Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Strap-on Cock Slut

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Strap-on
Video language: English

Before Mistress Ivy can whore out her slave she has to make sure his ass is completely stretched and loosened up for whatever big cocks she shoves in there. Ivy has the perfect strap-on built for stretching out a slave's fuck-hole and pounds his ass turning him into nothing but a filthy cock slut.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Strap-on Cock Slut

Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 9

Cast: Miss Tiffany
Genres: Femdom, POV, Strapon

Episode 9: Well My little slut, since you impressed Me out on our walk the other day by being a good little bitch I have decided you're ready. Ready to walk the streets and be My little money-making cock sucker. There's no way you're going out looking like that tho, I will dress you up and fix that face of yours before you go out. Just to make sure it's not a bad idea on My end I think a little practice before you leave the dungeon will be in order. Can't have you out there ruining My rep as a Head Mistress

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17144kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 9

Lick And Prep My Ass For My Alpha To Fuck

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Ass Lickng, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Chastit

Macy wants her beta to lick her ass to prepare it for her Alpha to fuck. The beta must lick Macy's asshole so that it is clean and ready for her real man. A beta's only purpose is to make life better for his Princess and her Alpha in whatever ways it can. It's very humiliating for the beta to be used as an ass rag, but it does as it's told. Macy encourages the beta to appreciate the shape and size of her beautiful ass as it licks. She tells him where and exactly how she wants him to clean it. Macy is very bossy. She knows what she wants and is not afraid to say so. Macy starts to get sleepy and relaxed as the beta cleans her. She gently dozes off while the beta licks. Time passes and the beta thinks that just because Macy is snoozing, he can take a break. Macy wakes up and yells at the beta. She tells him to keep licking. The gentle lapping lulls the angry Princess back to dreamland.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18052kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lick And Prep My Ass For My Alpha To Fuck

Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises - Princess Natalya - Full HD 1080p

A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises - Princess Natalya - Full HD 1080p

Experimental Edging Party

Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Spitting, Ebony, Straitjacket

Miss Riley and Chloe take their science experiment to the next level seeing exactly what it is that makes the male sex organ tick. They take turns sliding over his cock watching him squirm and beg to be fucked but never actually allowing him inside their holes. They would much rather watch him suffer from complete and total frustration as they take him to new heights of edging that he didn't know was possible. Before they finally give him a release and milk out every last drop of cum Riley makes sure to give him a large dose of her precious squirt.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11241kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Experimental Edging Party

CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 09

It's time for the ultimate test of Toby and Bobby's loyalty to their employer Rose. She has thought up something that the women will never forget - something extra special giving them full use of her two waiters. If this doesn't impress the women enough to invest then nothing will! She offers her guests strap-ons and the chance to fuck the two terrified lads. For the women it'll be a delightful way to continue the luncheon but for Toby and Bobby it means enduring yet more pain and humiliation.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:47
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2723kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 159.2 MB

Download CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 09

Lady Natalie Black - Well Hung Fuck Toy - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p

Lady Natalie Black and her slave return to her dungeon in a new three-part series! Her slave will take it all: CBT, Pegging, Fisting, Sounding, and more!

Duration: 12:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9699kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 882.7 MB

Download Lady Natalie Black - Well Hung Fuck Toy - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p

Cock Cum Guzzler

Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Spitting, Ebony, Straitjacket

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Cock Cum Guzzler

CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 11

Rose decides that the longer she can get Paul to go along with the women's demands the harder it will be for him to back out. But she's not sure what his limits are and just how far she can push him. She wants to ensure the women get exactly what they want but it would be disastrous if Paul were to refuse and show her up. The women seem to be particularly taken with the enigmatic man so she hopes she can keep him in control for a little while longer at least.

Duration: 5:26
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1884kbps

File size: 77.8 MB

Download CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 11

Multiple Function Slave - Ashtray and CBT Toy For Mistress - Full HD 1080p

It's time for this slave to kneel before Mistress Melisande Sin and prove his devotion. With a riding crop in Her hands, She is going to hurt the balls and cock of this slave. To make things more interesting, a cock humbler is attached to his cock and with added weights it keeps him on his knees and under Mistress Melisande's strict control. She starts to enjoy a relaxing cigarette. Like a good human ashtray he is ready waiting at Her orders to catch the cigarette ashes. Mistress Melisande spits on his mouth several times and finally She stubs the cigarette on his tongue.

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19572kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Multiple Function Slave - Ashtray and CBT Toy For Mistress - Full HD 1080p

Earning his Orgasm

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Straitjacket

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps

Download Earning his Orgasm

CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 10

Paul is a bit of an unknown quantity for Rose. She had briefed all her other staff on what would be required of them for the luncheon - but it never occurred to her to include Paul. His important role meant he was never available for any of her training sessions. In fact, she's never even seen him naked! She wonders if she has the strength of character to get him to do her bidding.

Duration: 8:35
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1776kbps

File size: 116.0 MB

Download CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 10

Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Your Asshole is Mine

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Quite simply, 15 minutes of strap on fucking. My slave is completely under My mercy, strapped to My bench. I start with a small dildo and just work up and up to a bigger one. Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come. Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit. You can watch as My ass cheeks bounce with rhythm. Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan. the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day. I will upload a shorter version of the best bits of this clip later on this week. Mistress Courtney has her slave lying down on a fuck bench and fucks him from behind with different dildos.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20232kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Your Asshole is Mine

CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 08

Whilst good friends, work colleagues Bobby and Toby never expected to become so intimately acquainted with each other's private parts. Rose briefed them to do whatever the women demand but it doesn't make it any easier to go through with it. Although the senior of the two, Bobby in particular is finding contact with male body parts difficult. He's determined to meet Rose's exacting standards however - no matter what the personal cost.

Duration: 9:37
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2792kbps

File size: 201.7 MB

Download CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 08

Princess Natalya Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download Princess Natalya Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Your Asshole is Mine

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Quite simply, 15 minutes of strap on fucking. My slave is completely under My mercy, strapped to My bench. I start with a small dildo and just work up and up to a bigger one. Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come. Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit. You can watch as My ass cheeks bounce with rhythm. Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan. the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day. I will upload a shorter version of the best bits of this clip later on this week. Mistress Courtney has her slave lying down on a fuck bench and fucks him from behind with different dildos.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20232kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Your Asshole is Mine

CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 06

It's a testing day for young ambassador's assistant James Farquharson. Despite his training, the inexperienced lad is finding it gruelling trying to satisfy the demanding women. When he offered up his anus for them to finger he wasn't prepared for just how painful it would be. Nor how demeaning it would feel. But he can't let his boss down and must find the inner strength to continue. One thing is for certain, the assembled ambassadors have got a taste for naked men and can't get enough.

Duration: 6:01
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2555kbps

File size: 115.7 MB

Download CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 06

A Deep Dicking - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Full HD 1080p

Pegging ... My favourite passed time. The best way to feel totally under My spell is to have been defiled by My cock. flash gets a weekly dose whenever I desire, today he is summoned to My lounge as I suck on a lollipop. I make him suck Me hard, I watch as he dribble and chokes on the long shaft of My big juicy purple cock. I bend him over the couch and have My way with him. A good hard ... Deep dicking ... Flash is putty in My hands as he totally surrenders his hole to be used. Slipping into subspace with each thrust, I plunge harder, deeper and faster than ever before! he will be able to think of nothing else for days to come.

Duration: 11:52
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 26730kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download A Deep Dicking - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Full HD 1080p

Earning his Orgasm

Cast: Alina Lopez

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps

Download Earning his Orgasm