are polished and clothes are organized at all times. If you have any left over time I want you to chain yourself to the stove and wait there on your knees with your head down. I want you looking up at anything, you only get to stare at the floor. Oh and you can only look at one square floor tile not two, you only get to look at one floor tile and it! Haha! When you are done for the week I will toss you two dollars to take the bus back to where ever you came from because there will not be any funds available on your credit cards I maxed out.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11726kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 844.4 MB

Download Goddess Rodea

Sado-ladies - Mistress Ezada - Breathtaking

Today we have a new clip with superhot mistress ezada. she sits on a leather couch taking on some beautiful shiny gloves on.

next we see that her slave is already lying on an other part of the couch and she starts to tease the mouthwatering slave with her tight adorable legs and high heels... then its time for some breathtaking action with her gloves. after releasing him from that its time for torture. her spiked heels go into action on his nipples. then breathtaking again. and so the cruel game of this sadist goes on and on. a wonderful mixture of pain and breathtaking.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3002kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 129.6 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Mistress Ezada - Breathtaking

Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck HD

Studio: MissCourtney
Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint.

Download Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck HD

Magretta Dering aka Real Daddys Angel

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

Magretta has a guy in doggy position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in doggy. As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download Magretta Dering aka Real Daddys Angel

Sado-ladies - Bootworship On The Throne

Today we have another phantastic clip for our big fan community of beautiful strong women wearing leather and boots in command. we have gorgeous blonde goddess mistress akella today in the red throne room.

Duration: 7:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3029kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 165.3 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Bootworship On The Throne

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2