Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Princess Carmela & Princess Bella - Sissy Walk Of Shame

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Foot Worship, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Chastity, Spit, Foot Gagging
Video language: English

Princess Bella and Princess Carmela are training the sissy slave to be pimped out. He will be a street walking whore for The Mean Girls. They start by helping the sissy get dressed in a slutty lacy red dress. Princess Bella even helps the sissy put his bra on. Once the sissy is properly dressed they inform him it's time to start his anal training. The sissy will be fitted with his first butt plug so he can get used to having dick up his ass. Princess Bella tells the sissy they will start with a small plug and work their way up to larger and larger sizes. Princess Carmela bends the slave over and inserts the butt plug into the sissy's ass. With the plug inserted the sissy is made to practice walking with the plug in him so he can learn how to walk like a slutty street whore so men will know he is a good sissy fuck.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9469kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Princess Carmela & Princess Bella - Sissy Walk Of Shame

Rubber Covert

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

The second video is titled 'Rubber Covert' and features a rubber guy who is thought to be a spy. He is strapped down to a medical table and tormented by Velour and AtMyDisposal as they try to extract the secret information. I love the rubber gas-masks and hoses, and if I were him I would never share the secret information just so I could be left in the helpless rubber predicamet.

Duration: 9:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 293.6 MB

Download Rubber Covert

His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Princess Beverly & Princess Bella
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Pain, Ballbusting, High Heels

To get this clip for less money click hereHis Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us! So this slaves wife caught him watching our videos so she sent him here to Mean Girl Manor to get a taste of the pain that he has been jerking off to. The wife wrote us an email and really wanted us to kick is balls in so hard that he would basically be castrated! We cuffed his hands and put the leg spreader bar on him to make sure he got hard kicks. He sounds like such a loser each time his nuts get kicked! Ohhh, OHHH No, haha! Its too bad the red stuff started flowing from his cock and balls at the end! But thats what he signed up for!

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

Alexandra Snow

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Chastity, Mind Control, Brain Washing, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Slave Training, High Heels

Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download Alexandra Snow

Goddess Becky - Strapped Down And Straddled

Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Ass , Humiliation, Facesitting, Chastity

Goddess Becky has her slave strapped down to a bench. She straddles his face and starts to bounce. Becky wants her slave to stop moving so much. The slave is locked in chastity. He is very uncomfortable and cannot breathe. Becky has no regard for the slave. She does as she pleases and sits on his face with her full weight. The slave is just furniture to hot girls.

Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12823kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 942.4 MB

Download Goddess Becky - Strapped Down And Straddled

Katie Kush - Chastity Romance

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, FaceSitting, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Body Bag, Masturbation, Vibrator

Mistress Katie Kush shows her leather gimp just how cruel she can be when he is completely helpless and locked in chastity. Her gimp has never wanted to be unlocked from chastity so badly when her tight, young pussy is sliding up and down his chastity cage. Mistress Katie gets extra naughty as she grinds her body all over his leather sleepsack making him wish his vision wasn't completely taken away. A gimp is just a toy for Mistress Katie to make as sexually frustrated as possible. No chance of escape for her gimp as he lays there helpless and completely under her control.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 867.9 MB

Download Katie Kush - Chastity Romance

Pegging on Drift Mountain

Siouxsie Q and Michael Vegas take a little road trip into the mountains to check out the race cars drifting through the mountain pass. Fighting the bugs and watching the races Siouxsie and michael partake in some hot strapon action on Drift Mountain.

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2727kbps

File size: 330.8 MB

Download Pegging on Drift Mountain

Learn Your Lesson!

Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, CBT, Blonde, BDSM, Ball Abuse, Slave Training, Pain, Ballbustin

Mistress Tatjana knows that a worthless slave only needs some training to become a good one. To prove this theory, she treats the slave pretty roughly to make him learn his lesson. Mistress Tatjana first crushes his balls with strong kicks, then proceeds to dragging and pulling on him.

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13439kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 904.8 MB

Download Learn Your Lesson!

Rocky Emerson - Amazon's Caged Cuckold

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Hardcore, Blowjob, Handjob, Stockings

You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You're to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson - Amazon's Caged Cuckold

Damazonia - Amazon Fuck Meat

Cast: Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage, Suspension

Mistress Damazonia doesn't want her fuck-hole to run away from her giant dick so she strings him up like a piece of meat. Now he must embrace every inch of her big, fat cock with no chance of being able to escape the dick. Damazonia turns him into nothing but hole to destroy as she mercilessly stretches out his ass until she is pleased with her sluts progress. Her goal of breaking him down and transforming her puny slave until a gaping fuck-slut is almost complete.

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9824kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Damazonia - Amazon Fuck Meat

[Small Talk] Disziplinarien Scene #2

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

These strict Euro mistresses are infamous for their harsh schooling techniques and discipline courses. With a huge set of domination and punishment tools
and a bunch of submissive male slaves to choose from they do nothing less than shock and awe you with their BDSM skills. From gas masks and genital
clamping to extreme hot waxing and threesome fuck with bigcocked slaves theres nothing these beautiful dommes wont do in their quest for the ultimate
pleasure.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3765kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 254.2 MB

Download [Small Talk] Disziplinarien Scene #2

Two Domina tickle the testicles guy whip

Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: Fetish, FemDom, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Lesbian, Lingerie, Facesitting

Goddesses Gigi and Holly have had it with their slave's worthless balls and will do what it takes to see them destroyed. They take turns sadistically kicking him straight in the nuts while laughing as he tumbles over in pain. No recovery time is allowed and a high powered shock collar around the slaves neck will make sure of that. Holly holds him in place while Gigi shows no mercy driving her stiletto heels directly into his precious manhood until the bitch is on the ground and begging for forgiveness.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 673.4 MB

Download Two Domina tickle the testicles guy whip

Her Size Queen

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage, Hooded

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock. He will no longer know the life he once had as a man as now his only goal will be to service and pleasure dick after dick for his Mistress.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Her Size Queen

Kendra James & Michelle StrapOn

Cast: Kendra James, Michelle
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Threesome, High Heels, Redhead, Brunette, Latex, Cumsho

This video is here for those of you who get hard at the thought of seeing an elegant young lady with a piece of glorious rubber attached to her perfect body ready to stick it up some ass happy dude's manhole

Duration: 8:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11671kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 724.6 MB

Download Kendra James & Michelle StrapOn

Princess Beverly & Princess Bella

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Beverly, Princess Bella
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Pain, Ballbusting, High Heels

So this slaves wife caught him watching our videos so she sent him here to Mean Girl Manor to get a taste of the pain that he has been jerking off to. The wife wrote us an email and really wanted us to kick is balls in so hard that he would basically be castrated, LOL!
We cuffed his hands and put the leg spreader bar on him to make sure he got hard kicks. He sounds like such a loser each time his nuts get kicked! Ohhh, OHHH No, haha! Its too bad the red stuff started flowing from his cock and balls at the end, LOL! But thats what he signed up for!

Download Princess Beverly & Princess Bella

Maya Kendrick - Slave to Cock

Cast: Maya Kendrick
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Maya keeps her slave's cock locked up for one reason alone...it's useless! His asshole is the only thing that is needed for her amusement as she whips out her big, fat cock and slides it deep in his hole. Mistress Maya's goal is to finally make her slave gape today from fully stretching his ass out. She doesn't care how much he balls up into the fetal position as she will keep fucking him senseless until he is a gaping slut for her dick.

Duration: 15:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Maya Kendrick - Slave to Cock

Alexa Kane - Make Me More Money And Worship My Pussy

Cast: Alexa Kane
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Pussy Worship, Taboo, Brat Girls

Alexa is unsatisfied that her beta is not earning enough. She needs it to pick up more hours at work. The beta complains that it is already working a lot. It's tired! Alexa does not care. She loves money and wants more of it. She cannot be satisfied. If the beta does not improve Alexa will invite her girlfriends over for a pegging party. The beta does not want to get pegged! It tries its best but cannot satisfy Alexa. When the beta finishes its long workday, it must then come home and lick Alexa's asshole for hours. Alexa loves having her ass and pussy worshiped. She insists she has her pussy worshiped again. Right now! The beta complies and gets to work licking Alexa's pussy. What else can it do? Alexa is impossible to please.

Duration: 7:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16389kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 942.4 MB

Download Alexa Kane - Make Me More Money And Worship My Pussy

Princess Beverly and Princess Bella His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

So this slaves wife caught him watching our videos so she sent him here to Mean Girl Manor to get a taste of the pain that he has been jerking off to. The wife wrote us an email and really wanted us to kick is balls in so hard that he would basically be castrated!

Download Princess Beverly and Princess Bella His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

Sofia

Cast: Sofia
Genres: All sex

The princess doesn't want her whore to disappoint the ladies, so she makes sure his hole can withstand every last inch she drives into him. She brags to her about how she smashes her slave girl.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

Download Sofia

Goddess Rodea - Edge Work, Edge Rest, Repeat

Cast: Goddess Rodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heels

Lucky you You get to buy this video and edge to me for 5 minutes every day when you wake up. Yup, I am going to command you jerk for 5 minutes and rip your hand off your hard cock with a nice last hard tug and pull your pants up and go to work. No orgasm for you, haha! I want you to build up as much cum in those blue balls that you become stupider and stupider for me. Then, when you get home after a long day you can stroke to the last 5 minutes of this video, Yay! But there a catch. You are not allowed to cum then either, haha! I want you to dream of me and make that cum build up nice and thick inside your blue balls. Now repeat this over and over all week and email me and tell me how many days you can go!

Duration: 9:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11731kbps

File size: 865.2 MB

Download Goddess Rodea - Edge Work, Edge Rest, Repeat