Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Goddess Dalila - My Arab Mistress Destroys My White Balls

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

A furious desire to kick and to hurt Vs a great want to suffer, in a language accessible to all, it is the definition of SM.
After 15 minutes of severe ballbusting, slave Niko is lying on the floor, knocked out by Mistress Dalila, « stand up, it's not over ! ». Niko gets up, holding his big balls in his hands. He's now at a few meters from Dalila,
The slave may be exhausted, no matter, his Mistress wants to play with his testicles, and satisfying her whims is his duty. She proceeds to slam his balls with her feet before kicking them again and again.Destroying your balls is my supreme pleasure whatever it takes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15042kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Goddess Dalila - My Arab Mistress Destroys My White Balls

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Brutal CBT treatment

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Having hooked the tight rope on the slave's balls to a little wooden crane, the Mistress has now got her hands empty - and ready to torture the worm's sack. Watch it grow dark, glossy and so wonderfully receptive to pain. Oh boy, he will hurt so bad.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:39
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3762kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 275.1 MB

Download Brutal CBT treatment

Lacy Lennon - Greedy Face Fuck

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Mistress Lacy Lennon has an extremely greedy pussy that always gets her way no matter what. When she demands to be licked her slave has no choice but to open his mouth and please her greedy holes. He is just a puppet to be controlled as he remains locked in a leather straight jacket to be face fucked at any moment. Mistress Lacy spits in his mouth, grabs him by the back of the head and yanks his tongue deep into her pussy

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 852.2 MB

Download Lacy Lennon - Greedy Face Fuck

Lana Roy

Studio: brutal-facesitting
Cast: Lana Roy

A dude with a facesitting fetish got incredibly lucky, as the fantastic busty babe Lana Roy decided to make his day even better! She will get her bubble ass licked, after sitting on his face and riding him like a true cowgirl. To reward him for his incredible pussy-licking skills, he will receive an amazing foot job from this amazing bombshell.

Duration: 15:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8349kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 996.4 MB

Download Lana Roy

Goddess Hope - How Bad Do You Want It

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Gorgeous Goddess Hope Harper has released me from chastity. Once a year I am allowed inside her. Unfortunately I've been caged so long, it is difficult to get a full erection. Hope sucks my tiny penis trying to get me harder. Finally, she slips me inside. I can't believe how amazing her pussy feels. I know I won't last long. And when I cum inside her, she becomes furious. This may be the last time she ever grants me that pleasure again.

Duration: 6:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4537kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 230.5 MB

Download Goddess Hope - How Bad Do You Want It

Eliza Ibarra - Double Pop Peg

Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Handjob, CumEating, Ejaculation, Milking

Step-Mommy Domme Eliza has programmed her boy-toy to only cum when a hard dick is in his ass. Her boy has grown so fondly of anal orgasms that he accidentally shoots a big load all over himself before given permission. Step-Mommy Eliza is far from happy with his pre-mature ejaculation and doesn't stop pounding his hole until he cums a 2nd time. She is going to train him to be goodboy once and for all who only orgasms at Step-Mommy's command.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9812kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 817.3 MB

Download Eliza Ibarra - Double Pop Peg

Sexual Domination Match: Anna Bell Peaks vs Rion

Studio: Primals Sex Fights
Cast: Anna Bell Peaks

In this sexual supremacy match, Anna Bell teaches Rion yet another lesson. She gets over on him countless times, and when she makes him cum first, she sits over him while he eats her out until she cums. And not only does she cum, but she squirts all over him, leaving him a humiliated, cum-soaked loser.

Duration: 14:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 333.3 MB

Download Sexual Domination Match: Anna Bell Peaks vs Rion

Lady Voyeurs - Ella Louise - No Moonlighting

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

Ellie hears that one of her employees has been working as a cam model in the evenings. She confronts him and he admits it. She wants to know exactly what he does on cam so she orders him to strip naked. He does so reluctantly and then the young girl tells him to show her how he jerks off on cam. She stands up and strips down to her panties and the sight of her pert natural tits and inverted nipples makes him lose control and he shoots a huge orgasm for her young eyes to watch!

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 517.4 MB

Download Lady Voyeurs - Ella Louise - No Moonlighting

Scissorfoxes - Cassie - Semi KOmp

Genres: Muscle Flexing, Victory Pose, Hand Over Mouth, Triangle Choke, Bodyscissors w/ Sleeper Hold & Reverse, Classic, Front, Side & Reverse Figure-4 Headscissors!

This is one of our most competitive Semi Comp videos yet. Cassie's opponent does a great job at trying to avoid her scissors but she's just in a zone. Her determination, strength and speed make it impossible for him to avoid her dangerous legs. When Cassie gets him trapped, she makes him tap numerous times before letting him go, then laughs about it. She's kind of bratty that way! Her scissors are devastating as you can tell by his shade of his face and desperate tap outs. Cassie also applies many different holds while breaking him down verbally, often reminding him that he is a loser. She completely dominates him in every round. Watch how tight her grip gets right before she decides that she's had enough of him. Cassie stands proudly over his body and strikes a much deserved victory pose.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3202kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 275.1 MB

Download Scissorfoxes - Cassie - Semi KOmp

Jessica

Cast: Jessica
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, MILF

An insurance adjuster comes to the house while Jessica is doing her normal housework. She's not wearing very much so she captures his attention quickly. Little does he know that she's just going to use and abuse him with her sweet MILF pussy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:51
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 173.6 MB

Download Jessica

Rapture - A Toy To Humiliate

She let him crawl and worship her long, muscular legs and pantyhose. Punish him just for being two minutes late. He get whipped and hard slapped in the face with her gloved hand while pressing her leg against his groin. She humiliates him further when she let him follow her - that means a painful walking on his knees...

Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 365.3 MB

Download Rapture - A Toy To Humiliate

Bratty Foot Girls - Luna - Pinching your tongue with my stinky toes

Luna loves using her toes to grip her slaves tongue and make sure he's getting all that toejam cleaned up. She laughs as she aggressively rubs her soles and toes all over his tongue, really grabbing it between her big toe and second toe and pulling it up out of his mouth. She giggles as she's the pain in his face as she gets the double pleasure of tormenting him and getting her dirty feet and toes cleaned in the process. She even stands and tramples o him as she steps down hard on his tongue and mouth, really grinding it out like a worm under her soles.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3189kbps

File size: 301.5 MB

Download Bratty Foot Girls - Luna - Pinching your tongue with my stinky toes

Evelyn Claire - Sucking Sloppy Seconds

Cast: Evelyn Claire
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Chastity

Seductress Mistress Evelyn Claire has a special surprise treat in store for her footboy. She just got home from a long foot session and that slaves spit is still coated all over her bare naked soles. To make it that much more humiliating the first slave didn't just suck them but also gave a nice big cum load all over her toes. She lets her footboy know exactly what he is sucking off as her feet are deep down his throat. All he can do is embrace the sloppy seconds hoping he does a better job at worshipping her feet than the first boy.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Evelyn Claire - Sucking Sloppy Seconds

Sole Caliber - Passionate Foot Worship with Megan Cade

I had watched a few tickle clips of Megan in the past and I knew she had really cute feet. In this clip, I lick up and down her arches, suck on her toes, and get her smooth size 9 soles all spitty and slobbery! Her feet were so soft and I got really into it. Dare I say it's my best foot worship clip yet? Yes, I dare say so.

Duration: 6:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2152kbps

File size: 108.7 MB

Download Sole Caliber - Passionate Foot Worship with Megan Cade

Mistress Tess & Lady Dark Angel - Threatened With A Proper Strapon

This little bitch wanted to be fucked by Mistress Tess and Lady Dark Angel, trouble is, he wasn't ready for their insatiable appetite for slave ass. It soon becomes clear that although he wants to be a dirty little butt slut he hasn't got the ass for it so he has the indignity of suffering whilst they take him with, for them, some rather smaller cocks than they are accustomed to. Still, they give him a good hard seeing to and he squeals in pain as they take all they can from his useless ass. Next time though, they show him what they're going to use on him whether he likes it or not!

Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14600kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mistress Tess & Lady Dark Angel - Threatened With A Proper Strapon

Sexual Domination Match Anna Bell Peaks vs Rion

In this sexual supremacy match, Anna Bell teaches Rion yet another lesson. She gets over on him countless times, and when she makes him cum first, she sits over him while he eats her out until she cums. And not only does she cum, but she squirts all over him, leaving him a humiliated, cum-soaked loser.

Duration: 14:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 333.3 MB

Download Sexual Domination Match Anna Bell Peaks vs Rion

Jenna Ivory - Forever MY Bitch

Nothing makes a slave more sexually frustrated then having his Mistress slide her latex covered pussy up and down his caged cock. Miss Jenna toys with her chastity bitch making his horny cock turn bright purple as it tries to grow in it's steel chastity. If only Miss Jenna hadn't of lost the key he would of been set free today but will now forever be locked and denied pleasure.

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4351kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 330.7 MB

Download Jenna Ivory - Forever MY Bitch

Raven Hart - Mega Bitch Ballbuster

Mega bitch Mistress Raven loves nothing more than a pliant submissive to harshly. Today will be one slave's unlucky day! Raven knows very well the way to a slave's destruction is through his balls, and that that is where she will hit him the hardest. Of course her slave wants nothing more than to please her, and she uses his infatuation against him. Hoping to gain a tiny shred of her favour the slave submits to her horrendous ball Kicking, but ultimately to no avail. His 'manhood' is subjected to frightening , all for nothing. This is about Mistress Raven's pleasure. Not his.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10904kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 906.3 MB

Download Raven Hart - Mega Bitch Ballbuster

Sissy Stretcher

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon

Mistress Jewelz bends her bitch over to finish breaking in his greedy sissy ass. His only purpose will be pleasing cock of all shapes and sizes by the use of his hungry holes.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sissy Stretcher