Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Amazing babe takes on two dicks

Studio: Torrid Entertainment
Cast: Melissa Lauren, Barry Scott, Kris Knight
Genres: Dark Hair, Threesome, Handjob, Facial
Video language: English

Two horny dudes called one sexy hooker with pierced nipples to come and do some pro skin pulling to them. They don't want to fuck her, just to watch her jerking their cocks and let them cum on her pretty face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14782kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Amazing babe takes on two dicks

Mistress Simona Likes Dominate Part 2

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

A couple of days later, a new slave came to the Russian lady for a new portion of pain. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3018kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 330.0 MB

Download Mistress Simona Likes Dominate Part 2

Goddess Alexandra Snow Owned

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Furs, Glamour Nude, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Topless

You want to be mine, don't you? To be locked and collared, eternally by my side? I hear it all the time. "Goddess I want you to own me." The reality is you don't really know what that means. See, you think being my slave has anything to do with your pleasure or your cock. But that's just not the case. If you think being my slave will grant you some sort of gratification, then you're not ready to be my slave. My slaves live for me. They work for me. They are mine and mine alone. Can you handle that?

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9156kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 866.7 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow Owned

Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Chastity, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Fee

Amber makes little Danni worship her feet. She is so beautiful. Danni is very nervous around her. Amber gently plays with her soft blonde hair and giggles. She enjoys some red licorice candy while Danni works to please her with his mouth. Amber thinks Danni looks better with his face covered with her feet. Her feet are so pretty, and his face is so ugly. Amber looks at her phone ignoring the simp. She glances towards Danni and tells it how she wants it to lick her feet to make her feel good. Amber humiliates and makes fun of Danni. He is so dumb. Amber has to micromanage everything he does. Danni cannot think for himself or do anything right. It is clear that Amber hates him and will only keep him around to use him for whatever she can. Danni makes Amber very crabby with how stupid he is. She is going to attack his savings account in retaliation.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12805kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

The Slave Hates The Strokes

Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Whipping, Corporal Punishment, High Heel

The slave isn't even surprised about getting punished, since he knows very well that he acted like an asshole. Mistress Tatjana brought her favorite whip and put on a sexy outfit for the session. The slave don't really have the chance to admire her figure though, as hard strokes land on his bare skin one after the other. Mistress Tatjana only stops once the slave's chest and stomach is full of painful red marks.

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11959kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 853.3 MB

Download The Slave Hates The Strokes

Rubber Pool Party

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

In the final part of our swimming pool rubber party we see our friend Felix get inflated in a heavy StudioGum bag. Unfortunately the bag wanted to roll over and put Felix under water. It was all the four of us could do to keep him upright. In any case, a good time was had by all. If you ever get a chance to wear latex rubber in a swimming pool you should try it. It's really fun!

Duration: 12:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 366.0 MB

Download Rubber Pool Party

Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Chastity, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Feet

Amber makes little Danni worship her feet. She is so beautiful. Danni is very nervous around her. Amber gently plays with her soft blonde hair and giggles. She enjoys some red licorice candy while Danni works to please her with his mouth. Amber thinks Danni looks better with his face covered with her feet. Her feet are so pretty, and his face is so ugly. Amber looks at her phone ignoring the simp. She glances towards Danni and tells it how she wants it to lick her feet to make her feel good. Amber humiliates and makes fun of Danni. He is so dumb. Amber has to micromanage everything he does. Danni cannot think for himself or do anything right. It is clear that Amber hates him and will only keep him around to use him for whatever she can. Danni makes Amber very crabby with how stupid he is. She is going to attack his savings account in retaliation.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12805kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

Two Charming Ladies Having A Cigarette Break - Full HD 1080p

It's time for a cigarette break for Lady Perse and Mistress Mavka. They call in Their human ashtray to use his mouth as a spittoon and to make him eat Their cigarette ashes. He is such a dirty pig waiting to be used by the Ladies. The Mistresses take turns to spit on his face and drench his face with Their divine spit. Once the Mistresses are done with the cigarette, They stub the cigarette butt and make him eat it. He is such a good boy. The lucky slave thanks Lady Perse and Mistress Mavka for this ultimate honor.

Duration: 9:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 418.7 MB

Download Two Charming Ladies Having A Cigarette Break - Full HD 1080p

Janira Wolfe Balls Fucking Deep

Cast: Janira Wolfe
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon

With her fuck toy bound tightly to an inescapable steel bondage bench, Goddess Janira Wolfe uses her 10″ strap on cock to his ass with bad intentions. This is not for his pleasure. Oh no, this ass invasion is for his punishment, and Goddess isn't about to handle him gently. Not even close. Dressed from head to toe in gleaming, body hugging black leather, Goddess Wolfe is a sight to behold as she plunges her massive cock balls deep into his fuck hole. Harder and harder, faster and faster she plows the road, as her captive squeals like the dirty little pig he is. Holding tightly to his collar and leash for leverage, Goddess reams his ass relentlessly, while she verbally humiliates her prey. It is her intention to break him, both physically and mentally. And she is well on her way. By the time she is through with him, he will be on his knees begging her forgiveness for his ill advised behavior.

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10041kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 858.6 MB

Download Janira Wolfe Balls Fucking Deep

Catwhore

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Blowjob, Fetish, Hardcore

This black town has a sinister secret. The fatal beauty possessing the strength, speed, agility and a horny pussy. Poising on the deserted rooftops as well as on the thin line between gentle cuddling and violent fucking, she is dangerous, treacherous, exactly as a wild beast should be. Watch out for the mysterious Catwhore, her pussy might be wet, but her claws are always razor sharp.

Duration: 15:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4676kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 535.7 MB

Download Catwhore

Gettn' Testes

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

This is a fun video featuring Elise Graves (Fetlife), Doc Rough (Recon) and a number of other notable kinksters. We were setting up bondage gear for some scenes which will be featured in videos on this website in the future. As usual, comedy and laughter were part of the process, however and at one point Doc Rough was getting a little teste with us. We pointed out that he was in no position to annoy us because he was locked in a cage and his balls were clamped to the floor. I said that I really liked the ball clamp because it is so weird and bizarre, and we could see by the grimace on Doc's face that this was indeed true.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 348.1 MB

Download Gettn' Testes

Emily Willis - Her Size Queen

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage, Hooded

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock. He will no longer know the life he once had as a man as now his only goal will be to service and pleasure dick after dick for his Mistress.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Emily Willis - Her Size Queen

Dirty Little Birdie

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

In this fun video we see our friend ModeNarr trying his new Butterfly Straitjacket. Petgirl Kako laced him into the jacket, and then put him in a bizarre rubber gas-mask hood. Lastly, she screwed a StudioGum breather dildo onto the gas-mask. What a crazy combination of gear, but ModeNarr looked totally cool. Once he was totally helpless Petgirl took him outside and attached him to an overhead chain. All he could do was flop around helplessly, and we couldn't understand a word he was saying. When Petgirl started plucking hairs off his butt we understood his yelps but at this point there was nothing we could do to help him. Poor guy!

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

File size: 332.9 MB

Download Dirty Little Birdie

Dedpool Gets His Cock Rocked - June Fontaine and Kyera Kin - Full HD 1080p

Dedpool is caught in the irresistible clutches of June Fontaine! She subjects him to the strength of her knee in his balls, her fishnetted feet on his face and cock, and she won't let him cum until she says so.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 830.3 MB

Download Dedpool Gets His Cock Rocked - June Fontaine and Kyera Kin - Full HD 1080p

Twin Peaks Tour

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

I hope everyone is safe and well and avoiding the Covid virus. I was traveling by air the past few weeks to shoot videos. The planes were full, with everyone wearing their masks. So far, so good!
This is another classic JG-Leathers video from the archives featuring JG and ThisGirlSub on Fetlife. ThisGirl is also Mrs_Feendish, who's the partner of Grimly_Feendish, all on FetLife. In this video, Grimly is riding on the back seat of the car with JG and ThisGirl. The reason I'm clarifying this is because many of us recognize these names if you've been following the scene for a long time.
In any case, this is a fun video showing our trip up to Twin Peaks in San Francisco. Twin Peaks is a popular destination for visitors and tour buses, and it's only ten minutes from the SeriousBondage Institute. JG wanted to show off his pony gear in public so we jumped in the car and headed out.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:09
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 123.1 MB

Download Twin Peaks Tour

Chastity Sex Denial

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, humilation

He wishes he had a safe word for all the destructive cock teasing I am going to do to him. I slide my latex panty covered pussy over his caged cock then smother his face with my pussy to really make him throb. I am really good at sexually denying my leather gimp. xx- Princess Jill Kassidy

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11242kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 968.4 MB

Download Chastity Sex Denial

June Fontaine, Kyera Kin Dedpool Gets His Cock Rocked

She was texting her boyfriend. Amber and her boyfriend were having a little text fight, something boyfriends and girlfriends do all the same.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 830.3 MB

Download June Fontaine, Kyera Kin Dedpool Gets His Cock Rocked