Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Demi Sutra - Anal Sex Slave

Cast: Demi Sutra
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Toys, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Ebony

Sluts don't deserve pussy as they only deserve a giant dick in their ass. Goddess Demi has the perfect cock to bend a bitch over with as she whips it out to jam it deep inside the slut's hole. He will never know the warmth feeling of a pussy wrapped around his cock now that his is permanently locked in chastity. But sluts like him know the only pussy in the relationship is his giant gaping asshole. Goddess Demi bends her slut over and pounds his hole with her girthy strap-on dick until a XL piggy tail plug can slide inside. Her slut deserves to be used for being such a good boy as a fat dick is always a reward and never a punishment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9833kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Demi Sutra - Anal Sex Slave

Elena

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Elena
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Chastity
Video language: English

His new job ... The slave is so lucky today that the Mistress rewards him with masturbation. Of course, she is completely irresistible, so he has to be very shy to hold back while he feels the Mistress's hands on his cock, even if she's wearing gloves. In the end, the result is the same - a huge orgasm. After that comes the hard cock of his sensitive member.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Elena

HD Femdom Sex Videos Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Face Sitting, Ass , Humiliation, Big Ass, Brat Girls

Becky has the best ass. She loves sitting on her slave's faces. Becky sits on a slave's face and bounces. Her butt looks perfect. Then, Becky takes off her pants. She sits on the slave's face in just a thong. Becky looks amazing riding the slave's face in just her thong. Becky's big boobs bounce up and down. The slave must endure her bouncing and her full weight. Becky is absolutely amazing!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12315kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Bad Puppy

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Spread-eagle bondage is a classic bondage position. It's been around since humans had opposing thumbs and some kind of rope or twine. I'm a fan of spread-eagle bondage, but I like more sophisticated methods of restraint using pieces of gear.
In this video, the popular bondage model Mercy West restrains her submissive puppy on a traditional bed outfitted with Unistrut steel. The steel slides over the head and foot of the bed, eliminating the need to drill holes and destroy it's nice wood finish.
On the foot end of the bed, the Unistrut holds a pair of snowboard bindings which allow the puppy's leather boots to be tightly secured to the metal frame. Similarly, the Unistrut on the head of the bed provides attachment points for short chains which are locked to the puppy's leather helpless mitts. This setup provides very secure restraint points on a traditional bed frame. This arrangement fulfills my need to use mechanically solid and secure gear for bondage. It's also a visual treat for.

Duration: 14:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 458.7 MB

Download Bad Puppy

Nadia

Cast: Nadia

Nothing turns me on more than being attached to a nice muscular ass. He takes a pose with cancer and opens his ass for the Mistress. You know that you are my sub beauty, my favorite pet. I can bind you as much as I want, and you just beg me to give me more dick!

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 729.8 MB

Download Nadia

HD Femdom Sex Videos Bound And Bagged On The Chair

Release Year: 2018
Studio: MistressGaia
Genres: Femdom, Breathplay, , Bagging, Bondage

My slave has been a bit unruly lately. So I'm going to calm him down a bit. I bound him tightly to the chair. He can't escape. I didn't mention to him what I had in mind. However, he will quickly understand his fate. I walk over and lift the plastic bag and as I turn to look at him, I can already see fear in those eyes of his. As I shake out the plastic bag, it makes that familiar cracking noise. He knows what's coming and struggles with a last attempt to get free. It's not going to happen. My slut knows he's going to suffer. With him struggling I quickly pull the bag over his head and shoulders down to his waist. It's a tight fit and I so enjoy seeing him squirm inside his plastic hell.

Duration: 7:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2366kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 139.3 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Bound And Bagged On The Chair

Her Size Queen

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage, Hooded

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock. He will no longer know the life he once had as a man as now his only goal will be to service and pleasure dick after dick for his Mistress.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Her Size Queen

Kat Dior

Cast: Kat Dior

He continues to think about the mistakes he made in front of his goddess and how he can ever atone for his guilt. He has lost his sense of time and does not know if he is awake or asleep. To pass the time, he meditates on every inch of the goddess's body, remembering those rare moments when she allowed him to lick her perfect pussy or felt her teeth scratching his pathetic cock.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9839kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

Download Kat Dior

Strapon lesson with Evil Teacher

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Stockings, Hooded

Lesson number 1 - how to be a good fuck toy for your teacher. Sexy, brunette Goddess examine her student very deeply. Let's see what grade he will get!

Duration: 5:53
Video: 1918x1080, AVC (H.264), 13828kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 601.6 MB

Download Strapon lesson with Evil Teacher

Alexandra Snow - Turning Boys Into Robots

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Chastity, Mind Control, Brain Washing, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Slave Training, High Heels

Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download Alexandra Snow - Turning Boys Into Robots

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

HD Femdom Sex Videos Massive cock

Studio: Cruel Punishments
Cast: Minnie Manga
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Bid Dildo, Tattoo, Anal, CBT, Smoking, Leather

Mistress Anette is sitting on her throne, fixing her massive strapon. Then she grabs her slave from behind and while finishing her cigarette, she tries to make the gigantic cock disappear in his ass. She's got little succes, only the tip goes in and the slave is already trembling, screaming.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9641kbps

File size: 693.5 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Massive cock

Spread Eagle In Appleville

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

I think that after Bind met me and saw that I had created a business from shooting videos about bondage and kink, he felt that maybe he could do something similar. Once he got started his desire to be a movie director took over. In the last few years he has produced some amazing bondage films that include all the ingredients of a classic Hollywood blockbuster including a plot, suspense, developing characters, drama, music, comedy, and of course good bondage. One other aspect that separates our two websites is that Bind doesn't shoot any raw sex or nudity. He likes to focus strictly on having fun with bondage, and let the viewer fantasize about the sexual aspect.

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps

File size: 603.8 MB

Download Spread Eagle In Appleville

Rocky Emerson

Cast: Rocky Emerson

His new job ... The slave is so lucky today that the Mistress rewards him with masturbation. Of course, she is completely irresistible, so he has to be very shy to hold back while he feels the Mistress's hands on his cock, even if she's wearing gloves. In the end, the result is the same - a huge orgasm. After that comes the hard cock of his sensitive member.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson

Perfect banging services

Studio: Small Talk

Horny dude getting the best of the orgasms right after he has been tied up to his be from the perfect blond babe. Watch and get freaky together with the crazy blondie as she is gone absolutely wild for a fuck.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3602kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 220.0 MB

Download Perfect banging services

Your Tongue Is Dry - Vol. 2 - Spitting and Foot Humiliation - Full HD 1080p

See wonderful Goddess Gabriella Her slave to worship Her feet. She rubs Her soles over his exposed tongue, slowly and sensually, enjoying the power feeling for having a man under Her feet. After a while She feels that the slave's tongue is dry, so She spits many times on Her slave's face and mouth, wiping Her feet on his tongue and rubbing Her saliva all over his face...

Duration: 15:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8194kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 941.9 MB

Download Your Tongue Is Dry - Vol. 2 - Spitting and Foot Humiliation - Full HD 1080p

Irina

Cast: Irina

His blue balls hurt. By this point, she had trained him well to crave a huge cock in his ass. She fucks him in the ass hard, four times in total.

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 807.6 MB

Download Irina

Blond cougar gone wild

Studio: Small Talk

Gorgeous blond babe going totally wild asking for a hard fuck from her horny slave. Enjoy the perfect banging services for the amazing blond babe as she is going totally wild hoping for an ultimate orgasm for her cunt.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3607kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 257.0 MB

Download Blond cougar gone wild

Tina

Cast: Tina

His blue balls hurt. By this point, she had trained him well to crave a huge cock in his ass. She fucks him in the ass hard, four times in total.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

Download Tina

Giant Strap On and a New Rug

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon

Lance just wanted to buy a new rug. He didn't know it was a trap. Leigh Raven and McKenzie Lee apparently regularly lure men over to their house under the pretense of buying a new rug, then fuck them in the ass with a gigantic strap on.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 925.7 MB

Download Giant Strap On and a New Rug