Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Amazon Butt Fuck

Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Chastity
Video language: English

Chastity slave Draven can't resist shoving things in his ass. Mistress Damazonia finds him working a dildo in and out of his slutty hole in the living room. Dressed in leather with her huge red strap on cock out she wastes no time giving her a piece of her mind and teasing him after taking his toy. With her amazon height, it's an easy game of keep away.
She orders him to go to work on her big dick and she fucks his mouth, making him gag and deepthroat. After making him use a step stool to put him at the correct height Damazonia bends him over and shoves her dick deep in his ass. Once he's been thoroughly she flips him over and takes his ass even deeper in between harsh face slapping and brutal verbal humiliation. Too bad sales aren't allowed to cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 856.3 MB

Download Amazon Butt Fuck

Cuckold Dreier das Finale Teil 3

Cast: Miss Fantastic
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Alpha Couple, Ass Worship, Mistress, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Cuckold Condom Eating, Cuckold Husband, Cuckold Pov, Cum In Condo

It must be really tough for a self-proclaimed Alpha to be treated like that by a woman like me. I humiliate him and make him do things that he thought was impossible. He serves me and my friend as a cuckold victim. He licks me and gets spat in his mouth, brings us condoms, kneels next to the bed and watches how hot my Latino and me go. What is he allowed to do? Lick my ass haha. I moan right in front of his face, look him in the eyes and finish him off. We laugh at him. He's watching so in love. Just like a victim. After me and my lover have come to orgasm, I let myself be licked. He's allowed to suck the really full condom from the outside first, then I tip it into his mouth and stuff the condom deep into his cum face.

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10022kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cuckold Dreier das Finale Teil 3

Amazon's Ash Hole

Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Smoking

Amazon Goddess Damazonia trains all of her slaves to accept whatever dehumanizing acts she wishes to do to them. They are only objects to be used for her amusement, and what better way than to use them as her personal ashtray. As Damazonia enjoys a cigar, she uses the slave's tongue as an ashtray while blowing smoke in his face making sure he savors every moment. Any attention is a gift from a Goddess especially when it comes directly from her mouth. Damazonia makes sure to give her slave plenty of spit to keep him hydrated as his mouth gets filled with smoke and ash. This slave will learn that his entire body belongs to Damazonia as nothing is off-limits.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9834kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 705.1 MB

Download Amazon's Ash Hole

Kiara Cole - Painful Pussy Pleaser

Cast: Kiara Cole
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage

Mistress Kiara truly gets off on demanding to be pleased especially when she knows her slave will be in constant agony. His spiked chastity is locked on tight making sure his cock gets all the pain while she gets all the pleasure. She loves to tease her helpless bitch with her pussy so close to his caged cock but never giving him what he really wants. Slaves don't get fuck a warm, wet pussy but they do get to lick as slave dicks are never needed for Mistress Kiara to have mind-blowing orgasms. She only fucks real men which is why her slave is kept locked up without hope of ever being released. The slightest erection will send her bitch into pure misery. She wants his cock to be officially broken and useless and after the past few months of being kept in spiked chastity the goal has officially been achieved. The only way he can satisfy is with his mouth now as Mistress Kiara grinds her wet pussy all over his face until she has used him up like a good toy

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 925.2 MB

Download Kiara Cole - Painful Pussy Pleaser

Made for Cock

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage

Mistress Diana's slave is right where she left him with his ass completely exposed and vulnerable for the taking. He remains locked in very restrictive device bondage leaving him defenseless to any dick she wants to fuck him with. There is nowhere for her slave to run as she grabs a hold of her thick strap-on cock and slides it deep into his slutty hole. She has trained her filthy boy to love the feeling of a dick sliding in and out of his fuck-hole now that his cock is locked in chastity. He begs for it deeper, harder, and faster which is exactly the sweet words she wanted to hear from the slut. Mistress Diana pounds his helpless hole with all her might until his ass is stretched out and ready for the next size up. Cocks will only get bigger from here on out as Mistress Diana turns him into the size queen he was born to be.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9824kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Made for Cock

Princess Natalya - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Human Furniture, Face Sitting

In this clip, Natalya has locked her personal slave into a smother box. She puts on her makeup for a date with her boyfriend while she sits on its face. She wants to look perfect for Him. She pumps it's face higher and higher into her fat beautiful ass. This is as close as he will ever get to her pussy. Its fine that he doesn't breathe. Her make up is more important. She completely forgets he is even there.

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Princess Natalya - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

Goddess Becky, Princess Natalya - Smother Their Slave FullHD 1080p

Cast: Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Tease & Denial, Face Sitting

Becky and Natalya have their slave tied and cuffed in the smother bench. They take turns sitting on his face and not caring if he can breathe. They smother him with their big beautiful asses. He will probably pass out. He is in chastity. He is in agony being so close to their asses while not being able to get hard.

Duration: 12:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11895kbps
Audio: 188kbps

Download Goddess Becky, Princess Natalya - Smother Their Slave FullHD 1080p

I Finally got a Footjob from Kyaa Chimera!

Cast: Kyaa Chimera
Genres: Blonde, Footjob, Foot Fetish, Fee

I was always hoping to get a footjob from Kyaa Chimera and her big highly arched size 9 feet! Her feet are extremely pedicured and soft. She also has nice long toes. We start with me interviewing her and asking her about her experiences in the adult industry. She's quite accomplished as she has traveled all over the world to shoot hot foot fetish and anal content, both of which I just shot with her. Kyaa was definitely on my bucket list. I always admired her outlook on life and her beautiful lithe tall body. Her feet are perfection. Super soft and extremely high arches. She shows off her feet and holds them up to the camera and teases you. She points her toes and shows off her super wrinkled soles. She spreads her toes and wiggles them. I then enter and I lick her soles and suck her toes. This was incredible! She played with my cock and teased me as I worshiped her feet. Next, the clothes came off and she got me hard while I licked her other foot. Kyaa then stroked my cock up and dow.

Duration: 15:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 707.9 MB

Download I Finally got a Footjob from Kyaa Chimera!

Meaty toy for dommes

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The rope tied to this moaning slave's balls is bending his boner backwards at a very painful angle but. Surprisingly, it doesn't make him go any limper! What a nice show for his dominant girlfriends - and what a nice target for their crop whip too!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:08
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3738kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 230.2 MB

Download Meaty toy for dommes

Size - Worship

Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Chastity

Mistress Damazonia standing at over 6ft tall with a size 11-foot towers over her tiny slave on training day. He needs to be trained to worship his Amazonian Goddess properly and his lesson starts with her feet. He must worship her size 11 soles like it's the only thing that matters as his sole existence is to serve without question. Damazonia's feet are the size of her slave's head so he has a lot to lick as he proves why he should be kept as her doormat. She grabs the back of her slave's hair and jams all of her toes in his mouth until he gags like a proper slut. If a slave isn't choking on Damazonia's size 11 feet then he isn't working hard enough to prove his worth. Damazonia keeps her bitch on a short leash while stretching out his mouth as he learns a valuable lesson on what it takes to be her doormat.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9796kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 823.7 MB

Download Size - Worship

Lifetime of Denial

Genres: Femdom, Handjob, BDSM, Tease and Denial, CBT, Orgasm Denial, Stockings

Mistress Kenzie truly loves to mindfuck her slave especially when it comes to teasing him with the hope of an explosive orgasm. It's been ages since his cock as been unlocked from chastity and felt his Mistress's firm grip around his cock. She tells her slave it is his lucky day and he is allowed to finally cum by the soft strokes of her hand gliding up and down his cock. Of course, this is all a lie as slaves that belong to Mistress Kenzie never get to cum. She loves keeping a man denied and on edge as they become so desperate for a release that they will literally do anything to earn that orgasm. Mistress Kenzie teases and strokes her slave's helpless cock right until the brink of orgasm then denies him any hope of a release. Silly boys should know they will always be denied orgasms as she slaps his cock over and over. He will soon understand that a lifetime of denial is what he has waiting for him. No orgasms forever!

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lifetime of Denial

Monster Cock Pleaser

Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

Mistress Asia Perez has a massive monster cock picked out just for you! She has been thinking of ways to properly use you after months of hearing you beg to become her slave. That day has come where she will finally accept you as her one and only slave but you must live a life devoted to cock. You won't be sucking and getting fucked by just any sized cock as you will be getting hollowed out by the biggest dicks she can find. Some days it might just be a monster-sized dildo but most days it will be real cocks that you will work extra hard to please as they fill your holes like never before. Don't be scared slut as I am going to make sure you are stretched out like a proper whore so every cock will slide in with ease. Your training begins now so get both holes ready for this monster dick to break your sissy ass. You wanted to be a slave and now you are a slave to cock...open wide whore!!

Duration: 8:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 629.2 MB

Download Monster Cock Pleaser

Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya - Smother Their Slave

Cast: Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Tease & Denial, Face Sitting

Becky and Natalya have their slave tied and cuffed in the smother bench. They take turns sitting on his face and not caring if he can breathe. They smother him with their big beautiful asses. He will probably pass out. He is in chastity. He is in agony being so close to their asses while not being able to get hard.

Duration: 12:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11895kbps
Audio: 188kbps

Download Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya - Smother Their Slave

Cuckold Dreier das Finale Teil

Video language: French

Es muss richtig hart sein für einen selbsternannten Alpha von einer Frau wie mir so behandelt zu werden. Ich erniedrige ihn und bring ihn dazu Sachen zu machen die er für unmöglich gehalten hat. Er dient mir und meinem Freund als Cuckold Opfer. Er leckt mich und bekommt in den Mund gespuckt, bringt uns Kondome, kniet neben dem Bett und sieht zu wie heiß es bei meinem Latino und mir abgeht. Was er dabei darf ? Mich am Arsch lecken haha. Ich stöhne direkt vor seinem Gesicht, schau ihn in die Augen und mach ihn fertig. Wir lachen über ihn. Er sieht so verliebt zu. Einfach wie ein Opfer. Nachdem ich und mein Lover zum Orgasmus gekommen sind lass ich mich noch lecken. Das richtig vollgespritzte Kondom darf er erst von außen ablutschen, dann kippe ich es ihm in den Mund und stopf ihm das Kondom tief in seine Spermafresse.

Download Cuckold Dreier das Finale Teil

Princess Natalya - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Human Furniture, Face Sitting

In this clip, Natalya has locked her personal slave into a smother box. She puts on her makeup for a date with her boyfriend while she sits on its face. She wants to look perfect for Him. She pumps it's face higher and higher into her fat beautiful ass. This is as close as he will ever get to her pussy. Its fine that he doesn't breathe. Her make up is more important. She completely forgets he is even there.

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Princess Natalya - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

Cock Whipping

Studio: OpulentFetish.com

This slave has been fantasizing about the taste of Atlanta Dominatrix Goddess Cheyenne's bullwhipping for years....and of how long he could last and if he would break. They always breakMy whips kiss teases at first, and then gradually intensifies; I use a snake, signal and two different bullwhips on the boy in several different positions. My muscles flex as the boys flesh stripes deeper and deeper into a crimson red. I take him to the edge and then bring him back again controlling the ebb and flow of his ultimate and inevitable surrender. The boy is made very aware that I can crush him at any time. I make him endure so much more than a fast and furious break. I whip this boy for a complete hour!! 3 camera angles catch the action that has been edited down to about 16 minutes. The weeping marks cross hatch him, the tender skin looks like hamburger meat. I rev up the intensity to an amazing pitch with My 8ft Bullwhip and the boy crumbles beneath My power begging for mercy! Extra Bonus Fo.

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3194kbps

File size: 309.0 MB

Download Cock Whipping

I Finally got a Footjob from Kyaa Chimera!

Cast: Kyaa Chimera
Genres: Blonde, Footjob, Foot Fetish, Fee

I was always hoping to get a footjob from Kyaa Chimera and her big highly arched size 9 feet! Her feet are extremely pedicured and soft. She also has nice long toes. We start with me interviewing her and asking her about her experiences in the adult industry. She's quite accomplished as she has traveled all over the world to shoot hot foot fetish and anal content, both of which I just shot with her. Kyaa was definitely on my bucket list. I always admired her outlook on life and her beautiful lithe tall body. Her feet are perfection. Super soft and extremely high arches. She shows off her feet and holds them up to the camera and teases you. She points her toes and shows off her super wrinkled soles. She spreads her toes and wiggles them. I then enter and I lick her soles and suck her toes. This was incredible! She played with my cock and teased me as I worshiped her feet. Next, the clothes came off and she got me hard while I licked her other foot. Kyaa then stroked my cock up and dow.

Duration: 15:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 707.9 MB

Download I Finally got a Footjob from Kyaa Chimera!

Addicted to Mistress

Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

I have you so close to being completely wrapped around my finger and addicted to every suggestion that my intoxicating voice commands of you. With the power of my breasts and body I will officially enslave your mind and own your cock forever. The more you jerk to my voice, the closer you will be to becoming my mindlessly obsessed slave. I am going to steal every last drop of your cum and leave you drained, empty and completely mine! - Mistress Helly

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 526.5 MB

Download Addicted to Mistress

Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Kat Dior, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Pantyhose

Kat Dior has already fucked her sissy, Lance Hart's brains out while locked in chastity twice. Now she is sitting on his face in a high cut leotard and pantyhose. She makes him smell the pussy he'll never get and teases his pathetic locked up dick. Then she puts her giant black strap on cock back on and rails him again.

Duration: 12:53
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2885kbps

File size: 284.4 MB

Download Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

Miss Fantastic Cuckold Dreier das Finale Teil Three

Video language: German

Es muss richtig hart sein für einen selbsternannten Alpha von einer Frau wie mir so behandelt zu werden. Ich erniedrige ihn und bring ihn dazu Sachen zu machen die er für unmöglich gehalten hat. Er dient mir und meinem Freund als Cuckold Opfer. Er leckt mich und bekommt in den Mund gespuckt, bringt uns Kondome, kniet neben dem Bett und sieht zu wie heiß es bei meinem Latino und mir abgeht. Was er dabei darf ? Mich am Arsch lecken haha. Ich stöhne direkt vor seinem Gesicht, schau ihn in die Augen und mach ihn fertig. Wir lachen über ihn. Er sieht so verliebt zu. Einfach wie ein Opfer. Nachdem ich und mein Lover zum Orgasmus gekommen sind lass ich mich noch lecken. Das richtig vollgespritzte Kondom darf er erst von außen ablutschen, dann kippe ich es ihm in den Mund und stopf ihm das Kondom tief in seine Spermafresse.

Download Miss Fantastic Cuckold Dreier das Finale Teil Three