Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

WorshipPrincessMiki - Breath play - do as I say

Studio: WorshipPrincessMiki

You're eager to stroke to Me, right? Not just to stroke, but to follow My instructions and jerk your cock exactly the way I want you to. Obedience is your fetish, and today, I will test that with a little game. This game might get a little tricky, and is a bit on the risky side, but it will test your dedication to please Me, and will result in an explosive orgasm like no other.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Breath play - do as I say

Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Video language: English

Mistress Charlotte's slave lives a life of 24/7/365 chastity with no hope of ever being set free. He is allowed to orgasm once every 90-days but his chastity will always remain locked on tight. Mistress Charlotte warms up his balls by slapping them with as she can't help but bust a boys manhood when they are on display.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Mistress Charlotte's slave lives a life of 24/7/365 chastity with no hope of ever being set free. He is allowed to orgasm once every 90-days but his chastity will always remain locked on tight. Mistress Charlotte warms up his balls by slapping them with as she can't help but bust a boys manhood when they are on display.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Princess Carmela - Up Toilet Boy

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Brunette, Big Tits, Slave Training, Obedience, High Heels

So this loser has been stationed in the bathroom and basically just left there, bowing down before our "porcelain throne". When I sit down I see that there is no toilet paper!! Obviously, he thinks I am stupid and that I will let him "lick me clean" by using his tongue as my toilet paper. Um, I think not, loser.

Duration: 7:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9359kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.3 MB

Download Princess Carmela - Up Toilet Boy

Fetish Dreamland - Scene 2 - Vanessa Vega and Jay West - Full HD 1080p

Poor Jay! After he cums to a video of a girl in a school girl outfit getting spanked, he falls asleep and dreams of the exact same thing. Except his dream girl Vanessa is a sadistic brat who takes no shit and laughs gleefully as she kicks Jay in the balls, torments and smacks his cock and balls and makes him worship her feet. But she is so not done. Next, Vanessa magically sports a big strap on and pegs Jay hard and heavy. Where else is this kinky, super weird rollercoaster of a dream going to go? Jay is helpless, and can't stop the nightmarish ride..

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9452kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fetish Dreamland - Scene 2 - Vanessa Vega and Jay West - Full HD 1080p

Girl Bullies

Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: Femdom, SPH, Face Sitting, Handjobs, Imposed Male Orgasm

Penny was very happy to hear that her super hot friend Andrea had dumped her dweeby boyfriend Sam. Penny always knew Sam was a loser so she was even happier when Andrea asked her to teach Sam a lesson for cheating. Penny planned to teach him a lesson in public humiliation that would keep him from showing his face near any of her friends ever again. Andrea had hinted that Sam was a "little" disappointing in the bedroom and Penny was going to get video proof of his "little disappointment". She knows the pipsqueak would be powerless to stop her from him stripping him naked and exposing exactly how small and how quick shooting his cock is for all to see

Duration: 11:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11292kbps

File size: 975.2 MB

Download Girl Bullies

Princess Amber - Tongue Fuck My Toilet Clean

Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, High Heels

Everybody seems to think that We Mean Girls are always so cruel and unfair to Our slaves, and I think this clip shows just the opposite. Just before I was about to head out for a Halloween Party with My and Our hot Alpha Studs, I gave her pathetic little loser a Halloween Party all it's own. And what is more fun at a Halloween Party than Bobbing For Apples...

Duration: 9:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12599kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Princess Amber - Tongue Fuck My Toilet Clean

Charlie's Endurance Test

Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Charlie notices that Carlos is doing exceptionally well in their yoga class, so they invite Carlos to join in one-on-one instruction. Charlie's new moves are intense, definitely a full body workout. Will Carlos be able to endure?

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 906.8 MB

Download Charlie's Endurance Test

Lick And Prep My Ass For My Alpha To Fuck

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Ass Lickng, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy wants her beta to lick her ass to prepare it for her Alpha to fuck. The beta must lick Macy's asshole so that it is clean and ready for her real man. A beta's only purpose is to make life better for his Princess and her Alpha in whatever ways it can. It's very humiliating for the beta to be used as an ass rag, but it does as it's told. Macy encourages the beta to appreciate the shape and size of her beautiful ass as it licks. She tells him where and exactly how she wants him to clean it. Macy is very bossy. She knows what she wants and is not afraid to say so. Macy starts to get sleepy and relaxed as the beta cleans her. She gently dozes off while the beta licks. Time passes and the beta thinks that just because Macy is snoozing, he can take a break. Macy wakes up and yells at the beta. She tells him to keep licking. The gentle lapping lulls the angry Princess back to dreamland.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18052kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lick And Prep My Ass For My Alpha To Fuck

WorshipPrincessMiki - Blackmail Fantasy, Financial Domination

Studio: WorshipPrincessMiki

Today, you emailed Me about My attendance - or lack thereof - and called Me to your office. You thought you could reverse the roles we play online in the "real world," putting on your big boy professor pants to lecture the girl you jerk to and send to daily? I didn't always know. I had to dig a little first. Originally, I was looking for any kind of dirt on you so that I could bmail you into giving Me that A, despite never going to class. What I found by hacking into your email was GOLD

Duration: 14:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Blackmail Fantasy, Financial Domination

Sofiya And Her Slave Part 1

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Beautiful female feet have always aroused men, and here we've got some exciting pictures you are sure to like. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 178.1 MB

Download Sofiya And Her Slave Part 1

Lick And Prep My Ass For My Alpha To Fuck

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Ass Lickng, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy wants her beta to lick her ass to prepare it for her Alpha to fuck. The beta must lick Macy's asshole so that it is clean and ready for her real man. A beta's only purpose is to make life better for his Princess and her Alpha in whatever ways it can. It's very humiliating for the beta to be used as an ass rag, but it does as it's told. Macy encourages the beta to appreciate the shape and size of her beautiful ass as it licks. She tells him where and exactly how she wants him to clean it. Macy is very bossy. She knows what she wants and is not afraid to say so. Macy starts to get sleepy and relaxed as the beta cleans her. She gently dozes off while the beta licks. Time passes and the beta thinks that just because Macy is snoozing, he can take a break. Macy wakes up and yells at the beta. She tells him to keep licking. The gentle lapping lulls the angry Princess back to dreamland.

Duration: 5:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14765kbps
Audio: 262kbps

File size: 600.3 MB

Download Lick And Prep My Ass For My Alpha To Fuck

Brat Princess No 2 - Bratty Chit Chat while using Human Garbage Can

Cast: Ava, Natalya

The girls are back from the gym and driving all the guys crazy with their outfits! They chit chat and talk about their day while a slave licks the sweat from their feet. The girls their heels and feed the dust to it. The tone is very bratty and the slave is mostly ignored. This clips is one you don't want to miss! Shot in 60 frames per second!

Duration: 14:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24659kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Brat Princess No 2 - Bratty Chit Chat while using Human Garbage Can

April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

Cast: April Olsen & Lance Hart
Genres: Anal, All Sex, Big Tits, Strap On - Peggin

April Olsen & Lance Hart is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and April Olsen & Lance Hart's got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 729.8 MB

Download April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

He has to be hurt

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Manda Huevos Producciones
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: Spanish

The Mistress would have been glad to limit herself to telling her slave off if it really worked but. It just won't! The fucker keeps on making the same mistakes over and over again! Apparently, pain and suffering are the only things that teach him.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:16
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3831kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 239.7 MB

Download He has to be hurt

Rubber Dolls - Full HD 1080p

Cast: Star Mistress Luci, Sklave, SlaveT, Krankenschwester Eins

As a good and obedient rubber doll of your mistress you will do everything, also things which you do not want and which humiliate you deeply. Today your mistress may have you as a mouth whore on your knees. You may now suck cock, for the amusement of 2 rubber goddesses.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Rubber Dolls - Full HD 1080p

Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Masturbation Instruction, Edging, Ass Fetish

A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Princess Amber

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, Ballbusting, High Heels

So I am sitting on the Throne at Mean Girl Manor and decide to do a live feed for all my fans on Twitter. I have a slave kneeling at my feet, per the usual around Mean Girl Manor.

Duration: 7:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13755kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Princess Amber

Magretta Dering aka Real Daddys Angel

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

Magretta has a guy in doggy position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in doggy. As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download Magretta Dering aka Real Daddys Angel