Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Goddess Platinum Foot Stool With Ball Kicks

Video language: English

You see here...this loser wrote in begging for my attention. Begging me to allow it to come serve me in person. it's obviously paying me...duh. it even followed all of my directions and simple tasks I gave it. So I made a little spare time for it. You too could be just like this loser and serve me in real life. I know so many of you fucking losers are terrified of me and the other Mean Girls...but like I keep saying, we always work within your limits.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16073kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Goddess Platinum Foot Stool With Ball Kicks

Strapped Down And Straddled

Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Ass Smothering, Humiliation, Facesitting, Chastit

Goddess Becky has her slave strapped down to a bench. She straddles his face and starts to bounce. Becky wants her slave to stop moving so much. The slave is locked in chastity. He is very uncomfortable and cannot breathe. Becky has no regard for the slave. She does as she pleases and sits on his face with her full weight. The slave is just furniture to hot girls.

Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12823kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 942.4 MB

Download Strapped Down And Straddled

Goddess Alexandra Snow Humiliates Her Step S.

Goddess Alexandra Snow is upset with her new step son. After a whirlwind one week romance Alexandra married Danni's pathetic step-father. Tragically Danni's step-father quickly passed away leaving little Danni in the care of Alexandra. Her late husband passed before he could make the required changes to the will and remove Danni from the estate. Alexandra and her step daughter now have to squeeze the money out of Danni themselves. Whatever. Danni's step-sister has insisted Danni wear a chastity tube around the house. Danni hates the tube and complains about it. Clearly the chastity tube will not be enough! He needs to learn to treat his step sister and her friends better.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 574.2 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow Humiliates Her Step S.

Goddess Platinum

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Kicks, Human Furniture, High Heels

I'm sure you have no clue what I'm talking about because you're just one of the losers, but being the CEO of the Mean Girls demands a lot of time dealing with total losers. Just like you.
You see here...this loser wrote in begging for my attention. Begging me to allow it to come serve me in person. it's obviously paying me...duh. it even followed all of my directions and simple tasks I gave it. So I made a little spare time for it. You too could be just like this loser and serve me in real life. I know so many of you fucking losers are terrified of me and the other Mean Girls...but like I keep saying, we always work within your limits.
Just like this loser who couldn't take very much...lol. I'm sure so many of you pathetic freaks were scared off by the last clip I posted with Princess Ashley and Princess Chanel. I feel like a broken freaking record because you and many others are just too stupid to understand simple fucking English. Not that I'm surprised LOL!
As long as you're obe.

Download Goddess Platinum

Diana Grace - Boot Groveling Bitch

Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings

If there is one thing a slave should be trained to do it's polishing a Mistress's boots with his tongue. No matter how dirty or clean a Mistress's boots are the slave should jump at the chance to spit polish them. Mistress Diana has a pair of dirty leather boots ready for her dirty boy to spit-shine back to life. Just the act of licking her leather boots starts to make his chastity swell more than ever before. She has found his new place in life as nothing but a boot groveling bitch who will be teased and denied in chastity for years to come. Being a doormat is exactly where this bitch belongs and exactly where he will be kept.

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 935.5 MB

Download Diana Grace - Boot Groveling Bitch

Time for Surprise

Genres: hardcore, Handjob, milf, fetish, babe, european, orgasm, brunette, lingerie, femdom, amateur
Video language: German

Heiße sexy geile dicke kurvige Schlampe Larissa Gold ist geschäftlich unterwegs und es gibt keinen Weg zurück. Sie wird ihren Sklaven bezahlen lassen und den Fetisch-Act ertragen.

Duration: 15:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 894.5 MB

Download Time for Surprise

Mistress Tatjana - Learn Your Lesson!

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, CBT, Blonde, BDSM, Ball Abuse, Slave Training, Pain, Ballbusting

Mistress Tatjana knows that a worthless slave only needs some training to become a good one. To prove this theory, she treats the slave pretty roughly to make him learn his lesson. Mistress Tatjana first crushes his balls with strong kicks, then proceeds to dragging and pulling on him.
The slave tries his best to endure it all, but ends up collapsing on the floor. Mistress Tatjana still keeps screaming at him, and even makes him kiss her boots.

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13439kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 904.8 MB

Download Mistress Tatjana - Learn Your Lesson!

Caged Titan

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

This is a fun video featuring Mistress Miranda from the UK. She visited us a few years ago and brought her muscular slave with her. This guy is a perfect male specimen with bulging muscles and a handsome face. Where did Miranda find this guy? She's so lucky to have him as her personal toy.

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 354.7 MB

Download Caged Titan

Alexis

Cast: Alexis
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal

She flogs his chest and back, teasing and punishing his cock and balls. She resists the urge to break him completely because she plans to use his hard cock for her pleasure.

Duration: 15:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11282kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alexis

Katie Kush Controlling Slave Dick

Katie Kush wants to control you using your dick. You are her cock puppet. She knows you're weak for her body and wants to watch you jerk it and is going to tell you EXACTLY how to do it to make her happy. You will milk yourself and thank her for it. You are mesmerized by her tight body and soothing voice. You are just a wanking puppet, doing exactly what she says. Your balls are so heavy. It's making her latex clad pussy wet. She gives you a cum countdown. You blow your load and clean it up. You are owned.

Duration: 8:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 646.6 MB

Download Katie Kush Controlling Slave Dick

Mistress Ariel's Famous Strokes

Cast: Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Caning, Corporal Punishment, High Heels

Mistress Ariel stands proud and tall next to her slave, who is crying loudly on the caning bench. She is grabbing her cane in her firm hands and looking for the next spot on the ugly slave's naked ass. He always deseves a good punishment, because his mouth is big and Ariel hates him from the bottom of her heart. Now finally he gets a whole lot of strokes from her cane and she gives all her power to the hits, watching his eyes through the black mask.

Duration: 12:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 662.8 MB

Download Mistress Ariel's Famous Strokes

Goddess Platinum - Foot Stool With Ball Kicks

Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Kicks, Human Furniture, High Heels

I'm sure you have no clue what I'm talking about because you're just one of the losers, but being the Ceo of the Mean Girls demands a lot of time dealing with total losers. Just like you. You see here...this loser wrote in begging for my attention. Begging me to allow it to come serve me in person. it's obviously paying me...duh. it even followed all of my directions and simple tasks I gave it. So I made a little spare time for it. You too could be just like this loser and serve me in real life. I know so many of you fucking losers are terrified of me and the other Mean Girls...but like I keep saying, we always work within your limits. Just like this loser who couldn't take very much...lol. I'm sure so many of you pathetic freaks were scared off by the last clip I posted with Princess Ashley and Princess Chanel. I feel like a broken freaking record because you and many others are just too stupid to understand simple fucking English.

Download Goddess Platinum - Foot Stool With Ball Kicks

Katie Kush - Controlling Slave Dick

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom POV, JOI, Cum Eating Instruction, Stockings

Katie Kush wants to control you using your dick. You are her cock puppet. She knows you're weak for her body and wants to watch you jerk it and is going to tell you EXACTLY how to do it to make her happy. You will milk yourself and thank her for it. You are mesmerized by her tight body and soothing voice. You are just a wanking puppet, doing exactly what she says. Your balls are so heavy. It's making her latex clad pussy wet. She gives you a cum countdown. You blow your load and clean it up. You are owned.

Duration: 8:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 646.6 MB

Download Katie Kush - Controlling Slave Dick

Bondage Slut

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Alice uses the fiddle and chain to restrain KikoPayne is a vulnerable position, further enhanced by connecting the chain around his cock. With the addition of a hood, rubber helpless mitts and ankle shackles, KinkPayne is rendered so helpless that his cock becomes ultra-erect, which pleases Mistress Alice. This is the first time Alice and Kino have experienced this particular bondage scenario, and they really enjoyed it a lot. This is a hot video which we hope you will enjoy as well!

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 397.1 MB

Download Bondage Slut

Mistress Nikki Whiplash Ballbusting Chastity Release

Nikki's slave has only been locked in chastity for a week, and he's already whining that he wants to be released. Cruel Nikki decides to oblige, but not to make him cum... Instead she's going to give him plenty of ballbusting pain to take his mind off the chastity, before she locks his cock and swollen balls back up again!

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 326.6 MB

Download Mistress Nikki Whiplash Ballbusting Chastity Release

Sadista Cold Caning - Lady Dark Angel

We have just got our cane collection out and they and they are a little bit dirty and in desperate need of some use, so the best way to blow off some cobwebs is to get our slave stripped naked and bent over ready for some practice swings.

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 667.9 MB

Download Sadista Cold Caning - Lady Dark Angel

Goddess Rodea - All Your Savings

Cast: Goddess Rodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heels

This is an interesting custom video request. A fan wanted me to make a special Financial Domination video for him He wants me to make him give me his house, car, stocks, and bank account savings. All just by just allowing him to worship me. Simply by taking off my coat and revealing my hot body, gorgeous ass, and perfect legs as I wear only a tiny string bikiniand high heels. I tell him how my beautiful face and perfect body deserve all he has. I brag about how incredibly hot and superior I am as I smugly smile. I show case mybeauty by caressing my bare legs, waist, hips, and ass knowing that it will make him give meeverything. I remind him how my beauty is all that matters to him from now on:therefore he will give me every last penny. Making me happy and financially secure is the purpose of his existence. I might let him kiss my feet and ass briefly, but only if he really signs everything he has over to me.How would you feel if you were the one that paid me to make a special financia.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8872kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 735.2 MB

Download Goddess Rodea - All Your Savings

Ballbusting Chastity Release - Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Full HD 1080p

Nikki's slave has only been locked in chastity for a week, and he's already whining that he wants to be released. Cruel Nikki decides to oblige, but not to make him cum... Instead she's going to give him plenty of ballbusting pain to take his mind off the chastity, before she locks his cock and swollen balls back up again!

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 326.6 MB

Download Ballbusting Chastity Release - Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Full HD 1080p

Warm Wet Hug

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

Hey everyone, lets hope the Corona Virus vaccine does the trick and we can slow the spread of this virus. I miss shooting videos with my friends. I have some cool gear to shoot and it's just sitting here waiting to be used. One piece is a bizarre device called Spreader Pants from BestFixSystems in Germany. Also, I moved all of my gear to Las Vegas and setup my friend with a playroom in his basement. His playroom in called NoEscapeDungeon. Once the virus has subsided I'll shoot some cool videos in his playroom with Elise Graves. He also has a pool so I'm sure we can play with some heavy rubber in the water. Vegas gets really hot in the summer!

Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 206.0 MB

Download Warm Wet Hug