Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Russian Mistress Likes Dominate Part 1

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Let's start to get acquainted with the work of Russian women who love to dominate. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 146.8 MB

Download Russian Mistress Likes Dominate Part 1

Give Our Bikini Bodies Five Worship Edges

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Kendall, ChiChi
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Oil, POV, Bikini, Ass Fetish, JOI
Video language: English

We're letting you out of chastity, loser, because we want five worship edges. Show us how great we look in our bikinis. We want you to lose your mind as we oil each other's asses right in front of you. But remember, just edging! When we say, 'hands off,' we mean it. You can't cum! You're not going to like what happens, once you're finished edging. But we're going to do it anyway.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10140kbps
Audio: 273kbps

File size: 881.3 MB

Download Give Our Bikini Bodies Five Worship Edges

Alexandra Snow

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Chastity, Mind Control, Brain Washing, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Slave Training, High Heels

Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download Alexandra Snow

Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Face Sitting, Ass , Humiliation, Big Ass, Brat Girl

Becky has the best ass. She loves sitting on her slave's faces. Becky sits on a slave's face and bounces. Her butt looks perfect. Then, Becky takes off her pants. She sits on the slave's face in just a thong. Becky looks amazing riding the slave's face in just her thong. Becky's big boobs bounce up and down. The slave must endure her bouncing and her full weight. Becky is absolutely amazing!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12315kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

Download Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kat
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Leg Humping, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels

Kat wants her old simp to oil her perfect young body. The simp adores her incredible ass. Its chastity starts to feel tight. Kat loves being worshipped and adored for her beauty. She humiliates the old man and reminds it that it is unloved. It exists to be used by the beautiful young girl. Kat decides that it will be funny to let her beta out of chastity. She wants to see the desperate fool try to fuck her legs. The old fool is so brainless. It humps and humps. When Kat is finished amusing herself with the fool, she locks it back up.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11218kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 998.6 MB

Download Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Pegging on Drift Mountain

Siouxsie Q and Michael Vegas take a little road trip into the mountains to check out the race cars drifting through the mountain pass. Fighting the bugs and watching the races Siouxsie and michael partake in some hot strapon action on Drift Mountain.

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2727kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 330.8 MB

Download Pegging on Drift Mountain

Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga) Massive cock

Mistress Anette is sitting on her throne, fixing her massive strapon. Then she grabs her slave from behind and while finishing her cigarette, she tries to make the gigantic cock disappear in his ass. She's got little succes, only the tip goes in and the slave is already trembling, screaming.
Features: strapon, big strap-on, ass fucking, dildo fucking, smoking, female domination

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9641kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 693.5 MB

Download Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga) Massive cock

Two Girls Sit Full Weight On A Loser While Watching TV

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Natalya, Mariah
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Female Domination, Ignore, Ass Smothering, Human Furniture

Mariah and Natalya both sit full weight on a loser while watching TV. The Loser has to lay on the floor and be the girls' furniture. They take photos of themselves using the loser as their human couch. The loser can't breathe, smothered beneath their big asses, but the girls don't care. They take turns smothering the loser's face underneath their butts. Eventually, the girls go get dressed to go out to dinner. They leave the loser on the floor, gasping for air.

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9718kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 946.6 MB

Download Two Girls Sit Full Weight On A Loser While Watching TV

Damazonia - Amazon Fuck Meat

Cast: Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage, Suspension

Mistress Damazonia doesn't want her fuck-hole to run away from her giant dick so she strings him up like a piece of meat. Now he must embrace every inch of her big, fat cock with no chance of being able to escape the dick. Damazonia turns him into nothing but hole to destroy as she mercilessly stretches out his ass until she is pleased with her sluts progress. Her goal of breaking him down and transforming her puny slave until a gaping fuck-slut is almost complete.

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9824kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Damazonia - Amazon Fuck Meat

Fast Furious Ruined

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Mind Control, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm, Tease & Denial, Chastit

Alright, simpletons. I've got an incredibly easy task for you today. I know you've seen the preview for this clip, so your cock is already rock hard. Which stands to reason that there's no more blood left in your brain. Poor stupid slut. Let's get real basic for you. You're going to jerk for me. You're...

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8617kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 435.0 MB

Download Fast Furious Ruined

Macy Cartel

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Ass Licking, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy has had an enjoyable shopping trip with her generous friend, Marcello. She has had a great day of being spoiled. After so much walking around the mall Macy wants her feet massaged. Marcello happily obliges. He is such a good friend and happy to do whatever Macy wants. Macy tells Marcello a secret. A guy once sucked on her toes and she liked it. Marcello thinks that licking and sucking a foot is a little weird, but he is willing to try it to make his friend happy. Soon Marcello is fully worshipping Macy's feet and Macy is getting everything she wants. Marcello thinks that things are going well and asks Macy if maybe he can take her out to dinner some night. Macy doesn't really want to have dinner but would like him to take her shopping again sometime. Macy moves her independently wealthy friend's mouth from her feet to her pussy. Marcello keeps licking. While he worships her pussy Macy suggests to Marcello that he start giving her a weekly allowance for spending. Marcello is a li.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 934.7 MB

Download Macy Cartel

Her Size Queen

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage, Hooded

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock. He will no longer know the life he once had as a man as now his only goal will be to service and pleasure dick after dick for his Mistress.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Her Size Queen

Learn Your Lesson

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, CBT, Blonde, BDSM, Ball Abuse, Slave Training, Pain, Ballbusting

Mistress Tatjana knows that a worthless slave only needs some training to become a good one. To prove this theory, she treats the slave pretty roughly to make him learn his lesson. Mistress Tatjana first crushes his balls with strong kicks, then proceeds to dragging and pulling on him.
The slave tries his best to endure it all, but ends up collapsing on the floor. Mistress Tatjana still keeps screaming at him, and even makes him kiss her boots.

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13439kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 904.8 MB

Download Learn Your Lesson

Sells A Cocksucker Online

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lola
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Dildo Training, Slave Training, Dildo Sucking, Spit

Lola's trying to unload an unwanted slave online for a profit. She's made a little video displaying its cock sucking abilities in hopes of making a sale. If anyone at home is interested in the cock sucking abilities of this faggot, drop Lola a line. No gender preference, it's been well trained to suck any cock it has been instructed to. The slave's penis is very small, and that's where it all started. Sometimes, you can't help what nature deals you, but a good slave can always improve its skills to make up some for its shortcomings. This slave's little penis is useless, but it can do its best to pleasure the superior cocks of others.

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 919.1 MB

Download Sells A Cocksucker Online

Maya Kendrick - Slave to Cock

Cast: Maya Kendrick
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Maya keeps her slave's cock locked up for one reason alone...it's useless! His asshole is the only thing that is needed for her amusement as she whips out her big, fat cock and slides it deep in his hole. Mistress Maya's goal is to finally make her slave gape today from fully stretching his ass out. She doesn't care how much he balls up into the fetal position as she will keep fucking him senseless until he is a gaping slut for her dick.

Duration: 15:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Maya Kendrick - Slave to Cock

Mistress Tatjana - Extreme-Pain Caning Punishment

Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Pain

Mistress Tatjana's day wasn't the best until now, she came here to her slave to show her superiority with a cane. She wants the best for him so it's only happening to make him a better man. Her cane dances on his body, elegantly, but , she wants to make sure he learns something from their session.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 521.0 MB

Download Mistress Tatjana - Extreme-Pain Caning Punishment

Sissy Spitroast part 1

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy, Mistress Bonnie Brown
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Sissy Slut, Pegging

This touchy feely little slut better be ready as Mistress Serena and Bonnie Brown set to giving her a lesson in manners! Bonnie gagging the slut on her strap-on as Serena sets to ripping apart sluts ass with a good hard fucking! The dirty little whore is kept busy, all holes filled as she is brought to the brink of tears! Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy has her sissy slave on all four on a fuck bench, she fingers his ass and fucks him from behind with a strapon while the slave blows Bonnie Brownn's strapon

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19192kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sissy Spitroast part 1

Sofia

Cast: Sofia
Genres: All sex

The princess doesn't want her whore to disappoint the ladies, so she makes sure his hole can withstand every last inch she drives into him. She brags to her about how she smashes her slave girl.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

Download Sofia

Mistress Sarah - Do better, slave

So arousing to have the privilege of worshipping My feet and legs covered in silky pantyhose. You're so pathetic and good for nothing that not even locked in the chastity are able to fulfill My the privilege of worshipping My feet and legs properly. Freedom must be earned ... Will I decide to still keep you in My harem of subbies or will I replace you with a better slave?

Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19499kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mistress Sarah - Do better, slave

Alexandra - Humiliates Her Step

Cast: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, High Heels, Step Domination, Sissy, Chastit

Goddess Alexandra Snow is upset with her new step . After a whirlwind one week romance Alexandra married Danni's pathetic step-. Tragically Danni's step- quickly passed away leaving little Danni in the care of Alexandra. Her late husband passed before he could make the required changes to the will and remove Danni from the estate. Alexandra and her step now have to squeeze the money out of Danni themselves. Whatever. Danni's step- has insisted Danni wear a chastity tube around the house. Danni hates the tube and complains about it. Clearly the chastity tube will not be enough! He needs to learn to treat his step and her friends better. Step-Mommy Alexandra is going to feminize him and turn him into a sissy! Danni has been spending inheritance money on boy clothes. Step-Mommy will not tolerate him spending his money on boy clothes when her step could be spending it. Step-Mommy gets out some frilly panties for Danni to wear. Dannie tries to refuse to wear the sissy clothes but Step-.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 574.2 MB

Download Alexandra - Humiliates Her Step