Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Goddess Lena - Hard punishment - faceslapping and kicking , Kicking and slapping

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom
Video language: English

You want to see how I punish a slave? Here you can see what awaits a slave who does not perform as I want - he gets hard slaps and kicks to the face! I know no mercy. The slave must learn! I think pain is exactly the right way to achieve this aim. Of course, it's only natural that I spit in his face too. The slave bitch must suffer! I also p*ss the stupid pig in his ugly face as a bonus.
Which do I like giving more - slaps or kicks to the face? I will find out now because I really want to let off some steam with this slave. You have never seen anything hit so hard! Do you think you could stand it? Or would you beg for mercy, crying after the first punch or kick? But you know me - there is no mercy. The more you whine the harder I hit!

Format: m4v
Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6537kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 605.2 MB

Download Goddess Lena - Hard punishment - faceslapping and kicking , Kicking and slapping

Sadie

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Sadie
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Cum Eating, Female Domination, Orgasm, Cuckolding, Emotional Sadism

Sadie enjoys giving her Bull a blowjob. She calls Marcello into the room to help her. Marcello is surprised to see his Dominant wife on her knees giving another man oral! Sadie calls her husband an idiot and reminds him that she is free to do whatever she wants, including suck a cock that is bigger and better than his. Sadie makes her pathetic husband lay on the floor and spits into his mouth while she sucks her Bull. Marcello cannot control his wife. He does not satisfy her and that's why she has locked him into chastity. Sadie is a slut-wife who just needs more and more dick. Her husband could never satisfy her like a well-endowed male, or several, could. Sadie's Bull throat fucks her. She kneels over her husband's mouth so that he can catch the drool. Sadie loves cheating on her husband with her Bull. Her husband lays on the floor covered in his wife's spit. Sadie lets her Bull use her mouth for his orgasm. The Bull cums inside her. Sadie spits the cum into her cuck-husband's mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11496kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sadie

Miss Raquel Roper

Cast: Miss Raquel Roper, Goddess Valora
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Miss Roper's & Goddess Valora's gang, & he isn't entirely wrong. Such not the kind of asset he thinks he can be. The pair inform him that in order to join the gang, all male members must go through an initiation to prove just what they're willing to put themselves through for the sake of the gang. Proving it. with their ass & mouths! Miss Roper & Goddess Valora make the weak male suck & get fucked by their thick, ramming strap ons, tossing his body around like a rag doll in strenuous positions to give him the dick down he deserves. After all, if he wishes to join the gang; he's gotta' get banged.

Duration: 9:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 540.0 MB

Download Miss Raquel Roper

Mistress Anette - Hard Cock Hard Pain

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Anette, Anette, Mistress, Boots, Ball Abuse, Hard, Brutal, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette

Mistress Anette is lazily smoking on her cigarette while she watches as her naked slave puts on an ugly mask, just as she ordered. Then she drops all her clothes to make him aroused and when his cock is hard, she starts kicking him in the balls hard with her boots. The slave is suffering pretty hard from it.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8359kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 728.0 MB

Download Mistress Anette - Hard Cock Hard Pain

Alina

Cast: Alina
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Chastity

The Goddess shows absolutely zero mercy to her slave by mercilessly massaging his prostate using a big fat strapon deep in his ass ...

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 909.6 MB

Download Alina

Obey Melanie Zero Pleasure

Cast: Obey Melanie
Genres: Femdom, Forced Male Orgasm, Milking, Cum Eating

I created this device to make sure my slave gets Zero pleasure when being orgasm trained. His penis is so small, I had to make sure it Never get stimulation while being milked. He will cum Without satisfaction, to remind him of the shame of having a small penis. His cock is measured, and so is his load. And to make certain he is humiliated, I make him Eat his Load right in front of me. His semen is recycled, and he is laughed at. Because there is no greater shame than eating the sperm of a small penis.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13971kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 837.0 MB

Download Obey Melanie Zero Pleasure

Diana Grace - Slave-Hole Creampie

Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Prostate Massage, Prostate Stimulation, Milking, Handjob, Stockings, BDSM, Toys, Ejaculation

Mistress Diana Grace is training her anal slut to only be able to cum when his ass is filled and fucked. Using a special prostate wand she massages his male g-spot while stroking his helpless cock. She wants to make his first prostate orgasm extra special by also giving him his first anal creampie. Mistress Diana rubs her steel wand against his sweet spot until she milks out a huge load that falls right on his hole. She scoops up all of his cum and uses it as lube to continue fucking him as he begs for the intensity to stop. He has now completed the first stage in becoming a true anal slut for his Mistress.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 845.7 MB

Download Diana Grace - Slave-Hole Creampie

Take it like a Bitch!

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket

Mistress Lacy is fired up and determined to fuck her slave's ass until he is a drooling mess of a cock-slut. The more he begs for mercy, the harder Mistress Lacy rams her cock deep in his fuck-holes. She wants every hole to be choking on dick while she mercilessly stretches him out with her fat cock. Mistress Lacy truly enjoys destroying a willing and helpless slut as he takes it any and every way she pleases.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Take it like a Bitch!

Mistress Enola - Headlocks Training Slave

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

Since I tried scissorhold! and headlocks, I feel like it's my new passion, I like to see my slave's face red ... and turn purple every time I press my legs on his neck ... I love to see suffering on his face, I love to control the oxygen flow to his brain ... My slave is very well trained ... he had everything ready to start my training, he put the mats on the floor, he left everything clean, he lay down on them and I use his body and head as I pleased ... I suffocated him more than 6 times ... pressing with my legs making figures 4. I always manage to make him faint and get disoriented ... it's the most fun!

Duration: 6:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20092kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 906.1 MB

Download Mistress Enola - Headlocks Training Slave

Emily Black

Cast: Emily Black
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Milking, Handjob, Prostate Massage, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Ejaculation, Stockings, Gloves

Leashed slaveboy licks his mistress' pussy in the most hectic and submissive way possible. She's still not satisfied with his efforts, so she urges him to help her put on her trusty strap-on. The slave's asshole is then lubed up once he goes on all fours. The mistress promptly enters his butthole and fucks him into submission in a femdom pegging scene.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 345.6 MB

Download Emily Black

Ella

Cast: Ella

The Goddess shows absolutely zero mercy to her slave by mercilessly massaging his prostate using a big fat strapon deep in his ass ...

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

Download Ella

Tugjob and anal toys

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

'No pain, no gain' is this beautiful blond Domme's main motto. She knows that her old big-dicked slave really wants his shaft serviced by her and he will get what he wants. However, this should come along with suffering - anal suffering, in his case.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:35
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3718kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 213.5 MB

Download Tugjob and anal toys

Ignored Human Ashtray

Studio: OpulentFetish.com

This is a custom video for a very well-mannered smoke slave. Ma'am, as a frequent buyer of your clips on the c4s site i would respectfully ask if you could please make me a custom clip.GoddessCheyenne, if you could do so, i would respectfully detail the video clip thus: It would be a Human Ashtray clip, you would be dressed as a office executive as in your clip. Ma'am the clip would be you enter the room and there is a kneeling slave waiting at the side of a chair ,you totally ignoring it proceed to sit and light a cigarette and smoke it using a long cigarette holder, you then begin to perhaps read through some paper or make a call on your phone whilst casually flicking your ash onto the slaves tongue totally ignoring it at all times. GoddessCheyenne if you could act in your uniquely arrogant way that you effortlessly display in many of your clip i have purchased it would be perfect, you end the clip by uncaringly stubbing out your cigarette onto the slaves tongue before rising and le.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4978kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 420.2 MB

Download Ignored Human Ashtray

Emily Willis

Cast: Emily Willis

She claims she will use his mouth for her pleasure and his cock for her own entertainment. She kicks his chastity device with her sexy boots and laughs when she remembers how many weeks he spent there ...

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps

Download Emily Willis

Sexy young switch

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

The Domme noticed that her slutty little helper got wet while paddling the slave and torturing his massive boner. That's so fucking unacceptable! Now the girl will have to turn into a sub herself and let the kinky dirty freak probe her little pussy.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 12:49
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3584kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 348.7 MB

Download Sexy young switch

Rocky Emerson - Size 11 Servitude

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Standing at 6'4" with size 11 feet Mistress Rocky Emerson towers over her slave who is kept locked in his cage. She loves to know he is always there when she needs her feet to be spoiled by a slave's wet tongue. Mistress Rocky knows how much her slave gets off on her feet which is why she now keeps him hooded and without sight as this is never about his pleasure.

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9829kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Rocky Emerson - Size 11 Servitude

Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch!

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket

Mistress Lacy is fired up and determined to fuck her slave's ass until he is a drooling mess of a cock-slut. The more he begs for mercy, the harder Mistress Lacy rams her cock deep in his fuck-holes. She wants every hole to be choking on dick while she mercilessly stretches him out with her fat cock. Mistress Lacy truly enjoys destroying a willing and helpless slut as he takes it any and every way she pleases.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps

Download Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch!