Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Black Widow Needs A New Husband

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Brianna, Lola
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Fucking, Taboo, Electric Play, Milking
Video language: English

Brianna and Lola plan to milk Briannas third husband until it expires. Lola wants a new step-daddy, shes sick of this one. Brianna agrees its in the familys best interest to move on to husband number four, as shes completely drained threes finances. Threes doctor advised its wife not to let his heart rate go up. Three isnt in the best of health, and constant sexual stimulation could be very bad for its weak cardiovascular system. Lola sucks a long piece of pink candy as she controls the electroshock unit attached to her fathers testicles. Brianna controls the tube suctioned around her husbands penis, keeping him constantly at the height of sexual arousal. Brianna has laid out the plan perfectly. Threes medical history has been carefully documented. The doctor has recorded the condition of threes weak heart. There should be no suspicion when Brianna goes to collect the insurance payment. Poor, unhealthy, man must have passed during sex with his beautiful wife. It happens to men all the.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 561.1 MB

Download Black Widow Needs A New Husband

Goddess Platinum

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels

Platinum wants you to stay put in the bathroom while her date fucks her. She makes you look at her outfit and asks, "If you were a real man, would you fuck me in this?" Platinum wants you to listen with your ear against the bathroom door (it adjoins the master bedroom) and guess how many times her date makes her cum. You are her husband. She keeps you locked in chastity. Platinum only wants you for your money, not your dick. Platinum makes you kneel and kiss her ass before her date. So pathetic for a husband to be cuckolded by his wife like this! If you can't guess the number of times her date makes her cum, she will keep you in chastity even longer. Don't forget that this weekend you have an appointment with your chastity. Your wife wants another tightening.

Duration: 8:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20072kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Goddess Platinum

Lana Roy

Release Year: 2020
Studio: brutal-facesitting
Cast: Lana Roy
Genres: Femdom & Strapon

A dude with a facesitting fetish got incredibly lucky, as the fantastic busty babe Lana Roy decided to make his day even better! She will get her bubble ass licked, after sitting on his face and riding him like a true cowgirl. To reward him for his incredible pussy-licking skills, he will receive an amazing foot job from this amazing bombshell.

Duration: 15:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8349kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 996.4 MB

Download Lana Roy

Rocky Emerson - Amazons Caged Cuckold 1080p

You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You're to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson - Amazons Caged Cuckold 1080p

Not ready for femdom

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Manda Huevos Producciones
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: Spanish

This masked wannabe dominatrix is already doing pretty fine, breaking filthy male slaves in with no sweat but. Her dominant teacher is sure she's not ready yet. Watch her female domination debut get followed with unexpected nude submission training.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:59
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3774kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 199.6 MB

Download Not ready for femdom

Charlie Kicks - Charlie's Endurance Test

Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Charlie Kicks, Carlos Deth
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Charlie notices that Carlos is doing exceptionally well in their yoga class, so they invite Carlos to join in one-on-one instruction. Charlie's new moves are intense, definitely a full body workout. Will Carlos be able to endure?

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 906.8 MB

Download Charlie Kicks - Charlie's Endurance Test

Alexa Kane - Lick My Ass Stepbrother

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alexa Kane
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Taboo, Brat Girls

Alexa Kane manipulates her stepbrother into licking her asshole. It's a dirty trick, but their stepmother says that when she's gone Alexa is in charge! Whatever Alexa says her stepbrother has to do. It's very humiliating for Alexa's stepbrother to lick his stepsister's asshole, but he doesn't want Alexa to tell their stepmother that he was smoking in the garage, so he will have to do whatever his little stepsister says. Alexa seems to really like the way it feels to have her stepbrother tongue her asshole! She's so pleased with the way he has made her feel that she decides not to tell on him for smoking! So humiliating what a guy has to do just to get himself out of trouble!

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15239kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Alexa Kane - Lick My Ass Stepbrother

Drink Up Toilet Boy

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Carmela
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Brunette, Big Tits, Slave Training, Obedience, High Heels

So this loser has been stationed in the bathroom and basically just left there, bowing down before our "porcelain throne". When I sit down I see that there is no toilet paper!! Obviously, he thinks I am stupid and that I will let him "lick me clean" by using his tongue as my toilet paper. Um, I think not, loser.

Duration: 7:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9359kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.3 MB

Download Drink Up Toilet Boy

WorshipPrincessMiki - Aroma 1 week of edging

Studio: WorshipPrincessMiki

Destroy those brain cells on these fumes for Me, My good boy. I want you to focus on Me, and only Me. I want you to free your mind of anything that may be holding you back from complete and total focus, and I think this little bottle might do the trick. But I don't want this focus to end in one stroke session. I want your mind to be completely filled with thoughts of Me for a whole week. Yes. I want you to edge to this clip, put it away, and come back to it without cumming every night for an entire week. I want your balls full and painfully heavy until a week from viewing this clip for the first time.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9751kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Aroma 1 week of edging

Amber's Pet Pummeled By Pumps

Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, High Heel

What are slaves for? Anything I say they are for, of course... DUH! So while I was relaxing at the Manor I grabbed this thing out of the cage and brought it over to be My foot stool while I planned out My day and posted to My social media. But footstools at the Manor aren't just footstools, they are things to use for whatever crosses My mind at the time, like scratching an itch on My foot, or having something stupid to kick in the balls everytime My auto-correct inserts the wrong word, you get the idea.Slaves are things, property, disposable, and not usually worth the effort We put into training them. Look at this pathetic thing, just kneeling on all fours as I use it and don't even much acknowledge it is there. (Well except to laugh at it as I kick it and it whimpers in pain... LOL) But that is the joy of being a Mean Girl, these losers come from everywhere and accept their place as inferior things to be used as We see fit, and I saw fit to have a footstool that I could kick, degrad.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12676kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Amber's Pet Pummeled By Pumps

Tongue Fuck My Toilet Clean

Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, High Heels

Everybody seems to think that We Mean Girls are always so cruel and unfair to Our slaves, and I think this clip shows just the opposite. Just before I was about to head out for a Halloween Party with My Auntie and Our hot Alpha Studs, I gave her pathetic little loser a Halloween Party all it's own. And what is more fun at a Halloween Party than Bobbing For Apples... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 9:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12599kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Tongue Fuck My Toilet Clean

Charlie Kicks Charlie's Endurance Test

Charlie notices that Carlos is doing exceptionally well in their yoga class, so they invite Carlos to join in one-on-one instruction. Charlie's new moves are intense, definitely a full body workout. Will Carlos be able to endure?

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 906.8 MB

Download Charlie Kicks Charlie's Endurance Test

Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast!

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

During the quarantine Miss Mae Ling has to find creative ways to punish her houseboy. She isn't allowed to have her friends come over to help her spit-roast her slave, so she bought a fuck machine to fulfill her double stuffed fantasy. Miss Mae has him locked in the immobilizer, wrists, ankles, and neck all locked and secured in steel. She lines up the fucking machine perfect heigh to penetrate his slutty ass.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 842.8 MB

Download Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast!

Bust Or Get Busted

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Pain, Ballbusting, High Heels

Not every loser who tries out gets to be a "Mean Girls" slave. This is 100% Real. We really had a slave come to try out, and like a fucking loser he couldn't even take a simple ball busting. He kept falling to the floor and crying like a little bitch, begging us to stop. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 6:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17687kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 789.0 MB

Download Bust Or Get Busted

WorshipPrincessMiki - Complete Cei Training Program Part 3

Welcome to the third phase of My Cum Eating Training series, for aspiring cum sluts such as yourself. I assume you are here because you have wanted to explore cum eating through the CEI clips you have purchased in the past, or because I have instructed you to do so personally. Either way, you were likely drawn to the idea of cum eating but were unable to complete the task. I have decided to change My approach by turning this into a three phase process. Phase One consisted of sampling the taste of yourself through your precum, as you're wildly horny, stroking to Me.

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Complete Cei Training Program Part 3

Boot Bitch Orgasms

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Boot Worship, High Heels, Handjob, Cumsho

Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

Download Boot Bitch Orgasms

Goddess Platinum Cuckold Husband Worships Wife's Ass Before Her Date

Platinum wants you to stay put in the bathroom while her date fucks her. She makes you look at her outfit and asks, "If you were a real man, would you fuck me in this?" Platinum wants you to listen with your ear against the bathroom door (it adjoins the master bedroom) and guess how many times her date makes her cum. You are her husband. She keeps you locked in chastity. Platinum only wants you for your money, not your dick. Platinum makes you kneel and kiss her ass before her date. So pathetic for a husband to be cuckolded by his wife like this! If you can't guess the number of times her date makes her cum, she will keep you in chastity even longer. Don't forget that this weekend you have an appointment with your chastity councilor. Your wife wants another tightening.

Duration: 8:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20072kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Goddess Platinum Cuckold Husband Worships Wife's Ass Before Her Date

WorshipPrincessMiki - Caught cheating by cucky boyfriend

The amount of times I've been "out for lunch with girlfriends" until the late hours of the evening? It's pathetic that you've been sitting around, silent. Today I decided to make it more obvious, wearing My sexy heels and having My stockings out in full display under My trench coat. I used My usual "going out for lunch" excuse, but this time, you caught it. I slip out of My coat and model what My lunch date attire is.

Duration: 14:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9748kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Caught cheating by cucky boyfriend

Slaves Must Swallow

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Mistress Chanel's slave can't escape his fate of a mouth full of cum this time around. He has managed to weasel his way out of swallowing his semen thus far but Mistress Chanel has planned ahead for this milking day. His hands have been locked into place making it physically impossible to escape a big load being hand-fed to the bitch. She knows the best way to get her slave hard is by lubing up his cock and shoving it between her legs for him to fuck.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9826kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 934.0 MB

Download Slaves Must Swallow

Latex dolls scene3

Studio: Anastasia Pierce Productions
Cast: Victoria Red, Mary Jane
Genres: Domination, Toys, Big Boobs, Masturbation, Lesbian, Spanking, Fetish, Lingerie, Brunette, BDSM

Mary Jane and Victoria Red are seen here, enjoying some BDSM action, while the lovely brunette Victoria is in bondage, tied to the bed's headboard, allowing the corset and stocking wearing mistress to use a huge vibrator on her clitoris, which allows her to have back to back multiple orgasms, while you get to see her shaved box and big boobs.

Format: avi
Duration: 9:56
Video: 480x360, XviD, 1216kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 93.9 MB

Download Latex dolls scene3