Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Cock Cum Guzzler

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Spitting, Ebony, Straitjacket
Video language: English

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cock Cum Guzzler

HD Femdom Sex Videos Alexa Kane

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Ass Licking

Alexa Kane manipulates her into licking her asshole. It's a dirty trick, but their says that when she's gone Alexa is in charge! Whatever Alexa says her has to do. It's very humiliating for Alexa's to lick his 's asshole, but he doesn't want Alexa to tell their that he was smoking in the garage, so he will have to do whatever his little says. Alexa seems to really like the way it feels to have her tongue her asshole! She's so pleased with the way he has made her feel that she decides not to tell on him for smoking! So humiliating what a guy has to do just to get himself out of trouble!

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15239kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Alexa Kane

HD Femdom Sex Videos Bound And Bagged On The Chair

Release Year: 2018
Studio: MistressGaia
Genres: Femdom, Breathplay, , Bagging, Bondage

My slave has been a bit unruly lately. So I'm going to calm him down a bit. I bound him tightly to the chair. He can't escape. I didn't mention to him what I had in mind. However, he will quickly understand his fate. I walk over and lift the plastic bag and as I turn to look at him, I can already see fear in those eyes of his. As I shake out the plastic bag, it makes that familiar cracking noise. He knows what's coming and struggles with a last attempt to get free. It's not going to happen. My slut knows he's going to suffer. With him struggling I quickly pull the bag over his head and shoulders down to his waist. It's a tight fit and I so enjoy seeing him squirm inside his plastic hell.

Duration: 7:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2366kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 139.3 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Bound And Bagged On The Chair

Experimental Edging Party

Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Spitting, Ebony, Straitjacket

Miss Riley and Chloe take their science experiment to the next level seeing exactly what it is that makes the male sex organ tick. They take turns sliding over his cock watching him squirm and beg to be fucked but never actually allowing him inside their holes. They would much rather watch him suffer from complete and total frustration as they take him to new heights of edging that he didn't know was possible. Before they finally give him a release and milk out every last drop of cum Riley makes sure to give him a large dose of her precious squirt.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11241kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Experimental Edging Party

HD Femdom Sex Videos Leg Scissors Innocent Citizen For Training

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels

Spidey Amber finds herself on the good side as a superhero but still finds a way to be bad. She captures a helpless little male citizen to practice her powers on. The small male citizen has no chance against Amber and her superpowers. Spidey Amber's legs are too strong for the citizen. In the end, the citizen is retired. Spidey Amber is enthralled by her new powers.

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10642kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 917.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Leg Scissors Innocent Citizen For Training

HD Femdom Sex Videos Massive cock

Studio: Cruel Punishments
Cast: Minnie Manga
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Bid Dildo, Tattoo, Anal, CBT, Smoking, Leather

Mistress Anette is sitting on her throne, fixing her massive strapon. Then she grabs her slave from behind and while finishing her cigarette, she tries to make the gigantic cock disappear in his ass. She's got little succes, only the tip goes in and the slave is already trembling, screaming.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9641kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 693.5 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Massive cock

Magretta Dering Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slut

Magretta has a guy in position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in . As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download Magretta Dering Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slut

Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Cast: Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls

A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Perfect banging services

Studio: Small Talk

Horny dude getting the best of the orgasms right after he has been tied up to his be from the perfect blond babe. Watch and get freaky together with the crazy blondie as she is gone absolutely wild for a fuck.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3602kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 220.0 MB

Download Perfect banging services

Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Cast: Angela White
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Strap-on

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps

Download Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Milked Man Pussy

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Prostate Massage, Anal Play, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, Bondage

In the House of Valentina, men don't have assholes they have pussies. When a slave is rewarded with a milking they must learn to cum by having their pussy holes vibrated, stretched and fucked. Mistress Valentina just picked up a brand new prostate milking toy and has her slave helpless and ready to try it out. Her sissy bitch is about to learn what a real mind-blowing orgasm feels like. Once a man experiences his pussy being milked he will never go back to his old, simple jerking off ways.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Milked Man Pussy

Blond cougar gone wild

Gorgeous blond babe going totally wild asking for a hard fuck from her horny slave. Enjoy the perfect banging services for the amazing blond babe as she is going totally wild hoping for an ultimate orgasm for her cunt.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3607kbps

File size: 257.0 MB

Download Blond cougar gone wild

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastit

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Painful trampling

Release Year: 2007
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The femdom treatment that this humble daddy is going to get in this scene is going to hurt like hell. The transition from barefoot trampling to trampling in high heels is going to make him bawl like a baby and beg for mercy - and get none, of course.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:46
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3621kbps

File size: 185.8 MB

Download Painful trampling

Earning his Orgasm (Alina Lopez)- FullHD 1080p

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Straitjacket

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps

Download Earning his Orgasm (Alina Lopez)- FullHD 1080p

Mistress Ariel's Famous Strokes

Cast: Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Caning, Corporal Punishment, High Heels

Mistress Ariel stands proud and tall next to her slave, who is crying loudly on the caning bench. She is grabbing her cane in her firm hands and looking for the next spot on the ugly slave's naked ass. He always deseves a good punishment, because his mouth is big and Ariel hates him from the bottom of her heart. Now finally he gets a whole lot of strokes from her cane and she gives all her power to the hits, watching his eyes through the black mask.

Duration: 12:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 662.8 MB

Download Mistress Ariel's Famous Strokes

Edyn Blair - Slave Cleans Ass after A Trip To The Bathroom

Edyn finishes in the bathroom. She enters the bedroom and starts to put on her lip gloss. A slave's gotta do what a slave's gotta do. It's been preprogrammed to crawl to Edyn and lick her clean after every flush. Like a Pavlovian subject, it hears a sound and knows it's meaning. Flush means lick.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 582.9 MB

Download Edyn Blair - Slave Cleans Ass after A Trip To The Bathroom

Lick Me

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Bondage

Princess Britney has no use for a gimp's small cock but their mouth can certainly be put to very good use. Her gimp's cock remains locked in chastity while she orders him to stick out his tongue and do the only thing he is good at. Licking his Princess's perfect ass and pussy to orgasm! Only Princesses get to cum in the household of Britney Light.

Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11292kbps
Audio: 305kbps

Download Lick Me

I'll fuck you in the ass

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
Genres: Strapon, Latex
Video language: German

Be prepared for my colossal, fat and stiff dick, slave. I'll tear your little, tight pussy-asshole apart with my XXL strap on!
I'm not joking when I say that my huge dick is bigger than anything you've ever had or will have inside your ass! You've recognized me as
your Master and I pile that bent deep into your virginal, tight backdoor bit by bit, until you'll scream from lust and pain. Can't believe it yet
how my dick can fit into your little asshole? Haha, watch and learn what I'm able to do with a nice amount of lubricant. Afterwards I'm
sure you'll scream for my fat dick everytime you wanna get fucked again!

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 462.4 MB

Download I'll fuck you in the ass