Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Painful Milking Day for Slave

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Female Domination, Handjob, Milking
Video language: English

Goddess Vanessa Cage tells her slave that today is the day he gets drained.Surely,that would be delightful for most men to hear, but not slaves at Club Dom as they are put through torment in order to do so.Goddess Vanessa is in a sadistic mood and she has her slave's balls tied up so tight as she milks his cock dry.His balls are almost purple as she milks him and it makes her happy to see him in pain.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11736kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

Download Painful Milking Day for Slave

Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Fabiana Fox, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Pantyhose, Sissy, Fishnets

Evil Fabiana has now completely enslaved Lance Hart. Even without wearing the magic crystal collar, his brain and soul have been converted into a cock craving chastity sissy who believes his dick is worthless. The longer he is under the spell, the smaller his dick gets. Fabiana straddles Lance to toy with his steel cage and humiliate him, revealing the master plan of enslaving all men on Earth. Lance begs for more cock, much to Fabiana's amusement, then takes a hard and deep pounding.

Duration: 12:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2877kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 278.1 MB

Download Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 2

Miss Fantastic - Cuckold Dreier das Finale Teil 3

Studio: FemaleDominationWorld
Cast: Miss Fantastic
Video language: German

Es muss richtig hart sein für einen selbsternannten Alpha von einer Frau wie mir so behandelt zu werden. Ich erniedrige ihn und bring ihn dazu Sachen zu machen die er für unmöglich gehalten hat. Er dient mir und meinem Freund als Cuckold Opfer. Er leckt mich und bekommt in den Mund gespuckt, bringt uns Kondome, kniet neben dem Bett und sieht zu wie heiß es bei meinem Latino und mir abgeht. Was er dabei darf ? Mich am Arsch lecken haha. Ich stöhne direkt vor seinem Gesicht, schau ihn in die Augen und mach ihn fertig. Wir lachen über ihn. Er sieht so verliebt zu. Einfach wie ein Opfer. Nachdem ich und mein Lover zum Orgasmus gekommen sind lass ich mich noch lecken. Das richtig vollgespritzte Kondom darf er erst von außen ablutschen, dann kippe ich es ihm in den Mund und stopf ihm das Kondom tief in seine Spermafresse.

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10022kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Miss Fantastic - Cuckold Dreier das Finale Teil 3

Alexandra Snow

Studio: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Bondage

Real life sessions. My slave must surrender his ass to my strap-on as I pound him ruthlessly. I'm slow and sensual at first, but then I pick up speed and begin to thrust my thick dildo into his tender hole. I have him bent over and restrained so that his ass is totally at my mercy. You can tell how much I'm enjoying destroying his ass as I laugh throughout.

Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 423.4 MB

Download Alexandra Snow

Queening Supremacy

Cast: Maya Kendrick
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity

Mistress Maya wants to make sure her beta bitch knows his place is always under a woman's ass. It greatly turns her on to have a man's mouth and nose pressing against her pussy as their cock remains locked in chastity. His cock may leak in his chastity belt, but tonight and every night all the pleasure is for his Mistress. Mistress Maya sits on her queening throne so her bitch will have proper access when licking her pussy and clit. She commands her slave to lick and worship her wet pussy with all his heart as she grinds on his face to orgasm.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9699kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 906.9 MB

Download Queening Supremacy

Nicole and Selena We know that you are hungry, aren't you?

"You washed the floor well with your tongue. You tried very hard .. Are you hungry?" - Nicole and Selena continue to scoff at christina. "Yes, Mistresses.. I haven't eaten all day" - the slave girl answers humiliatingly. The girls found new fun and started feeding sushi to christina .. They started throwing them on the floor and crushing them with their feet. A pathetic slave girl licked the crushed sushi from the floor and from the girls' feet. Nicole and Selena also didn't forget to spit in christina's mouth to wet it. "Now you look like a pig! But well fed! Haha" - Nicole laughs. "Ugh, for me she is very disgusting" - Selena says. It was christina's dinner for today.. (

Duration: 14:01
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14687kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Nicole and Selena We know that you are hungry, aren't you?

Isabelle Deltore - Sissy Clit Trainer

Cast: Isabelle Deltore
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

Mistress Isabelle is going to train that clitty of yours to cum just like a bitch. She has extra pinky sissy lingerie picked out just for you to dress up in and become her sissy slut doll. Now be a good girl and burn all those boy clothes as from here on out you will only wear pink. You will only cum when given permission and you will always be on your knees with your mouth wide open. Good girl! Now show your Mistress how you touch that clit stick of yours in that pair of soft pink panties...

Duration: 9:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9814kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 723.1 MB

Download Isabelle Deltore - Sissy Clit Trainer

Suck my Stink

Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Clover Clamps

Mistress Kenzie's cuckold slave has one job to do and that is to pamper her very sweaty feet before date night. Her soles have been encased in stockings all day creating a very ripe scent for her slave to breathe in. She demands he sucks them clean while his cock is locked in chastity and nipples clamped down tight. Mistress Kenzie enjoys seeing her slave in pain while he pleasures her smelly feet with his tongue. She jiggles her big ass right in his face to tease him with a part of her divine body that he will never have. He is just a cuck and can only dream about servicing his Mistress's beautiful ass while her stinky feet are shoved in his face.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9753kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 913.7 MB

Download Suck my Stink

Slave Ep Part 34

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Lady Annabelle produces the most incredibly exquisite ball busting movie, sensually finger licking good! Using her gorgeous razor sharp french polished fingernails on her victims swollen balls while they're tightly strapped in the wooden humbler!

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5174kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

Download Slave Ep Part 34

Lady Renee - Fucked On The Stairs

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

When a Mistress owns a slave, it is Her right to take him anally, fuck him in the ass n his back hole whenever n wherever She wants to. I bend My bitch over and give him a right royal pegging on the staircase. Nowhere is he safe from being anally abused and sodomised, not whilst I`m wearing My huge black strap-on cock. It's so funny to see his useless and limp little dick slapping back n forth as I go hard at dominating his anus, ramming My massive member up his tight fuck hole. I don't care that there may be people watching through the window, who cares if anyone sees he is My bitch and takes it up the arse when I want it? So I am going to spread this bitch's legs n fuck like there's no tomorrow.

Duration: 9:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5918kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 433.1 MB

Download Lady Renee - Fucked On The Stairs

Astrodomina - Fuck Me Daddy

You've been trying to get your wife Sydney to become a little more kinky. She's just so damn vanilla. You've convinced her to be a Domme for a little play session. You got her a nice black outfit, leather gloves, body jewelry, and boots and for yourself, you picked out a hood and a collar with a leash. A little hesitant at first, Sydney tells you to get on all fours and crawl towards the couch. Maybe she'll get into the role play after all? She tells you to get on top of the couch and keep your eyes away from her. What does she have in mind? By the time you're allowed to turn around, you notice she's wearing a giant big black dildo. Before you can do or say anything beyond "that's ridiculous" she makes you put the dildo in your mouth. You're a little worried about what's about to come. You can only imagine where she'll want to put it next. Sure enough, it's going into your ass. It's not quite what you signed up for but Sydney is getting so much into it, it's hard not to get excited t.

Duration: 12:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7701kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 700.6 MB

Download Astrodomina - Fuck Me Daddy

Dominant Femine - Man Under Larisa And Eliza - Footrest And Licking

Man is on the floor under feet of two beautiful women. Larisa and Eliza are giving they dirty feet to they slave for licking. They use him as a doormat for gorgeous feet.

Duration: 14:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9961kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dominant Femine - Man Under Larisa And Eliza - Footrest And Licking

Fetish Nelja fucking her naked Slave with the XXL Strapon

Dressed in all black Latex with shiny boots, the asian Rubbermistress Fetish Nelja, is enjoying her slave naked on the floor. On all 4, he has his ass exposed and she is starting to use it with her Fingers and Hand. As next, she is using her Huge Strap-on

Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 356.1 MB

Download Fetish Nelja fucking her naked Slave with the XXL Strapon

Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 2

Cast: Fabiana Fox, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Pantyhose, Sissy, Fishnets

Evil Fabiana has now completely enslaved Lance Hart. Even without wearing the magic crystal collar, his brain and soul have been converted into a cock craving chastity sissy who believes his dick is worthless. The longer he is under the spell, the smaller his dick gets. Fabiana straddles Lance to toy with his steel cage and humiliate him, revealing the master plan of enslaving all men on Earth. Lance begs for more cock, much to Fabiana's amusement, then takes a hard and deep pounding.

Duration: 12:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2877kbps

File size: 278.1 MB

Download Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 2

Dominant Femine - Larisa - He Will Do Everything To Get This Job

Larisa is sexy bad boss. A man come to get job but beautiful boss has another plans then standard questions. Man must prove that this job means a lot for him. He must also pass the test. At first he must kiss bad boss shoes and second he must lick them. On the end she is standing on him and made victory poses. She does it every candidate and recording everything to her special file.

Duration: 14:20
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 21339kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Dominant Femine - Larisa - He Will Do Everything To Get This Job

Hard femdom whipping

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom

This beautiful sun-drenched parlor looks like a perfect place for an artful erotic shoot but. That's clearly not something that will actually happen there today. It's going to be the stage for a kinky-ass femdom whipping scene by a luscious Mistress!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:22
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3727kbps

File size: 264.4 MB

Download Hard femdom whipping

Lacy Lennon (Lacey Lennon) - Greedy Sex Fiend

Cast: Lacy Lennon (Lacey Lennon)
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Hooded, Stockings

Mistress Lacy Lennon oozes pure sexual dominance making her slave feel like the luckiest man to ever crawl on his knees. She loves to spoil her slaves but also demands to be completely spoiled with lots and lots of orgasms right back. Her slave has never tried so hard to please as Mistress Lacy rides his mouth blessing him with her sweet pussy juices all over his face.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9841kbps

File size: 918.9 MB

Download Lacy Lennon (Lacey Lennon) - Greedy Sex Fiend

Drunk Dom In The Wrong Hotel Room

Genres: Futa, futanari, femdom, futafemdom, pegging, bukkake

Drunk girl stumbles at the wrong hotel wrong. The guy confused at the situation ask her what she's doing. To that she saids someone's getting plowed tonight

Duration: 14:55
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps

File size: 227.0 MB

Download Drunk Dom In The Wrong Hotel Room

Femdom wax torture

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom

This bodacious femdom Mistress has got a generous portion of hot wax for her slave today. Watch her light a big candle up and splash the burning wax onto the most sensitive corners of his body. And her flogger will only make the fun more intense!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3765kbps

File size: 254.2 MB

Download Femdom wax torture

Kendra James - Kendra Hates Balls

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Latex, FaceSitting

Mistress Kendra James teaches her bitch a very valuable lesson in slavery. It doesn't matter how much a slave hates pain as a Mistress has the right to do whatever she desires to her property. Mistress Kendra truly loves to destroy balls and knowing her slave hates every slap, kick and knee only makes it that much sweeter. To see her slave suffer and cry out in pain is one of the greatest acts a man can give her. Complete and total sacrifice of his manhood is just to start to earning a place in Mistress Kendra's stable.

Duration: 11:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps

File size: 858.2 MB

Download Kendra James - Kendra Hates Balls