Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Inna

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Inna
Genres: All sex
Video language: English

She wants a slave girl to lick her ass. You want to be as lucky as her slave in the video. You would like to lick the same ass. You are stuck at home and looking. You must give her credit for the honor of watching another slave worship what you cannot have.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16073kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Inna

In this video we lock Nawdy's slave in the back yard deck cell

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Naughty knows how to take her male submissives for a ride. Once her friend is secured in the cell he's subjected to a stream of Nawdy's golden showers, and afterwards he's required to lick some spillage from Nawdy's black boots, which he does willingly. Next, he's tied spread-eagle on a steel bondage bed where his head is sealed in a dive helmet, hooked to a SCUBA air tank, and tormented by Nawdy. This is a bizarre scene, and Nawdy is such a tease. This poor guy. Nawdy is so close - and yet so far. As we can see, he loves every minute of his helpless and submissive position, with this naughty princess in control!

Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 206.0 MB

Download In this video we lock Nawdy's slave in the back yard deck cell

Owned

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Furs, Glamour Nude, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Toples

You want to be mine, don't you? To be locked and collared, eternally by my side? I hear it all the time. "Goddess I want you to own me." The reality is you don't really know what that means. See, you think being my slave has anything to do with your pleasure or your cock. But that's just not the case. If you think being my slave will grant you some sort of gratification, then you're not ready to be my slave. My slaves live for me. They work for me. They are mine and mine alone. Can you handle that?

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9156kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 866.7 MB

Download Owned

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Mutt Trained For Ballbusting Clips For Further

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Amber, Nika
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting

Amber shows off to Nika how she ballbusts her slave. Nika makes her slave, mutt, watch. Mutt is terrified. He does not want his Princess to ballbust him like Amber does her slave. Amber kicks her slave in the balls very hard. Mutt does not want to be kicked like that! Amber warns Nika that after finishing a ballbusting the chastity needs to go back on right away before the swelling sets in. It's really hard to get the chastity back on once the balls are totally swollen. Nika really appreciates Amber's pointers. She hopes to be earning extra income with ballbusting videos soon like Amber does with her slave. After ballbusting Amber's slave, Nika is ready to watch her kick mutt. Mutt hates his first ballbusting! Nika laughs hysterically while Mutt rolls around in agony. Mutt begs Nika to tell Amber to stop. Nika cares too much about the money. She needs Mutt to be trained so that he can be ballbusted for hours and earn as much passive income for her as possible. Nika's hobby is shopping.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9150kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Mutt Trained For Ballbusting Clips For Further

Stocking Leg Job

Studio: amateurcfnm
Cast: Nadia Elaina
Genres: Domination, Handjob, Amateur, Blondes, Facials, Cum, Handcuffs

Dominant Nadia enjoys teasing her male slaves. She never lets them wear clothes and keeps them handcuffed so they can't touch themselves. Today she slowly wanks the poor guy's cock until he is rock hard, teasing that she might put it in her mouth. Then she gets the slave to put his cock between her thighs...

Duration: 7:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4371kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 243.7 MB

Download Stocking Leg Job

Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy 1080p

Katie Kush is a nasty dominatrix and holds nothing back from her slaves! She has no shame and pisses right in front of slave draven. Clad in sexy latex and sheer stockings, he can't help but stare. He knows what's next! You see, draven is a toilet slave. He spends his days (and nights!) chained to his Mistress' bathroom. Can you imagine what he sees coming in and out of her dungeon? Today is a good day. His skills are put to use on Mistress's pussy and her ass. His face is ridden. His tongue is given a work out. He is and covered as she uses him for her own satisfaction. She cums all over his face and he's left, chained in one spot, ready for his next opportunity to serve.

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 833.2 MB

Download Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy 1080p

Alexandra Snow - Turning Boys Into Robots

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Chastity, Mind Control, Brain Washing, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Slave Training, High Heels

Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download Alexandra Snow - Turning Boys Into Robots

ModeNarr in a red fiberglass cast

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Part-1 of this update features ModeNarr in a red fiberglass cast which we had casted on him a few weeks prior. In my kitchen, we gathered to watch a replay of the scene we did previously, with our mistress friend dishing out the torment. You can see the original casting scene by searching for the title 'Casting Mode Narr' in the search window at the top-left of this page. We were able to piece together his cast with plastic wrap and put him in his same helpless position. His casted arms were locked to bolts in his head cast and then supported by two chains connected to an overhead point in the ceiling. He was helpless and enjoyed all the attention he got from our mistress friend.

Duration: 8:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 180.5 MB

Download ModeNarr in a red fiberglass cast

Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Chastity, Ass Licking, Rimming

Katie Kush is a nasty dominatrix and holds nothing back from her slaves! She has no shame and pisses right in front of slave draven. Clad in sexy latex and sheer stockings, he can't help but stare. He knows what's next! You see, draven is a toilet slave. He spends his days (and nights!) chained to his Mistress' bathroom. Can you imagine what he sees coming in and out of her dungeon? Today is a good day. His skills are put to use on Mistress's pussy and her ass. His face is ridden. His tongue is given a work out. He is smothered and covered as she uses him for her own satisfaction. She cums all over his face and he's left, chained in one spot, ready for his next opportunity to serve.

Download Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy

Charlie Kicks

Cast: Charlie Kicks

She pushes him really hard! In between masturbation, his cock is beaten and flogged like in hell. In addition, when he comes, she mercilessly swings his flowing cock, so that his cum flies under her brutal flogging.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 906.8 MB

Download Charlie Kicks

Your Balls Need Self Defense Lessons

Cast: Billy Wild & Vanessa Vixon
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Face Sitting

Billy Wild has come to Sensei Vanessa Vixon for self defense lessons. She shows him real quick that he's pretty week and she has complete control over him by taking control of his balls.

She starts out in a full Gi, than takes the top off to reveal her perfect tits in a push up bra while she continues to his balls and humiliate him, also taking a few opportunities to put her foot and her ass in his face.

Duration: 9:12
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 207.1 MB

Download Your Balls Need Self Defense Lessons

Ivory and Kat

Cast: Ivory, Kat
Genres: Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Feet Licking

Ivory and Kat hate their pathetic loser. They hate everything about him, but especially his ugly face. The loser must always wear a hood around the pretty girls. His hideousness is just too offensive. Kat and Ivory want the ugly, old, loser to lick their feet. The lowest part of their body is the only place he can approach and worship. The girls make the ugly loser gag on their feet. They laugh. He is trying so hard to make them happy! How pathetic. The girls kick the idiot in the face when he makes a mistake. The idiot takes it. He's so desperate to serve! The girls are very mean to their foot worship slave and the pathetic idiot just takes it. They kick him in his face very hard while telling him how much they hate him.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13717kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ivory and Kat

June Fontaine

Cast: June Fontaine

Her new he will be the best fuck as she trains his holes for everyone's pleasure. The bottomless girl happily pulls his balls up high to let the heavy man hang on his own genitals ... she punches and whips his ass mercilessly. She sits on his face with her bare crotch and buttocks up to his masculinity further.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 898.7 MB

Download June Fontaine

Addicted to Mistress

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Helly Hellfire
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

I have you so close to being completely wrapped around my finger and addicted to every suggestion that my intoxicating voice commands of you. With the power of my breasts and body I will officially enslave your mind and own your cock forever. The more you jerk to my voice, the closer you will be to becoming my mindlessly obsessed slave. I am going to steal every last drop of your cum and leave you drained, empty and completely mine! - Mistress Helly

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 526.5 MB

Download Addicted to Mistress

Katie Kush Pussy Piggy

Katie Kush is a nasty dominatrix and holds nothing back from her slaves! She has no shame and pisses right in front of slave draven. Clad in sexy latex and sheer stockings, he can't help but stare. He knows what's next! You see, draven is a toilet slave. He spends his days (and nights!) chained to his Mistress' bathroom. Can you imagine what he sees coming in and out of her dungeon? Today is a good day. His skills are put to use on Mistress's pussy and her ass. His face is ridden. His tongue is given a work out. He is and covered as she uses him for her own satisfaction. She cums all over his face and he's left, chained in one spot, ready for his next opportunity to serve.

Download Katie Kush Pussy Piggy

Soft Leather Party A public Happening

I went to a sex party and decided to be a hole for all to use. This is what my life is all about. I have always had the sexual fantasy of becoming the party hole, letting anyone who wants to put their whole hand in another human is allowed to play. A Pig 's dream come true.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2753kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 307.8 MB

Download Soft Leather Party A public Happening

Milking Slave Part 666

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking

Goddess Alina and Mistress Sasha select slave 666 for his awaiting milking. Alina and Sasha expertly milk the slave's cock while humiliating their bitch, laughing at his lack of success with women and how pathetic he looks lusting after their beautiful bodies that he can not even touch. Goddess Alina builds the bitch up, jerking him to the point where he begs o cum, then spurts all over Mistress Sasha's black glove. Alina and Sasha then make sure he eats up every last drop of his man filth.

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 620.2 MB

Download Milking Slave Part 666

Man No More

Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Chastity, Smothering

Goddess Brittany Andrews paid for what was supposed to be a top-notch human statue but she is finding it to be quite a failure. The brochure claimed it could hold any position for weeks at a time yet it struggles to last for even a few days. Before she requests a refund she decides he might be better kept as a seat cushion than a pretty object for decoration. Goddess Brittany orders it to lay on it s back like a proper piece of furniture as she tests out his new role under her latex covered ass. She doesn t care that it needs to breathe as a piece of furniture must learn to stay still no matter the cost. Her new seat cushion is tested to the extremes to see if it has what it takes to please her. If it can t handle living under her ass then she might just toss it out in the dumpster with the rest of the trash.

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 846.8 MB

Download Man No More

Kendra James

Cast: Kendra James

This prolonged sex continues as he moans and screams in pain that soon turns into pleasure. She makes him roll over on his back so they can fuck him while tugging at his poor little cock.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kendra James

Goddess Becky

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Face Sitting, Ass , Humiliation, Big Ass, Brat Girls

Becky has the best ass. She loves sitting on her slave's faces. Becky sits on a slave's face and bounces. Her butt looks perfect. Then, Becky takes off her pants. She sits on the slave's face in just a thong. Becky looks amazing riding the slave's face in just her thong. Becky's big boobs bounce up and down. The slave must endure her bouncing and her full weight. Becky is absolutely amazing!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12315kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

Download Goddess Becky