Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Kat - Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kat
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Leg Humping, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels
Video language: English

Kat wants her old simp to oil her perfect young body. The simp adores her incredible ass. Its chastity starts to feel tight. Kat loves being worshipped and adored for her beauty. She humiliates the old man and reminds it that it is unloved. It exists to be used by the beautiful young girl. Kat decides that it will be funny to let her beta out of chastity. She wants to see the desperate fool try to fuck her legs. The old fool is so brainless. It humps and humps. When Kat is finished amusing herself with the fool, she locks it back up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11218kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 998.6 MB

Download Kat - Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

HD Femdom Sex Videos Wrestling Humiliation

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ClubDom
Cast: Rilynn ,Roxi
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Fetish, Group, Wrestling

Watch these hot women take down these men. Hot women make men weak no matter how large their muscles may be!

Duration: 6:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20325kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 968.7 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Wrestling Humiliation

Lick Me

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Princess Britney has no use for a gimp's small cock but their mouth can certainly be put to very good use. Her gimp's cock remains locked in chastity while she orders him to stick out his tongue and do the only thing he is good at. Licking his Princess's perfect ass and pussy to orgasm!

Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11292kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lick Me

Ass Worship For Me and Mistress Mavka - Full HD 1080p

This creep was looking at our beautiful and divine bodies and asses. I and Mistress Mavka decided to use him as our toy. He had to worship our amazing and perfect asses. Kiss them, sniff them. Of course, he is a loser so he will never see them naked. He had to do it through my amazing shiny latex dress, and Mistress Mavka's shiny leggings. Anyway, this was heaven for this pathetic loser.

Duration: 11:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 484.9 MB

Download Ass Worship For Me and Mistress Mavka - Full HD 1080p

Kat and Macy

Cast: Kat, Macy
Genres: Female DOmination, Threesome, Strapon, Pegging, High Heels

Kat has every right to punish her slave. The idiot forgot to pick her up from cheer practice! Now Kat's big , Macy, is going to fuck the slave in the ass as a punishment. Kat enjoys a lollypop and giggles as her big pounds the bad slave from behind. "Fuck him, sis!" This will teach the old man a lesson. He will never forget to pick Kat up from cheer practice again. The slave starts to get sexually excited. What a pervert! This is why the girls have him locked in chastity. He gets fucked hard with Macy's big dildo and can't even get an erection! Little sis Kat is the Keyholder and what she says goes. "Never be late again!" Princess Kat commands.

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15300kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kat and Macy

Machine Milked Maid

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Naomi Swann

Mistress Naomi Swann knows how to treat her sissy sluts when they have done all their chores to the utmost perfection. Just because the sissy rubber maid has deserved a reward though doesn't mean Mistress Naomi won't get her fun out of it. With her sissy restrained to the bench a milking machine is strapped to it's cock for her to edge with the controls. Keeping a sissy thoroughly drained when they have been a good girl is only one of the perks to being owned by Mistress Naomi.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Machine Milked Maid

Sounding and Breath Play - Full HD 1080p

We both love medical and cruel play. So I and Mistress Mavka decided to penetrate and stretch this slave urethra with metal sounds! Deep sounding only will be too easy for him, so we put his gas mask and give him also a breathplay which he will remember! The biggest sound diameter was in the size of my finger! I'm sure it was painful for his dick! But we are not mean only, from the pleasant part he could taste my delightful breath mixed with cigarette smoke exhaled through the gas mask tube, so he could cough with my air!

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7909kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 710.1 MB

Download Sounding and Breath Play - Full HD 1080p

Breathplay training

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This slave looks as tough as a Navy SEAL but it doesn't mean that he can survive underwater for really long, apparently. This is the conclusion that his dommes come to after dipping him into the tub a few times. Watch him go from scared to hopeless!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 4:56
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3817kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 142.6 MB

Download Breathplay training

Involuntary Anal Stretch

Cast: Kendra James

Mistress Kendra James plans to whore her slave's ass out but his asshole is just currently too tight for her liking. How are those Alpha Males ever going to fit there cock inside his hole unless its extra loose and stretched out? Using a big, fat electrified cock she will send shock waves up his tight hole making his muscles involuntarily give up for good. After she is done stretching and shocking her slave's ass muscles any size cock she chooses will easily slide down his slut-hole whether he wants it or not.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download Involuntary Anal Stretch

Rocky Emerson - Amazon's Caged Cuckold

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Hardcore, Blowjob, Handjob, Stocking

You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You're to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson - Amazon's Caged Cuckold

Breathplay and pain

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The sensitivity of a person with limited air supply intensifies immensely. That has been proven by numerous BDSM sessions and this painful femdom shoot is only here to prove it once again. Watch a submissive wearing a tight gas mask get tortured!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:47
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3722kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 275.8 MB

Download Breathplay and pain

Recycled Cum Treat

Cast: Kiara Cole

Mistress Kiara Cole lives a green life who believes everything needs to be recycled to save our planet. Her obsession with recycling doesn't just stop with glass and plastic goods though. She makes sure every last drop of her helpless gimp's cum is completely recycled back into his body. Mistress Kiara strokes her bondage gimp's hard cock until he shoots a big load all over her boots and makes him lick it all back up.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Recycled Cum Treat

Asia Perez Boot Slave Tease

Mistress Asia Perez notices her beautiful leather boots are dirty and calls slave Draven in. On his hands and knees, leash in his mouth, this slave knows his place but obviously doesn't know how to clean boots so it's time for a lesson! He goes after the leather using his tongue with gusto, getting every crack, crevice and plane on the heel before cleaning the bottom of her filthy shoe, subject to humiliation the whole time. Laying down, he is trampled by her boots and her words. Once he has pleased his Mistress she teases him with her round ass, sticking it in his face. Almost close enough for him to sniff it!

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 886.5 MB

Download Asia Perez Boot Slave Tease

Pussy Breath

Cast: Evelyn Claire

A slave should never spend his day without the scent of his Mistress's pussy juices constantly following him around. Mistress Evelyn want's him to always be aware of who owns his mouth, body, and cock. Even when he leaves the house everyone will know he is nothing but an owned pussy-whipped bitch. She smothers her slave's face with her leather-encased ass before ordering him to stick out his tongue as she lifts up her skirt. Mistress Evelyn loves to feel every lick of her slave's soft tongue as she rides his face making him pleasure her sweet pussy as a good bitch does.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9772kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Download Pussy Breath

Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

Cast: Axa Jay
Genres: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Handjob, Ruined Orgas

A strange but even more effective way of female domination. After she kicked him hard in the nuts she teases him by stroking his cock... but also hard slapping of his wagging and dripping cock. When he cums, it seems like he did not cum for weeks... unbelievable, his cock squirting multiple times right towards her. Regardless of his now more sensitive genitals she kicks him in the empty nuts and beats his still sticking out hard on ruthless. A real brutal cock beating scene at the end.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8700kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 727.3 MB

Download Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

Obey Melanie

Studio: Obey Melanie / Barefoot Princess Video
Cast: Obey Melanie
Genres: made orgasms, blowjob, ruined orgasms, female supremacy, bondage

Oral Domination, Ball Draining Blowjobs. You are about to be sucked dry. You will learn total obedience the hard way. In the mouth of a dominatrix. And she doesn't care about you stupid orgasms. You will be brought to your knees. Where you belong! Multiple orgasms ruined! Your training starts now.

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14317kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 864.8 MB

Download Obey Melanie

Best Femdom Video Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Cast: Mistress Kiana
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, BDSM, Ball Gag, Mask, Ebony, Muscles

You do not expect the room cleaner to be sniffing your panties and Mistress Kiana has caught the cleaner doing just that. He has been restrained and is given a couple of options. He either has to do whatever Mistress Kiana wants or suffer the consequences of being reported to his boss and losing his job for sniffing her panties. Naturally the cleaner opts for doing whatever Mistress Kiana demands of him and for him this means sucking on her big strapon cock before being fucked hard in the ass whilst bent over the cabinet. It is important that you do your job properly otherwise you can expect to be fucked one way or another.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 14048kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Best Femdom Video Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

All Your Savings

Cast: Goddess Rodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heel

This is an interesting custom video request. A fan wanted me to make a special Financial Domination video for him He wants me to make him give me his house, car, stocks, and bank account savings. All just by just allowing him to worship me. Simply by taking off my coat and revealing my hot body, gorgeous ass, and perfect legs as I wear only a tiny string bikiniand high heels. I tell him how my beautiful face and perfect body deserve all he has. I brag about how incredibly hot and superior I am as I smugly smile. I show case mybeauty by caressing my bare legs, waist, hips, and ass knowing that it will make him give meeverything. I remind him how my beauty is all that matters to him from now on:therefore he will give me every last penny. Making me happy and financially secure is the purpose of his existence. I might let him kiss my feet and ass briefly, but only if he really signs everything he has over to me.How would you feel if you were the one that paid me to make a special financi.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8872kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 735.2 MB

Download All Your Savings

No Dirty Feet in My Bed

Release Year: 2017
Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Nina Elle
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Foot Slave, Foot Domination, Foot Worship

If there's one thing Goddess Nina can't stand, its sleeping with dirty feet. All that dirt gets in the sheets, its grainy and just eww. A slave is supposed to keep her floor clean, but he can't even do that. So here we are with his punishment. The slave is chained to Nina's bed and has to lick the bottoms of her dirty feet while she sleeps. If he had kept the floor clean this wouldn't be necessary but the time for fixing that mistake is looong gone! Nina hates the sound of that stupid chain rattling on the ground too. Every time the slave's chained arms and legs drag it around she ends up beating the out of him. He's gonna lick her feet and he's gonna do it quietly. A goddess can't get her beauty sleep with that chain making all that noise.

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9527kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 706.6 MB

Download No Dirty Feet in My Bed