Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Goddess Harley Rules For Selfish Masturbators

Video language: English

Well, well, well. looks like I've got a selfish young man on my hands here, huh??? Is that what you are??? A selfish little masturbator??? A little wimp that likes to have orgasms whenever he wants???

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 291.8 MB

Download Goddess Harley Rules For Selfish Masturbators

Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Release Year: 2020

Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven have slave Bart right where they want him. He is saran-wrapped to the CBT chair as the girls punch him, poke him and tell him that he has to do everything they say in order to get milked. He agrees and is stroked by Raven while Isobel slaps him around, chokes him, and teases him with Raven's gorgeous breasts. Slave Bart thinks he is in for a real treat as he cums all over until Isobel punches him repeatedly in his nuts and ruins his orgasm. (She punches him SO HARD, that when the camera cut out, slave Bart actually had fainted. You can actually see him about to completely pass out, face sweating, blinking his eyes unable to see).The girls laugh about his demise afterwards.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20496kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

The Ride of Your Life

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation

When Mistress Alina wants to cum she has the perfect toy she pulls out of the closet that always does the trick...her slave. She demands multiple orgasms from her chastity pet and knows the best way to get them is by viciously riding his face. The slave has been locked in chastity for over a year and knows that orgasms are only for his Mistress. His constant state of denial makes him that much eager to please with his mouth as his cock will never be free to be used by anyone ever again.

Duration: 12:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 931.2 MB

Download The Ride of Your Life

Rocky Emerson Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. First on pussy duty and then devoted to her ass, draven is not allowed to touch his cock while he pleasures his hot and kinky neighbor. Once she is satisfied he is locked away in her closet until she needs his services again.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Rocky Emerson Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

Thirsty Pt. 2

Cast: Helena Sin
Genres: Ass to Mouth, Humiliation, FemDom, POV, Dirty Talk, Goddess, Strap-on, Pegging

When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole

Duration: 9:36
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15364kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Thirsty Pt. 2

Janira Wolfe Balls Fucking Deep

With her fuck toy bound tightly to an inescapable steel bondage bench, Goddess Janira Wolfe uses her 10″ strap on cock to his ass with bad intentions. This is not for his pleasure. Oh no, this ass invasion is for his punishment, and Goddess isn't about to handle him gently. Not even close. Dressed from head to toe in gleaming, body hugging black leather, Goddess Wolfe is a sight to behold as she plunges her massive cock balls deep into his fuck hole. Harder and harder, faster and faster she plows the road, as her captive squeals like the dirty little pig he is. Holding tightly to his collar and leash for leverage, Goddess reams his ass relentlessly, while she verbally humiliates her prey. It is her intention to break him, both physically and mentally. And she is well on her way. By the time she is through with him, he will be on his knees begging her forgiveness for his ill advised behavior.

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10041kbps

File size: 858.6 MB

Download Janira Wolfe Balls Fucking Deep

Goddess Rodea My Butler Slave

Now that you are my live in slave for the week you will kneel down and listen to the list of chores that I am making you do for me today. My friends are coming over later and I expect you to go to the store and get the freshest ingredients for our snacks. Then I want all the floors and bathrooms cleaned. You will be making sure all my shoes are polished and clothes are organized at all times. If you have any left over time I want you to chain yourself to the stove and wait there on your knees with your head down. I dont want you looking up at anything, you only get to stare at the floor. Oh and you can only look at one square floor tile not two, you only get to look at one floor tile and thats it! Haha! When you are done for the week I will toss you two dollars to take the bus back to where ever you came from because there will not be any funds available on your credit cards I maxed out.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11726kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 844.4 MB

Download Goddess Rodea My Butler Slave

Sado-ladies - Mistress Jessica - Don't Complain, Stupid!

Studio: Sado-ladies
Genres: Femdom

Two bossy ladies return from a ride and take a seat at the bar. Between their boots there is their is a slave on the ground. "Look, what we have here!", Jessica says and orders the slave to start licking the dust from their boots. And guess what he says: "Yes, I will do it again!"

Duration: 7:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3720kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 218.7 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Mistress Jessica - Don't Complain, Stupid!

His Greatest Weakness - Jane Wilde - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Jane Wilde
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Bondage, Stockings, Vibrator

A cock is a man's greatest weakness and Mistress Jane loves to make sure her slave is constantly reminded of that. His cock is locked in chastity and never let free but that doesn't mean she can't tease him to the brink of insanity. Mistress Jane holds the vibrator on his steel cage while slapping and busting his balls as she sees fit. She can't help but enjoy every second of the poor slaves predicament while he lays their completely helpless and under the mercy of his one and only Owner.

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11236kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download His Greatest Weakness - Jane Wilde - FullHD 1080p

Princess Bella and Princess Ashley Bust Or Get Busted

We really had a slave come to try out, and like a fucking loser he couldn't even take a simple ball busting. He kept falling to the floor and crying like a little bitch, begging us to stop.

Duration: 6:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17687kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 789.0 MB

Download Princess Bella and Princess Ashley Bust Or Get Busted

Sado-ladies - Domina Liza - Domination With Leatherboots

Domina liza sits on the slave today who makes a comfortable chair for his mistress. the slave is ordered to kiss the tip of her riding crop. "kiss my boots" "thank you mistress. thank you" "thank you for what slave?" "for letting me kiss your boots mistress!"

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3019kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 145.9 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Domina Liza - Domination With Leatherboots

Pump It Out

Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: FemDom, Handjobs, Milking, Milking Machine

Goddess Brittany Amber doesn't want some tiny ass dicked boy-toy to serve her and has just the tool to help him become a man. With her cock pumping machine she his pathetic dick to grow while milking out every last drop of cum all at the same time.

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7064kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 634.0 MB

Download Pump It Out

Princess Amber Resting My Feet While I Take A Seat

But more to the point stupid, every once in a while, even a loser gets the thrill of it's life when a Mean Girl decides to tease, torment, and otherwise take it's breath away.... this pathetic little thing got so hot and worked up for Me I couldn't help but giggle as I cut off it's breathing and toyed with it in ways it can only hope I might ever be so kind as to do to it again... like when I pulled it's little leash so hard through My perfect legs that it's lose face was smashed right into My flawless ass.... prolly will never ever happen again, especially not with the same random loser, but ya never know loser.... maybe it could, I mean just look at how happy this piece of disposable trash is..... but anyone would be loser if I did what I was doing to this thing to them... gracing them with My tight toned rear and teasing them with curves they'd never have....

Duration: 18:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4660kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 654.2 MB

Download Princess Amber Resting My Feet While I Take A Seat

Sado-ladies - Empress Victoria - Domination With High Heels

Next clip today we have with empress victoria! this rich and arrogant bitch was shopping and all the time her slave has to wait for her tied in front of the door.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3019kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 149.1 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Empress Victoria - Domination With High Heels

Fetish Fuck With Mistress Courtney

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint. Before I enter his ass it must be lubed up, with his spit. My slave sucks hungrily on My cock, knowing the better job he does the deeper I will fuck him. I bend him over My chair and climb on top of him, My erect cock slipping easily into his hole. I fuck him hard with My STRAPO, pushing his face into the cushions of My chair where My ass has just sat.

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20243kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Fetish Fuck With Mistress Courtney

Goddess Nina Elle Shiny Pants Never Let You Down

Do you have a thing for shiny paints? They always get you hard as a rock whenever you see them. I know, and it's OK. Look all you want. Because I know the more you look the more you fall under my power. And the more you fall for me, the more I can control you and make you do things to serve me. So look all you want and stroke your cock. You'll be obsessed with me in no time and I'll add another slave to my roster.

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14048kbps

File size: 814.6 MB

Download Goddess Nina Elle Shiny Pants Never Let You Down

Sado-ladies - Empress Victoria - Dancers Revenge

What do you think will happen to an obtrusive male who touched a pol dancer without permission? Well, if we talk about Empress Victoria the answer is easy: He will suffer and his cock will be destroyed by the high heels he desires so much.

Duration: 8:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2802kbps

File size: 175.7 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Empress Victoria - Dancers Revenge

Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress

Cast: Mistress Courtney

My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint. Before I enter his ass it must be lubed up, with his spit. My slave sucks hungrily on My cock, knowing the better job he does the deeper I will fuck him. I bend him over My chair and climb on top of him, My erect cock slipping easily into his hole. I fuck him hard with My Strapo, pushing his face into the cushions of My chair where My ass has just sat.

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20243kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress

Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Cruel Leather Training

Mistress Ella Kros doesn't need to beat the slave to make him suffer in pain. There are much more mean ways. Especially if she presents herself in such a stunning leather outfit in front of this leather fetishist. To see her dressed like this already makes him suffer because he know he may not touch her.

Duration: 7:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3720kbps

File size: 217.7 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Cruel Leather Training