Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

HD Femdom Sex Videos Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity
Video language: English

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Yulia

Cast: Yulia
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Chastity

She claims she will use his mouth for her pleasure and his cock for her own entertainment. She kicks his chastity device with her sexy boots and laughs when she remembers how many weeks he spent there ...

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16774kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Yulia

Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Release Year: 2019
Studio: clips4sale - mistress-kiana-of-london
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, BDSM, Ball Gag, Mask, Ebony, Muscles

You do not expect the room cleaner to be sniffing your panties and Mistress Kiana has caught the cleaner doing just that. He has been restrained and is given a couple of options. He either has to do whatever Mistress Kiana wants or suffer the consequences of being reported to his boss and losing his job for sniffing her panties. Naturally the cleaner opts for doing whatever Mistress Kiana demands of him and for him this means sucking on her big strapon cock before being fucked hard in the ass whilst bent over the cabinet. It is important that you do your job properly otherwise you can expect to be fucked one way or another.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 14048kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Boot Bitch Orgasms

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Boot Worship, High Heels, Handjob, Cumsho

Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

Download Boot Bitch Orgasms

Larissa

Cast: Larissa
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Chastity

She claims she will use his mouth for her pleasure and his cock for her own entertainment. She kicks his chastity device with her sexy boots and laughs when she remembers how many weeks he spent there ...

Duration: 6:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17687kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 789.0 MB

Download Larissa

Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slut

Cast: Magretta Dering aka Real Angel
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

Magretta has a guy in position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in . As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slut

Black Widow Needs A New Husband

Cast: Brianna, Lola
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Fucking, Taboo, Electric Play, Milkin

Brianna and Lola plan to milk Briannas third husband until it expires. Lola wants a new step-, shes sick of this one. Brianna agrees its in the familys best interest to move on to husband number four, as shes completely drained threes finances. Threes doctor advised its wife not to let his heart rate go up. Three isnt in the best of health, and constant sexual stimulation could be very bad for its weak cardiovascular system. Lola sucks a long piece of pink candy as she controls the electroshock unit attached to her testicles. Brianna controls the tube suctioned around her husbands penis, keeping him constantly at the height of sexual arousal. Brianna has laid out the plan perfectly. Threes medical history has been carefully documented. The doctor has recorded the condition of threes weak heart. There should be no suspicion when Brianna goes to collect the insurance payment. Poor, unhealthy, man must have passed during sex with his beautiful wife. It happens to men all the time. Lola.

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 561.1 MB

Download Black Widow Needs A New Husband

Amber and Lexi Chase - Fluffy finds a new princess

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Amber shows Lexi a beta from the stockroom. He's the last one. His name is Fluffy. Lexi gazes at Fluffy disapprovingly. She did want to get a beta today, but Fluffy is not exactly what she had in mind. Still, he's the last one, so he's the only option for Lexi if she wants a beta right now. Lexi asks Amber what Fluffy's good for. Amber tells Lexi that he's already in chastity and used to being beaten. He also is good for tributes. Lexi takes a look at his teeth and tests out a face slap. He barely flinches from the slap. A good sign.

Duration: 7:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29605kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Amber and Lexi Chase - Fluffy finds a new princess

Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slutt Male Slut

Cast: Magretta Dering aka Real Angel

Magretta has a guy in position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in . As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Download Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slutt Male Slut

Scarlett Loves Dominate

Cast: Scarlett
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

The lovely Scarlett has a special passion for quirky games that feature dominants and slaves. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 264.6 MB

Download Scarlett Loves Dominate

Crazy babe gone wild

Studio: Small Talk

Sadism session for the gorgeous blondie as she is punishing her man covered in leathers. Enjoy the brutal pleasuring for the crazy dude as he is screaming in pain and pleasure simultaneously as he gets orgasmic.

Duration: 9:20
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3617kbps

File size: 256.3 MB

Download Crazy babe gone wild

Cock Handler

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore

When Mistress Annie demands a cum tribute she makes sure she always gets one. Her new vibrating silicone sleeve fits perfectly around her slave's cock to milk out every drop whether he is ready to cum or not. The bound and helpless bitch boy can only submit to the will of his German Goddess as he lays there and gives exactly she wants. A big, messy load all of himself to only just be shoved right into his mouth where cum belongs.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11277kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cock Handler

HD Femdom Sex Videos All Your Savings

Studio: GoddessRodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Pussy Worship,Brat Girls

This is an interesting custom video request. A fan wanted me to make a special Financial Domination video for him He wants me to make him give me his house, car, stocks, and bank account savings. All just by just allowing him to worship me. Simply by taking off my coat and revealing my hot body, gorgeous ass, and perfect legs as I wear only a tiny string bikiniand high heels. I tell him how my beautiful face and perfect body deserve all he has. I brag about how incredibly hot and superior I am as I smugly smile. I show case mybeauty by caressing my bare legs, waist, hips, and ass knowing that it will make him give meeverything. I remind him how my beauty is all that matters to him from now on:therefore he will give me every last penny. Making me happy and financially secure is the purpose of his existence. I might let him kiss my feet and ass briefly, but only if he really signs everything he has over to me.How would you feel if you were the one that paid me to make a special financi.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8872kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 735.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos All Your Savings

Janira Wolfe - Beautiful Butt Fucking

I absolutely love fucking men in the ass. Generally, it's purely for the power; to establish dominance over the inferior male. But that's because I'm not usually attracted to the man whose asshole I'm destroying. It's actually quite rare for Me to be attracted to any man, but when I am, the urge to fuck him becomes even stronger... as I learned when I first laid eyes on the beautiful Alrik Angel. From the moment I saw him, I wanted nothing more than to sink My big black dick deep into his slutty man pussy...not just for the power, but also for the pleasure. I began fantasizing about touching his rock hard body and looking into his pretty eyes while thrusting in and out of his perfect little ass months ago, and, as I always get what I want, now the day has come for Me to realize this fantasy.

Before I finally saw the beautiful being in the flesh, I knew only that I wanted to fuck him...but as My hands explored his body and My dick explored his asshole, all sorts of urges came ov.

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11597kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Janira Wolfe - Beautiful Butt Fucking

Selena Likes Dominate Part 2

Cast: Selena
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

The slave knew what awaited him, but could not resist the spell of the Russian lady. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2159kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 201.2 MB

Download Selena Likes Dominate Part 2

HD Femdom Sex Videos Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Face Sitting, Ass , Humiliation, Big Ass, Brat Girls

Are you weak for my boots? Don't you love the shiny leather as they wrap around my legs? I bet you'd do anything for these boots. You're my little boot bitch after all. You're already so hard at the sight of my boots. Let's play a game with that hard cock of yours. You're going to grab yourself a fleshlight and you're going to fuck it while watching me in my shiny leather boots. These boots are the only things that get you off anyway. Could you even cum in a real woman?

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 550.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Magretta Dering aka Real Angel

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

Download Magretta Dering aka Real Angel

HD Femdom Sex Videos Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BallBustingChicks
Cast: Axa Jay
Genres: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm

A strange but even more effective way of female domination. After she kicked him hard in the nuts she teases him by stroking his cock... but also hard slapping of his wagging and dripping cock. When he cums, it seems like he did not cum for weeks... unbelievable, his cock squirting multiple times right towards her. Regardless of his now more sensitive genitals she kicks him in the empty nuts and beats his still sticking out hard on ruthless. A real brutal cock beating scene at the end.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8700kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 727.3 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

Perfect threesome in action

Studio: Small Talk

Gorgeous lesbian chicks are getting in a hardcore action in an amazing jacuzzi session with a lucky dude being just too happy. Enjoy the perfect pleasures being provided for the crazy chicks going totally wild.

Duration: 8:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3750kbps

File size: 246.9 MB

Download Perfect threesome in action

HD Femdom Sex Videos Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Face Sitting, Ass , Humiliation, Big Ass, Brat Girls

Becky has the best ass. She loves sitting on her slave's faces. Becky sits on a slave's face and bounces. Her butt looks perfect. Then, Becky takes off her pants. She sits on the slave's face in just a thong. Becky looks amazing riding the slave's face in just her thong. Becky's big boobs bounce up and down. The slave must endure her bouncing and her full weight. Becky is absolutely amazing!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12315kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong