Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Rough CBT treatment

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

These sexy Mistresses can't help noticing how pathetic their slave's cock looks now that they have made him shave himself clean. That's why they decide to give that limp piece of wrinkled fresh some proper whipping after putting it on the worm's ass.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3597kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 220.4 MB

Download Rough CBT treatment

Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Strap-on
Video language: English

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Kat Dior - Slave Teased In Chastity (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom

Slave draven is so vain. He's dancing in the mirror and staring at his own cock. Topless dominatrix Mistress Kat Dior discovers him primping and preening in the mirror and decides to give him a reality check. His dick belongs to her and she is going to lock it up. He doesn't deserve pussy! She gets so turned on seeing him all locked up and decides to tease her slave with her perfect feet, pussy, tits and ass while his cock cage gets tighter and tighter.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9839kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

Download Kat Dior - Slave Teased In Chastity (2021)

Mistress delicious her sub

Studio: pure-bbw

Mistress delicious has an absolutely amazing booty. she knows its both hypnotic and powerful. poor christian can not resist doing whatever she wants, and what she wants is to his pathetic face in between that glorious ass of hers. watch him squirm mightily in her firm ass embrace.

Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps
Audio: 269kbps

File size: 554.0 MB

Download Mistress delicious her sub

Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Red rope insures that the slave's hands are not used to touch her as Mistress Jade ties them securely behind his back. She orders him to stay and goes to the bathroom. Returning she positions his face to be used as she had no toilet paper. Her tasty anus is tongue cleaned as she uses him as the toilet paper. Next her dainty toes in the black high heel slides get worshipped then her bare feet. Nonstop verbal degradation as only Mistress Jade can deliver throughout.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Mistress Yin Suspended Sleepsack

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

The second video in this update shows Gumbi in a Mr S leather combo sleepsack-straitjacket, with a padded hood. We have shot many videos with Gumbi which you can find on this website by searching for the word 'Gumbi' in the search window at the upper-left of this page. Gumbi is suspended by his shoulders and feet on Mistress Yin's suspension frame. By using two crank hoists, Yin is able to slowly invert Gumbi so he's hanging completely upside-down. Yin mentions that her gear was built by Corey at MetalBound in Florida. As I said in this the interview, Corey has built a lot of gear for Mistresses on the East coast.

Duration: 12:17
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 141.4 MB

Download Mistress Yin Suspended Sleepsack

Breaking in a macho

It's pretty obvious that these two bossy ladies are anything but impressed by their ripped slave's manliness. All his muscles and body hair only make them laugh - and tease him even dirtier. Watch them spit right into his face till he's all drenched!

Duration: 9:46
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3574kbps

File size: 265.1 MB

Download Breaking in a macho

Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Cast: Mistress Kiana
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, BDSM, Ball Gag, Mask, Ebony, Muscles

You do not expect the room cleaner to be sniffing your panties and Mistress Kiana has caught the cleaner doing just that. He has been restrained and is given a couple of options. He either has to do whatever Mistress Kiana wants or suffer the consequences of being reported to his boss and losing his job for sniffing her panties. Naturally the cleaner opts for doing whatever Mistress Kiana demands of him and for him this means sucking on her big strapon cock before being fucked hard in the ass whilst bent over the cabinet. It is important that you do your job properly otherwise you can expect to be fucked one way or another.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 14048kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Masturbation Instruction, Edging, Ass Fetis

A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Humiliating handjob

That's a pretty nice cock that this sub is rocking and his Mistress wants to play with it but. She still needs to make sure the handjob doesn't bring the worm's self-esteem any higher. Watch her bend him over like a slut and beat his rod from behind.

Duration: 8:40
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3599kbps

File size: 236.7 MB

Download Humiliating handjob

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, BDSM, Ball Gag, Mask, Ebony, Muscles

You do not expect the room cleaner to be sniffing your panties and Mistress Kiana has caught the cleaner doing just that. He has been restrained and is given a couple of options. He either has to do whatever Mistress Kiana wants or suffer the consequences of being reported to his boss and losing his job for sniffing her panties. Naturally the cleaner opts for doing whatever Mistress Kiana demands of him and for him this means sucking on her big strapon cock before being fucked hard in the ass whilst bent over the cabinet. It is important that you do your job properly otherwise you can expect to be fucked one way or another.

HD Femdom Sex Videos Black Widow Needs A New Husband

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Brianna, Lola
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Fucking, Electric Play, Milking

Brianna and Lola plan to milk Briannas third husband until it expires. Lola wants a new step-daddy, shes sick of this one. Brianna agrees its in the familys best interest to move on to husband number four, as shes completely drained threes finances. Threes doctor advised its wife not to let his heart rate go up. Three isnt in the best of health, and constant sexual stimulation could be very bad for its weak cardiovascular system. Lola sucks a long piece of pink candy as she controls the electroshock unit attached to her fathers testicles. Brianna controls the tube suctioned around her husbands penis, keeping him constantly at the height of sexual arousal. Brianna has laid out the plan perfectly. Threes medical history has been carefully documented. The doctor has recorded the condition of threes weak heart. There should be no suspicion when Brianna goes to collect the insurance payment. Poor, unhealthy, man must have passed during sex with his beautiful wife. It happens to men all the.

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 561.1 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Black Widow Needs A New Husband

Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: FemDom, Brunette, POV, Shoe, Boot, fleshligh

Are you weak for my boots? Don't you love the shiny leather as they wrap around my legs? I bet you'd do anything for these boots. You're my little boot bitch after all. You're already so hard at the sight of my boots. Let's play a game with that hard cock of yours. You're going to grab yourself a fleshlight and you're going to fuck it while watching me in my shiny leather boots. These boots are the only things that get you off anyway. Could you even cum in a real woman?

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 550.2 MB

Download Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Studio: clips4sale.

Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Pussy Worshi

Amazon Goddess Rocky has caught Draven AGAIN. He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. First on pussy duty and then devoted to her ass, draven is not allowed to touch his cock while he pleasures his hot and kinky neighbor. Once she is satisfied he is locked away in her closet until she needs his services again.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

The orgasmic threesome

Get orgasmic in an amazing threesome with hot babes going totally wild wishing for the hottest pleasures for their needy cunts. Enjoy the best of the orgasms being provided for the hot babes going absolutely wild.

Duration: 8:29
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3662kbps

File size: 235.5 MB

Download The orgasmic threesome

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Lacy Lennon - Greedy Face Fuck

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Spitting, Straitjacket

Mistress Lacy Lennon has an extremely greedy pussy that always gets her way no matter what. When she demands to be licked her slave has no choice but to open his mouth and please her greedy holes. He is just a puppet to be controlled as he remains locked in a leather straight jacket to be face fucked at any moment. Mistress Lacy spits in his mouth, grabs him by the back of the head and yanks his tongue deep into her pussy. There is no escape from the wrath of a vicious redhead when they are craving mindblowing orgasms.

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 852.2 MB

Download Lacy Lennon - Greedy Face Fuck

Femdom humiliation

Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom

The humiliation of this slave goes on to a whole new level when his blond Mistress turns him into. A human tampon remover! Watch her sit over him, trample his hurting cock with her heels - and make him pull the tampon out of her pussy with his mouth!

Duration: 6:50
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3650kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 189.0 MB

Download Femdom humiliation

Mistress Kiana Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Download Mistress Kiana Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties