Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Edging For Fur Goddess

Cast: Helena Sin
Genres: Ass to Mouth, Humiliation, FemDom, POV, Dirty Talk, Goddess, Strap-on, Pegging
Video language: English

My inner circle of slaves are highly intelligent pets, who realize their purpose in life To serve me, and the goddess within me ! It's my way ,or the highway ! Are you ready for me ? Leave your fears behind ,forget your past, and crawl towards me ! I'm your eternal now ! Your future, and nirvana !

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15447kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 827.3 MB

Download Edging For Fur Goddess

Incredible made Ruin

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Female Domination, Handjobs, Ballbusting, Ruined Orgasms, made Male Orgasm

Brianna has a slave secured into the steel stockade at The Edging Salon. She loves teasing slaves when they are in this helpless predicament. Brianna removes the slave's chastity device. The slave abundantly, pathetically, leaks pre-cum once the device has been removed. Brianna laughs and tells the slave that she will not have any mercy on him. She slaps and squeezes the slave's balls.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10179kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 941.6 MB

Download Incredible made Ruin

Milking Slave part 666

Genres: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking

Goddess Alina and Mistress Sasha select slave 666 for his awaiting milking. Alina and Sasha expertly milk the slave's cock while humiliating their bitch, laughing at his lack of success with women and how pathetic he looks lusting after their beautiful bodies that he can not even touch. Goddess Alina builds the bitch up, jerking him to the point where he begs o cum, then spurts all over Mistress Sasha's black glove. Alina and Sasha then make sure he eats up every last drop of his man filth.

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 620.2 MB

Download Milking Slave part 666

Gigi Allens & Holly Heart - No Balls Allowed

Cast: Gigi Allens, Holly Heart
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Ballbusting

Goddesses Gigi and Holly have had it with their slave's worthless balls and will do what it takes to see them destroyed. They take turns sadistically kicking him straight in the nuts while laughing as he tumbles over in pain. No recovery time is allowed and a high powered shock collar around the slaves neck will make sure of that. Holly holds him in place while Gigi shows no mercy driving her stiletto heels directly into his precious manhood until the bitch is on the ground and begging for forgiveness.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 673.4 MB

Download Gigi Allens & Holly Heart - No Balls Allowed

Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

Genres: Strap-on

Domina Helena grabs her slave by the head and forces him to lube up her black strap on cock with his spit. Domina Helena then pushes her hands into his man pussy to prepare it so she can fuck her slutty slave. She then slides her big cock deep into her slave's man pussy and begins pegging her useless slave. Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11637kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.1 MB

Download Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

Edging Queens

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior

You will be kept on edge and made to suffer by the hands of Mistresses Alina and Gianna who want nothing more than to fuck with your helpless body and vulnerable mind. It's a good thing you love every moment of your cock being under their strict control as they tease you, slap you and turn you into their perfect little playtoy. Only good boys are allowed to cum and you must first prove how good of a boy you can really be.

Duration: 12:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9818kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 902.6 MB

Download Edging Queens

Slave Orgasm Devotion

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Chloe Cherry
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licking

Good boys jerk their cocks and devote their orgasms for Princess Chloe and only her. Now crawl on your knees over to your Princess and hand your leash over to the one that owns your orgasms. She wants to watch how obedient you can be with your cock in your tightly gripped hands. The only reason you are touching your cock is for Princess Chloe as you begin to worship every part of her young, perfectly tight body like a good stroke slave. "Your dick is mine and your orgasms are devoted completely to me. I am the reason why you are jerking off right now. I am the reason why you have your hands wrapped so tightly around your cock while you stroke it up and down just wishing you could be anywhere near my perfect tits, ass and pussy. You are not allowed to stop stroking your cock until you have an orgasm completely devoted to me" xxo - Princess Chloe Cherry

Duration: 9:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11245kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Slave Orgasm Devotion

Valentina Nappi - Milked Man Pussy

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Prostate Massage, Anal Play, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, Bondage

In the House of Valentina, men don't have assholes they have pussies. When a slave is rewarded with a milking they must learn to cum by having their pussy holes vibrated, stretched and fucked. Mistress Valentina just picked up a brand new prostate milking toy and has her slave helpless and ready to try it out. Her sissy bitch is about to learn what a real mind-blowing orgasm feels like. Once a man experiences his pussy being milked he will never go back to his old, simple jerking off ways.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Valentina Nappi - Milked Man Pussy

Lydia Black Magician Ass Fucked by Hot Assistant

Cast: Lydia Black, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Will Havoc is a magician with a sexy new assistant, Lydia Black. He's trying to impress her after a show, and she's mostly just concerned with getting paid. He tells her he can cast a seduction spell on her and asks if she wants to see him do it. She rolls her eyes and says ok, but it doesn't work on her. Will is a little flustered that his magic isn't working on her. She tells him she also knows a magic trick. She says "Abracadabra" and pulls a gigantic pink strap on from behind her back. Will is surprised, and doesn't know what to say. Next thing he knows, she's railing his ass.

Duration: 17:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 221kbps

Download Lydia Black Magician Ass Fucked by Hot Assistant

Gorgeous Fucking

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Anna Lee
Genres: Femdom, Anal, StrapOn, Humiliation, Fetish

On this beautiful day, the couple decided to play the role-playing game, she was in the fucking fucked her partner faloimitatorom in the ass gave to her mouth on sucking her artificial limb he liked when she had it in the ass until both had finished

Duration: 5:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20218kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 886.8 MB

Download Gorgeous Fucking

Kendra Spade - Stroke Obedience

Cast: Kendra Spade
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings, Masturbation

Crawl on your knees slave and get extra close so you can see every part of my beautiful body. I want to see how hard you get in my presence as you learn to love your place at my feet. Now spit in your hand and wrap it firmly around your cock as I show you everything that you will never receive. Only real men get my tight, young pussy but don't worry I will still let an obedient slave like yourself cum today. You are going to have to work for it as I don't let my slave's cum for free. I want you to work extra hard on your stamina as last time I stroked your cock you came in 2 minutes. That just won't do! Today you are going to wait just a little bit longer as I help you get that stamina to where I want it to be. If you ever want to be upgraded to a sex slave you can't be a two-pump chump when I whore you out to all my girlfriends. You will learn to cum exactly when I command. No second less, no second more. It's okay start stroking a little bit faster slave as I know you can't help it.

Duration: 12:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 914.0 MB

Download Kendra Spade - Stroke Obedience

Macy

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Emotional Sadism, Ass, Ass Licking, Bikini Domination, Ass Worship, Financial Domination, Face Sitting

Wealthy brat, Macy, found a scrappy looking boy busking with his guitar outside the mall. She has decided to take him back to her mansion and give him a better job as her slave. Not only will the little vagrant serve Macy, he will serve her younger half-sister as well. Upon entering her lavish home Macy has immediately locked the boy in chastity. She starts his training with face sitting to get him used to her superior scent. He will eventually be trained to do the feet of the women of the household as well. Macy decides to mark the boy by having an orgasm on his face. After being used for her orgasm he will feel truly owned by her and unlikely to run. The boy quickly realizes that he better obey the women of the house and do whatever they ask!

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15086kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 995.1 MB

Download Macy

Boot fuck and piss

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
Genres: Strapon, Latex
Video language: German

I'm wearing latex and really high boots with a high thick heel. Slave Roman gets to feel something new as
I shove the heel deep into his asshole and fuck him hard. This ass isn't a virgin anymore, is it? In the end he also gets a lot
of my piss into his slave face!

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 550.1 MB

Download Boot fuck and piss

Alina Lopez - Vicious Cunt

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Alina Lopez is an extremely strict Mistress with a vicious cunt who demands perfection from her slaves. Her current bitch boy has been worthless in the art of pussy worship so she locked up his mouth for the past month. She is ready to give her slut one more chance to see if he has learned a valuable lesson in always working extra hard when pleasing her holes. Mistress Alina is merciless in her training as she teaches him exactly how she wants her cunt licked, worshipped and thoroughly pleased. His cock will always remain locked in full chastity but if he can prove his worth his mouth might just be allowed to lick her holes every day.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11295kbps
Audio: 308kbps

Download Alina Lopez - Vicious Cunt

Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Cast: Miss Fantastic
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Miss Fantastic, Mistress, Cuck, Cuckie, Condom, Humiliation, Degradation, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Sperm, Milking, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

After 3 years of enslavement he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground.
Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex.
My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away.
But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels.
Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off.
It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom.
Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting.
The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it.
After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12695kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Ruined And Returned To Chastity

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Natalya, Anabelle Pync
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, Cock Control, The Edging Salon, Cock Milking, Edging

Anabelle and Natalya have a slave tied into a chair at the Edging Salon. He has been booked for a routine orgasm ruining. Both teasers look incredibly sexy in their shiny spandex uniforms as they edge the cock of their client's slave. The slave is completely unaccustomed to being this close to women this beautiful. The teasers know that they have complete control over their client's slave with their incredible bodies. Anabelle and Natalya ruin the slave twice in under ten minutes, then put him right back in his chastity cage and send him straight back to his Princess.

Duration: 9:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps
Audio: 295kbps

File size: 688.8 MB

Download Ruined And Returned To Chastity

His Greatest Weakness

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

A cock is a man's greatest weakness and Mistress Jane loves to make sure her slave is constantly reminded of that. His cock is locked in chastity and never let free but that doesn't mean she can't tease him to the brink of insanity. Mistress Jane holds the vibrator on his steel cage while slapping and busting his balls as she sees fit. She can't help but enjoy every second of the poor slaves predicament while he lays their completely helpless and under the mercy of his one and only Owner.

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11236kbps

Download His Greatest Weakness