Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Cuckold Leftovers

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cuckoldin
Video language: English

No! Of course, you won't be going out on a date with me tonight slave! But what you can have is all the creampied leftovers from last night's gang bang that you could only hear while locked in the closet. You are not here to pleasure me but you are here to clean up the sticky icky mess after every time I get fucked. You are such a lucky slave to even have the chance to get this close to my pussy. Licking up all that creampie is what you are best at and what you will be kept for. Wow! I can see you like it as your cock is actually getting hard from just the thought of cleaning up all that cum. What will happen when you start licking up that mess slut? Let's find out! Start licking and start stroking cuck...I didn't say stop! xxx - Mistress Emily Willis

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Cuckold Leftovers

Isabelle Deltore

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Isabelle Deltore
Genres: All sex

The mistress returns to their dungeon after their property has been left in chastity waiting patiently. The mistress strokes their cock before shoving it into her little mouth. Face fucking continues while the mistress tells him what a dirty little whore he is, making him beg for more. The mistress warms a small tight hole with two fingers, tickling and teasing his prostate.

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9839kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Isabelle Deltore

Goddess Becky Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Becky has the best ass. She loves sitting on her slave's faces. Becky sits on a slave's face and bounces. Her butt looks perfect. Then, Becky takes off her pants. She sits on the slave's face in just a thong. Becky looks amazing riding the slave's face in just her thong. Becky's big boobs bounce up and down. The slave must endure her bouncing and her full weight. Becky is absolutely amazing!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12315kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

Download Goddess Becky Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Domme Next Door

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Anal Play, Toys, Anal Fingering

Nothing turns me on more than pegging a nice muscular ass. Draven assumes doggy position and opens his ass for Mistress. You know you are my bottom bitch, my favorite pet. I can peg you as hard as I want And you just beg me for more Cock!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 895.5 MB

Download Domme Next Door

Morgan Rain

Cast: Morgan Rain
Genres: Morgan Rain

You are locked in two cages - a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress loves to always know where you are. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big boobs on display. This goddess makes you weak and constantly desires more. You like to know that you are locked up and alert at all times.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Morgan Rain

Savannah fox bodybuilder moms s mothersuck cock

Cast: Rapture,Brandi Mae
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Flogging

Hot mom Brandie Mae had her ripped friend Rapture over for wine. The older women complain they can't find a big dick. Upon seeing how big her sons cock is Brandie can't contain herself. The sight of cock has the milfs in a frenzy! The jump on Shawn, dominating him with their strong muscles. Rapture s mothers him with her giant fake tits before pushing him to the ground. The women hold him down and put his young cock in their mouth. They also order him to eat their pussies. They s mother him under their giant bodybuilder asses. The older women can't get enough of this young stud. Brandie can't believe she is doing this to her son! But she has another glass of wine and goes right back to blowing....Enjoy this hott 2 on 1 action with lots of deep throat, big booties and braces

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:43
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7762kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 577.9 MB

Download Savannah fox bodybuilder moms s mothersuck cock

Getting slave's cum

Studio: Oliva

This rough dominant lady needs a sample of cum for her new potion and she will make her slave give it to her. What? Touching his filthy cock? No way, he will spank the monkey in front of her and she'll just wait, cold as ice. What, worm, is that all?

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 11:42
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3654kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 324.1 MB

Download Getting slave's cum

Ruined Sex Life

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Amazon, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-o

Amazon Goddess Blair Williams wants nothing more than to completely ruin her slave's sex life...and his asshole! By the time she is done transforming him into a filthy anal whore he will never be able to get off on regular sex again. His mind and ass will be completely ruined to the point of no return. Getting his ass fucked, pounded and stretched will be the the only thing on his mind for the rest of his slutty existence.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

Download Ruined Sex Life

Katie Kush - Controlling Slave Dick

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom POV, JOI, Cum Eating Instruction, Stockings

Katie Kush wants to control you using your dick. You are her cock puppet. She knows you're weak for her body and wants to watch you jerk it and is going to tell you EXACTLY how to do it to make her happy. You will milk yourself and thank her for it. You are mesmerized by her tight body and soothing voice. You are just a wanking puppet, doing exactly what she says. Your balls are so heavy. It's making her latex clad pussy wet. She gives you a cum countdown. You blow your load and clean it up. You are owned.

Duration: 8:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 646.6 MB

Download Katie Kush - Controlling Slave Dick

Lick My Ass Stepbrother

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Ass Licking

Alexa Kane manipulates her stepbrother into licking her asshole. It s a dirty trick, but their stepmother says that when she s gone Alexa is in charge! Whatever Alexa says her stepbrother has to do. It s very humiliating for Alexa s stepbrother to lick his stepsister s asshole, but he doesn t want Alexa to tell their stepmother that he was smoking in the garage, so he will have to do whatever his little stepsister says. Alexa seems to really like the way it feels to have her stepbrother tongue her asshole! She s so pleased with the way he has made her feel that she decides not to tell on him for smoking! So humiliating what a guy has to do just to get himself out of trouble!

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15239kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lick My Ass Stepbrother

Footjob from personal trainer

Cast: Lurina
Genres: Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Nylon Fetish, Foot Domination, Handjob, Footjo

Lurina start to tease him with her feet. She wear a sexy black pantyhose use her nyloned toes to tickle him. He´s a helpless victim and Lurina like this situation. She give him a footsie through his pants and put her hand inside to jerk him a little. His pants disturb and she undress them. She put her nyloned feet into his face hand give him a handjob until his dick become very hard. Now she grab with her feet to him and he get a great footjob. This is training on the next level. At the end he get his pay because she can´t see him longer in this position. He cum with a very huge cumshot over her nylon feet.

Duration: 15:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21449kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Footjob from personal trainer

Helly Hellfire - Addicted to Mistress 1080p

I have you so close to being completely wrapped around my finger and addicted to every suggestion that my intoxicating voice commands of you. With the power of my breasts and body I will officially enslave your mind and own your cock forever. The more you jerk to my voice, the closer you will be to becoming my mindlessly obsessed slave. I am going to steal every last drop of your cum and leave you drained, empty and completely mine!

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 526.5 MB

Download Helly Hellfire - Addicted to Mistress 1080p

Humiliates Her Step Son

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, High Heels, Step Son Domination, Sissy, Chastity

Goddess Alexandra Snow is upset with her new step son. After a whirlwind one week romance Alexandra married Danni s pathetic step-father. Tragically Danni s step-father quickly passed away leaving little Danni in the care of Alexandra. Her late husband passed before he could make the required changes to the will and remove Danni from the estate. Alexandra and her step daughter now have to squeeze the money out of Danni themselves. Whatever. Danni s step-sister has insisted Danni wear a chastity tube around the house. Danni hates the tube and complains about it. Clearly the chastity tube will not be enough! He needs to learn to treat his step sister and her friends better. Step-Mommy Alexandra is going to feminize him and turn him into a sissy! Danni has been spending inheritance money on boy clothes. Step-Mommy will not tolerate him spending his money on boy clothes when her step daughter could be spending it. Step-Mommy gets out some frilly panties for Danni to wear. Dannie tries to .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 574.2 MB

Download Humiliates Her Step Son

Bend Over And Take It

Studio: Lava XXX

The bathroom always inspires! The cocks are hard and the pussies are always wet there. It is a time of action when cock and cunt are together there. This time was the same, hot and raw action!

Duration: 15:36
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3726kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 440.5 MB

Download Bend Over And Take It

Extreme-Pain Caning Punishment

Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Pai

Mistress Tatjana's day wasn't the best until now, she came here to her slave to show her superiority with a cane. She wants the best for him so it's only happening to make him a better man. Her cane dances on his body, elegantly, but , she wants to make sure he learns something from their session.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 521.0 MB

Download Extreme-Pain Caning Punishment

His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Pain, Ballbusting, High Heels

So this slaves wife caught him watching our videos so she sent him here to Mean Girl Manor to get a taste of the pain that he has been jerking off to. The wife wrote us an email and really wanted us to kick is balls in so hard that he would basically be castrated, LOL!
We cuffed his hands and put the leg spreader bar on him to make sure he got hard kicks. He sounds like such a loser each time his nuts get kicked! Ohhh, OHHH No, haha! Its too bad the red stuff started flowing from his cock and balls at the end, LOL! But thats what he signed up for!

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

HD Femdom Sex Videos Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Chastity, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Feet

Amber makes little Danni worship her feet. She is so beautiful. Danni is very nervous around her. Amber gently plays with her soft blonde hair and giggles. She enjoys some red licorice candy while Danni works to please her with his mouth. Amber thinks Danni looks better with his face covered with her feet. Her feet are so pretty, and his face is so ugly. Amber looks at her phone ignoring the simp. She glances towards Danni and tells it how she wants it to lick her feet to make her feel good. Amber humiliates and makes fun of Danni. He is so dumb. Amber has to micromanage everything he does. Danni cannot think for himself or do anything right. It is clear that Amber hates him and will only keep him around to use him for whatever she can. Danni makes Amber very crabby with how stupid he is. She is going to attack his savings account in retaliation.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12805kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

Mistress Tatjana - Learn Your Lesson!

Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, CBT, Blonde, BDSM, Ball Abuse,

Mistress Tatjana knows that a worthless slave only needs some training to become a good one. To prove this theory, she treats the slave pretty roughly to make him learn his lesson. Mistress Tatjana first crushes his balls with strong kicks, then proceeds to dragging and pulling on him.
The slave tries his best to endure it all, but ends up collapsing on the floor. Mistress Tatjana still keeps screaming at him, and even makes him kiss her boots.

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13439kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 904.8 MB

Download Mistress Tatjana - Learn Your Lesson!

COVID Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Masturbation Instruction, Edging

Another slave has lost its job due to COVID. This really annoys Natalya and Riley. Slaves have a responsibility to make tributes whether or not they are employed. The girls do not care that there are a pandemic and global recession. They deserve money. The girls decide to make their jobless loser edge for them. After increasing his frustration with an edging, he will be locked back into chastity for multiple months. They scold the loser for not saving more. Once he receives his government stimulus, they will take the whole check. The girls make the loser edge to their asses. He deserves to be edged and denied. He apologizes over and over for losing his job but also complains that the situation is not fair. The girls whisper in his ears, "Beta s have to pay." Soon the beta is repeating the manta, softly. "Betas have to pay." The girls will not allow the beta to stop edging. It must edge over and over. The slave starts to beg to be locked back in chastity. It almost has an accident but .

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12657kbps
Audio: 243kbps

Download COVID Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute

Emily Willis - Her Size Queen

Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Emily Willis - Her Size Queen