Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Rocky Emerson - Good Slaves Get Milked (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom
Video language: English

It's not all pain! Sometimes there's lots and lots of pleasure for submissive men that do as they're told. Mistress Rocky is a tall tattooed goddess and Draven loves serving her. Today he is being rewarded for being such a good slave with some sensual domination and a thorough milking! Encased in leather with a hard dick he is waiting for his prize on a bondage table in the dungeon. She jerks him off and even rides his face, letting him sniff and lick her pussy through her sheer panties. She teases her cock with her perfect cunt and then jerks him off some more. Finally he explodes and his load is popped directly into his mouth! This is a full service dungeon!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 925.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson - Good Slaves Get Milked (2021)

Inna

Cast: Inna
Genres: All sex

She wants a slave girl to lick her ass. You want to be as lucky as her slave in the video. You would like to lick the same ass. You are stuck at home and looking. You must give her credit for the honor of watching another slave worship what you cannot have.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16073kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Inna

Miranda Bondage Mistress

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

The second short video in this update features Mistress Miranda, her slave, and a rubber gimp who is secured by a heavy 5-point racing harness in a specially modified wheelchair. This video was shot a few days before the San Francisco Folsom Street Fair when Miranda decided to do some kinky shopping at the popular Mr S store. What other city allows a scene like this to be filmed in public? A special thanks to Mistress Miranda for allowing us to film her crazy sidewalk scene, and to StrapWizard on FetLife for supplying the special wheelchair. Visit Miranda's website TheBondageMistress to book a session. She has tons of rubber and bondage gear, and knows how to use it. Mistress Miranda is the real deal!

Duration: 1:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 74.6 MB

Download Miranda Bondage Mistress

Rocky Emerson - Good Slaves Get Milked 1080p

Sometimes there's lots and lots of pleasure for submissive men that do as they're told. Mistress Rocky is a tall tattooed goddess and Draven loves serving her. Today he is being rewarded for being such a good slave with some sensual domination and a thorough milking! Encased in leather with a hard dick he is waiting for his prize on a bondage table in the dungeon. She jerks him off and even rides his face, letting him sniff and lick her pussy through her sheer panties. She teases her cock with her perfect cunt and then jerks him off some more. Finally he explodes and his load is popped directly into his mouth! This is a full service dungeon!

Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps

File size: 925.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson - Good Slaves Get Milked 1080p

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Mutt Trained For Ballbusting Clips For Further

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Amber, Nika
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting

Amber shows off to Nika how she ballbusts her slave. Nika makes her slave, mutt, watch. Mutt is terrified. He does not want his Princess to ballbust him like Amber does her slave. Amber kicks her slave in the balls very hard. Mutt does not want to be kicked like that! Amber warns Nika that after finishing a ballbusting the chastity needs to go back on right away before the swelling sets in. It's really hard to get the chastity back on once the balls are totally swollen. Nika really appreciates Amber's pointers. She hopes to be earning extra income with ballbusting videos soon like Amber does with her slave. After ballbusting Amber's slave, Nika is ready to watch her kick mutt. Mutt hates his first ballbusting! Nika laughs hysterically while Mutt rolls around in agony. Mutt begs Nika to tell Amber to stop. Nika cares too much about the money. She needs Mutt to be trained so that he can be ballbusted for hours and earn as much passive income for her as possible. Nika's hobby is shopping.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9150kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Mutt Trained For Ballbusting Clips For Further

Heavy Rubber Birthday And Mistress Miranda

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Here are two fun but short videos that were shot a few years ago. The first shows me trying a inflatable heavy rubber hood and 'sarcophagus' made by RubbersFinest in Germany. The outside rubber is extremely thick, so when the inside bladders are inflated the air pressure is exerted inward against my head and body rather than expanding outward. This unique piece of gear was owned by our friend Onyx on FetLife, and he let me try it out on my 61'st birthday. What a birthday present! A special thanks to Onyx, Elise Graves and PetGirl Kako who helped to facilitate my unusual birthday experience. Check out Elise's website BondageLiberation for her unique rubber and bondage videos.

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 357.7 MB

Download Heavy Rubber Birthday And Mistress Miranda

His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

Cast: Princess Beverly & Princess Bella
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Pain, Ballbusting, High Heels

So this slaves wife caught him watching our videos so she sent him here to Mean Girl Manor to get a taste of the pain that he has been jerking off to. The wife wrote us an email and really wanted us to kick is balls in so hard that he would basically be castrated, Lol!
We cuffed his hands and put the leg spreader bar on him to make sure he got hard kicks. He sounds like such a loser each time his nuts get kicked! Ohhh, No, haha! Its too bad the red stuff started flowing from his cock and balls at the end! But thats what he signed up for!

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

Alexandra Snow - Turning Boys Into Robots

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Chastity, Mind Control, Brain Washing, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Slave Training, High Heels

Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download Alexandra Snow - Turning Boys Into Robots

Brianna

Cast: girl
Genres: FemDom, Fullyclothed, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex

Dava and Brianna are home alone waiting for a couple of guys they met at the club to show up. As they are talking they notice the neighborhood pervert watching them. They decide to put on a show for him. Brianna licks Dava's plump breasts and then Dava sits down on the couch and plays with her pussy. After teasing the pathetic pervert, they drag him in the house and give the creep the spanking that he deserves! After punishing the pervert, they order him to get them some champagne and flowers from the store. Just after the pervert leaves the two guys from the club show up. They think they got lucky but the ladies have something different in store for them! They put pink collars on the guys and turn them into slaves. They force them to worship their feet and pussies. One of the slaves has a big hard cock and the other is tiny and impotent. Obviously, one is the bull and the other is the cuckold. Brianna and Dava force the cuckold to beg the bull to fuck the ladies. The cuck is forced t.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10179kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 941.6 MB

Download Brianna

Charlie Kicks

Cast: Charlie Kicks

She pushes him really hard! In between masturbation, his cock is beaten and flogged like in hell. In addition, when he comes, she mercilessly swings his flowing cock, so that his cum flies under her brutal flogging.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 906.8 MB

Download Charlie Kicks

Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers 1080p

Of course, you won't be going out on a date with me tonight slave! But what you can have is all the creampied leftovers from last night's gang bang that you could only hear while locked in the closet. You are not here to pleasure me but you are here to clean up the sticky icky mess after every time I get fucked. You are such a lucky slave to even have the chance to get this close to my pussy. Licking up all that creampie is what you are best at and what you will be kept for. Wow! I can see you like it as your cock is actually getting hard from just the thought of cleaning up all that cum. What will happen when you start licking up that mess slut? Let's find out! Start licking and start stroking cuck...I didn't say stop!

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers 1080p

June Fontaine

Cast: June Fontaine

Her new he will be the best fuck as she trains his holes for everyone's pleasure. The bottomless girl happily pulls his balls up high to let the heavy man hang on his own genitals ... she punches and whips his ass mercilessly. She sits on his face with her bare crotch and buttocks up to his masculinity further.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 898.7 MB

Download June Fontaine

Amber Latex Bondage

This is a special update during the corona virus pandemic. I hope everyone is well. Please remember wear a mask and maintain a safe distance from others. Let's get through this and get back to our favorite bondage and kink!
This is a video I wish I was in myself. A visitor to the Institute is put into a matching molded amber latex shirt and hood, which fits him pretty well. After donning the latex he's locked into a suspended metal yoke which clamps around his neck, and holding his rubber-covered hands up and at his sides in an open and helpless position. Wow.
Once this guy is clamped into the suspended yoke he becomes completely helpless. He's held in an upright open and standing position in front of Mistress Alice. As you can see, Alice is dressed in a cute latex dress just like Alice in Wonderland, only her website is titled Alice in Bondage Land. She makes a cute Alice of whatever story you care to follow.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:52
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 219.5 MB

Download Amber Latex Bondage

Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cuckolding

No! Of course, you won't be going out on a date with me tonight slave! But what you can have is all the creampied leftovers from last night's gang bang that you could only hear while locked in the closet. You are not here to pleasure me but you are here to clean up the sticky icky mess after every time I get fucked. You are such a lucky slave to even have the chance to get this close to my pussy. Licking up all that creampie is what you are best at and what you will be kept for. Wow! I can see you like it as your cock is actually getting hard from just the thought of cleaning up all that cum. What will happen when you start licking up that mess slut? Let's find out! Start licking and start stroking cuck...I didn't say stop! xxx - Mistress Emily Willis

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers

Soft Leather Party A public Happening

I went to a sex party and decided to be a hole for all to use. This is what my life is all about. I have always had the sexual fantasy of becoming the party hole, letting anyone who wants to put their whole hand in another human is allowed to play. A Pig 's dream come true.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2753kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 307.8 MB

Download Soft Leather Party A public Happening

Mistress Tatjana - Extreme-Pain Caning Punishment

Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Pain

Mistress Tatjana's day wasn't the best until now, she came here to her slave to show her superiority with a cane. She wants the best for him so it's only happening to make him a better man. Her cane dances on his body, elegantly, but , she wants to make sure he learns something from their session.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 521.0 MB

Download Mistress Tatjana - Extreme-Pain Caning Punishment

Brittany Andrews - Man No More

Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Chastity, Smothering

Goddess Brittany Andrews paid for what was supposed to be a top-notch human statue but she is finding it to be quite a failure. The brochure claimed it could hold any position for weeks at a time yet it struggles to last for even a few days. Before she requests a refund she decides he might be better kept as a seat cushion than a pretty object for decoration. Goddess Brittany orders it to lay on it's back like a proper piece of furniture as she tests out his new role under her latex covered ass. She doesn't care that it needs to breathe as a piece of furniture must learn to stay still no matter the cost. Her new seat cushion is tested to the extremes to see if it has what it takes to please her. If it can't handle living under her ass then she might just toss it out in the dumpster with the rest of the trash.

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 846.8 MB

Download Brittany Andrews - Man No More

Kendra James

Cast: Kendra James

This prolonged sex continues as he moans and screams in pain that soon turns into pleasure. She makes him roll over on his back so they can fuck him while tugging at his poor little cock.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kendra James