Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

Cast: Kat Dior, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Pantyhos
Video language: English

Kat Dior has already fucked her sissy, Lance Hart's brains out while locked in chastity twice. Now she is sitting on his face in a high cut leotard and pantyhose. She makes him smell the pussy he'll never get and teases his pathetic locked up dick. Then she puts her giant black strap on cock back on and rails him again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7712kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 748.0 MB

Download Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

No Dirty Feet in My Bed

Release Year: 2017
Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Nina Elle
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Foot Slave, Foot Domination, Foot Worship

If there's one thing Goddess Nina can't stand, its sleeping with dirty feet. All that dirt gets in the sheets, its grainy and just eww. A slave is supposed to keep her floor clean, but he can't even do that. So here we are with his punishment. The slave is chained to Nina's bed and has to lick the bottoms of her dirty feet while she sleeps. If he had kept the floor clean this wouldn't be necessary but the time for fixing that mistake is looong gone! Nina hates the sound of that stupid chain rattling on the ground too. Every time the slave's chained arms and legs drag it around she ends up beating the out of him. He's gonna lick her feet and he's gonna do it quietly. A goddess can't get her beauty sleep with that chain making all that noise.

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9527kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 706.6 MB

Download No Dirty Feet in My Bed

Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Red rope insures that the slave's hands are not used to touch her as Mistress Jade ties them securely behind his back. She orders him to stay and goes to the bathroom. Returning she positions his face to be used as she had no toilet paper. Her tasty anus is tongue cleaned as she uses him as the toilet paper. Next her dainty toes in the black high heel slides get worshipped then her bare feet. Nonstop verbal degradation as only Mistress Jade can deliver throughout.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download Cow Abused while Software Debugged

HD Femdom Sex Videos Sexual Domination Match Layna Landry vs BT

Release Year: 2017
Studio: PrimalFetish
Cast: Layna Landry
Genres: Sex Fight, Mixed Wrestling, Hardcore, Blowjob, Facesitting, Sexual Domination Match, Nude Fight, Squirt

In this riveting rout for sexual dominance, Layna boldly battles the big brute BT. Dillion Carter tries to cheer her on, but is it enough.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps

File size: 263.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Sexual Domination Match Layna Landry vs BT

Kiss Our Ballbusting Shoes

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Goddess Brooke, Princess Bella
Genres: Femdom, Humination, High Heels, Foot Domination, Shoe Fetish, Foot Fetish, Brat Girls

So me and Princess Bella just got done kicking this slave's nuts and just to add insult to injury, we force him to lick his "ball cooties" off our feet lol. Think about it- we literally just got done kicking him in thenuts and now his loser-ass has to lick his testicle-sweat off of our shoes and feet! Haha. And oh yes, we are going to remind him of it again and again...with non-stop verbal abuse. I wonder if we can hurt his feelings as much as we hurt his nuts?? Well we certainly try! Ya know, what I can't figure out? How do you losers put up with so much from us? Are we really THAT hot, that we can literally do anything we want to a man and he will still grovel at our feet??

Duration: 5:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17410kbps

File size: 688.4 MB

Download Kiss Our Ballbusting Shoes

Danica Naked Domination

Release Year: 2021

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

HD Femdom Sex Videos Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Kat Dior, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Pantyhose

Kat Dior has already fucked her sissy, Lance Hart's brains out while locked in chastity twice. Now she is sitting on his face in a high cut leotard and pantyhose. She makes him smell the pussy he'll never get and teases his pathetic locked up dick. Then she puts her giant black strap on cock back on and rails him again.

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

Slave Cleans Ass after A Trip To The Bathroom

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Edyn Blair
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Human Toilet, Pee

Edyn finishes in the bathroom. She enters the bedroom and starts to put on her lip gloss. A slave's gotta do what a slave's gotta do. It's been preprogrammed to crawl to Edyn and lick her clean after every flush. Like a Pavlovian subject, it hears a sound and knows it's meaning. Flush means lick. This slave hates this part of its job. It tries to avoid the dirty work by kissing Edyn's plump butt cheeks. She gets stern with the slave, "Clean it," she says. The slave gets to work. He's still licking too gingerly, though. It's his job to really get in there. No Princess wants to leave the house without a clean bottom. Edyn focuses on getting her lip gloss just right for all the hot guys that'll be at the club tonight. Edyn takes the slaves head and really shoves it in there. It's got to be clean. And he's got to suck on the thong, too. Can't have a clean behind with dirty panties. Edyn really admires herself in the mirror. She's going to totally command the club with her makeup so on po.

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 582.9 MB

Download Slave Cleans Ass after A Trip To The Bathroom

HD Femdom Sex Videos Turning Boys Into Robots

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Chastity, Mind Control, Brain Washing, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Slave Training, High Heels

Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Turning Boys Into Robots

Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity

Kat Dior has already fucked her sissy, Lance Hart s brains out while locked in chastity twice. Now she is sitting on his face in a high cut leotard and pantyhose. She makes him smell the pussy he ll never get and teases his pathetic locked up dick. Then she puts her giant black strap on cock back on and rails him again.

Download Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity

Cruel Caning - Anna Elite - Full HD 1080p

Filmed in my private chambers with a regular and devoted filming slave, this caning clip will leave you feeling cold and considering my control. I wonder if you could handle the merciless beating I administer to the masochist across my bench. This is no punishment for this slave, as he thoroughly enjoys receiving harsh beatings as part of his submission. Indeed, I do not strap him down as I know that way he is able to take more pain for me and create a more brutal clip for my fans. For this particular thrashing, I chose a selection of my crook handled reformatory cane and a straight handled senior dragon cane. The harshest from my collection, I wanted to ensure a splendid sample of my sadism caught on camera. An elegant outfit was perfect for this cruel and calculated caning; caning in extreme stilettos is certainly a skill! Focusing on the pain and the precision of my strokes, I deliver a no-count callous caning to my willing submissive.

Duration: 5:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13621kbps

File size: 541.5 MB

Download Cruel Caning - Anna Elite - Full HD 1080p

HD Femdom Sex Videos Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Studio: YoungGoddessKim
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Anal Play, Toys, Anal Fingering

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a . it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Katie Kush - Slave Tongue Trials

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Katie Kush wants to see just how useful her slave's tongue can be. Is he worth keeping around for his oral skills? His cock is locked in chastity so his mouth is the only part of his body that is going to be used for pleasure.

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 857.4 MB

Download Katie Kush - Slave Tongue Trials

Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven have slave Bart right where they want him. He is saran-wrapped to the Cbt chair as the girls punch him, poke him and tell him that he has to do everything they say in order to get milked. He agrees and is stroked by Raven while Isobel slaps him around, chokes him, and teases him with Raven's gorgeous breasts. Slave Bart thinks he is in for a real treat as he cums all over until Isobel punches him repeatedly in his nuts and ruins his orgasm. (She punches him So Hard, that when the camera cut out, slave Bart actually had fainted. You can actually see him about to completely pass out, face sweating, blinking his eyes unable to see).The girls laugh about his demise afterwards.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20496kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Little Sissy Slut Gets Humiliated

Dixie has found out your little secret, that you are a sissy slut who likes to dress up in girls clothes and get fucked. She's tied you up and invited everyone to come in so she can expose you and they can all fuck you, just how you like it.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 913.9 MB

Download Little Sissy Slut Gets Humiliated

Diana Grace - Boot Groveling Bitch

Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings

If there is one thing a slave should be trained to do it's polishing a Mistress's boots with his tongue. No matter how dirty or clean a Mistress's boots are the slave should jump at the chance to spit polish them. Mistress Diana has a pair of dirty leather boots ready for her dirty boy to spit-shine back to life. Just the act of licking her leather boots starts to make his chastity swell more than ever before. She has found his new place in life as nothing but a boot groveling bitch who will be teased and denied in chastity for years to come. Being a doormat is exactly where this bitch belongs and exactly where he will be kept.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 935.5 MB

Download Diana Grace - Boot Groveling Bitch

Slave Cleans Ass after A Trip To The Bathroom

Cast: Edyn Blair
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Human Toilet, Pe

Edyn finishes in the bathroom. She enters the bedroom and starts to put on her lip gloss. A slave's gotta do what a slave's gotta do. It's been preprogrammed to crawl to Edyn and lick her clean after every flush. Like a Pavlovian subject, it hears a sound and knows it's meaning. Flush means lick. This slave hates this part of its job. It tries to avoid the dirty work by kissing Edyn's plump butt cheeks. She gets stern with the slave, "Clean it," she says. The slave gets to work. He's still licking too gingerly, though. It's his job to really get in there. No Princess wants to leave the house without a clean bottom. Edyn focuses on getting her lip gloss just right for all the hot guys that'll be at the club tonight. Edyn takes the slaves head and really shoves it in there. It's got to be clean. And he's got to suck on the thong, too. Can't have a clean behind with dirty panties. Edyn really admires herself in the mirror. She's going to totally command the club with her makeup so on po.

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 582.9 MB

Download Slave Cleans Ass after A Trip To The Bathroom

Young Goddess Kim

Cast: Young Goddess Kim
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, Human Furniture, Spit Fetish, Shoe Worship, High Heels

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a drink. it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the drink holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

Download Young Goddess Kim

Whip Slave Nasty

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Princess Beverly, Princess Carmela, Princess Bella
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Whipping, Extreme Domination, High Heels

This slave was to worship Bella and Carmela's feet, but he ended up stinking really, really bad. So instead of getting feet we decided to whip his smelly ass. A slave that doesn't shower doesn't get rewards like he gets the sh*t beat out of him. The smelly pig is squirming and rolling around trying to get away from the whips, but we are and won't stop until he learns to clean himself before coming to serve our perfection. You are dirt to us, but that doesn't mean we want to smell you.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9675kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 923.3 MB

Download Whip Slave Nasty