Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers 1080p

Of course, you won't be going out on a date with me tonight slave! But what you can have is all the creampied leftovers from last night's gang bang that you could only hear while locked in the closet. You are not here to pleasure me but you are here to clean up the sticky icky mess after every time I get fucked. You are such a lucky slave to even have the chance to get this close to my pussy. Licking up all that creampie is what you are best at and what you will be kept for. Wow! I can see you like it as your cock is actually getting hard from just the thought of cleaning up all that cum. What will happen when you start licking up that mess slut? Let's find out! Start licking and start stroking cuck...I didn't say stop!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers 1080p

Chastity Coach First Fitting & Draining Training

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sasha Foxxx, Jennifer
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship
Video language: English

Sasha is very anxious to get her Beta danni to Jennifer the chastity coach for her appointment. Almost late for their appointment, Sasha pulls danni off the elevator and down the hallway. Chastity Coach Jennifer warmly greats Sasha at the door. A chastity coach helps first time betas in getting into chastity for the first time. She helps its key holder make a purchase decision on style and more importantly sizing. She also offers the beta with affordable counseling services to help cope with a strict chastity regimen. Depression and frustration are the usual problems. In this clip danni is utterly humiliated as he is fitted for his chastity. Sasha loves it! Jennifer has a happy Princess and a frustrated beta which is great for business. It is so humiliating for danni.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 858.2 MB

Download Chastity Coach First Fitting & Draining Training

Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cuckolding

No! Of course, you won't be going out on a date with me tonight slave! But what you can have is all the creampied leftovers from last night's gang bang that you could only hear while locked in the closet. You are not here to pleasure me but you are here to clean up the sticky icky mess after every time I get fucked. You are such a lucky slave to even have the chance to get this close to my pussy. Licking up all that creampie is what you are best at and what you will be kept for. Wow! I can see you like it as your cock is actually getting hard from just the thought of cleaning up all that cum. What will happen when you start licking up that mess slut? Let's find out! Start licking and start stroking cuck...I didn't say stop! xxx - Mistress Emily Willis

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers

Prison Ep Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

There is nothing more foreboding than my atmospheric candlelit lair. My stiletto heels echo on the concrete floor, crisp to the core. My devilish eyes penetrating the camera lens. My evil grin as I play with my slave's throbbing phallus. Miniature silver pegs, rope, and my wonderful tongue! Oh how I love to play, and play and play!!!!!

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 554.2 MB

Download Prison Ep Part 2

Brittany Andrews - Man No More

Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Chastity, Smothering

Goddess Brittany Andrews paid for what was supposed to be a top-notch human statue but she is finding it to be quite a failure. The brochure claimed it could hold any position for weeks at a time yet it struggles to last for even a few days. Before she requests a refund she decides he might be better kept as a seat cushion than a pretty object for decoration. Goddess Brittany orders it to lay on it's back like a proper piece of furniture as she tests out his new role under her latex covered ass. She doesn't care that it needs to breathe as a piece of furniture must learn to stay still no matter the cost. Her new seat cushion is tested to the extremes to see if it has what it takes to please her. If it can't handle living under her ass then she might just toss it out in the dumpster with the rest of the trash.

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 846.8 MB

Download Brittany Andrews - Man No More

Macy Meadows Princess Fucks Best

Princess Macy Meadows ravages her slave's ass with her big, strap-on cock making sure he knows his place as a bottom bitch. She is getting his holes stretched and ready for all her girlfriends to come over and gangbang his ass. Princess Macy doesn't want her slut to disappoint the ladies so makes sure his fuck-hole can handle every last inch she rams in him.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Macy Meadows Princess Fucks Best

Amber Latex Bondage

This is a special update during the corona virus pandemic. I hope everyone is well. Please remember wear a mask and maintain a safe distance from others. Let's get through this and get back to our favorite bondage and kink!
This is a video I wish I was in myself. A visitor to the Institute is put into a matching molded amber latex shirt and hood, which fits him pretty well. After donning the latex he's locked into a suspended metal yoke which clamps around his neck, and holding his rubber-covered hands up and at his sides in an open and helpless position. Wow.
Once this guy is clamped into the suspended yoke he becomes completely helpless. He's held in an upright open and standing position in front of Mistress Alice. As you can see, Alice is dressed in a cute latex dress just like Alice in Wonderland, only her website is titled Alice in Bondage Land. She makes a cute Alice of whatever story you care to follow.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:52
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 219.5 MB

Download Amber Latex Bondage

Man No More

Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Chastity,

Goddess Brittany Andrews paid for what was supposed to be a top-notch human statue but she is finding it to be quite a failure. The brochure claimed it could hold any position for weeks at a time yet it struggles to last for even a few days. Before she requests a refund she decides he might be better kept as a seat cushion than a pretty object for decoration. Goddess Brittany orders it to lay on it's back like a proper piece of furniture as she tests out his new role under her latex covered ass. She doesn't care that it needs to breathe as a piece of furniture must learn to stay still no matter the cost. Her new seat cushion is tested to the extremes to see if it has what it takes to please her. If it can't handle living under her ass then she might just toss it out in the dumpster with the rest of the trash.

Download Man No More

Slave ep part 34

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Lady Annabelle produces the most incredibly exquisite ball busting movie, sensually finger licking good! Using her gorgeous razor sharp french polished fingernails on her victims swollen balls while they're tightly strapped in the wooden humbler!

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5174kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

Download Slave ep part 34

Mistress Tatjana - Extreme-Pain Caning Punishment

Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Pain

Mistress Tatjana's day wasn't the best until now, she came here to her slave to show her superiority with a cane. She wants the best for him so it's only happening to make him a better man. Her cane dances on his body, elegantly, but , she wants to make sure he learns something from their session.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 521.0 MB

Download Mistress Tatjana - Extreme-Pain Caning Punishment

Man No More

Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Chastity,

Download Man No More

Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Chastity, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Feet

Amber makes little Danni worship her feet. She is so beautiful. Danni is very nervous around her. Amber gently plays with her soft blonde hair and giggles. She enjoys some red licorice candy while Danni works to please her with his mouth. Amber thinks Danni looks better with his face covered with her feet. Her feet are so pretty, and his face is so ugly. Amber looks at her phone ignoring the simp. She glances towards Danni and tells it how she wants it to lick her feet to make her feel good. Amber humiliates and makes fun of Danni. He is so dumb. Amber has to micromanage everything he does. Danni cannot think for himself or do anything right. It is clear that Amber hates him and will only keep him around to use him for whatever she can. Danni makes Amber very crabby with how stupid he is. She is going to attack his savings account in retaliation.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12805kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

[Small Talk] Atemlos Scene #1

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Welcome to the Dark side of European BDSM movement where cute submissive girls are made to shave their pussies and armpits and masturbate to their masters pleasure. A place where male slaves get their asses licked outdoors and take numerous kinky punishments from gorgeous latex mistresses. Feel the pain of a real cold bath course and the excitement of a threesome femdom session. Everything you love about BDSM is in this sensational movie from Small Talk.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 4:56
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3817kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 142.6 MB

Download [Small Talk] Atemlos Scene #1

Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Cast: Kat
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Leg Humping, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heel

Kat wants her old simp to oil her perfect young body. The simp adores her incredible ass. Its chastity starts to feel tight. Kat loves being worshipped and adored for her beauty. She humiliates the old man and reminds it that it is unloved. It exists to be used by the beautiful young girl. Kat decides that it will be funny to let her beta out of chastity. She wants to see the desperate fool try to fuck her legs. The old fool is so brainless. It humps and humps. When Kat is finished amusing herself with the fool, she locks it back up.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11218kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 998.6 MB

Download Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Princess Amber

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Chastity, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Feet

Amber makes little Danni worship her feet. She is so beautiful. Danni is very nervous around her. Amber gently plays with her soft blonde hair and giggles. She enjoys some red licorice candy while Danni works to please her with his mouth. Amber thinks Danni looks better with his face covered with her feet. Her feet are so pretty, and his face is so ugly. Amber looks at her phone ignoring the simp. She glances towards Danni and tells it how she wants it to lick her feet to make her feel good. Amber humiliates and makes fun of Danni. He is so dumb. Amber has to micromanage everything he does. Danni cannot think for himself or do anything right. It is clear that Amber hates him and will only keep him around to use him for whatever she can. Danni makes Amber very crabby with how stupid he is. She is going to attack his savings account in retaliation.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12805kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Princess Amber

Pushed To The Floor

Cast: Mistress Lisa
Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, CBT, Face Slapping, Kickin

When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole

Duration: 8:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6883kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 425.7 MB

Download Pushed To The Floor

Despised Loser must Worship their Feet

Cast: Ivory, Kat
Genres: Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Feet Licking

Ivory and Kat hate their pathetic loser. They hate everything about him, but especially his ugly face. The loser must always wear a hood around the pretty girls. His hideousness is just too offensive. Kat and Ivory want the ugly, old, loser to lick their feet. The lowest part of their body is the only place he can approach and worship. The girls make the ugly loser gag on their feet. They laugh. He is trying so hard to make them happy! How pathetic. The girls kick the idiot in the face when he makes a mistake. The idiot takes it. He s so desperate to serve! The girls are very mean to their foot worship slave and the pathetic idiot just takes it. They kick him in his face very hard while telling him how much they hate him.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13717kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Despised Loser must Worship their Feet

Rocky Emerson - Pegging Party Favor

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Strap-On

Rocky Emerson is an amazon goddess and she has slave draven bent over in wooden stocks and a huge strap on attached to her tight frame. What do you think will happen next? Draven knows exactly what his latex clad mistress plans to do. Give him the deep dicking of his dreams with a big black cock to get him ready for the party she has planned where he is the main attraction. That's right- he is the fuck hole for the event and he must be warmed up before she opens the floodgates. She fucks him for a long time to make sure he's totally open for her guests. Once his ass is trained the big dick goes right into his mouth to be cleaned off. The party favor is now ready.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rocky Emerson - Pegging Party Favor