Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Chastity, Ass Licking, Rimming
Video language: English

Katie Kush is a nasty dominatrix and holds nothing back from her slaves! She has no shame and pisses right in front of slave draven. Clad in sexy latex and sheer stockings, he can't help but stare. He knows what's next! You see, draven is a toilet slave. He spends his days (and nights!) chained to his Mistress' bathroom. Can you imagine what he sees coming in and out of her dungeon? Today is a good day. His skills are put to use on Mistress's pussy and her ass. His face is ridden. His tongue is given a work out. He is smothered and covered as she uses him for her own satisfaction. She cums all over his face and he's left, chained in one spot, ready for his next opportunity to serve.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 833.2 MB

Download Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy

Femdom humiliation

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The humiliation of this slave goes on to a whole new level when his blond Mistress turns him into. A human tampon remover! Watch her sit over him, trample his hurting cock with her heels - and make him pull the tampon out of her pussy with his mouth!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:50
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3650kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 189.0 MB

Download Femdom humiliation

Miss Velour - Caged Dolls

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

This is a mind-blowing video features Miss Velour and her two submissive rubber dolls. Velour secures the dolls in a steel cage, facing each other, and then applies CBT to both while they watch each other suffer through their gas-mask lenses. Moaning and yelping is heard while Velour just laughs and cranks up the torment. These dolls aren't going anywhere as their bondage is very secure and quite inescapable.

Duration: 14:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 436.5 MB

Download Miss Velour - Caged Dolls

Mae Ling - Cock-Whore Lessons

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Miss Mae Ling's slave has a very tight ass and needs to learn how to be a proper cock-whore for his Mistress. She makes her slut lube up her cock with his spit as she slides it in and out of his throat. When her cock is extra sloppy from fucking his mouth she takes it out and mercilessly pounds his tight hole. Her sissy boy just wants to please his Mistress's dick and takes every inch no matter how rough and hard she gets. Miss Mae doesn't hold back as she makes sure her slut's holes are loosened up and ready for the next size up!

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 840.8 MB

Download Mae Ling - Cock-Whore Lessons

Yulia

Cast: Yulia
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Chastity

She claims she will use his mouth for her pleasure and his cock for her own entertainment. She kicks his chastity device with her sexy boots and laughs when she remembers how many weeks he spent there ...

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16774kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Yulia

Her Choice

This is a hot video featuring London's popular and knowledgeable Mistress Miranda and her rubberized gimp. After cleaning Miranda's spiked heel boots with his tongue, Miranda's rubber gimp is zipped into a latex sleepsack, gas-mask hood, and then strapped down to a table. Once he is completely secured, his electrified butt plug is connected to an Erostek e-stim box, along with wires from the bands around his cock. Miranda adjusts the knobs of the e-stim box to peak his stimulation every few seconds which makes the rubber gimp rise and moan at regular intervals. This scene is pretty hot! In addition, the layers of rubber and the gas-mask hood with black-out eye ports are pretty hot too! It's a great combination of gear. I wish I could be in his helpless position for a few hours myself. This gimp is in rubber heaven while under the control of Mistress Miranda. If you would like to book a session with Miranda in London, check out her website TheBondageMistress. She's the only mistress we.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 454.2 MB

Download Her Choice

Pussy Piggy

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Chastity, Ass Licking, Rimming

Katie Kush is a nasty dominatrix and holds nothing back from her slaves! She has no shame and pisses right in front of slave draven. Clad in sexy latex and sheer stockings, he can't help but stare. He knows what's next! You see, draven is a toilet slave. He spends his days (and nights!) chained to his Mistress' bathroom. Can you imagine what he sees coming in and out of her dungeon? Today is a good day. His skills are put to use on Mistress's pussy and her ass. His face is ridden. His tongue is given a work out. He is smothered and covered as she uses him for her own satisfaction. She cums all over his face and he's left, chained in one spot, ready for his next opportunity to serve.

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 833.2 MB

Download Pussy Piggy

Larissa

Cast: Larissa

She claims she will use his mouth for her pleasure and his cock for her own entertainment. She kicks his chastity device with her sexy boots and laughs when she remembers how many weeks he spent there ...

Duration: 6:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17687kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 789.0 MB

Download Larissa

Tug O'War

This is a really great video featuring Elise Graves, Tony Orlando and Mercy West. All three of these people are fantastic, but the real highlight of this video is the heavy wire cable that Elise uses to secure Tony to the floor. Yep! What an idea! The cable is coated with plastic so it is somewhat gentle on the skin, and Elise uses it to secure Tony's hands, feet, neck and balls! Tony is not going anywhere. Using a large crimp tool, Elise adjusts the wire rope to fit around Tony's body parts, and then crimps the fasteners around the cable locking it in place. This is serious bondage at it's best.

Duration: 15:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 472.1 MB

Download Tug O'War

Mistress Damazonia

Cast: Mistress Damazonia

Nurse Damazonia loves working night shifts. She notices one of her favourite patient is in need of a special rectal treatment today so she waits until the clinic is quiet at night and everyone is in their room to visit him for a very thorough prostate exam. She wears her strap on and gives him the best anal care he could possibly wish for. Nurse Damazonia knows what she's doing with a cock and her ass is the perfect sexy tool to push it deep.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19532kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mistress Damazonia

Amber and Lexi Chase - Fluffy finds a new princess

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Amber shows Lexi a beta from the stockroom. He's the last one. His name is Fluffy. Lexi gazes at Fluffy disapprovingly. She did want to get a beta today, but Fluffy is not exactly what she had in mind. Still, he's the last one, so he's the only option for Lexi if she wants a beta right now. Lexi asks Amber what Fluffy's good for. Amber tells Lexi that he's already in chastity and used to being beaten. He also is good for tributes. Lexi takes a look at his teeth and tests out a face slap. He barely flinches from the slap. A good sign.

Duration: 7:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29605kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Amber and Lexi Chase - Fluffy finds a new princess

Young Goddess Kim Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a drink. it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the drink holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

Download Young Goddess Kim Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Ashley Edmonds

Cast: Ashley Edmonds

His blue balls hurt. By this point, she had trained him well to crave a huge cock in his ass. She fucks him in the ass hard, four times in total.

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 895.5 MB

Download Ashley Edmonds

Crazy babe gone wild

Sadism session for the gorgeous blondie as she is punishing her man covered in leathers. Enjoy the brutal pleasuring for the crazy dude as he is screaming in pain and pleasure simultaneously as he gets orgasmic.

Duration: 9:20
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3617kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 256.3 MB

Download Crazy babe gone wild

Hanging Around

This update includes 2 videos. The first video features Elise Graves and her rubber friend 'J' during a visit to Mad Max from Maxcita in Canada. A group of us went on a road trip from San Francisco to Vancouver Island in Canada, and stayed with Max for a week. For those who have not heard of Max, he makes the best straitjackets and sleepsacks on the market. Check out his website at Maxcita.

Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 437.3 MB

Download Hanging Around

Perfect threesome in action

Gorgeous lesbian chicks are getting in a hardcore action in an amazing jacuzzi session with a lucky dude being just too happy. Enjoy the perfect pleasures being provided for the crazy chicks going totally wild.

Duration: 8:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3750kbps

File size: 246.9 MB

Download Perfect threesome in action

Daynia - Mega sperm explosion!

Studio: mydirtyhobby
Cast: Daynia
Genres: Domination, Big Boobs, Bondage, Fetish, Latex, Leather Items, Masturbation, Cum

The dedicated bootlik was used as a perverted fucking object: clicking, swallowing urine, masturbating after instruction and fucking vaginally and anally at my command, until a mega explosion of cum! I shamelessly took advantage of the situation and made him a little submissive submissive bastard. He had to do whatever I wanted, I commanded him and treated him like my personal perverted sex object. He had to jerk off and lick my boots, as I wanted to swallow my huge cunt, without any "ifs" and "buts", just open your mouth and dive into the urine. Of course I wanted my pleasure and he was allowed to fuck my instructions to instructions until I let him inject! Should I also use you?

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2484kbps

File size: 288.3 MB

Download Daynia - Mega sperm explosion!

Rocky Emerson

Cast: Rocky Emerson

Nothing turns me on more than being attached to a nice muscular ass. He takes a pose with cancer and opens his ass for the Mistress. You know that you are my sub beauty, my favorite pet. I can bind you as much as I want, and you just beg me to give me more dick!

Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 925.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson

HD Femdom Sex Videos Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Face Sitting, Ass , Humiliation, Big Ass, Brat Girls

Are you weak for my boots? Don't you love the shiny leather as they wrap around my legs? I bet you'd do anything for these boots. You're my little boot bitch after all. You're already so hard at the sight of my boots. Let's play a game with that hard cock of yours. You're going to grab yourself a fleshlight and you're going to fuck it while watching me in my shiny leather boots. These boots are the only things that get you off anyway. Could you even cum in a real woman?

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 550.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Fleshlight Boot Fuck