Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

HD Femdom Sex Videos Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease and Denial, Masturbation Instruction, Edging, Ass Fetish
Video language: English

A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Sadistic Strap on

Release Year: 2021

Goddess Brianna and Kendra James have slave bound in an utter helpless position. His balls are locked behind is ass. His arms are restrained in a binder and secured over his head. His mouth is held open with a dental gag. The ladies stroke their strap on cocks and size the bitch up. The get a rush of excitement just seeing the bitch in such a vulnerable position. Then they start fucking the slut's ass and mouth. Brianna and Kendra tag team the bitch, taking turns with each of his holes. After a brutal round of fucking the slut is let down from the bondage device. But the ladies are far from finished with him. The bend his legs over his head and pile drive him, bitch fucking him as he fights back tears.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 294.2 MB

Download Sadistic Strap on

Alexis Amadahy & Jade - Sissy Strap On Training

Studio: Brat Princess

Sissy Strap on Training Part 1, danni began his slut training by having his mouth stretched. Now, dannis tight pussy needs to be opened. Dannis buyer is super well-endowed, and the girls only have a few hours left to get him ready before he ships out. Dannis life has been a luxury compared to what its going to be. Jade starts dannis training with the smaller cock. Thankfully, the small cock fits into the tight pussy. Amadahy has danni practice bobbing on her dick while Jade fucks from behind. Dannis chastity bounces as Jade rails his ass. The girls lay danni on his back. Alexis takes a turn at danni while his feet are in the air. Amadahy fucks its throat. Danni looks very unhappy. Wheres your pageant face? Jade demands. Danni receives instruction to moan like a girl. Danni will not make much sound. Amadahy decides shell give the pussy a try with her big dick. Dannis hole takes all of Amadahy. Danni strokes Jades cock while Alexis fucks his face and Amadahy fucks its ass. The girls hav.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Alexis Amadahy & Jade - Sissy Strap On Training

Kat Facesits Her Debt Slave

Princess Kat enjoys a lollypop while sitting on her debt slave's face. The debt slave is locked in chastity and Kat has the key. Kat giggles and bounces. She really got him good with the debt contract. Even the paralegal was shocked at how cruel the terms were. Kat loves money. The debt slave's chastity bounces as Kat rides his face. She is so perfect. The old fool will do whatever she says. Kat knows how to spend his money better than he can. She loves driving him further and further into debt. Even with the debt contract signed Kat will still expect regular tributes and shopping sprees.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12731kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kat Facesits Her Debt Slave

You Need To Be Locked In Chastity Before You Worship Our Feet

Cast: ChiChi, Chloe
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Chastity, Boots, Foot Fetish, Brat Girls, PO

We've seen you staring at our winter boots. We know you're wondering what's inside, you foot pervert. We'll show you our perfect feet. But first, we're going to lock you up tight in a chastity device. You want the privilege of seeing, smelling, and even worshipping our perfect feet, right? Well, we want you locked up and we want to hold the key. Once your little penis is securely locked in chastity, we'll let you smell the inside of our leather boots. Inhale our stinky socks. We'll tell you just how we love to have our feet worshipped. This is about you pleasuring us and doing what we want. Once we've seduced you into a chastity device with our beautiful feet, we are never letting you back out. You're ours now.

Duration: 9:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10139kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

Download You Need To Be Locked In Chastity Before You Worship Our Feet

Alina Lopez - Hole Destroyer

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation

Holes are meant to be stretched, fucked and destroyed and Mistress Alina Lopez has the perfect cock just for that. Her slave knows better by now that Mistress Alina is the only one who does the fucking especially with his cock never released from chastity. Every time he gets his hole fucked it only reminds him that much more of his slave status. He is no longer a man but just a fuck-hole for his Mistress and all of her big, fat cocks to destroy for their own entertainment.

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alina Lopez - Hole Destroyer

Rocky Emerson - Amazon's Caged Cuckold

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Hardcore, Blowjob, Handjob, Stockings

You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You're to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson - Amazon's Caged Cuckold

Teases Danni After Wallet Gang Bang At Mall

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Mia
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Brat Girls, Financial Domination, Chastity

Poor Danni. Locked in chastity, he has to worship Princess Mia while she taunts him over the wallet gang bang he just went through. Mia and her sister took Danni to the ball and really worked him over. Mia makes Danni worship her feet and she humiliates him for being a helpless pay pig puppet for her and her sister. "We really got you good didn't we!" Danni is going to be bankrupt!

Duration: 7:26
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps

File size: 550.3 MB

Download Teases Danni After Wallet Gang Bang At Mall

Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Cast: Angela White
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Strap-on

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Goddess Rodea All Your Savings

This is an interesting custom video request. A fan wanted me to make a special Financial Domination video for him He wants me to make him give me his house, car, stocks, and bank account savings. All just by just allowing him to worship me. Simply by taking off my coat and revealing my hot body, gorgeous ass, and perfect legs as I wear only a tiny string bikiniand high heels. I tell him how my beautiful face and perfect body deserve all he has. I brag about how incredibly hot and superior I am as I smugly smile. I show case mybeauty by caressing my bare legs, waist, hips, and ass knowing that it will make him give meeverything.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8872kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 735.2 MB

Download Goddess Rodea All Your Savings

Annoying Uncle

Cast: Goddess Nikki (Goddess Nicki)
Genres: FemDom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Feet, TOE, Footjob, POV, Mistress, Slave

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 343.3 MB

Download Annoying Uncle

Beauty Hole Destroyer

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Bondage

Holes are meant to be stretched, fucked and destroyed and Mistress Alina Lopez has the perfect cock just for that. Her slave knows better by now that Mistress Alina is the only one who does the fucking especially with his cock never released from chastity. Every time he gets his hole fucked it only reminds him that much more of his slave status. He is no longer a man but just a fuck-hole for his Mistress and all of her big, fat cocks to destroy for their own entertainment.

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Beauty Hole Destroyer

Rocky Emerson Amazon's Caged Cuckold

You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You're to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson Amazon's Caged Cuckold

Boot Sniffing Professor

Cast: Goddess Nikki (Goddess Nicki)
Genres: FemDom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Feet, TOE, Footjob, POV, Mistress, Slave

If you got here it's because something burns inside of you. You know this world and its rules. You know how it works.

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 327.5 MB

Download Boot Sniffing Professor

Your Asshole is Mine

Cast: Miss Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Quite simply, 15 minutes of strap on fucking. My slave is completely under My mercy, strapped to My bench. I start with a small dildo and just work up and up to a bigger one. Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come. Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit. You can watch as My ass cheeks bounce with rhythm. Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan. the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day. I will upload a shorter version of the best bits of this clip later on this week. Mistress Courtney has her slave lying down on a fuck bench and fucks him from behind with different dildos.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20232kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Your Asshole is Mine

Black Widow Needs A New Husband

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Brianna, Lola
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Fucking, Taboo, Electric Play, Milking

Brianna and Lola plan to milk Briannas third husband until it expires. Lola wants a new step-daddy, shes sick of this one. Brianna agrees its in the familys best interest to move on to husband number four, as shes completely drained threes finances. Threes doctor advised its wife not to let his heart rate go up. Three isnt in the best of health, and constant sexual stimulation could be very bad for its weak cardiovascular system. Lola sucks a long piece of pink candy as she controls the electroshock unit attached to her fathers testicles. Brianna controls the tube suctioned around her husbands penis, keeping him constantly at the height of sexual arousal. Brianna has laid out the plan perfectly. Threes medical history has been carefully documented. The doctor has recorded the condition of threes weak heart. There should be no suspicion when Brianna goes to collect the insurance payment. Poor, unhealthy, man must have passed during sex with his beautiful wife. It happens to men all the.

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 561.1 MB

Download Black Widow Needs A New Husband

Brat TV On Trend Slaves

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Amber, Skylar
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Face Slapping, Shoe Worship, Shoe Kissing, Collar, Human Furniture, Financial Domination

Thank you for tuning in to Brat Princess TV on cable channel 58! Today, Princess Amber (of The Mean Girls) is going to be reviewing this season's hottest trends! Right now, the biggest trend? Male slaves! Skylar (also of The Mean Girls) introduces her male slave and goes over what it's like to have one. Every girl wants a male slave right now, they are such a hot item. Skylar shows off how her male slave wears a collar and leash, and she's even taught it to do tricks! For girls who want male slaves of their own, Skylar gives us some pointers on how to go about collecting and maintaining slaves. We even get some tips on how to get maximum use out of male slaves, once you acquire some. Girls, if you aren't too sure about jumping on this season's male slave trend, you will definitely want to go out and get one or more of your own after watching this installment of Brat TV on channel 58!

Duration: 6:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 290kbps

File size: 462.2 MB

Download Brat TV On Trend Slaves

Earning his Orgasm

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Straitjacket

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Earning his Orgasm

Alexa Kane - Lick My Ass Stepbrother

Cast: Alexa Kane
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Taboo, Brat Girls

Alexa Kane manipulates her stepbrother into licking her asshole. It's a dirty trick, but their stepmother says that when she's gone Alexa is in charge! Whatever Alexa says her stepbrother has to do. It's very humiliating for Alexa's stepbrother to lick his stepsister's asshole, but he doesn't want Alexa to tell their stepmother that he was smoking in the garage, so he will have to do whatever his little stepsister says. Alexa seems to really like the way it feels to have her stepbrother tongue her asshole! She's so pleased with the way he has made her feel that she decides not to tell on him for smoking! So humiliating what a guy has to do just to get himself out of trouble!

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15239kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Alexa Kane - Lick My Ass Stepbrother

Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Humiliation, Big Ass, Brat Girls

Becky has the best ass. She loves sitting on her slave's faces. Becky sits on a slave's face and bounces. Her butt looks perfect. Then, Becky takes off her pants. She sits on the slave's face in just a thong. Becky looks amazing riding the slave's face in just her thong. Becky's big boobs bounce up and down. The slave must endure her bouncing and her full weight. Becky is absolutely amazing!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12315kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

Download Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong