Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Mia

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Mia
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Emotional Sadism, Ass, Ass Licking, Bikini Domination, Ass Worship, Financial Domination, Face Sitting
Video language: English

Mia mounts her chastity slave's face. He's so weak and tiny! Mia bounces her ass and giggles. The slave struggles to breathe. Mia rocks her hips back and forth. She tells the slave to stop squirming. Mia changes her position so that the slave's nose is in her crotch. She giggles. "No breathing for you!" Mia stretches out her legs. The slave's face must bear her full weight. This is very challenging for the slave. He cannot breathe at all when she sits like this. She tells the slave to stop fighting her. She has already decided that he is not going to get air. The slave becomes very passive. He eventually fights less and less and becomes more accepting of the situation. Mia likes that he is starting to give up. That's what this training is really about. The slave becomes less animated and more lifeless. Mia bounces her ass contentedly on his passive body.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19641kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Mia

Cock Reconditioning

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

When you belong to Mistress Gianna you give up complete control of your cock and every last one of your orgasms. Her slave still needs to understand this simple concept that his orgasms are no longer under his control. Mistress Gianna slowly and sensually edges his cock while making sure he is paying complete attention with firm slaps to his helpless balls. She shows him how good ownership can be for obedient slaves that know their place by edging out a thick load of cum.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11240kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cock Reconditioning

Latex Slut Thoroughly Fucked

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Genres: Femdom, Domination

The beautiful Goddess Cheyenne dressed in a one piece shiny black latex outfit prepares her restrained fuck slut for proper penetration on her custom made fuck bench. The slave, dressed in shiny black latex thigh highs, crotch less bottoms and high heels. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3289kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 221.2 MB

Download Latex Slut Thoroughly Fucked

Red August - Your Cock is Mine!

Cast: Red August
Genres: Femdom, Hardcore, Dildo, FaceSitting, BDSM, Bondag

Miss Red is tired of having unfulfilled sex with her boytoy as he only seems to fuck for his pleasure. She decides it's time to turn the tables and use his cock for her pleasure only. Miss Red has him tied down and helpless to give him a taste of his own medicine so she can use his cock exactly the way she wants. She has a very heavy sexual appetite as she fucks his dildo face then rides his cock for multiple orgasms. Miss Red loves having a big, helpless cock at her complete disposal to use as much she desires. This will now be the only way they fuck leaving him always denied and constantly wanting more!

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9566kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 894.1 MB

Download Red August - Your Cock is Mine!

Chanel Preston - Pegging Date

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Pussy Licking

I love tight boy pussy. I stretch him from a tight hole to an open one that can fit my bigger dildos. Chastity is also a must to control your little man clit. If you satisfy by taking a hard pegging and licking my pussy well I may just unlock your cock tonight. -Mistress Chanel

Duration: 15:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9801kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chanel Preston - Pegging Date

Kenzie Madison - Suck my Stink

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kenzie Madison
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Clover Clamps

Mistress Kenzie's cuckold slave has one job to do and that is to pamper her very sweaty feet before date night. Her soles have been encased in stockings all day creating a very ripe scent for her slave to breathe in. She demands he sucks them clean while his cock is locked in chastity and nipples clamped down tight. Mistress Kenzie enjoys seeing her slave in pain while he pleasures her smelly feet with his tongue. She jiggles her big ass right in his face to tease him with a part of her divine body that he will never have. He is just a cuck and can only dream about servicing his Mistress's beautiful ass while her stinky feet are shoved in his face.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9753kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 913.7 MB

Download Kenzie Madison - Suck my Stink

Sadistic Strap on

Goddess Brianna and Kendra James have slave bound in an utter helpless position. His balls are locked behind is ass. His arms are restrained in a binder and secured over his head. His mouth is held open with a dental gag. The ladies stroke their strap on cocks and size the bitch up. The get a rush of excitement just seeing the bitch in such a vulnerable position. Then they start fucking the slut's ass and mouth. Brianna and Kendra tag team the bitch, taking turns with each of his holes. After a brutal round of fucking the slut is let down from the bondage device. But the ladies are far from finished with him. The bend his legs over his head and pile drive him, bitch fucking him as he fights back tears.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 294.2 MB

Download Sadistic Strap on

Red August - Demoted to Doormat

Cast: Red August
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Stocking

Red August has dumped her wimpy ass boyfriend and has already found a much better man in her life that actually knows how to treat her like a Goddess. When her ex-boyfriend shows up to grab the last of his stupid stuff, he gets down on his hands and knees and begs for her forgiveness. She doesn't want a loser for a boyfriend anymore but may have use for him as her personal slave bitch. Tony will do anything to have her back and reluctantly agrees to be her slave before knowing exactly what he was getting into. Miss Red puts her new bitch to the test and makes him strip naked and worship her sheer stocking covered soles like the pathetic doormat he truly is. If only he was a real man he could've been worshipping her pussy every day but instead he will only get her stinky stocking covered feet shoved deep down his throat...

Duration: 12:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 896.8 MB

Download Red August - Demoted to Doormat

Bastinado Suspension

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Genres: Femdom, Domination

In FemDom Goddess Cheyenne Bastinado Suspension a perfect target for discipline are the tender soles of the feet, that leaves a lasting reminder with each step of Who is in Control. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 7:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5031kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 273.6 MB

Download Bastinado Suspension

Mackenzie Moss - Sissies Lick Better

Cast: Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Sissy, Vibrator

Mistress Mackenzie is turning her boyfriend into her chastised sissy. She locks up his cock, puts him in lingerie so she can ride his sissy face. She vibrates his chastised cock cage making him more horny and frustrated. Mackenzie cums on his face and leaves him her used sissy hoe.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9799kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mackenzie Moss - Sissies Lick Better

Lucy Skye

Studio: clips4sale / Lucy Skye
Cast: Lucy Skye
Genres: Femdom

Sucking cock like a faggot is only going to get you so far with Me. Eventually, I'll get bored and you'll need to make things wilder to keep my attention. I've brought along just the thing to spice things up; This huge 8" dildo! No, it's not for sucking, you're going to put it in your butt. Is it gay? I love turning you into my bottom bitch whore. How does it feel to have a cock shoved up your ass?

Duration: 8:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15145kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 977.2 MB

Download Lucy Skye

Mistress Gaia Orgasmic Leather

You have a slave who does not pay attention to your mistress friend So you are ready to test his humiliation from your boots, especially heels. When your mistress friend arrives, together you humiliate him using your boots. Lock his cock between the boots and make him to fuck them. For game you want to see which of the two pairs excites him more, and so in turn sitting next to him as he fucks the first a pair, and then the other. Since he does not even know which of the two stimulates him the most, you opt to wank him in between the two boots and heels until he comes on both boots.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6119kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 648.6 MB

Download Mistress Gaia Orgasmic Leather

Mistress Susi - Fucked Till Cum

Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Strapon, Suspension Bondage, Latex

Mistress Susi again in her favorite playing. Fucking gyus into the ass
and this time she loves to milk his cock at the same time till cum.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 340.8 MB

Download Mistress Susi - Fucked Till Cum

Dee Williams - Unable to resist Dee Williams feet

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Feet, Female Domination, Femdo

Sexy cougar Dee Williams is looking hot as ever in her yoga pants barefoot on the couch. How can anyone resist her sexy feet, especially Will? He can't take his eyes off of her soft feet and suckable toes as she puts them right in his hands. He is made to kiss her feet all over including licking those high arched soles of hers! Dee loves having her toes sucked on one by one as she moans in pleasure. Watch as she rubs her feet all over Will's face with a deviant smile on her face. Dee loves a little foot worship action in the afternoon!

Duration: 6:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9790kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 494.3 MB

Download Dee Williams - Unable to resist Dee Williams feet

Orgasmic Leather

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Bootjob, Milking, Dual Domination

You have a slave who does not pay attention to your mistress friend So you are ready to test his humiliation from your boots, especially heels. When your mistress friend arrives, together you humiliate him using your boots. Lock his cock between the boots and make him to fuck them. For game you want to see which of the two pairs excites him more, and so in turn sitting next to him as he fucks the first a pair, and then the other. Since he does not even know which of the two stimulates him the most, you opt to wank him in between the two boots and heels until he comes on both boots. Do not clean your boots but you want him to take both heels of the two different boots in his mouth. You have him on his knees with your stiletto ready and he has to indulge a blowjob to your heel. You finish him off with some humiliating gestures, as he lies on his back licking his dripping cum from your boots.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6119kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 648.6 MB

Download Orgasmic Leather

Mistress's gratitude

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This bossy beauty wants to thank her servant for being so damn faithful and obedient all these years. But the way she will do it is so sick too. Watch her bend him over and make him stand still while she rims his asshole and beats his cock rudely!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:20
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3771kbps

File size: 266.6 MB

Download Mistress's gratitude

In Bound Up Natalie Part 2

Cast: Natalie Mars,Dee Williams
Genres: Female Femdom Domination Shemale, Rimming, Toy, Didlo

I told you all I would be back, I always keep my promise. In this part I have Natalie's wrists & ankles bound together & her laid on her back, exposing her asshole for me.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9745kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 925.4 MB

Download In Bound Up Natalie Part 2

Rimming and blowing

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

That's a very special way that this blondie uses to take a sample of her patient's sperm. Watch her bend him over and lick his ass, his cock and his balls from behind until he unloads. And she treats the sample in a kinky way too. She eats it all up!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:59
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3757kbps

File size: 227.2 MB

Download Rimming and blowing