Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

HD Femdom Sex Videos Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Chastity, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Feet
Video language: English

Amber makes little Danni worship her feet. She is so beautiful. Danni is very nervous around her. Amber gently plays with her soft blonde hair and giggles. She enjoys some red licorice candy while Danni works to please her with his mouth. Amber thinks Danni looks better with his face covered with her feet. Her feet are so pretty, and his face is so ugly. Amber looks at her phone ignoring the simp. She glances towards Danni and tells it how she wants it to lick her feet to make her feel good. Amber humiliates and makes fun of Danni. He is so dumb. Amber has to micromanage everything he does. Danni cannot think for himself or do anything right. It is clear that Amber hates him and will only keep him around to use him for whatever she can. Danni makes Amber very crabby with how stupid he is. She is going to attack his savings account in retaliation.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12805kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

HD Femdom Sex Videos Facesits Her Debt Slave

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Face Sitting, Latex, Chastity, Brat Girls

Princess Kat enjoys a lollypop while sitting on her debt slave's face. The debt slave is locked in chastity and Kat has the key. Kat giggles and bounces. She really got him good with the debt contract. Even the paralegal was shocked at how cruel the terms were. Kat loves money. The debt slave's chastity bounces as Kat rides his face. She is so perfect. The old fool will do whatever she says. Kat knows how to spend his money better than he can. She loves driving him further and further into debt. Even with the debt contract signed Kat will still expect regular tributes and shopping sprees.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12731kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Facesits Her Debt Slave

Emily Willis - Her Size Queen

Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Emily Willis - Her Size Queen

Chastity Checkup And Tease Before Date Night

Cast: Alexis Grace
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Ass Eating, Ass Smothering, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastit

Alexis Grace has her slave locked up in chastity. It is his first time in a chastity device. She asks him a few questions about how he is adjusting. Alexis teases her chastity slave. She reinforces that he is not a real man and never will be. The chastity slave could never fuck a beautiful girl like Alexis. Instead, he must kiss where he will never be able to fuck her. Alexis wants the chastity slave to worship her asshole. She wants to be nice and clean when she gets fucked by a real man later. She asks the slave if it likes her lip gloss. Alexis wants to make sure she looks good for her boyfriend. She kisses the slave's chastity device and leaves her lip gloss mark on it.

Duration: 8:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8940kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 601.8 MB

Download Chastity Checkup And Tease Before Date Night

HD Femdom Sex Videos Covid Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute

Cast: Nataya, Riley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease and Denial, Masturbation Instruction, Edging

Another slave has lost its job due to Covid. This really annoys Natalya and Riley. Slaves have a responsibility to make tributes whether or not they are employed. The girls do not care that there are a pandemic and global recession. They deserve money. The girls decide to make their jobless loser edge for them. After increasing his frustration with an edging, he will be locked back into chastity for multiple months. They scold the loser for not saving more. Once he receives his government stimulus, they will take the whole check. The girls make the loser edge to their asses. He deserves to be edged and denied. He apologizes over and over for losing his job but also complains that the situation is not fair. The girls whisper in his ears, "Beta's have to pay." Soon the beta is repeating the manta, softly. "Betas have to pay." The girls will not allow the beta to stop edging. It must edge over and over. The slave starts to beg to be locked back in chastity. It almost has an accident but .

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12657kbps
Audio: 243kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Covid Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute

Halley

Cast: Halley
Genres: All sex

She wants a slave girl to lick her ass. You want to be as lucky as her slave in the video. You would like to lick the same ass. You are stuck at home and looking. You must give her credit for the honor of watching another slave worship what you cannot have.

Duration: 14:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9445kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Halley

Spread Eagle Chastity

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

As I said in a previous update, during the Corona Virus lock-down I'm sorting through the website and cleaning up some of the old videos and galleries. In this update we have two videos featuring Alice and a friend of this website who owns a Carrara chastity belt. He likes to visit us and be tied up and tormented. We have actually filmed this guy many times. He's responsible for educating us about fiberglass casting. Years ago he approached us and said that he would pay for all the materials and show us how to work with fiberglass if we would cast him in a full-body cast. This was a great opportunity an naturally we said yes.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:30
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1473kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 94.1 MB

Download Spread Eagle Chastity

Princess Nataya & Riley

Cast: Princess Nataya, Riley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Masturbation Instruction, Edgin

Another slave has lost its job due to COVID. This really annoys Natalya and Riley. Slaves have a responsibility to make tributes whether or not they are employed. The girls do not care that there are a pandemic and global recession. They deserve money. The girls decide to make their jobless loser edge for them. After increasing his frustration with an edging, he will be locked back into chastity for multiple months. They scold the loser for not saving more. Once he receives his government stimulus, they will take the whole check. The girls make the loser edge to their asses. He deserves to be edged and denied. He apologizes over and over for losing his job but also complains that the situation is not fair. The girls whisper in his ears, "Beta's have to pay." Soon the beta is repeating the manta, softly. "Betas have to pay." The girls will not allow the beta to stop edging. It must edge over and over. The slave starts to beg to be locked back in chastity. It almost has an accident but.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12657kbps
Audio: 243kbps

Download Princess Nataya & Riley

Alexandra Snow Turning Boys Into Robots

Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download Alexandra Snow Turning Boys Into Robots

Deepthroat Competition For My Slaves To Choose Next Pussy Boy - Full HD 1080p

Today I did competitions for my slaves to check who have a deeper throat. The winner will get pussy boy status, looser will be my spittoon. I put on my strap-on and fucked their pathetic mouth!

Duration: 8:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5870kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 360.3 MB

Download Deepthroat Competition For My Slaves To Choose Next Pussy Boy - Full HD 1080p

HD Femdom Sex Videos Humiliates Her

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, High Heels, Step Domination, Sissy, Chastity

He lost his step-, his cock and balls are locked in a chastity tube, and now he is a sissy to Alexandra.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 574.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Humiliates Her

Sarah

Cast: Sarah
Genres: Sarah

Miss has a brand new pony for her stable that needs to be carefully broken off. He is under the impression that he will be a fashionable pony for the show, but she has other plans to turn him into a worker.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11274kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sarah

Fucking His Urethra Ft. Melisande Sin - Full HD 1080p

Sadistic fun of the three mistresses. We decided to play with my slave and had fun with sounding! In the movie, I'm starring with the wonderful Maya Sin and Melisande Sin. Lots of sounding, CEI, and humiliation!

Duration: 9:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11279kbps

File size: 832.5 MB

Download Fucking His Urethra Ft. Melisande Sin - Full HD 1080p

HD Femdom Sex Videos Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Cast: Kat
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Leg Humping, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels

Kat wants her old simp to oil her perfect young body. The simp adores her incredible ass. Its chastity starts to feel tight. Kat loves being worshipped and adored for her beauty. She humiliates the old man and reminds it that it is unloved. It exists to be used by the beautiful young girl. Kat decides that it will be funny to let her beta out of chastity. She wants to see the desperate fool try to fuck her legs. The old fool is so brainless. It humps and humps. When Kat is finished amusing herself with the fool, she locks it back up.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11218kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 998.6 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Princess Amber & Nika

Cast: Princess Amber, Nika
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting

Amber shows off to Nika how she ballbusts her slave. Nika makes her slave, mutt, watch. Mutt is terrified. He does not want his Princess to ballbust him like Amber does her slave. Amber kicks her slave in the balls very hard. Mutt does not want to be kicked like that! Amber warns Nika that after finishing a ballbusting the chastity needs to go back on right away before the swelling sets in. It's really hard to get the chastity back on once the balls are totally swollen. Nika really appreciates Amber's pointers. She hopes to be earning extra income with ballbusting videos soon like Amber does with her slave. After ballbusting Amber's slave, Nika is ready to watch her kick mutt. Mutt hates his first ballbusting! Nika laughs hysterically while Mutt rolls around in agony. Mutt begs Nika to tell Amber to stop. Nika cares too much about the money. She needs Mutt to be trained so that he can be ballbusted for hours and earn as much passive income for her as possible. Nika's hobby is shoppin.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9150kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Princess Amber & Nika

My Slave Told Me That He Like To Put His Pethetic Penis Inside Pussies - HD 720p

My slave told me that he likes to put his pathetic penis inside pussies. So this time I will insert sounds inside his penis. I inspected his urethra with bigger and bigger sounds. I was deep and painful. At the and ordered him to jerk off and swallow his own pathetic sperm.

Duration: 8:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 385.0 MB

Download My Slave Told Me That He Like To Put His Pethetic Penis Inside Pussies - HD 720p

Asia Perez - Boot Slave Tease

Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Lingerie, Humiliatio

Mistress Asia Perez notices her beautiful leather boots are dirty and calls slave Draven in. On his hands and knees, leash in his mouth, this slave knows his place but obviously doesn't know how to clean boots so it's time for a lesson! He goes after the leather using his tongue with gusto, getting every crack, crevice and plane on the heel before cleaning the bottom of her filthy shoe, subject to humiliation the whole time. Laying down, he is trampled by her boots and her words. Once he has pleased his Mistress she teases him with her round ass, sticking it in his face. Almost close enough for him to sniff it!

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 886.5 MB

Download Asia Perez - Boot Slave Tease

Sasha Foxxx & Jennifer

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sasha Foxxx, Jennifer
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship

Sasha is very anxious to get her Beta danni to Jennifer the chastity coach for her appointment. Almost late for their appointment, Sasha pulls danni off the elevator and down the hallway. Chastity Coach Jennifer warmly greats Sasha at the door. A chastity coach helps first time betas in getting into chastity for the first time. She helps its key holder make a purchase decision on style and more importantly sizing. She also offers the beta with affordable counseling services to help cope with a strict chastity regimen. Depression and frustration are the usual problems.
In this clip danni is utterly humiliated as he is fitted for his chastity. Sasha loves it! Jennifer has a happy Princess and a frustrated beta which is great for business. It is so humiliating for danni.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 858.2 MB

Download Sasha Foxxx & Jennifer

OTK Spanking With 3 Mistresses - Full HD 1080p

This slave was not obedient enough... So pathetic, he could not even clean our room good enough! So we decided to punish him. I and Mistresses Healah Sin and Karino took this slave to spank him over our knees. Later we used the paddle on his red ass. He will get his lesson.

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7924kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 456.0 MB

Download OTK Spanking With 3 Mistresses - Full HD 1080p