Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Vibrator, BDSM, Ejaculation, FaceSitting, Chastity/font]

Mistress Charlotte's slave lives a life of 24/7/365 chastity with no hope of ever being set free. He is allowed to orgasm once every 90-days but his chastity will always remain locked on tight. Mistress Charlotte warms up his balls by slapping them with force as she can't help but bust a boys manhood when they are on display. Using a powerful vibrator she presses it firmly between her slave's chastity and balls as she knows that's the perfect sweet spot to drive a locked bitch crazy. With the right amount of pressure and finesse Mistress Charlotte milks out a big, cum load from her slave's balls then makes him eat it right back up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Milking Slave Part 666

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking
Video language: English

Goddess Alina and Mistress Sasha select slave 666 for his awaiting milking. Alina and Sasha expertly milk the slave's cock while humiliating their bitch, laughing at his lack of success with women and how pathetic he looks lusting after their beautiful bodies that he can not even touch. Goddess Alina builds the bitch up, jerking him to the point where he begs o cum, then spurts all over Mistress Sasha's black glove. Alina and Sasha then make sure he eats up every last drop of his man filth.

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 620.2 MB

Download Milking Slave Part 666

Miss Courtney Your Asshole is Mine HD

Release Year: 2019
Studio: MissCourtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come. Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20232kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Miss Courtney Your Asshole is Mine HD

Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Rocky Emerson

Amazon Goddess Rocky has caught Draven AGAIN. He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. First on pussy duty and then devoted to her ass, draven is not allowed to touch his cock while he pleasures his hot and kinky neighbor. Once she is satisfied he is locked away in her closet until she needs his services again.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

Goddess Becky Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Becky has the best ass. She loves sitting on her slave's faces. Becky sits on a slave's face and bounces. Her butt looks perfect. Then, Becky takes off her pants. She sits on the slave's face in just a thong. Becky looks amazing riding the slave's face in just her thong. Becky's big boobs bounce up and down. The slave must endure her bouncing and her full weight. Becky is absolutely amazing!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12315kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

Download Goddess Becky Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Miss Courtney Your Asshole is Mine

Studio: MissCourtney.
Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Quite simply, 15 minutes of strap on fucking. My slave is completely under My mercy, strapped to My bench. I start with a small dildo and just work up and up to a bigger one. Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come. Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit. You can watch as My ass cheeks bounce with rhythm. Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan. the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day. I will upload a shorter version of the best bits of this clip later on this week. Mistress Courtney has her slave lying down on a fuck bench and fucks him from behind with different dildos.

Download Miss Courtney Your Asshole is Mine

Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Cast: Macy Cartel

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Katie Kush - Controlling Slave Dick

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom POV, JOI, Cum Eating Instruction, Stockings

Katie Kush wants to control you using your dick. You are her cock puppet. She knows you're weak for her body and wants to watch you jerk it and is going to tell you EXACTLY how to do it to make her happy. You will milk yourself and thank her for it. You are mesmerized by her tight body and soothing voice. You are just a wanking puppet, doing exactly what she says. Your balls are so heavy. It's making her latex clad pussy wet. She gives you a cum countdown. You blow your load and clean it up. You are owned.

Duration: 8:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 646.6 MB

Download Katie Kush - Controlling Slave Dick

Miss Courtney Your Asshole is Mine

Quite simply, 15 minutes of strap on fucking. My slave is completely under My mercy, strapped to My bench. I start with a small dildo and just work up and up to a bigger one. Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come. Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit. You can watch as My ass cheeks bounce with rhythm. Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan. the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day. I will upload a shorter version of the best bits of this clip later on this week. Mistress Courtney has her slave lying down on a fuck bench and fucks him from behind with different dildos.

Download Miss Courtney Your Asshole is Mine

Boot Bitch Orgasms

Cast: Katie Kush

Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

Download Boot Bitch Orgasms

Helly Hellfire - Addicted to Mistress 1080p

I have you so close to being completely wrapped around my finger and addicted to every suggestion that my intoxicating voice commands of you. With the power of my breasts and body I will officially enslave your mind and own your cock forever. The more you jerk to my voice, the closer you will be to becoming my mindlessly obsessed slave. I am going to steal every last drop of your cum and leave you drained, empty and completely mine!

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 526.5 MB

Download Helly Hellfire - Addicted to Mistress 1080p

Earning his Orgasm

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Straitjacket

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Earning his Orgasm

Incredible Forced Ruin

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Female Domination, Handjobs, Ballbusting, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Brianna has a slave secured into the steel stockade at The Edging Salon. She loves teasing slaves when they are in this helpless predicament. Brianna removes the slave's chastity device. The slave abundantly, pathetically, leaks pre-cum once the device has been removed. Brianna laughs and tells the slave that she will not have any mercy on him. She slaps and squeezes the slave's balls.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10179kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 941.6 MB

Download Incredible Forced Ruin

Dommes' boxing bag

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

And this guy really thought he would end up hooking up with two ladies at once tonight. That self-confident asshole! He doesn't suspect that they are dominatrices waiting for a chance to break someone like him in. Watch them kick his ass and balls!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3599kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 209.7 MB

Download Dommes' boxing bag

Extreme-Pain Caning Punishment

Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Pai

Mistress Tatjana's day wasn't the best until now, she came here to her slave to show her superiority with a cane. She wants the best for him so it's only happening to make him a better man. Her cane dances on his body, elegantly, but , she wants to make sure he learns something from their session.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 521.0 MB

Download Extreme-Pain Caning Punishment

Mean Bratty Bitches Give Sub Girl a Swirly

Cast: Brat Princess
Genres: Femdom, Lezdom, Humiliation

The girls are in their bathroom looking in the mirror to double check how hot they are. They turn around and notice ugly Lizzy walking in. She has the audacity to ask the girls if she could use their bathroom. How dare she ever think that she should be allowed to use their bathroom and toilet. How embarrassing. They don't want her gross slave germs. She is so fucking stupid and ugly. Since she wanted to use the toilet so bad they made her use it by shoving her face in the toilet. Poor Lizzy cries because the girls are so mean to her and wrote mean things on her stupid face.

Duration: 12:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24268kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Mean Bratty Bitches Give Sub Girl a Swirly

Alina Lopez Earning his Orgasm

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Alina Lopez Earning his Orgasm

Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Studio: BallbustingWorld

Nikki's slave has only been locked in chastity for a week, and he's already whining that he wants to be released. Cruel Nikki decides to oblige, but not to make him cum... Instead she's going to give him plenty of ballbusting pain to take his mind off the chastity, before she locks his cock and swollen balls back up again!

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 326.6 MB

Download Mistress Nikki Whiplash

April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

Cast: April Olsen & Lance Hart

Lance decided to get back to his roots with the production of these Sweet Femdom videos. He asked April Olsen to come over, lock his dick up in chastity and fuck his ass with one of his biggest dildos. Thankfully April was super into fucking his ass and watching him squirt while she made him prostate cum over and over and constantly drip pre-cum out of his cage. This video is the 2nd of 4. This is also some of the hottest pegging we've ever made. Sometimes it's good to skip the plot and just get right to what matters.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 729.8 MB

Download April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James & Alexandra Snow

Cast: Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James, Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Ballbusting, Latex, High Heels

When four legendary Dominatrixes get together to bust some balls just one pair will not suffice. Mistresses Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James, and Alexandra Snow have a blast taking turns kicking and kneeing the first poor slave, laughing as he crumbles to the ground again and again. Once he has been broken, the second slave is pulled out of his cage and subjected to being kicked and ball stomped until he too is lying on the floor, clutching his broken nuts.
But these cruel Mistresses are far from done with their unfortunate slaves; the Dommes order their bitches to lock their arms together to keep them upright for even more ball kicking . Even when on the ground in agony, these slaves are not safe from a vicious kick to the nuts from these sadists. The two poor slaves are left in a heap on the floor, balls broken and ordered to "cuddle" together for the Domme's amusement.

Duration: 9:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8346kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 621.3 MB

Download Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James & Alexandra Snow