Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Hard Degradation ForThis Sperm Dumpster - Full HD 1080p

This time me and Mistress Mavka humiliated my slave as a sperm dumpster. After a swingers party, we took used condoms to feed this slave. We covered all his face and mouth with the cum, he had to lick and eat it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7870kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 845.2 MB

Download Hard Degradation ForThis Sperm Dumpster - Full HD 1080p

Goddess Alexandra Snow Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Video language: English

Are you weak for my boots? Don't you love the shiny leather as they wrap around my legs? I bet you'd do anything for these boots. You're my little boot bitch after all. You're already so hard at the sight of my boots. Let's play a game with that hard cock of yours. You're going to grab yourself a fleshlight and you're going to fuck it while watching me in my shiny leather boots. These boots are the only things that get you off anyway. Could you even cum in a real woman?

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 550.2 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cuckolding

No! Of course, you won't be going out on a date with me tonight slave! But what you can have is all the creampied leftovers from last night's gang bang that you could only hear while locked in the closet. You are not here to pleasure me but you are here to clean up the sticky icky mess after every time I get fucked. You are such a lucky slave to even have the chance to get this close to my pussy. Licking up all that creampie is what you are best at and what you will be kept for. Wow! I can see you like it as your cock is actually getting hard from just the thought of cleaning up all that cum. What will happen when you start licking up that mess slut? Let's find out! Start licking and start stroking cuck...I didn't say stop! xxx - Mistress Emily Willis

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers

Emily Willis - Her Size Queen

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage, Hooded

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock. He will no longer know the life he once had as a man as now his only goal will be to service and pleasure dick after dick for his Mistress.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Emily Willis - Her Size Queen

Two dommes for slave

Studio: Oliva
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom

Passed into two dommes' fullest disposal, this masked and leather-clad sub is going to live through sheer hell of pain and humiliation tonight. See him with his nipples clamped and with his limpie locked in a leather cock ring. Pathetic, ain't he?

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3731kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 195.7 MB

Download Two dommes for slave

Kat Dior - Slave Teased In Chastity

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Stockings, Chastity, Tease and Denial

Slave draven is so vain. He's dancing in the mirror and staring at his own cock. Topless dominatrix Mistress Kat Dior discovers him primping and preening in the mirror and decides to give him a reality check. His dick belongs to HER and she is going to lock it up. He doesn't deserve pussy! She gets so turned on seeing him all locked up and decides to tease her slave with her perfect feet, pussy, tits and ass while his cock cage gets tighter and tighter.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9839kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

Download Kat Dior - Slave Teased In Chastity

Mutt Trained For Ballbusting Clips For Further Exploitation

Cast: Princess Amber, Nika
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbustin

Amber shows off to Nika how she ballbusts her slave. Nika makes her slave, mutt, watch. Mutt is terrified. He does not want his Princess to ballbust him like Amber does her slave. Amber kicks her slave in the balls very hard. Mutt does not want to be kicked like that! Amber warns Nika that after finishing a ballbusting the chastity needs to go back on right away before the swelling sets in. It's really hard to get the chastity back on once the balls are totally swollen. Nika really appreciates Amber's pointers. She hopes to be earning extra income with ballbusting videos soon like Amber does with her slave. After ballbusting Amber's slave, Nika is ready to watch her kick mutt. Mutt hates his first ballbusting! Nika laughs hysterically while Mutt rolls around in agony. Mutt begs Nika to tell Amber to stop. Nika cares too much about the money. She needs Mutt to be trained so that he can be ballbusted for hours and earn as much passive income for her as possible. Nika's hobby is shoppin.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9150kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mutt Trained For Ballbusting Clips For Further Exploitation

Massive cock

Cast: Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga)
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Bid Dildo, Tattoo, Anal, CBT, Smoking, Leathe

Mistress Anette is sitting on her throne, fixing her massive strapon. Then she grabs her slave from behind and while finishing her cigarette, she tries to make the gigantic cock disappear in his ass. She's got little succes, only the tip goes in and the slave is already trembling, screaming.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9641kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 693.5 MB

Download Massive cock

Fully Nude Facesitting and Worship

Genres: Face Sitting, Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Orgasm, Cunnilingus, Emotional Sadism, Ass , Ass Licking, Cuckolding, Bikini Domination

Izzy makes her chastity slave crawl into the bedroom. She wants to sit on his face and make him lick her to an orgasm. Princess Izzy loves using the chastity slave s tongue. Fully nude, she straddles and rides his face. Izzy makes her slave lick her pussy and ass. After she cums on his face he must clean her. She can use his mouth whenever she wants for as many orgasms as she wants while he is kept in chastity and denial.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19689kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Fully Nude Facesitting and Worship

June Fontaine, Kyera Kin

Cast: June Fontaine, Kyera Kin
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Booty, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hand Job

When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 830.3 MB

Download June Fontaine, Kyera Kin

Sadistic Strap on

Goddess Brianna and Kendra James have slave bound in an utter helpless position. His balls are locked behind is ass. His arms are restrained in a binder and secured over his head. His mouth is held open with a dental gag. The ladies stroke their strap on cocks and size the bitch up. The get a rush of excitement just seeing the bitch in such a vulnerable position. Then they start fucking the slut's ass and mouth. Brianna and Kendra tag team the bitch, taking turns with each of his holes. After a brutal round of fucking the slut is let down from the bondage device. But the ladies are far from finished with him. The bend his legs over his head and pile drive him, bitch fucking him as he fights back tears.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 294.2 MB

Download Sadistic Strap on

Two Girls Sit Full Weight On A Loser While Watching TV

Cast: Natalya, Mariah
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Female Domination, Ignore, Ass , Human Furnitur

Mariah and Natalya both sit full weight on a loser while watching TV. The Loser has to lay on the floor and be the girls' furniture. They take photos of themselves using the loser as their human couch. The loser can't breathe, beneath their big asses, but the girls don't care. They take turns the loser's face underneath their butts. Eventually, the girls go get dressed to go out to dinner. They leave the loser on the floor, gasping for air.

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9718kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 946.6 MB

Download Two Girls Sit Full Weight On A Loser While Watching TV

Macy Meadows - Princess Fucks Best

Cast: Macy Meadows
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stocking

Princess Macy Meadows ravages her slave's ass with her big, strap-on cock making sure he knows his place as a bottom bitch. She is getting his holes stretched and ready for all her girlfriends to come over and gangbang his ass. Princess Macy doesn't want her slut to disappoint the ladies so makes sure his fuck-hole can handle every last inch she rams in him.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Macy Meadows - Princess Fucks Best

You Need To Be Locked In Chastity Before You Worship Our Feet

Cast: ChiChi, Chloe
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Chastity, Boots, Foot Fetish, Brat Girls, PO

We've seen you staring at our winter boots. We know you're wondering what's inside, you foot pervert. We'll show you our perfect feet. But first, we're going to lock you up tight in a chastity device. You want the privilege of seeing, smelling, and even worshipping our perfect feet, right? Well, we want you locked up and we want to hold the key. Once your little penis is securely locked in chastity, we'll let you smell the inside of our leather boots. Inhale our stinky socks. We'll tell you just how we love to have our feet worshipped. This is about you pleasuring us and doing what we want. Once we've seduced you into a chastity device with our beautiful feet, we are never letting you back out. You're ours now.

Duration: 9:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10139kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

Download You Need To Be Locked In Chastity Before You Worship Our Feet

Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door

Cast: Ashley Edmonds
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Anal Play, Toys, Anal Fingering

Nothing turns me on more than pegging a nice muscular ass. Draven assumes doggy position and opens his ass for Mistress. You know you are my bottom bitch, my favorite pet. I can peg you as hard as I want And you just beg me for more Cock!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps

File size: 895.5 MB

Download Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door

Puppet Masters

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Femdom, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Mask

Lexi Sindel, Carmen Rivera, and Domina Dahlia turn their slave's inside out as they go elbow deep into their slutty fuck-holes and transform them into their personal hand puppets.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Puppet Masters

Teases Danni After Wallet Gang Bang At Mall

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Mia
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Brat Girls, Financial Domination, Chastity

Poor Danni. Locked in chastity, he has to worship Princess Mia while she taunts him over the wallet gang bang he just went through. Mia and her sister took Danni to the ball and really worked him over. Mia makes Danni worship her feet and she humiliates him for being a helpless pay pig puppet for her and her sister. "We really got you good didn't we!" Danni is going to be bankrupt!

Duration: 7:26
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 550.3 MB

Download Teases Danni After Wallet Gang Bang At Mall

Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers

Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cuckolding

No! Of course, you won't be going out on a date with me tonight slave! But what you can have is all the creampied leftovers from last night's gang bang that you could only hear while locked in the closet. You are not here to pleasure me but you are here to clean up the sticky icky mess after every time I get fucked. You are such a lucky slave to even have the chance to get this close to my pussy. Licking up all that creampie is what you are best at and what you will be kept for. Wow! I can see you like it as your cock is actually getting hard from just the thought of cleaning up all that cum. What will happen when you start licking up that mess slut? Let's find out! Start licking and start stroking cuck...I didn't say stop! xxx - Mistress Emily Willis

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers

Turning Boys Into Robots

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Chastity, Mind Control, Brain Washing, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Slave Training, High Heel

Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download Turning Boys Into Robots

Annoying Uncle

Cast: Goddess Nikki (Goddess Nicki)
Genres: FemDom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Feet, TOE, Footjob, POV, Mistress, Slave

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 343.3 MB

Download Annoying Uncle