Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Queen Evelyn's Throne

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Hardcore
Video language: English

Queen must have her throne and Evelyn Claire has the perfect one picked out for her Queendom. She unlocks her slave from his kennel after getting him completely aroused while she pleasures herself in front of him. All the orgasms for a Mistress and zero for a slave locked in a full steel chastity belt. She has no need for a slave's cock as a slave's tongue is more than adequate to please her pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Queen Evelyn's Throne

Axa Jay

Cast: Axa Jay

A strange but even more effective way of female domination. After she kicked him hard in the nuts she teases him by stroking his cock... but also hard slapping of his wagging and dripping cock. When he cums, it seems like he did not cum for weeks... unbelievable, his cock squirting multiple times right towards her. Regardless of his now more sensitive genitals she kicks him in the empty nuts and beats his still sticking out hard on ruthless. A real brutal cock beating scene at the end.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8700kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 727.3 MB

Download Axa Jay

St.Dunstans - Davids Lockeroom Surprise 02

Release Year: 2021
Studio: CFNM

Every minute spent in the hot stuffy locker room is uncomfortable for poor David. He wants to get dressed and cover his modesty - but the girls won't let him. And now their investigation of his naked body is set to become even more humiliating. It's all very bewildering for the immature lad.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:21
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2689kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 168.7 MB

Download St.Dunstans - Davids Lockeroom Surprise 02

Katorina

Cast: Katorina
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Masturbation, Vibrator

She wants to make sure her pussy knows its place is always under a woman's ass. She is very aroused by the fact that a man's mouth and nose are pressed against her pussy, and their penis remains locked in chastity.

Duration: 14:43
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 328.5 MB

Download Katorina

Axa Jay

Genres: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting

The bottomless brat girl has fun to pull his balls high up to let the heavy man hang on his own genitals... she beat and whip his bollocks merciless. She sits on his face with her bare crotch and ass cheeks to his manhood further. Take him in the bathroom to kick him hard in the balls!

Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 470.7 MB

Download Axa Jay

Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 3

Cast: Miss Tiffany
Genres: Homewrecker, Tease, Legs, Boots, Shiny, Leggings, Chastity, Bimbo,

Episode 3: It's day 3 of your stay and training to be a good **** for your Mistress. I require that all My slaves know that serving Me comes before any of their own needs. That doing a task I say come before any form of pleasure you may have. I have you locked in chastity today as I see how good you're breath play skills are. I you with My ass in and out of shiny pants and mock your locked up cock.

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20497kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 3

Cucks Mouth Used as Garbage Can for Bulls Condoms

Cast: Cameron Dee
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Cum Eating

The clip starts out with Cameron kissing her boyfriend while her cuck licks the bottoms of her shoes. Cameron explains to the cuck that they are going out tonight and will come back and fuck in front of him.. Her cuck is starting to get used to the new mask she makes him wear. Cameron just before leaving straps a dildo gag into the hole in his mask and locks it in place. Her cuck will have to say in the room with a dildo gag in his mouth. Cameron empties the cucks wallet of cash and head out for dinner. A few hours later they return. They basically ignore the cuck while they fuck. Her bull fucks Cameron and is pretty rough with her. She initially takes control and gives a blowjob to him before jumping on him and fuck him in cowgirl mode. He get arouse slapping her on ass, while he start to fuck her doggy and sideways, until he cums inside with condom. The cuck can do nothing but watch helplessly. He can't even speak with the dildo locked in his mouth. Cameron brings him to orgasm. She.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 670.9 MB

Download Cucks Mouth Used as Garbage Can for Bulls Condoms

Goddess Rodea

Cast: Goddess Rodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heels

This is an interesting custom video request. A fan wanted me to make a special Financial Domination video for him He wants me to make him give me his house, car, stocks, and bank account savings. All just by just allowing him to worship me. Simply by taking off my coat and revealing my hot body, gorgeous ass, and perfect legs as I wear only a tiny string bikiniand high heels. I tell him how my beautiful face and perfect body deserve all he has. I brag about how incredibly hot and superior I am as I smugly smile. I show case mybeauty by caressing my bare legs, waist, hips, and ass knowing that it will make him give meeverything. I remind him how my beauty is all that matters to him from now on:therefore he will give me every last penny. Making me happy and financially secure is the purpose of his existence. I might let him kiss my feet and ass briefly, but only if he really signs everything he has over to me.How would you feel if you were the one that paid me to make a special financia.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8872kbps

File size: 735.2 MB

Download Goddess Rodea

Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 2

Genres: Femdom, POV

Episode 2: Yesterday (Day 1) you were so new and nervous that after the little bit of training W/we completed you were wiped out. Well, wake the fuck up loser !! Every minute that you are in My dungeon you are under My control. Today I have some new plans for you. Ballbusting with My sexy black femdom boots .but first you have to worship them properly first.

Duration: 8:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17555kbps

Download Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 2

HD Femdom Sex Videos All Your Savings

Studio: GoddessRodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Pussy Worship,Brat Girls

This is an interesting custom video request. A fan wanted me to make a special Financial Domination video for him He wants me to make him give me his house, car, stocks, and bank account savings. All just by just allowing him to worship me. Simply by taking off my coat and revealing my hot body, gorgeous ass, and perfect legs as I wear only a tiny string bikiniand high heels. I tell him how my beautiful face and perfect body deserve all he has. I brag about how incredibly hot and superior I am as I smugly smile. I show case mybeauty by caressing my bare legs, waist, hips, and ass knowing that it will make him give meeverything. I remind him how my beauty is all that matters to him from now on:therefore he will give me every last penny. Making me happy and financially secure is the purpose of his existence. I might let him kiss my feet and ass briefly, but only if he really signs everything he has over to me.How would you feel if you were the one that paid me to make a special financi.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8872kbps

File size: 735.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos All Your Savings

Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 1

Genres: Femdom, POV, Strapon

Episode 1: Seems you finally too the plunge . Finally, you turned in your blackmail contract and left your stupid cunt wife. We'll My little slave in training, That was just the first part. Now you will go through a few weeks of training to see if you can earn your keep at My dungeon

Duration: 8:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17022kbps

Download Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 1

TortureTime, C4s - Katsura Strykes - Katsura Breaks In Her New Toy

Katsura has a new toy to play with and she has plans for him that will send him over the edge. She begins with some intense Face Sitting, making her new toy appreciate every breath that she allows him to take, which isn't very much. While she her new toy, Katsura makes sure that she teases his Chastity device and teases his release from his tight cage. Katsura does plan to release her toy after she is done him, only to hook him up to a Milking Machine to Milk him for every drop before locking him back up, which will be in part 2, so stay tuned.

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7706kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 853.8 MB

Download TortureTime, C4s - Katsura Strykes - Katsura Breaks In Her New Toy

Selena Likes Dominate Part 2

Cast: Selena
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

The slave knew what awaited him, but could not resist the spell of the Russian lady. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2159kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 201.2 MB

Download Selena Likes Dominate Part 2

CFNM St.Dunstan's - David's Lockeroom Surprise 03

Under the guise of performing a medical examination to check him over, the two girls are taking all sorts of liberties with the naked boy. David doesn't understand what is going on and cannot think of a way of putting a stop to it. The older girls scare the hell out of him and he's too frightened to cross them. Something they use to their advantage.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2286kbps

File size: 151.7 MB

Download CFNM St.Dunstan's - David's Lockeroom Surprise 03

Kenzie Madison lifetime of denial

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kenzie Madison
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, BDSM, Tease and Denial, CBT, Orgasm Denial, Stockings

Mistress Kenzie truly loves to mindfuck her slave especially when it comes to teasing him with the hope of an explosive orgasm. It's been ages since his cock as been unlocked from chastity and felt his Mistress's firm grip around his cock. She tells her slave it is his lucky day and he is allowed to finally cum by the soft strokes of her hand gliding up and down his cock. Of course, this is all a lie as slaves that belong to Mistress Kenzie never get to cum. She loves keeping a man denied and on edge as they become so desperate for a release that they will literally do anything to earn that orgasm. Mistress Kenzie teases and strokes her slave's helpless cock right until the brink of orgasm then denies him any hope of a release. Silly boys should know they will always be denied orgasms as she slaps his cock over and over. He will soon understand that a lifetime of denial is what he has waiting for him. No orgasms forever!

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kenzie Madison lifetime of denial

HD Femdom Sex Videos Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BallBustingChicks
Genres: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm

A strange but even more effective way of female domination. After she kicked him hard in the nuts she teases him by stroking his cock... but also hard slapping of his wagging and dripping cock. When he cums, it seems like he did not cum for weeks... unbelievable, his cock squirting multiple times right towards her. Regardless of his now more sensitive genitals she kicks him in the empty nuts and beats his still sticking out hard on ruthless. A real brutal cock beating scene at the end.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8700kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 727.3 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Red rope insures that the slave's hands are not used to touch her as Mistress Jade ties them securely behind his back. She orders him to stay and goes to the bathroom. Returning she positions his face to be used as she had no toilet paper. Her tasty anus is tongue cleaned as she uses him as the toilet paper. Next her dainty toes in the black high heel slides get worshipped then her bare feet. Nonstop verbal degradation as only Mistress Jade can deliver throughout.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download Cow Abused while Software Debugged

HD Femdom Sex Videos Extreme Cock And Ball Abuse!

Release Year: 2019
Studio: BallBustingChicks
Genres: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting

The bottomless brat girl has fun to pull his balls high up to let the heavy man hang on his own genitals... she beat and whip his bollocks merciless. She sits on his face with her bare crotch and ass cheeks to his manhood further. Take him in the bathroom to kick him hard in the balls!

Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 470.7 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Extreme Cock And Ball Abuse!