Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Mistress Tatjana - Extreme-Pain Caning Punishment

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Pain
Video language: English

Mistress Tatjana's day wasn't the best until now, she came here to her slave to show her superiority with a cane. She wants the best for him so it's only happening to make him a better man. Her cane dances on his body, elegantly, but , she wants to make sure he learns something from their session.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 521.0 MB

Download Mistress Tatjana - Extreme-Pain Caning Punishment

Cock Cum Guzzler

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Spitting, Ebony, Straitjacket

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cock Cum Guzzler

April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

Cast: April Olsen & Lance Hart
Genres: Anal, All Sex, Big Tits, Strap On - Peggin

April Olsen & Lance Hart is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and April Olsen & Lance Hart's got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 729.8 MB

Download April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

Mistress Sarah - Do better, slave

So arousing to have the privilege of worshipping My feet and legs covered in silky pantyhose. You're so pathetic and good for nothing that not even locked in the chastity are able to fulfill My the privilege of worshipping My feet and legs properly. Freedom must be earned ... Will I decide to still keep you in My harem of subbies or will I replace you with a better slave?

Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19499kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Mistress Sarah - Do better, slave

Earning his Orgasm

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Straitjacket

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps

Download Earning his Orgasm

Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Masturbation Instruction, Edging, Ass Fetish

A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

In this video we lock Nawdy's slave in the back yard deck cell

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Naughty knows how to take her male submissives for a ride. Once her friend is secured in the cell he's subjected to a stream of Nawdy's golden showers, and afterwards he's required to lick some spillage from Nawdy's black boots, which he does willingly. Next, he's tied spread-eagle on a steel bondage bed where his head is sealed in a dive helmet, hooked to a SCUBA air tank, and tormented by Nawdy. This is a bizarre scene, and Nawdy is such a tease. This poor guy. Nawdy is so close - and yet so far. As we can see, he loves every minute of his helpless and submissive position, with this naughty princess in control!

Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 206.0 MB

Download In this video we lock Nawdy's slave in the back yard deck cell

Your Asshole is Mine

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Quite simply, 15 minutes of strap on fucking. My slave is completely under My mercy, strapped to My bench. I start with a small dildo and just work up and up to a bigger one. Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come. Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit. You can watch as My ass cheeks bounce with rhythm. Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan. the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day. I will upload a shorter version of the best bits of this clip later on this week. Mistress Courtney has her slave lying down on a fuck bench and fucks him from behind with different dildos.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20232kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Your Asshole is Mine

Lick My Ass

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Alexa Kane
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Taboo, Brat Girls

Alexa Kane manipulates her into licking her asshole. It's a dirty trick, but their says that when she's gone Alexa is in charge! Whatever Alexa says her has to do. It's very humiliating for Alexa's to lick his 's asshole, but he doesn't want Alexa to tell their that he was smoking in the garage, so he will have to do whatever his little says. Alexa seems to really like the way it feels to have her tongue her asshole! She's so pleased with the way he has made her feel that she decides not to tell on him for smoking! So humiliating what a guy has to do just to get himself out of trouble!

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15239kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lick My Ass

Stocking Leg Job

Studio: amateurcfnm
Cast: Nadia Elaina
Genres: Domination, Handjob, Amateur, Blondes, Facials, Cum, Handcuffs

Dominant Nadia enjoys teasing her male slaves. She never lets them wear clothes and keeps them handcuffed so they can't touch themselves. Today she slowly wanks the poor guy's cock until he is rock hard, teasing that she might put it in her mouth. Then she gets the slave to put his cock between her thighs...

Duration: 7:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4371kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 243.7 MB

Download Stocking Leg Job

Your Asshole is Mine

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Quite simply, 15 minutes of strap on fucking. My slave is completely under My mercy, strapped to My bench. I start with a small dildo and just work up and up to a bigger one. Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come. Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit. You can watch as My ass cheeks bounce with rhythm. Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan. the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day. I will upload a shorter version of the best bits of this clip later on this week. Mistress Courtney has her slave lying down on a fuck bench and fucks him from behind with different dildos.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20232kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Your Asshole is Mine

Devastating Double CBT

This slave is up for a painful session. Miss Madison Volt and I are a couple of cruel Dommes with a love for CBT. We're going to start this slave off with some ball pulling and cock slapping. His eyes are blindfolded, and his mouth is gagged with his own underwear. His hands are bound, and every ounce of control has been ripped from him. Miss Volt and I very soon become bored with just physical punishment and soon switch to electric punishment. With charged electrodes attached to his cock and an electrified plug up his ass, there's no escape from the torment we crave.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 735.8 MB

Download Devastating Double CBT

ModeNarr in a red fiberglass cast

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Part-1 of this update features ModeNarr in a red fiberglass cast which we had casted on him a few weeks prior. In my kitchen, we gathered to watch a replay of the scene we did previously, with our mistress friend dishing out the torment. You can see the original casting scene by searching for the title 'Casting Mode Narr' in the search window at the top-left of this page. We were able to piece together his cast with plastic wrap and put him in his same helpless position. His casted arms were locked to bolts in his head cast and then supported by two chains connected to an overhead point in the ceiling. He was helpless and enjoyed all the attention he got from our mistress friend.

Duration: 8:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 180.5 MB

Download ModeNarr in a red fiberglass cast

Earning his Orgasm

Cast: Alina Lopez

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps

Download Earning his Orgasm

Sissy Spitroast part 1

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy, Mistress Bonnie Brown
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Sissy Slut, Pegging

This touchy feely little slut better be ready as Mistress Serena and Bonnie Brown set to giving her a lesson in manners! Bonnie gagging the slut on her strap-on as Serena sets to ripping apart sluts ass with a good hard fucking! The dirty little whore is kept busy, all holes filled as she is brought to the brink of tears! Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy has her sissy slave on all four on a fuck bench, she fingers his ass and fucks him from behind with a strapon while the slave blows Bonnie Brownn's strapon

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19192kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sissy Spitroast part 1

Your Balls Need Self Defense Lessons

Cast: Billy Wild & Vanessa Vixon
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Face Sitting

Billy Wild has come to Sensei Vanessa Vixon for self defense lessons. She shows him real quick that he's pretty week and she has complete control over him by taking control of his balls.

She starts out in a full Gi, than takes the top off to reveal her perfect tits in a push up bra while she continues to his balls and humiliate him, also taking a few opportunities to put her foot and her ass in his face.

Duration: 9:12
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 207.1 MB

Download Your Balls Need Self Defense Lessons

Cock Cum Guzzler

Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Spitting, Ebony, Straitjacket

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps

Download Cock Cum Guzzler

Black Widow Needs A New Husband

Cast: Brianna, Lola

Brianna and Lola plan to milk Briannas third husband until it expires. Lola wants a new step-, shes sick of this one. Brianna agrees its in the familys best interest to move on to husband number four, as shes completely drained threes finances. Threes doctor advised its wife not to let his heart rate go up. Three isnt in the best of health, and constant sexual stimulation could be very bad for its weak cardiovascular system. Lola sucks a long piece of pink candy as she controls the electroshock unit attached to her testicles. Brianna controls the tube suctioned around her husbands penis, keeping him constantly at the height of sexual arousal. Brianna has laid out the plan perfectly. Threes medical history has been carefully documented. The doctor has recorded the condition of threes weak heart. There should be no suspicion when Brianna goes to collect the insurance payment. Poor, unhealthy, man must have passed during sex with his beautiful wife. It happens to men all the time. Lola .

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 561.1 MB

Download Black Widow Needs A New Husband

Addicted to Mistress

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Helly Hellfire
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

I have you so close to being completely wrapped around my finger and addicted to every suggestion that my intoxicating voice commands of you. With the power of my breasts and body I will officially enslave your mind and own your cock forever. The more you jerk to my voice, the closer you will be to becoming my mindlessly obsessed slave. I am going to steal every last drop of your cum and leave you drained, empty and completely mine! - Mistress Helly

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 526.5 MB

Download Addicted to Mistress

Experimental Edging Party

Miss Riley and Chloe take their science experiment to the next level seeing exactly what it is that makes the male sex organ tick. They take turns sliding over his cock watching him squirm and beg to be fucked but never actually allowing him inside their holes. They would much rather watch him suffer from complete and total frustration as they take him to new heights of edging that he didn't know was possible. Before they finally give him a release and milk out every last drop of cum Riley makes sure to give him a large dose of her precious squirt.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11241kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Experimental Edging Party