Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Your Asshole is Mine

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Miss Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon
Video language: English

Quite simply, 15 minutes of strap on fucking. My slave is completely under My mercy, strapped to My bench. I start with a small dildo and just work up and up to a bigger one. Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come. Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit. You can watch as My ass cheeks bounce with rhythm. Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan. the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day. I will upload a shorter version of the best bits of this clip later on this week. Mistress Courtney has her slave lying down on a fuck bench and fucks him from behind with different dildos.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20232kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Your Asshole is Mine

Ambassador s Luncheon part 6

Release Year: 2021
Studio: CFNM

It's a testing day for young ambassador's assistant James Farquharson. Despite his training, the inexperienced lad is finding it gruelling trying to satisfy the demanding women. When he offered up his anus for them to finger he wasn't prepared for just how painful it would be. Nor how demeaning it would feel. But he can't let his boss down and must find the inner strength to continue. One thing is for certain, the assembled ambassadors have got a taste for naked men and can't get enough.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:01
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2555kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 115.7 MB

Download Ambassador s Luncheon part 6

Earning his Orgasm

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Straitjacket

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Earning his Orgasm

Ambassador s Luncheon part 4

It's time for Toby and Bobby to make their naked bodies more accessible to the assembled women. Rose has thoroughly briefed them on a variety of scenarios they might be expected to perform for the foreign diplomats - but actually doing so is a big challenge. They must do things that their instincts tell them is wrong. But working in the service of their country must come first and they will have to overcome their embarrassment at all costs.

Duration: 5:34
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2083kbps

File size: 87.9 MB

Download Ambassador s Luncheon part 4

Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 4

Cast: Miss Tiffany
Genres: FemDom, POV, Strapon, Bi, Fetish, Blackmail, Findom

Episode 4: Your stupid cunt wife called. She was asking far too many questions like where you are & how come I have access to your bank account. Apparently, you didn't explain your contract to her. I think a little video of what your time is like here will show her that I am the ONLY one in control. That blackmail contract isn't a joke and seeing her former husband turned into a cock whore is precisely the thing that'll bring her clarification.

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20886kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 4

Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Cast: Angela White
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Strap-on

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps

Download Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Ambassador s Luncheon part 3

Part of the attraction of these annual luncheons is that the women attending can let their hair down and enjoy themselves. Free from their intrusive security and personal secretaries they can indulge their vices. Rose is an expert at providing high quality entertainment exactly suited to the women's tastes. Part of her staff's training includes how to service powerful women - but it can be a nerve-wracking experience as Bobby and Toby are about to find out.

Duration: 6:37
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2439kbps

File size: 121.7 MB

Download Ambassador s Luncheon part 3

Anna Gold And Her Arina

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Anna involves her friend Arina into cruel games with that nasty manager, wishing to crush him completely. Girls get excieted humiliating the punk and invent plenty of new tortures for him. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 12:26
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 140.5 MB

Download Anna Gold And Her Arina

To withstand any load

Cast: Girls and boys
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo
Video language: Italian

Oggi il comportamento di questo stupido schiavo e' stato imperdonabile. Non e' mai pronto ad eseguite i miei ordini, si lamenta in continuazione e risponde persino male alle mie amiche Mistress che avevo invitato nel mio dungeon. Abbiamo deciso di punirlo con una dura sessione di whipping sul culo (potete ancora vederne i segni) ma non e' bastato a cambiare il suo atteggiamento. Ora vogliamo provare un approccio diverso: decidiamo di sfondargli completamente il culo. Tutte tre indossiamo i nostri strapon: io un grosso dildo bianco, le altre Mistress, rispettivamente di un grosso cazzo nero e ..... un mostro, pure nero, di 8 cm di diametro!!! La mia amica Mistress dice che, fino ad ora, nessuno e' riuscito a prenderlo ma, oggi, e' cosi' arrabbiata che giura che lo fara' entrare, costi quel che costi!! Faccio mettere la stupida troia a 4 zampe, mentre le mie amiche si fanno succhiare il cazzo dagli altri 2 schiavi. Appena penetro il buco del culo dello schiavo, comincio a stantuffarlo a.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6530kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 706.5 MB

Download To withstand any load

Ambassador s Luncheon part 2

James is well aware of what is at stake and is under intense pressure to ensure the women have a good time. Rose has laid on a sumptuous luncheon but that has merely whetted the women's appetites. Rose knows that what will really get their attention is man flash served up to them. But despite his desire to further his career, the inexperienced young man is finding it very difficult to expose himself to these intimidating women.

Duration: 6:15
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2411kbps

File size: 113.6 MB

Download Ambassador s Luncheon part 2

Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Vibrator, BDSM, Ejaculation, FaceSitting, Chastity/font]

Mistress Charlotte's slave lives a life of 24/7/365 chastity with no hope of ever being set free. He is allowed to orgasm once every 90-days but his chastity will always remain locked on tight. Mistress Charlotte warms up his balls by slapping them with as she can't help but bust a boys manhood when they are on display. Using a powerful vibrator she presses it firmly between her slave's chastity and balls as she knows that's the perfect sweet spot to drive a locked bitch crazy. With the right amount of pressure and finesse Mistress Charlotte milks out a big, cum load from her slave's balls then makes him eat it right back up.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Earning his Orgasm- FullHD 1080p

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Download Earning his Orgasm- FullHD 1080p

Mistress Shakhti And Her Games

Cast: Shakhti
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Though the slave has probably gotten his tongue all dirty when sucking on his domme's high heels, she decides to treat him to her pussy and let him lick it a little. However, it doesn't bring her the pleasure she was hoping for, so. A beautiful Russian woman named Carolina took the slave for a walk. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 7:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 178.9 MB

Download Mistress Shakhti And Her Games

Hole Destroyer

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Bondage

Holes are meant to be stretched, fucked and destroyed and Mistress Alina Lopez has the perfect cock just for that. Her slave knows better by now that Mistress Alina is the only one who does the fucking especially with his cock never released from chastity. Every time he gets his hole fucked it only reminds him that much more of his slave status. He is no longer a man but just a fuck-hole for his Mistress and all of her big, fat cocks to destroy for their own entertainment.

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hole Destroyer

CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 12

The sumptuous luncheon is coming to an end. Paul's backside smarts painfully from the punishment he's received. But it seems Rose isn't going to allow him to return to his post just yet. She knows the women are enthralled with her macho head of security and can use him to win favour with them. She's confident he'll toe the line as she's made it very clear what will happen to him if he doesn't. Now she has one more duty for him to perform - possibly the most challenging of his career.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 5:09
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264)

File size: 326.6 MB

Download CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 12

Alina Lopez - Earning his Orgasm

Download Alina Lopez - Earning his Orgasm

Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 7

Cast: Miss Tiffany
Genres: Femdom

Episode 7: Well slave I think it's about time W/we start your training to be My everyday slave. The pet that I will own and walk in the streets. To earn your collar and My time you will have to undergo an entirely new form of training. I will expect you to keep Me looking clean and keep Me amused at all times. Duties such as sneaker licking and another humiliating task will be expected of you. I expect you to ask permission for everything you want to do, you no longer have free will. My spit will be your water and My ass your altar

Duration: 12:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13737kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 7

CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 07

Rose decides the best way to keep her guests entertained after James' impressive performance is for her two waiters to perform a boy-on-boy sex show. James has set the bar high and it's important that Rose keeps the momentum going so her guests don't get bored. She's determined they will have the time of their lives at her exclusive luncheon. But for Bobby and Toby it's going to be a real challenge overcoming their reluctance to have sex with another man.

Duration: 8:52
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2057kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 146.1 MB

Download CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 07