Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Black Widow Needs A New Husband

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Brianna, Lola
Video language: English

Brianna and Lola plan to milk Briannas third husband until it expires. Lola wants a new step-, shes sick of this one. Brianna agrees its in the familys best interest to move on to husband number four, as shes completely drained threes finances. Threes doctor advised its wife not to let his heart rate go up. Three isnt in the best of health, and constant sexual stimulation could be very bad for its weak cardiovascular system. Lola sucks a long piece of pink candy as she controls the electroshock unit attached to her testicles. Brianna controls the tube suctioned around her husbands penis, keeping him constantly at the height of sexual arousal. Brianna has laid out the plan perfectly. Threes medical history has been carefully documented. The doctor has recorded the condition of threes weak heart. There should be no suspicion when Brianna goes to collect the insurance payment. Poor, unhealthy, man must have passed during sex with his beautiful wife. It happens to men all the time. Lola .

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 561.1 MB

Download Black Widow Needs A New Husband

Strap-on Cock Slut - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage

Before Mistress Ivy can whore out her slave she has to make sure his ass is completely stretched and loosened up for whatever big cocks she shoves in there. Ivy has the perfect strap-on built for stretching out a slave's fuck-hole and pounds his ass turning him into nothing but a filthy cock slut.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Strap-on Cock Slut - FullHD 1080p

My Butler Slave

Cast: Goddess Rodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heel

Now that you are my live in slave for the week you will kneel down and listen to the list of chores that I am making you do for me today. My friends are coming over later and I expect you to go to the store and get the freshest ingredients for our snacks. Then I want all the floors and bathrooms cleaned. You will be making sure all my shoes are polished and clothes are organized at all times. If you have any left over time I want you to chain yourself to the stove and wait there on your knees with your head down. I dont want you looking up at anything, you only get to stare at the floor. Oh and you can only look at one square floor tile not two, you only get to look at one floor tile and thats it! Haha! When you are done for the week I will toss you two dollars to take the bus back to where ever you came from because there will not be any funds available on your credit cards I maxed out.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11726kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 844.4 MB

Download My Butler Slave

Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Vibrator, BDSM, Ejaculation, FaceSitting, Chastity/font]

Mistress Charlotte's slave lives a life of 24/7/365 chastity with no hope of ever being set free. He is allowed to orgasm once every 90-days but his chastity will always remain locked on tight. Mistress Charlotte warms up his balls by slapping them with force as she can't help but bust a boys manhood when they are on display. Using a powerful vibrator she presses it firmly between her slave's chastity and balls as she knows that's the perfect sweet spot to drive a locked bitch crazy. With the right amount of pressure and finesse Mistress Charlotte milks out a big, cum load from her slave's balls then makes him eat it right back up.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid - Experimental Edging Party

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid
Genres: Femdom, Threesome, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Face Sitting, Pussy Licking, Squirting

Miss Riley and Chloe take their science experiment to the next level seeing exactly what it is that makes the male sex organ tick. They take turns sliding over his cock watching him squirm and beg to be fucked but never actually allowing him inside their holes. They would much rather watch him suffer from complete and total frustration as they take him to new heights of edging that he didn't know was possible. Before they finally give him a release and milk out every last drop of cum Riley makes sure to give him a large dose of her precious squirt.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11241kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid - Experimental Edging Party

Sofiya And Her Slave Part 2

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

If you love boot licking coming into passionate feet worship, then you are welcome to enjoy the hottest femdom sets. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2159kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 147.3 MB

Download Sofiya And Her Slave Part 2

Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

Cast: Rocky Emerson

Amazon Goddess Rocky has caught Draven AGAIN. He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. First on pussy duty and then devoted to her ass, draven is not allowed to touch his cock while he pleasures his hot and kinky neighbor. Once she is satisfied he is locked away in her closet until she needs his services again.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

Enslaved by Young Pussy

Cast: Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Ass Licking, Rimming

Boys are meant to be kept on all fours like the d0gs they are. Mistress Mackenzie has her pet locked in chains so he can never be allowed to walk on 2 feet again. Being made to stay on all fours keeps her pet boy at the perfect height to lick her young, tight holes at any split second. Miss Mackenzie is very greedy when it comes to her orgasms and loves using his mouth for her pleasure only. Her helpless pet understands his role as just a sex toy and sticks out his tongue to worship her young pussy and ass just how she desires.

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9330kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Enslaved by Young Pussy

Macy - Lick Me How I Like it

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Foot Worship, Ass Licking, Foot Lick, Face Sitting, Ass , Femdom, Female Domination, Anilingus, Orgasm, Emotional Sadism, FootFetish FemDom

If you got here it's because something burns inside of you. You know this world and its rules. You know how it works.

Duration: 7:07
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29301kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Macy - Lick Me How I Like it

Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Cast: Macy Cartel

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Britney Light - Lick Me

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Princess Britney has no use for a gimp's small cock but their mouth can certainly be put to very good use. Her gimp's cock remains locked in chastity while she orders him to stick out his tongue and do the only thing he is good at. Licking his Princess's perfect ass and pussy to orgasm!

Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11292kbps
Audio: 305kbps

Download Britney Light - Lick Me

Alexis Grace Chastity Checkup And Tease Before Date Night

Alexis Grace has her slave locked up in chastity. It is his first time in a chastity device. She asks him a few questions about how he is adjusting. Alexis teases her chastity slave. She reinforces that he is not a real man and never will be. The chastity slave could never fuck a beautiful girl like Alexis. Instead, he must kiss where he will never be able to fuck her. Alexis wants the chastity slave to worship her asshole. She wants to be nice and clean when she gets fucked by a real man later. She asks the slave if it likes her lip gloss. Alexis wants to make sure she looks good for her boyfriend. She kisses the slave's chastity device and leaves her lip gloss mark on it.

Duration: 8:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8940kbps

File size: 601.8 MB

Download Alexis Grace Chastity Checkup And Tease Before Date Night

Boot Bitch Orgasms

Cast: Katie Kush

Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

Download Boot Bitch Orgasms

Ruined Gimp Balls

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Bondage

Princess Kendra Spade had plans to give her slave a very rewarding and pleasurable orgasm after being such a well-behaved boy all week. Instead, he fails at asking for permission to cum and is swiftly punished with a painful ruined orgasm.

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11287kbps

Download Ruined Gimp Balls

Alexandra Snow Slave Is Kept In Chastity And Used By Mean

Goddess Alexandra Snow is having problems with her step Danni. She is sitting on Danni making him brush her hair. She uses him just like a chair. Alexandra is going out to look for a new husband and a new step- for Danni. Danni is complaining too much about his step . She is taking all of his money that his step- left him and never lets him out of chastity. Danni is in quite the predicament. Ever since his step- passed away, Alexandra and his step have been going through his money. He has been locked up in chastity for so long. He is so desperate to cum! He wasn't allowed to cum last month since it was his step-'s birth month.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 445.0 MB

Download Alexandra Snow Slave Is Kept In Chastity And Used By Mean

Incredible Forced Ruin

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Female Domination, Handjobs, Ballbusting, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Brianna has a slave secured into the steel stockade at The Edging Salon. She loves teasing slaves when they are in this helpless predicament. Brianna removes the slave's chastity device. The slave abundantly, pathetically, leaks pre-cum once the device has been removed. Brianna laughs and tells the slave that she will not have any mercy on him. She slaps and squeezes the slave's balls.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10179kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 941.6 MB

Download Incredible Forced Ruin

Hole Destroyer - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Bondage

Holes are meant to be stretched, fucked and destroyed and Mistress Alina Lopez has the perfect cock just for that. Her slave knows better by now that Mistress Alina is the only one who does the fucking especially with his cock never released from chastity. Every time he gets his hole fucked it only reminds him that much more of his slave status. He is no longer a man but just a fuck-hole for his Mistress and all of her big, fat cocks to destroy for their own entertainment.

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hole Destroyer - FullHD 1080p

Collars Her Slave And Pees In His Mouth

Cast: Madison

Madison's girlfriends are coming over and she needs to get ready. She puts a collar on her slave and ties a pink ribbon around his chastity. Madison's slave does not want to have to wear the pink ribbon. It's embarrassing to be so emasculated in front of Madison's girlfriends. Madison makes him wear the ribbon anyway. Madison does her makeup while the slave kisses her ass. She goes over what she expects of him for the evening. No trying to get hard in his chastity over her hot girlfriends! Madison's slave also has to be the girls' human toilet for the party. If Madison's slave fails as a toilet, he will have to spend more time in chastity. Madison finishes doing her makeup. She squats over her slave and pees in its mouth. Note: This clip was filmed before we had a toilet slavery store. Madison peeing in the slave's mouth is totally real, but the filming angle is more discreet than a lot of toilet slavery clips. This is because we had no idea when we filmed it what would be acceptable .

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15136kbps

File size: 915.0 MB

Download Collars Her Slave And Pees In His Mouth

April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

Cast: April Olsen & Lance Hart

Lance decided to get back to his roots with the production of these Sweet Femdom videos. He asked April Olsen to come over, lock his dick up in chastity and fuck his ass with one of his biggest dildos. Thankfully April was super into fucking his ass and watching him squirt while she made him prostate cum over and over and constantly drip pre-cum out of his cage. This video is the 2nd of 4. This is also some of the hottest pegging we've ever made. Sometimes it's good to skip the plot and just get right to what matters.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 729.8 MB

Download April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

Britney Light - Lick Me Gimp

Cast: Britney Light
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Bondage, Chastity

Princess Britney has no use for a gimp's small cock but their mouth can certainly be put to very good use. Her gimp's cock remains locked in chastity while she orders him to stick out his tongue and do the only thing he is good at. Licking his Princess's perfect ass and pussy to orgasm! Only Princesses get to cum in the household of Britney Light.

Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11292kbps

Download Britney Light - Lick Me Gimp