Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Obey Melanie How to please your man

Cast: Melanie
Video language: English

What an interesting article. It says here you can use a mans sexual desires to control him. Interesting. It also says, a man is the most vulnerable when his ego is stroked and his penis is erect. Says an orgasm is one of the most satisfying experiences a man can have. Let's find out if that's true.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11185kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 625.4 MB

Download Obey Melanie How to please your man

Kendra James - Fantasy Fucked Cuck

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licking

Mistress Kendra James want you to sit down, shut up and pull that cock out as she tells you a very special story of how your life is about to change from Man to cuck...

Duration: 11:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 824.7 MB

Download Kendra James - Fantasy Fucked Cuck

Goth Girls Do It Better

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, hardcore

When slave fluffy signed over his life to Goth Mistress Charlotte he knew he was in for it but didn't realize just how much. Mistress Charlotte has one rule in her house and that's all boys take it in the ass. Slave fluffy has a fear of getting his holes pegged which is exactly why he is now bound and totally helpless in the fuck bench. Mistress Charlotte smacks his balls then shoves a big dick in his ass without any warmup. His fear of getting fucked will officially be over once Mistress Charlotte shows him the way of her strap-on.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9802kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Goth Girls Do It Better

Goddess Cheyenne Jean Bardot Caning

Studio: OpulentFetish.com

Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Jean Bardot are training their new slave by caning his bare ass. They remind him how important it is to be appreciative of their attention and energy. Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Jean Bardot take turns caning his pale ass and leave many bright red marks on it.

Duration: 6:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11628kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 554.7 MB

Download Goddess Cheyenne Jean Bardot Caning

Asia Perez - Tears for Her Pleasure

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licking

Mistress Asia Perez is extremely frustrated with the state of the world and needs a toy to abuse. Her slave is chained down and restrained giving him zero chance of escaping the wrath of an enraged Mistress. Using her toys of torture she unleashes on her helpless bitch as he cries out in pain. His tears put a huge smile on Mistress Asia's face making her turn the violet wand to the highest power to see him really squirm. She is finding this cathartic release to be exactly what was needed and continues to torture her bitch until she has found that inner peace she was seeking.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 866.3 MB

Download Asia Perez - Tears for Her Pleasure

Mistress Gaia Orgasmic Leather

Studio: MistressGaia
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Bootjob, Milking, Dual Domination

You have a slave who does not pay attention to your mistress friend So you are ready to test his humiliation from your boots, especially heels. When your mistress friend arrives, together you humiliate him using your boots. Lock his cock between the boots and make him to fuck them. For game you want to see which of the two pairs excites him more, and so in turn sitting next to him as he fucks the first a pair, and then the other. Since he does not even know which of the two stimulates him the most, you opt to wank him in between the two boots and heels until he comes on both boots. Do not clean your boots but you want him to take both heels of the two different boots in his mouth. You have him on his knees with your stiletto ready and he has to indulge a blowjob to your heel. You finish him off with some humiliating gestures, as he lies on his back licking his dripping cum from your boots.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6119kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 648.6 MB

Download Mistress Gaia Orgasmic Leather

Gynarchy Goddess, Mistress Serena - Fuck My Rubber Cock

The stunning Goddess Serena fucks her rubber slut with her long hard rubber cock! Ramming it deep inside his mangina regardless to his discomfort, it's her amusement and pleasure he must focus on!

Duration: 9:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19262kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Gynarchy Goddess, Mistress Serena - Fuck My Rubber Cock

Emily Black

Cast: Emily Black
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Milking, Handjob, Prostate Massage, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Ejaculation, Stockings, Gloves

Leashed slaveboy licks his mistress' pussy in the most hectic and submissive way possible. She's still not satisfied with his efforts, so she urges him to help her put on her trusty strap-on. The slave's asshole is then lubed up once he goes on all fours. The mistress promptly enters his butthole and fucks him into submission in a femdom pegging scene.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 345.6 MB

Download Emily Black

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Strap-on

Domina Helena grabs her slave by the head and forces him to lube up her black strap on cock with his spit. Domina Helena then pushes her hands into his man pussy to prepare it so she can fuck her slutty slave. She then slides her big cock deep into her slave's man pussy and begins pegging her useless slave. Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11637kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.1 MB

Download Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

Soldiers' fuck toy

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom
Video language: German

Every soldier entering the warehouse does the pain slut kept there and. This one is certainly no exception. He's gonna get rougher than the others - watch him put a gas mask on the girl, make her ride him and then unload all over her latex uniform!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 11:48
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3794kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 338.9 MB

Download Soldiers' fuck toy

Balls Sacrified To The Devil - Lady Mesmeratrix - Full HD 1080p

Step- Gaia and I want to make a real sacrifice: we're going to sacrifice the nuts of this unlucky loser to the Devil. We're gonna offer his balls to the Devil, by castrating this silly step- of God. Among blasphemies and humiliations, the loser tries to resist, he yells for the pain but it's too late, his castration is done. A real ritual full of blasphemy and balls distruction.

Duration: 7:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 425.7 MB

Download Balls Sacrified To The Devil - Lady Mesmeratrix - Full HD 1080p

Katie Kush - Chastity Romance

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, FaceSitting, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Body Bag, Masturbation, Vibrator

Mistress Katie Kush shows her leather gimp just how cruel she can be when he is completely helpless and locked in chastity. Her gimp has never wanted to be unlocked from chastity so badly when her tight, young pussy is sliding up and down his chastity cage. Mistress Katie gets extra naughty as she grinds her body all over his leather sleepsack making him wish his vision wasn't completely taken away. A gimp is just a toy for Mistress Katie to make as sexually frustrated as possible. No chance of escape for her gimp as he lays there helpless and completely under her control.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 867.9 MB

Download Katie Kush - Chastity Romance

Suck Cock If You Want The Job - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p

It's time for round 2. This time Wolf has to suck Gabreil's cock. Who is going to get the job? Who is the better cock sucker between the 2 men? Wolf had better be able suck off Gabriel and make him blast a load all over his face or no job for him!

Duration: 8:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9745kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 630.3 MB

Download Suck Cock If You Want The Job - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

Missbraucht - Lady Lara - Scene 3 - Full HD 1080p

Today I have 2 of my slaves in the studio at the same time. I will abuse these two pathetic slaves like they have never been abused before! One of my slaves was my amusement in a completely ridiculous cat costume, helpless and tied up all while sitting on the fucking machine. The CBT he get now he will never forget in his life. My other slave gets stretched by my StrapOn. until It's ass burns. Then he must lick my Pussy and I use him as my fucking humenm Toielt. All this he must endure with his little dick locked in a chastity cage

Duration: 9:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9723kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 716.4 MB

Download Missbraucht - Lady Lara - Scene 3 - Full HD 1080p

Mia

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Mia
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Emotional Sadism, Ass, Ass Licking, Bikini Domination, Ass Worship, Financial Domination, Face Sitting

Mia mounts her chastity slave's face. He's so weak and tiny! Mia bounces her ass and giggles. The slave struggles to breathe. Mia rocks her hips back and forth. She tells the slave to stop squirming. Mia changes her position so that the slave's nose is in her crotch. She giggles. "No breathing for you!" Mia stretches out her legs. The slave's face must bear her full weight. This is very challenging for the slave. He cannot breathe at all when she sits like this. She tells the slave to stop fighting her. She has already decided that he is not going to get air. The slave becomes very passive. He eventually fights less and less and becomes more accepting of the situation. Mia likes that he is starting to give up. That's what this training is really about. The slave becomes less animated and more lifeless. Mia bounces her ass contentedly on his passive body.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19641kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Mia