Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Goddess Alexandra Snow

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: FemDom, Brunette, POV, Shoe, Boot, fleshlight
Video language: English

Are you weak for my boots? Don't you love the shiny leather as they wrap around my legs? I bet you'd do anything for these boots. You're my little boot bitch after all. You're already so hard at the sight of my boots. Let's play a game with that hard cock of yours. You're going to grab yourself a fleshlight and you're going to fuck it while watching me in my shiny leather boots. These boots are the only things that get you off anyway. Could you even cum in a real woman?

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 550.2 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow

Her Size Queen

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage, Hooded

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock. He will no longer know the life he once had as a man as now his only goal will be to service and pleasure dick after dick for his Mistress.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Her Size Queen

Painful trampling

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The femdom treatment that this humble daddy is going to get in this scene is going to hurt like hell. The transition from barefoot trampling to trampling in high heels is going to make him bawl like a baby and beg for mercy - and get none, of course.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:46
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3621kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 185.8 MB

Download Painful trampling

Macy Meadows - Princess Fucks Best

Cast: Macy Meadows
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Princess Macy Meadows ravages her slave's ass with her big, strap-on cock making sure he knows his place as a bottom bitch. She is getting his holes stretched and ready for all her girlfriends to come over and gangbang his ass. Princess Macy doesn't want her slut to disappoint the ladies so makes sure his fuck-hole can handle every last inch she rams in him.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Macy Meadows - Princess Fucks Best

Anal invasion at the hospital - Mistress Damazonia

Cast: Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Female Domination, FemDom, Strapon, Big Strapon, Brunette, High Heels, Nurse Play, Prostate Massage

Nurse Damazonia loves working night shifts. She notices one of her favourite patient is in need of a special rectal treatment today so she waits until the clinic is quiet at night and everyone is in their room to visit him for a very thorough prostate exam. She wears her strap on and gives him the best anal care he could possibly wish for. Nurse Damazonia knows what she's doing with a cock and her ass is the perfect sexy tool to push it deep.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19532kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Anal invasion at the hospital - Mistress Damazonia

Edyn Blair - Slave Cleans Ass after A Trip To The Bathroom

Edyn finishes in the bathroom. She enters the bedroom and starts to put on her lip gloss. A slave's gotta do what a slave's gotta do. It's been preprogrammed to crawl to Edyn and lick her clean after every flush. Like a Pavlovian subject, it hears a sound and knows it's meaning. Flush means lick.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 582.9 MB

Download Edyn Blair - Slave Cleans Ass after A Trip To The Bathroom

Mistress Damazonia Anal invasion at the hospital

Nurse Damazonia loves working night shifts. She notices one of her favourite patient is in need of a special rectal treatment today so she waits until the clinic is quiet at night and everyone is in their room to visit him for a very thorough prostate exam. She wears her strap on and gives him the best anal care he could possibly wish for. Nurse Damazonia knows what she's doing with a cock and her ass is the perfect sexy tool to push it deep.

Download Mistress Damazonia Anal invasion at the hospital

Princess Fucks Best - Macy Meadows

Cast: Macy Meadows
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Princess Macy Meadows ravages her slave's ass with her big, strap-on cock making sure he knows his place as a bottom bitch. She is getting his holes stretched and ready for all her girlfriends to come over and gangbang his ass. Princess Macy doesn't want her slut to disappoint the ladies so makes sure his fuck-hole can handle every last inch she rams in him.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Princess Fucks Best - Macy Meadows

Annoying

Cast: Goddess Nikki (Goddess Nicki)
Genres: FemDom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Feet, TOE, Footjob, POV, Mistress, Slave

If you got here it's because something burns inside of you. You know this world and its rules. You know how it works.

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 343.3 MB

Download Annoying

Her Size Queen -Emily Willis

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage, Hooded

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock. He will no longer know the life he once had as a man as now his only goal will be to service and pleasure dick after dick for his Mistress.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Her Size Queen -Emily Willis

Anal invasion At The Hospital - Mistress Damazonia - Full HD 1080p

Download Anal invasion At The Hospital - Mistress Damazonia - Full HD 1080p

Blondie rimming ass

The oral skills of this blondie will pass a whole new type of quality check tonight - what she's got right in front of her is a horny man whore standing on all fours with his ass cheeks wide open. Watch her grab his nuts and rim his anus in this vid!

Duration: 8:01
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3586kbps

File size: 218.1 MB

Download Blondie rimming ass

Anal invasion at the hospital

Cast: Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Female Domination, FemDom, Strapon,

Download Anal invasion at the hospital

Suspended boy toy

Suspension rocks! Now that these two rude Mistresses have got their slave hanging from the ceiling upside down, totally unable to protect himself from the scorching whip, they can really take his pain up to a whole new level. Watch them torture him!

Duration: 6:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3655kbps

File size: 183.5 MB

Download Suspended boy toy

Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Chastity, Ass Licking, Rimmin

Katie Kush is a nasty dominatrix and holds nothing back from her slaves! She has no shame and pisses right in front of slave draven. Clad in sexy latex and sheer stockings, he can't help but stare. He knows what's next! You see, draven is a toilet slave. He spends his days (and nights!) chained to his Mistress' bathroom. Can you imagine what he sees coming in and out of her dungeon? Today is a good day. His skills are put to use on Mistress's pussy and her ass. His face is ridden. His tongue is given a work out. He is smothered and covered as she uses him for her own satisfaction. She cums all over his face and he's left, chained in one spot, ready for his next opportunity to serve.

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 833.2 MB

Download Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy

Fuck Suit Test

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

This is a strange little video we shot way back at the beginning of this website, way before we knew anything about shooting videos. It features Amanda Wildefyre, SubMissAnn, Tim and Dalton, and two of Amanda's leather FuckSuits. Amanda had brought a selection of garage door springs, along with the FuckSuits and a pair of suspension harnesses. Amanda got the garage door spring idea from JG-Leathers, and in this video she was able to use the springs to create a hilarious dual-suspension scene with Tim and SubMissAnn.

Duration: 15:15
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1473kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 170.1 MB

Download Fuck Suit Test

Boot Sniffing Professor

Cast: Goddess Nikki (Goddess Nicki)
Genres: FemDom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Feet, TOE, Footjob, POV, Mistress, Slave

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 327.5 MB

Download Boot Sniffing Professor

Princess Beverly & Princess Bella - His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

Cast: Princess Beverly & Princess Bella
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Pain, Ballbusting, High Heels

So this slaves wife caught him watching our videos so she sent him here to Mean Girl Manor to get a taste of the pain that he has been jerking off to. The wife wrote us an email and really wanted us to kick is balls in so hard that he would basically be castrated!
We cuffed his hands and put the leg spreader bar on him to make sure he got hard kicks. He sounds like such a loser each time his nuts get kicked! Ohhh, No, haha! Its too bad the red stuff started flowing from his cock and balls at the end, Lol! But thats what he signed up for!

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Princess Beverly & Princess Bella - His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us