Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Charlie Kicks

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Charlie Kicks
Genres: Anal, Prostate Massage, Dildo, Handjob, Ejaculation, Masturbation
Video language: English

A skinny brunette, with pretty long legs and huge tits, would love to make her man feel good as well. However, she decided to teach him all about pleasure! Watch her get naked and naughty while using her favorite toy, and shove . It is more than obvious that she knows what she is doing, as her man is thoroughly enjoying himself!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:27
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 344.3 MB

Download Charlie Kicks

HD Femdom Sex Videos Alexa Kane

Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Ass Licking

Alexa Kane manipulates her into licking her asshole. It's a dirty trick, but their says that when she's gone Alexa is in charge! Whatever Alexa says her has to do. It's very humiliating for Alexa's to lick his 's asshole, but he doesn't want Alexa to tell their that he was smoking in the garage, so he will have to do whatever his little says. Alexa seems to really like the way it feels to have her tongue her asshole! She's so pleased with the way he has made her feel that she decides not to tell on him for smoking! So humiliating what a guy has to do just to get himself out of trouble!

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15239kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Alexa Kane

Tongue Fuck My Toilet Clean

Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, High Heel

Everybody seems to think that We Mean Girls are always so cruel and unfair to Our slaves, and I think this clip shows just the opposite. Just before I was about to head out for a Halloween Party with My Auntie and Our hot Alpha Studs, I gave her pathetic little loser a Halloween Party all it's own. And what is more fun at a Halloween Party than Bobbing For Apples... BOBBING FOR APPLES OUT OF A MEAN GIRL TOILET OF COURSE!!!!See, We really can be nice and sweet to these losers when We want to. I dragged the old ass thing into the bathroom off My bedroom, and tossed a few treats in the bowl for this loser to have at it. I even was kind enough to give it a little drink mid-way through the exercise. And better yet, the whole time this loser got to clean and lick and feast on all the various little Mean Girl leftovers that it could find on the bowl. So between that, the apples, and the drink I let it have, this thing had a better Halloween Meal than most of Our slaves get on Thanksgiving. .

Duration: 9:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12599kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Tongue Fuck My Toilet Clean

Big Tits, Pantyhose and Ass Play - Full HD 1080p

Mckenzie Lee and Leigh Raven keep Lance Hart on the edge of cumming while railing his prostate with a big dildo. They take turns sitting on his face to tease him more until he finally explodes cum all over the place.

Duration: 14:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 863.9 MB

Download Big Tits, Pantyhose and Ass Play - Full HD 1080p

HD Femdom Sex Videos Leg Scissors Innocent Citizen For Training

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels

Spidey Amber finds herself on the good side as a superhero but still finds a way to be bad. She captures a helpless little male citizen to practice her powers on. The small male citizen has no chance against Amber and her superpowers. Spidey Amber's legs are too strong for the citizen. In the end, the citizen is retired. Spidey Amber is enthralled by her new powers.

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10642kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 917.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Leg Scissors Innocent Citizen For Training

CFNM St.Dunstan's - David's Lockeroom Surprise 02

Every minute spent in the hot stuffy locker room is uncomfortable for poor David. He wants to get dressed and cover his modesty - but the girls won't let him. And now their investigation of his naked body is set to become even more humiliating. It's all very bewildering for the immature lad.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:21
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2689kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 168.7 MB

Download CFNM St.Dunstan's - David's Lockeroom Surprise 02

Diana Grace - Made for Cock

Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondag

Mistress Diana's slave is right where she left him with his ass completely exposed and vulnerable for the taking. He remains locked in very restrictive device bondage leaving him defenseless to any dick she wants to fuck him with. There is nowhere for her slave to run as she grabs a hold of her thick strap-on cock and slides it deep into his slutty hole. She has trained her filthy boy to love the feeling of a dick sliding in and out of his fuck-hole now that his cock is locked in chastity. He begs for it deeper, harder, and faster which is exactly the sweet words she wanted to hear from the slut. Mistress Diana pounds his helpless hole with all her might until his ass is stretched out and ready for the next size up. Cocks will only get bigger from here on out as Mistress Diana turns him into the size queen he was born to be.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9824kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Diana Grace - Made for Cock

Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Cast: Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls

A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Tongue Fuck My Toilet Clean - Princess Amber - Full HD 1080p

Everybody seems to think that We Mean Girls are always so cruel and unfair to Our slaves, and I think this clip shows just the opposite. Just before I was about to head out for a Halloween Party with My Auntie and Our hot Alpha Studs, I gave her pathetic little loser a Halloween Party all it's own. And what is more fun at a Halloween Party than Bobbing For Apples.

Duration: 9:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12599kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Tongue Fuck My Toilet Clean - Princess Amber - Full HD 1080p

Rocky emerson

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, BDSM, Hooded, Stockings, Cage

Standing at 6'4" with size 11 feet Mistress Rocky Emerson towers over her slave who is kept locked in his cage. She loves to know he is always there when she needs her feet to be spoiled by a slave's wet tongue. Mistress Rocky knows how much her slave gets off on her feet which is why she now keeps him hooded and without sight as this is never about his pleasure. He already has the pleasure to worship and lick her size 11 soles clean but will never be allowed to gaze at their perfection again. Amazon Mistress Rocky orders her caged slave to stick out his tongue and say ahhhhh! as she uses his mouth like a proper doormat. For being such an obedient caged bitch she allows him out of this cage for only a few minutes so she can really fuck his face with her feet. He is quickly shoved back into his home to wait for his Mistress to use his mouth as a doormat once again.

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9829kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Rocky emerson

Milked Man Pussy

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Prostate Massage, Anal Play, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, Bondage

In the House of Valentina, men don't have assholes they have pussies. When a slave is rewarded with a milking they must learn to cum by having their pussy holes vibrated, stretched and fucked. Mistress Valentina just picked up a brand new prostate milking toy and has her slave helpless and ready to try it out. Her sissy bitch is about to learn what a real mind-blowing orgasm feels like. Once a man experiences his pussy being milked he will never go back to his old, simple jerking off ways.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Milked Man Pussy

Brutal Beach Day - Mistress Veronica Vixen - Full HD 1080p

Mistress Veronica takes her slave to the beach for some sneaky outdoor fun. The stupid slave is given the task of worshipping Her Goddess feet. He really sucks at doing the bare minimum so Mistress slaps him around and shoves his face in the sand. Mistress is aware She can get caught at any moment but ruins him outdoors anyways!!

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24749kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Brutal Beach Day - Mistress Veronica Vixen - Full HD 1080p

Experimental Edging Party

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid
Genres: Femdom, Threesome, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Face Sitting, Pussy Licking, Squirting

Miss Riley and Chloe take their science experiment to the next level seeing exactly what it is that makes the male sex organ tick. They take turns sliding over his cock watching him squirm and beg to be fucked but never actually allowing him inside their holes. They would much rather watch him suffer from complete and total frustration as they take him to new heights of edging that he didn't know was possible. Before they finally give him a release and milk out every last drop of cum Riley makes sure to give him a large dose of her precious squirt.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11241kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Experimental Edging Party

Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastit

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
Audio: 235kbps

Download Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Slave Pampers Astrodominas Tired & Sweaty Feet

Cast: Astrodomina , Fluffy
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Now that Astrodomina is finished prodding her slave in "Helplessly Prodded" and earlier in "No Whimpers Allowed While I Destroy You With My Paddles", she brings him back to her throne where she tortured him earlier in "Orgasm Denied" & "Slap Happy Astrodomina" and her feet really could use some pampering since they have been in her leather boots all day while she has been tormenting her slave. Astrodomina has Fluffy slowly remove her first boot as he gets a whiff of Astromina's sweaty feet, mixed with the smell of fresh leather, which immediately hooks Fluffy, but before he is allowed to worship and pamper his Goddess' feet, Astrodomina didn't want her gorgeous leather boots to go with some pampering of their own, so she has Fluffy gently kiss and worship her other boot before allowing him to gently remove it as he did the other. Astrodomina has Fluffy kiss one foot gently as she gently rubbed it across his face as he massaged her other foot and would switch feet before eventually .

Duration: 6:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7655kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 363.8 MB

Download Slave Pampers Astrodominas Tired & Sweaty Feet

Registered Strapon Offender Bunny - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Bunny Colby, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Fitness Chicks, Strap On, Leggings, Pegging

Bunny Colby is a registered sex offender and has to knock on her neighbors's doors to tell them that she lives in their neighborhood. She held a dude down and had her way with him with her strap-on. On four separate occasions.

Lance Hart invites her in, and she quickly has her way with him.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 825.4 MB

Download Registered Strapon Offender Bunny - FullHD 1080p

Mistress Ariel's Famous Strokes

Cast: Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Caning, Corporal Punishment, High Heels

Mistress Ariel stands proud and tall next to her slave, who is crying loudly on the caning bench. She is grabbing her cane in her firm hands and looking for the next spot on the ugly slave's naked ass. He always deseves a good punishment, because his mouth is big and Ariel hates him from the bottom of her heart. Now finally he gets a whole lot of strokes from her cane and she gives all her power to the hits, watching his eyes through the black mask.

Duration: 12:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 662.8 MB

Download Mistress Ariel's Famous Strokes

CFNM Autumn Term 10

The excitement at the disco in the school assembly hall is reaching fever pitch with the girls eagerly milking the naked boys. With no teachers to stop them they are really going for it. The boys have no resistance to the girls attentions and find themselves succumbing to their bidding. It looks like it's going to be a messy end to the day!

Duration: 6:34
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2217kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 118.7 MB

Download CFNM Autumn Term 10

Dedpool Gets Fucked In The Ass

Cast: June Fontaine, Kyera Kin
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Cosplay, Fishnets, Pantyhose, Handjob

Come sneak a peek at your favorite anti-hero being the true freak is! Who knew suck a slick-talking wise guy likes taking it up the ass from beautiful leather babes in his spare time? June Fontaine knew, and now she's working his hole in every position...

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 898.7 MB

Download Dedpool Gets Fucked In The Ass