Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Mistress Damazonia - Anal invasion at the hospital

Nurse Damazonia loves working night shifts. She notices one of her favourite patient is in need of a special rectal treatment today so she waits until the clinic is quiet at night and everyone is in their room to visit him for a very thorough prostate exam. She wears her strap on and gives him the best anal care he could possibly wish for. Nurse Damazonia knows what she's doing with a cock and her ass is the perfect sexy tool to push it deep.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19532kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mistress Damazonia - Anal invasion at the hospital

Crazy bitch punishment

Studio: Small Talk
Video language: English

Watch out for the hardcore punishment from the crazy bitch as she is punishing her slave real hard. Lighting candles above her ass and burning her for misbehaving in a crazy female domination bang action.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3569kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 243.4 MB

Download Crazy bitch punishment

Goddess Lena - Anally fucked with the giant cock

Do you think my giant cock fits in his asshole? We'll find out right now and see if I can push this big and fat cock in! My slave is kept chaste by me but he is allowed some sex - he is fucked in the ass. The chastity belt remains on! I push the huge dick unstoppably into his ass cunt and fuck him hard until he cries and whimpers!

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15249kbps
Audio: 438kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Goddess Lena - Anally fucked with the giant cock

Big Tits, Pantyhose and Ass Play

Release Year: 2021
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy,

Mckenzie Lee and Leigh Raven keep Lance Hart on the edge of cumming while railing his prostate with a big dildo. They take turns sitting on his face to tease him more until he finally explodes cum all over the place.

Duration: 14:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 863.9 MB

Download Big Tits, Pantyhose and Ass Play

April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy,

Lance decided to get back to his roots with the production of these Sweet Femdom videos. He asked April Olsen to come over, lock his dick up in chastity and fuck his ass with one of his biggest dildos.
It was a long night. Thankfully April was super into fucking his ass and watching him squirt while she made him prostate cum over and over and constantly drip pre-cum out of his cage.
This video is the 3rd of 4. This is also some of the hottest pegging we've ever made. Sometimes it's good to skip the plot and just get right to wha

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 909.6 MB

Download April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

Crazy redhead in action

Crazy redhead babe getting wild as she is enjoying the amazing action pleasuring her man in a bizarre style. Get freaky as the crazy bitch is getting only wilder having her leather man pleasured in the best way possible.

Duration: 9:21
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3650kbps

File size: 258.8 MB

Download Crazy redhead in action

Taste My Fucking Ass

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Now that Charlotte has her own captive fuck doll she's going to play with him every day, starting with his mouth! He just won't shut up, so Charlotte does it for him, with her ass!

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 210kbps

File size: 691.2 MB

Download Taste My Fucking Ass

April Olsen & Lance Hart

Cast: April Olsen & Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On - Peggin

If you love watching girls who kick , punch, slap and knee guys in the balls just because they like it then watch this video!

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 909.6 MB

Download April Olsen & Lance Hart

Lets fuck in the office

Mature brunette woman was working late with her office man when she figured out that some unwinding would be really cool. Watch the horny babe getting on her seducing skills on her man giving him utmost pleasures.

Duration: 7:40
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3600kbps

File size: 209.6 MB

Download Lets fuck in the office

Jewelz Blu - Sissy Stretcher

Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Jewelz bends her bitch over to finish breaking in his greedy sissy ass. His only purpose will be pleasing cock of all shapes and sizes by the use of his hungry holes. He loves cock as much as his Mistress loves fucking him making it a win/win situation for both of them. No hole is left un-fucked as Mistress Jewelz mercilessly destroys him a new one with her thick, strap-on cock. She wants him to continue sizing up his fuck-hole and will stop at nothing until her fist slides in with ease.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jewelz Blu - Sissy Stretcher

Man for No More

Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Chastity,

Goddess Brittany Andrews paid for what was supposed to be a top-notch human statue but she is finding it to be quite a failure. The brochure claimed it could hold any position for weeks at a time yet it struggles to last for even a few days. Before she requests a refund she decides he might be better kept as a seat cushion than a pretty object for decoration. Goddess Brittany orders it to lay on it's back like a proper piece of furniture as she tests out his new role under her latex covered ass. She doesn't care that it needs to breathe as a piece of furniture must learn to stay still no matter the cost. Her new seat cushion is tested to the extremes to see if it has what it takes to please her. If it can't handle living under her ass then she might just toss it out in the dumpster with the rest of the trash.

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 846.8 MB

Download Man for No More

Wrestling Humiliation

Cast: Rilynn And Roxi
Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Fetish, Group, Wrestlin

When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole

Duration: 6:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20325kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 968.7 MB

Download Wrestling Humiliation

No control over cock

Studio: Oliva

Looks like this guy has lost control over his cock with a big steel stud decorating it - it has turned into a toy for the bossy lady who has tied him up! Watch her get on top of him and blow that dick and play with it like the merciless bitch she is!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 15:19
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3709kbps

File size: 430.4 MB

Download No control over cock

Blond babe gone solo

Gorgeous blond babe gone solo as she is enjoying pleasuring her lonely pussy with her magic fingers put in action. Watch and get freaky together as you cum together with the gorgeous blond chick.

Duration: 8:44
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3626kbps

File size: 240.0 MB

Download Blond babe gone solo

Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Cast: Young Goddess Kim
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, Human Furniture, Spit Fetish, Shoe Worship, High Heel

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a . it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

Download Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Hot wax on pert tits

Release Year: 2007
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

That's one hell of a lazy schoolgirl that we are looking at in this BDSM video. She doesn't want to study and she shows no respect towards her dominant lesbian tutor, so she definitely does require a severe punishment. How about a hot wax torture?

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 12:43
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3607kbps

File size: 347.8 MB

Download Hot wax on pert tits

Slave punishing threesome

Slave punishing session with the slave dude getting fucked hard from the crazy babes as they are getting absolutely wild. Enjoy the maximum pleasure given to the sexy babes as they get extremely orgasmic.

Duration: 9:58
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3620kbps

File size: 273.6 MB

Download Slave punishing threesome

Bratty Chit Chat while using Human Garbage Can

Cast: Ava, Natalya
Genres: Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking

The girls are back from the gym and driving all the guys crazy with their outfits! They chit chat and talk about their day while a slave licks the sweat from their feet. The girls their heels and feed the dust to it. The tone is very bratty, and the slave is mostly ignored. This clip is one you don't want to miss!

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12254kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bratty Chit Chat while using Human Garbage Can

Incredible Forced Ruin

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Female Domination, Handjobs, Ballbusting, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Brianna has a slave secured into the steel stockade at The Edging Salon. She loves teasing slaves when they are in this helpless predicament. Brianna removes the slave's chastity device. The slave abundantly, pathetically, leaks pre-cum once the device has been removed. Brianna laughs and tells the slave that she will not have any mercy on him. She slaps and squeezes the slave's balls.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10179kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 941.6 MB

Download Incredible Forced Ruin